All Comments on 'A Better Valentine's Day'

by Ahabscribe

Sort by:
  • 68 Comments
latin_loverlatin_loverabout 14 years ago
Bravo!

Well plotted, and executed. You did a good job building the tension between mother and soon, and really brought it home with a nice conclusion. Good job!

ItsMe1949ItsMe1949about 14 years ago
A Familiar Theme

But well thought out and wonderfully written. Sorry I could only give you five stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Happy VDay Ahab!!!

Yet another great story from the 'Scribe. Keep it coming, especially Mother and Son.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Yup

No nonsense here.Erotic story from an author with serious skill.

Give us more,especially that bastard Jonos! ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
as her son hugged her she felt the big hard on in his pants pressing into her

Another brilliant contribution by this wonderful writer! Like all boys Johnny's been hankering after his mother's cunt for a long time. Unlike most sons, though, he's got a plan to bring his mom's cunt and his stiff 18-year-old dick together. He wows her with his Valentine's Day pampering, making sure when they're together for his mother to see and FEEL what he's got waiting in his pants for dear old mom. Like so many mothers she's been harboring real dirty thoughts about what her boy's got swinging between his legs. Mom knows that at his age Johnny's got a pair of hot young balls that never quit--she wants all that hot creamy sperm of his up flooding her mommy-twat, and like any son that's what Johnny-boy wants too! What's more natural than a boy grinning, grunting and finally unloading his heavy young balls right up the same cunt he came out of--his own mother's? Look, it's the boy's own fucken birth canal, and it's an eternal truth that a mother's twat is her son's playground. Johnny's gonna be enjoying himself in his hot wet playground for year to come!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 14 years ago
The story might be late but well worth the wait

A great story and a wonderful ending.

It makes the heart feel good !

Thank You for the very good story

C_frommnC_frommnabout 14 years ago
Valentines

Can be forever Dad/Husband made hunting his Priority.

The fact that his Son stole his wife is on Him.

oldwayneoldwayneabout 14 years ago
Probably the best Valentine tale submitted this year!

Thanks for an outstanding story. I thoroughly enjoyed it. I seem to always enjoy your submissions, but thought this was one of your best!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Fantastic

You NEVER disappoint. Thanks so much for an excellent story & providing us ladies with the type of Valentine's Day we only dream of. : )

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
hot!

what an extremely hot story! She is beautiful, and the fact that she has all that hair on her pussy just makes it more real. A wet hairy pussy and big jiggly tits! man!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
could be some anal

story is so fast, but it could be deserve more anal. love between mother and son are ok.

YamiBoyYamiBoyabout 14 years ago
^__^

Cartainly a very good story. The last part of the story seemed a little too rushed, but I enjoyed it a lot. Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the awesome work. I'm looking forward to read you future mom/son stories, hehe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Fantastic

I love your stories, thanks for sharing, and keep on writing. Mother and son stories rock, and you write them perfectly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Man O Man!

I have given the special stories of utmost love between a man and a woman a 5, when it is well written and well developed; but this one so far tops the rest. Excellently developed in thought and formality. This is a "Great Story" full of seduction and eroticism. Please do another, New Year's, Sweetest's Day, Mother's Day, Birthday, Thanksgiving, and/or Christmas. I hope it is of the same level or greater!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank-you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
A great "romance"

This is on of the best on Literotica. It has the ring or true feelings and is withen the relmm of reality.

I enjoy every time I devour it.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
a beautiful sexy story...

...of hot motherfucking as only the great Ahabscribe can write. 18 year old John has had a hard on for his mother ever since he saw her hairy cunt as a young lad. Whenever he's close to his mom Johnny gets hard--sometimes he nearly jizzes in his pants!--and his mom notices and appreciates it, as any mother would. She knows her boy's got a pair of hot young balls brimming with his rich semen, just waiting to spurt it up his mother's cunt. Ahabscribe knows all about the way boys feel about their mother's twat--it's the most natural place in the world to unload their balls. Lucky for Johnny-boy his mom feels the same way. She opens up her mommy-twat for her son's fat triumphant prick and glories in the flood of her boy's creamy potent sperm filling up the motherly hole between her legs, again and again. Johnny's gonna be making lots of babies up where he was once a baby. That's what happy grinning young motherfuckers do!

TigerplayerTigerplayeralmost 13 years ago
Nice, Very Nice Indeed

I adore your ability to make a story come alive for your reader. This is a wonderful tender description of searing erotic joys, made more special with love, in spite of what much of society might think. I look forward to reading, enjoying, and being aroused by other stories you have posted here. Take care and keep writting. You are very talented and creative.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I can't express the pleasure this story gave me...

