A Bi Time at the Lake Pt. 01

Story Info
Bi sex with cousin then continue with sister...
5.3k words
4.72
27k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Contains male on male sex and incest, skip this one of that's not for you. Plenty of other amazing stories out there!

Summer was in full swing and our Aunt, Uncle and cousin, Cole were at our lake cabin for 2 weeks. The adults all stayed in the cabin itself and my twin sister Gina, myself and Cole all stayed in tents. Cole managed to wreck his tent so we shared mine so Gina could have her own, we didn't really care, were usually worn out by hiking, swimming or cycling around the lake on our own while the parents drank and chatted.

Gina and I were really close, Cole was a year older at 19 but he was a lot like us and we all got on great. Cole and I had a mutual interest in porn too. We didn't have our cell phones or anything, there was no signal anyway but we'd acquire magazines that we'd scour through to find a hot naked woman to jerk off to. We were both built the same, athletic but not overly muscular but we both had terrible luck with women and were both painfully single and most definitely virgins. Jerking off together didn't seem weird to us, we'd look at each other's cocks and try and cum together.

I was having trouble getting off one night, I couldn't get the picture of Gina in her bikini out of my head. I didn't realize until later she'd been teasing and flirting with me so it was her fault, I could only picture her but something about her being my sister wouldn't let me cum.

"You uh, okay there dude?" said Cole quietly.

"Yea, just can't seem to get off," I replied.

"Well, we'll wake Gina if we put the light on to find a new picture."

"It's fine, I'll just go to sleep."

"I uh, I could help if you like."

"Help, how?"

"Close your eyes."

"What?"

"Just trust me and close your eyes."

I kind of did as he asked. The light was fading but I could see he was still hard when he got up. I had my eyes barely open and felt my heart pounding in my chest when he moved towards my cock. When he took me into his mouth I gasped, a mixture of shock and pleasure but I knew I didn't want it to stop once he'd started. I'd never felt anything like it. His tongue danced on my cock, flicking around the tip as he applied suction with his lips then did his best to take me into his throat. I must have lasted less than a minute before I gasped quietly that I was going to cum. It didn't stop him, he kept sucking and it took all I had to not cry out in pleasure as my balls emptied into his mouth. He only stopped when he was certain he had every drop then slowly released my cock from his mouth, letting it almost slap against my stomach.

My emotions were everywhere. My horny teenager self had longed to receive oral pleasures but I'd never thought about getting it from another man. Cole being my cousin wasn't anything I was bothered about; I had really enjoyed it, didn't know and didn't care what it made me. He laid down back on his sleeping bag.

"Do you want to try it?" he said quietly.

"Okay," I replied.

I was still riding on the high of cumming when I crawled over to him. I didn't let my nervousness get the better of me and took his cock into my hand then lowered mouth to it. It was strange at first, holding a cock other than my own was exhilarating and I could feel my heart pounding in my chest as I started to suck him. I emulated what he did to me, swirling my tongue round the tip of his already leaking cock then sucking him deeper into my mouth.

"Oh man that feels good," he gasped.

I stroked him as I sucked, by his soft groans I knew he wasn't going to last but it still startled me a little when his first spurt of cum splashed the back of my throat. I quickly swallowed and kept sucking as he filled my mouth and only stopped when he'd finished. I swallowed the rest of it then sat down on my sleeping bag as I caught my breath.

"That was great," he said eventually.

"You were too. Are we gay now?" I replied.

"We're just experimenting, I've been curious but didn't know who I could trust you know?"

"Okay. We should get some sleep."

The next day we acted as if nothing had happened. Gina was her usual chirpy self and I think it helped contribute to us being banished while our parents nursed their hangovers. We swam in the lake for a while, fished from the dock and just relaxed. When it was finally time to turn in again, something I'd been secretly looking forward to all day, I was nervous but very hopeful that I'd get a repeat of the night before. I was not disappointed.

We both got naked and just stared at each other's cocks as we stroked them to hardness. I took the initiative that time and sucked him first, he lasted longer that time but still sprayed a nice load down my throat. He did the same to me but that time he slowly pushed a moist finger into my ass when I was close. I groaned a little louder than I wanted to but I came so hard, my climax was intense and I was out of breath by the time he'd stopped sucking me. He reached into his pack for something, he was hard again from sucking me.

"Do you want to try something else?" he said.

"Um, sure, I replied.

He unsnapped the lid on a small bottle of lube and poured some onto his cock. He made me lift my knees up to my chest and began to finger lube into my ass too.

"We can stop any time you like," he said, pushing a second finger into me.

"Why do you have lube?" was all I could think to say.

"When I want to cum quickly I use lube, it feels good."

I knew what was about to happen but I didn't want it to stop. He looked at me almost for permission, placing the tip of his cock at my well lubed asshole and I nodded. He took it slow; I won't lie and say it didn't hurt but the pain went away quickly and was soon replaced by a pleasure I'd never felt in my life. I lost track of time, he thrust deeper and deeper into me until his balls were resting against my ass. I felt so full, so vulnerable, a thing for his cock to get pleasure from and I loved it. He began to fuck me, nice and slow at first then he built up his pace. He had me flip over at one point and he pushed back into me from behind and held my waist as he fucked me harder.

"F... feels so fucking good," I stammered.

"Y... yea," he replied.

I didn't know how long he lasted but we both had a sheen of sweat on our bodies, he eventually gave me one more deep thrust then I felt him cum in me, his cock seeming to swell as he filled my ass. When he started to soften, he pulled out slowly and used some napkins to clean us both. My cock was rock hard.

"You can fuck me too if you like, you're a little bigger than me, not sure I can take all that but I'll tell you when you're too deep. It'll still feel amazing for you," he said.

"Okay," I replied.

I wasn't sure if the thought of fucking a guy would have been enough to get me hard but being hard already and having the prospect of sticking it somewhere warm and wet, I was eager to try. He got on all fours after putting lube in himself and handed me the bottle. I used a generous amount then lined up my cock at his hole. He had me take it really slow, I got the head of my cock inside him then he had me wait then push a little more. He eventually had me thrust, I think I got maybe 5 of my 7 inches into him before he stopped me but he was right, I had enough for it to feel good.

"Yea, right there man, feels so fucking good," he said, his voice strained.

"Not sure I'm going to last long," I replied.

"You can cum in me, I'm on the pill." We both laughed.

I lasted a few more thrusts, then I felt myself getting close. I tried to push deeper again but it hurt him so I just gave shallow thrusts before my cock erupted, spraying what seed I had left into his ass. I cleaned us both then laid on my back as I caught my breath.

"We should get some sleep, we're all hiking tomorrow," he said.

I slept really well that night, I had some thoughts about my sexuality but I brushed them aside with 'fuck it, just experimenting' and didn't dwell on it. I had a brief swim in the lake before breakfast then joined Cole and Gina as we went up to the cabin. We were expecting Mom and Dad to be ready but only Mom was around.

"Aren't we going hiking today?" asked Gina as Mom gave us breakfast.

"No honey, I'm making your lunches then you three can go. We were up pretty late last night drinking so it'll be late morning before they all surface," replied Mom.

"Well, I just hope these two can keep up with me!" said Gina with a grin.

"Just be safe, please take the picture of the valley for grandma when you get to the peak."

"We will, Mom."

Our Grandparents had built the cabin and until they got too infirm, they would come up every year. When Grandpa passed away, Grandma asked that we send her a picture of the valley every year, taken from the lookout point near the highest part of the trail. We were pretty sure it was to make sure we actually used the cabin but the view really was beautiful and worth the hike to get there.

We set off after filling our water and Gina set a pretty harsh pace. I didn't care, she was wearing her yoga pants and watching her ass as she strode ahead distracted me from the mild throbbing in my ass. As we got about two thirds up the trail, Gina stopped us all for a water break. Gina took a big drink from her canteen then turned to face us.

"So, I want to watch tonight," she said.

"What are you talking about Sis?" I replied.

"I am not taking no for an answer so no playing dumb with me but I want to watch you two have sex tonight."

"Wh... what the hell are you talking about?" stammered Cole.

"I'll save us all time with this back and forth, night before last it was just head, last night you fucked each other after head. You fucked my brother then he fucked you but you couldn't take all of him. You get so wrapped in the moment you didn't spot that I'd left your zipper open a little on the right, juuuuust enough for me to watch. I came so hard both nights but tonight I'm in there with you both so I can enjoy it closer," she said.

"What if I say no?"

"I don't want this to be a forced thing, Cole, you were going to do it anyway right?"