It was so well written and everything just followed in order. It was also nice to not have the cliches of the huge cock on the son and the obligatory ass fuck described (not that I mind that, this just made the story unusual). Very romantic and lovely. Also very romantic.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 12 years ago
So Hard To Critique This...HOWEVER

First off the story is sweet and sincere, undeniably so. The story went to the exact place the author intended. Kudos to him on that account. It's just so so vanilla. As for myself I hold Ahabscribe to the lofty standard he sets in ' Beat The Clock', ' The I Room 'series or possibly his best masterpiece in this genre ' The Fortress' . In these works the trepidations that logically accompany the taboo act are given full voice . That being said this story is very " nice" - which unfortunately consigns it to 2nd tier quality . But that's just me and if I wasn't a bit warped I wouldn't be here. So what's your exscuse?

AhabscribeAhabscribeover 12 years agoAuthor
Query

Okay, for the record - I have not written a story entitled, "The Fortress." Thanks for the kind words, but confess I'm not familiar with that particular work!

txcoatl1970txcoatl1970over 12 years ago
A few random thoughts

I love the story. I've probably read it fifteen times. The build-up was exquisite as was the scene in the penthouse before they got down to fucking. The mom's reluctance didn't seem feigned or silly.

However, when it was clear her son LOVED her and would keep loving her, not just boning her for kicks, it was worth it for them to be lovers.

About the only way it could have been improved for me and thereby busting the scale- is the possibility of Mom getting knocked up and delivering a kid or two by John in the happily ever after. YMMV but that's Starlight/Moondrift's favorite trope (and mine as well!)

By all means, keep 'em cummin'!

BTW- I also thoroughly enjoy your series Mother and Son: A Love Story and so many other stories of yours.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
good stuff

love it

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Buildup was tremendous

You are masterful in slowly teasing the reader with perfectly-timed buildup. Of course, we know where it's headed (so to speak), because it's in the Incest list. But this is very well written, and the sex scene is wonderfully descriptive without being crude. Thank you for sparing us the 9-inch dick and all the other cliches of the stories on here!

chunkschunksover 12 years ago
Very Nice

You have a wonderful way of taking your time and moving characters romantically towards the inevitable act of incest. Great work! You could benefit by enlisting the aid of an editor; there were a few grammatical flubs that made it a tad bit bumpy, and "The dinner belied the reputation of the hotel as a first class experience" means that the hotel was in fact not a first class experience. I'd be honored and more than happy to act as your editor if you so choose because that way I'd get to read your new stories first. You have real talent. Keep 'em coming.

Oh, and at the "Could be more anal" guy: more cowbells? :-)

teteineteteineabout 12 years ago
great !!

that was great ! nice build up and very good story ! keep them coming

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I love it!

I love it to much.!!! by www.geniusprimes.tk

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
loved the story

The build up was great and so was the story. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I remember

I remember when I first had sex with my mother. It wasn't as romantic, but I. made her cum multiple times ..... You should keep writing more mom and son stuff so I can show my mom some of it, and see if she wants to try it with me!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I love the mom-son stories...

and you do them as well as anyone. Please write more of them.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123almost 11 years ago
"A Better Valentine's Day:" - Coralyn and John Hanson - (Mother and Son)

A very nicely written story. Mother Coralyn, though she knew in her heart what might occur, she was reluctant when the reality of her son's long hidden love for her finally bubbled to the top, surprising her to no end. She reluctantly came around, taking her awhile to realize the gravity of the end of her marriage and accepting her son's pleasures as her new lover!! John knows how to please a woman; he did an extrememly honorable and monumental job of it, and his mother was awed and surprised every step of the way.

I'm surprised Coralyn's ex-husband got the house, a rare happening, but as John mused he and his mother did not care.

The story could have ventured for a short while past the final divorce, surch as when, where and how the progression of John's and Coralyn's lives, their lifestyle, their hopes (children as most every young man, and woman wants as they weds marries or commits to lives together and a family), and their jobs and/or income stream, etc.

Another well written carnal, incest story with flare, depth of love and endearment, and expressive in delivery. Great character structure with their roles portrayed very well. Their dialogue and conversations were lively, conventional and precise. Overall, an extremely easy read, and well worth every minute!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
mmmm gotta luv that beaver

Shoulda wrote more about pops Canadian beaver hunt. Hope pops caught some Canadian beaver, that's like the best beaver ever. I once had some Canadian beaver n you can't get better beaver than Canadian beaver. The only thing better than Canadian beaver is stuffed Canadian beaver, i once stuffed a Canadian beaver n I've never stuffed a better beaver

greenhawk46greenhawk46over 10 years ago
hot and romantic

well written sex scenes, good romance story- thanks

04JETTA04JETTAover 10 years ago
Such a great great story!!!