"Probably."

"So what's the problem of me watching?"

"You're his sister."

"You're his cousin."

"Marcus, help me out dude."

"She's already watched us twice, I'm past caring to be honest, not like we can hide or deny it," I replied.

"Are you going to tell anyone?" Cole said to Gina.

"Oh sure, I'll tell my mom I got off watching my cousin fuck my brother, of course not dufus. I think this is fucking hot, guys, I want you to enjoy it," said Gina.

I was excited about it all but Cole's face was pretty stern.

"Dude what's wrong?" I asked him.

"I don't know, I just feel like this is going to blow up in our faces, you alone I can trust to keep it quiet but Gina knowing too?"

"She already knew. I trust her, we can have fun and not have to worry about being quiet."

"Fine."

"Can I have a hug? I really didn't mean this to be like 'I demand you do this', more of a, this is fucking hot and I want to have a better view," said Gina.

Cole and Gina hugged, she smiled at me then we packed up the waters and started hiking again. We made it to the peak by lunchtime, took the pictures that were needed then sat quietly eating lunch. Cole went into the woods to pee while Gina and I stood admiring the view. She looked around to make sure he wasn't close.

"So, I know you're enjoying watching my ass," she said quietly.

"Such a tease," I replied, smiling.

"That wasn't a no."

"So what if I am."

"Just making sure. I know you're not gay, you stare at my tits too much for that. Are you enjoying it?"

"Enjoying what?"

"Gay sex, having a man's cock in your ass."

"I was curious, now I know. It feels pretty good."

"I bet you can't wait to try pussy."

"So, we going to head back so we're not out here at dark?" interrupted Cole.

By the time we got back our parents had already started drinking again, they had food waiting for us and we were sent away pretty much as soon as we were done eating. Gina took a shower in the outdoor one since it was still pretty warm out and once she was done, Cole and I took turns. When we got back to our tent we just relaxed, waiting for Gina.

"Are you sure you're okay with this?" I said to him.

"Yea, would it be okay if I just fuck you though, I'm not sure I like taking it. I'll blow you though," he replied.

"Works for me."

As if on cue, Gina slipped into our tent with a grin on her face. She hugged Cole, kissed him on the cheek, then hugged me, kissed me on the lips.

"Sorry, I'm so excited about this, thank you for agreeing," she said.

"Well I've been horny all day, shall we just start?" said Cole.

Cole and I stripped, he was already semi hard but he had me lay on my back and started sucking me. I looked over at Gina, she had pulled her T-shirt off and was sitting topless. I was stunned, I'd caught glimpses of her getting in and out of the shower but seeing her beautifully proportioned breasts so close had me throbbing. She was watching Cole with wide eyes as he worked my cock with his mouth, I felt so dirty and wrong and I loved it. Usually, I'd have lasted a while but before too long and way quicker than our first two times, I groaned in pleasure then exploded in his mouth. He kept sucking until I stopped spurting then let my cock flop back on to my stomach.

Cole was already hard but he didn't want head, he had me get on all fours and began to finger lube into my ass. He groaned in pleasure as he entered me and when he began to thrust, Gina put her hand down her panties and was playing with herself. Cole's cock felt good, he was soon deep inside me and his body was slapping against my ass. Watching Gina play with herself was getting me hard again and Cole noticed.

"Oh man, feels so good inside you when you're hard too, I don't think I'm going to last," he gasped.

I felt really good. I was so full, it ached a little but in a really deep and pleasurable way that is almost hard to describe. I looked over at Gina and her fingers were almost a blur and she looked like she was cumming, Cole groaned 'oh fuck yes' and was soon spraying his load into me. I could almost feel each spurt, he shuddered then slowly pulled out of me when he was spent.

"I.... I need another shower," he said then abruptly left with his towel.

I knelt up, I was still on all fours until he left. I was hoping he'd finish me off but I was knelt up with my cock throbbing in front of me, his cum starting to leak from my ass. What happened next shocked me more than Cole sucking me the first time.

"Lay on this towel, you're making a mess. I'll finish you off," said Gina quietly.

I was in a trance, I just did as she said and laid down. I expected her to just give me a handjob or something but I didn't notice that she'd removed her panties. Once I was on my back, she straddled me and took me all the way inside her with one thrust, she was really tight but very wet.

"Ohhhh, fuck that feels so fucking good," she gasped.

"G...Gina, what are you doing?" I stammered.

"Losing my virginity with my twin brother, your cock feels so good in me!" she replied as she began to ride me.

Being inside her for the first time was beyond amazing. Fucking Cole was nice but her moist warmth, her tightness and the look of pleasure on her face was something I'll never forget.

"Y... you feel so good," I said to her.

"I'm going to cum, you can cum in me, I'm on birth control," she replied.

When I felt her pussy tighten on my cock, I couldn't hold back. I pushed up into her as she began to climax and groaned in pleasure as I came deep inside her. When we were both spent, she slumped forward onto my chest and we kissed for the first time.

"That was amazing, I hope you didn't want to get any sleep tonight," she said with a grin.

"You were seriously a virgin?" I replied.

"Yes, I've had toys in me but you were my first man, it's how I wanted it."

"Cole will be coming back, I can come to your tent if you like."

"He's sleeping in my tent tonight."

"Oh, okay."

I didn't think at the time to ask when they'd arranged that but I was too obsessed with being back inside her. She sucked me back to hardness then got on all fours. I entered her from behind and took it slow, enjoying the view of her ass and my cock as it slipped in and out of her very wet pussy. She was cumming every couple of thrusts, she said it was like one long orgasm but my cock ached as well as my ass and helped me last longer. When I finally did cum, I'm pretty sure it was mostly air but I still enjoyed spraying what I had left inside her.

We collapsed together then after cleaning up a little, pulled a blanket over us and fell asleep. We woke together when the sun came up, I was spooning her and like most mornings, I woke with an erection. When Gina felt it pressing into her ass, she pulled my hand to her breast then guided my cock inside her.

"Mmm, I could get used to waking up like this," she said as I slowly pushed into her.

"Me too. We only have 3 more days here though," I replied.

"Hey, no negative, make me cum so we can face the hangover crowd together."

"Your boobs are perfect you know," I said as I fondled them.

"So glad you like them my love."

After a few minutes she rolled over onto her back, it was amazing being able to watch her breasts bounce with each thrust and seeing her face change with her pleasure only spurred me on. I was slamming into her pretty hard when Cole crawled into the tent but we didn't stop.

"I.... I'm so c...close baby, don't stop," gasped Gina.

"Sorry, I needed clean clothes from my pack, your Mom is up and about already," he replied.

Gina started cumming which set me off, I pushed deep into her, looking into her pretty brown eyes as I shuddered, spraying my seed deep into her. We gazed into each other's eyes as we caught our breaths.

"Cole, see if it's clear for me to sneak into my tent," said Gina as she threw on a shirt.

I couldn't stop smiling as I showered, I couldn't help notice that Cole looked a little pensive though. I waited until we were dressed to talk to him.

"Hey, you okay man?" I said.

"I um, I need to tell you something," he said.

"Okay."

"Gina and I kinda set you up."

"Set me up how?"

"I was going to tell him, impatient ass," interrupted Gina. I didn't hear her approach.

"Sorry Gina, I couldn't keep it in," replied Cole.

"What's going on?" I asked, pretty confused.

"I love you Marcus, what we shared last night and this morning is something I wanted for so long and I don't want it to stop anytime soon. Cole confided in me that he thinks he's gay, I pretty much knew he was but I gave him the idea to try sex with you. I knew you two would jerk off together at night, gave him the idea to suck you off and see where it went," she said then chewed her lip.

"Wow. I um, I'm totally not mad, I was curious about it, I enjoyed it but know it's not something I'd want all the time," I replied.

I pulled Cole in for a hug, Gina joined us and we stood in silence for a few seconds.

"Thank you," said Cole.

"Hey, I love you man, I'm glad I could help," I replied.

"Are you going to do it, you going to tell them?" said Gina.

"Yes."

I pretty much knew what they were talking about and smiled at breakfast when he asked for everyone's attention at the table.

"So, I feel I have to tell you all and wanted you to be the first to know but I'm pretty sure I'm gay," he said.

His Mom, Aunt Clara, just hugged him and kissed him on the cheek.

"Son, we know, I'm glad you finally have the courage to tell us," she said smiling.

"What do you mean, you know?"

"You're our son and we love you, doesn't matter who you choose to love. We're happy for you, really," said Uncle Matt.

12