I loved the charecter description,, and the sex scenes........mmmmmm still looking to find more stories like this on the site!!! Keep it up!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
LOVED IT

the husband was just a philandering prick and got what he deserved - the son loved his mom and got what he deserved - her pussy - vice is nice but incest is best.....hope they get chance to breed....

shang40shang40about 10 years ago
best gift

Thanks buddy to give best valentin present ever to me, an Incest lover. Take Anal territory of Mom soon. All mothers are best to fuck in ass too.

SouthLondonerSouthLondonerabout 10 years ago
Very nice sexy story.

Well done, again. Another great sexy story. Sadly your punctuation needs tidying, but it was not so bad as to spoil the story for me. Regards from London.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 9 years ago
As I was cruising the mom incest stories I ran across one of your good stories...

It inspired me to go down your page again, it has been several years since I did that.

I found out that I had already placed this story in Favorites the first time I read it when I attempted to do it again. Thank you for writing.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 9 years ago
"A Better Valentine's Day:" - Coralyn, Forty Year Old Divorced Mother, and John, Eighteen Year Old Son.

The first time I read this "Oscar Winning Production" last June 10, 2013, I was blown away, literally and figurtively!! Most times, subsequent retracing of prior phenomena or events, one is able to discover previously missed gems and valleys and surfaces and sensuous points of titillation and stimulation!! All those things happened--and considerably more--during this second reading, realizing since June of last year that many mother's and son's lives have come (and cum) together, intertwined and become gender love, lover's love, has been realized and acted upon by the generational couple of the same DNA, genes, blood, heart and soul and life's destiny, many of the couples having become pregnant bearing child(ren) of their union!!

Ahabscribe has masterfully written a classic of male and female love, albeit mother and son romance, having total respect and dedication for each other, a couple willing and desiring their culmination of bodies forever as one unit-entity!! In my world, my fantasy, John and Coralyn have begat two children, and son and daughter, five and two years old respectively, each of them the spitting image of their parents, both having the same heart's of gold possessed by their mother and father!!!!

Though Ahabscribe penned this epic early March 2010 it's still not too late to reward his avid reader's with an encore!! I'm sure I'm whistling in the wind!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Tiresome

Just tiresome, the whole story, and your protagonist was a little jerk.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
they all got what they deserved

Especially dad. An empty house to hang a moose head in.

however, this could have been the perfect follow-on in the Christmas and New Years Eve with Mom series. .

lewdalewdaover 9 years ago
Wow!

That young man is dangerous, I'm glad his Mom took her spawn off of the market. He could destroy love and flirtation for my son's and grandsons with no problem, not to mention ruining all of my daughters and grand-daughters. Lol

I really enjoyed the story. In fact I actually loved it. I was hard or semi-erect from page two until the end. I mention this because at my age (64) these days either is a phenomenon.

I may even take a few pages out his playbook as I will be divorced for the second time 2/5/2015 and Valentine's Day is fast approaching. If I weren't so damned lazy I might make an audio recording of the events in the story and play them if I get lucky.

DYNO224DYNO224about 9 years ago
Grossed me out

Last thing i want to read about is some giant breasted cow.What the hell is wrong with writing about some succulent B cup's or even a C cup.I do have a freind who is a cow lover but it is disgusting to me.

TSreaderTSreaderover 8 years ago
Wonderfully written!

Thank you for your great story!

wkendluver45wkendluver45about 8 years ago
I LOVE this story!

It's so romantic and extremely erotic at the same time. That's not always easy to write both, and this is wonderfully done. I'm not at all ashamed to admit I'm wet by the end of reading it, every time.

Tinab123Tinab123almost 8 years ago
Thank You

That was a wonderful story

bripashbripashover 7 years ago

Great story, you our a wonderful writer.

Ghostrider9Ghostrider9over 7 years ago
Great!!!

Vicious, vindictive little prick, wasn't he?

Loved it!! Well written and believable (almost).

I'm coming up to 40 years married . . . . and not ONE DAY goes by, that I don't express my gratefulness and pleasure that my girl is still beside me.

DarksideThoughtsDarksideThoughtsover 7 years ago
fantastic story....

please do a

sequel

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Hope got her pregnant too just like I did my mom and even my aunt which is her sister. My told her now that we ruined your marriage now you can move in here both woman do 69 on each other while I fuck them and as usual I get them pregnant. They gave me 3 kids each now they into swinging and gangbangs too

TerenseTerenseover 5 years ago
Masterful

One of the most beautiful stories I have ever read.

SouthLondonerSouthLondonerabout 5 years ago
Lovely, again...

It's February 2019 and your sexy, loving story is as relevant and enthralling again today as my two reads previously. Keep up the good work.

Shootinstar100Shootinstar100almost 5 years ago
πŸ”₯

Hope they will make a baby.

Eaglerock30Eaglerock30almost 5 years ago
Thank you

Thank you for this story I loved it. It made me think about all the times I have fantasized about fucking my mother, who has been a regular masterbation fantasy for over 40 years. I loved how you made it so soft and sensual. Thank you this it is one of my favourite stories. I would really enjoy reading a second chapter.

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
ONE OF THE BEST EVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!^*!^*!^*!

I've always said,

MOTHER and SON incest is best.

And this one proved it, great story

well written, they should have stuck it in,

DADS ASS.

GREAT READ......THANKS......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Very nice 5 stars

But no babies???

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great story

I agree. No babies.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
A love story

The ultimate seduction. The ultimate love

πŸ’¦ πŸ’¦ πŸ’¦ πŸ’¦ πŸ’¦

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not usually grammar police But belied means opposite therefore hotel was terrible.

Ok otherwise

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Research is your friend. Hunting big game in Canada in February will land one in jail for poaching. All big game hunts in Canada are late, late summer, and early fall. Details matter. I had to stop reading to write this. Hopefully, your writing skills are more extensive than your knowledge and research skills.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

AAAAAAAND ... you lost me at 40DD. Not so much that I hate ... hate is a strong word -- DETEST ... oversized tits, but that it was at the end of the paragraph in which the son is declaring his love for his mom. I don't recall EVER describing the woman I love with the inclusion of her breast size. I can't keep reading. I'm sure the mom will eventually declare her love for him while describing his nine and a half inch cock.

cowboy7ccowboy7calmost 3 years ago

Well, I can say that you DO have a good imagination when writing, but as with most all of the taboo stories within this site you lack depth.

A mother's love is beyond anything any son will ever know. If a real-life sexual experience happened between mother and son it would change their relationship forever, but I personally see nothing wrong with an adult son loving his mother to the degree of taking her as a his lover.

In a story of mother and son love the "Love" needs to stay as strong as the bond between mother and son. In other words, a taboo story of love and passion that a mom and son shares should be more poetic and intense than any other relationship.

Getting the "Nasty details" needs to stay in any taboo story, but it needs to be done with class. Words are VERY important when sparking the flames of your readers mind. I would dare say that a son tasting his mother's "Love-lava" (My term), would leave both in a raging torrent of desire, but the mother could never TRULY walk away from such love and passion.

Let your mind feel the erotic, taboo mother and son experiences and use POWERFUL and "Scrumptious" words.

"Ty tenderly spread his mother's legs wide. The ambrosia escaping Skye's flowering petals wafted effortlessly into her son's nose. Ty breathed his mother's scent deeply. Skye's soft, hazel eyes upon her son's was worth a million words, and without one word between them, Skye lured her son between her long legs."

Hope this helps. Yes, I did cut the buildup between mother and son off. There is nothing in this WORLD I love more than teasing a woman, just prolonging sexual desires. When a woman says "I NEED you now," THAT isn't happening. πŸ˜‹ So, I like teasing...period!

FYI. Y'all do know that the scent of a family member is not as strong as a non-family member. So, a mother's scent to her son would be very subtle.

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53over 2 years ago

Lost me with the 40DDs.

Harvey8910Harvey8910over 2 years ago

I loved the story and gave it 5 stars. John was so considerate of his mom throughout the evening and the day surprises were wonderful as well. I only wish you continued the story to their lovemaking. I also wondered what happens to their relationship after this night. Does John continue to fuck his mother? What is the rest of the story? Great job. Left me hanging and wondering. Enjoyed it very much!

GeorgeGaleGeorgeGalealmost 2 years ago

Wonderful story, very well written and told.........():\

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"Admit it, your pussy has been wet all day". If ever there was a deal breaker, that was it!! It would be ridiculous to talk to a mother your trying to seduce like that!!

jrrtolkien420jrrtolkien42010 months ago

πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†

Well done. I enjoyed the work up to the big moment and you delivered.

Thanks for sharing.

LiferalLiferal6 months ago

Quite good. With a good proof reader it’d be just about perfect. Really good, smooth diction.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Wonderful and heartwarming, a tale of romantic, beautiful, incestuous love between a mother and her son. The only thing that would have made this better for me would be if the ending showed they had a little bun in the oven; a product of their true love.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous