A Bi Time at the Lake Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cole sat stunned but couldn't find words.

"Well, I'm upset with you, how dare you be gay in this house that's only ever shown you love, Cole!" said Gina with a grin.

"Gina!" said Mom.

"He can't talk because he'd readied himself for a big fight, I've known for 6 months, we talked about it for hours and he was so afraid. I told him not to be," said Gina.

We were all laughing, Cole just said 'thank you' with a tear in his eyes but we just carried on eating breakfast. We all helped clean up after then got the stuff ready to go out on the boat. When everyone left with a handful of gear, it was just Gina and I left with Mom. She pulled both of us to face her after checking it was clear.

"So, it goes without saying but I'm going to say it anyway. Keep it discreet, keep it between yourselves do you understand me?" she said with a pretty stern face.

"Wh.. what are you talking about?" said Gina.

"My love, I've watched you blossom into the most beautiful young woman, I know your moods better than you do. You've been on cloud nine all morning and you my love, are not a morning person. That and he can't keep his eyes off you, he's usually eye fucking his Aunt Clara when she's wearing her bikini top and he hasn't looked at her once. I'm not upset, just don't get fucking pregnant and remember what I said," said Mom quietly.

I didn't know where to look, I felt like the ground was going to open up and swallow me. Mom pulled us both for a hug then kissed us both on the cheek.

"Grab the cooler Gina, I'll be right out," said Mom. She had me stay with her.

"I'm going to say this only once, if you take advantage of her, use her, hurt her in any way and I will not be happy. Treat her with respect and you and I will get along fine, do you understand?" she said.

"Yes Ma'am," I replied, my heart pounding in my chest.

"Good, she started it didn't she?"

"Yes."

"Okay. Just don't forget what I said. Try and be less obvious too my love."

We fished for a while then all the adults started drinking, Gina, Cole and I declined anything to drink but we still enjoyed the time. By the time I drove back, all the adults were napping.

"If you can get it docked quietly, we could totally sneak away and fuck," Gina whispered in my ear before sitting down again.

I got a little excited but they all woke up when the engine slowed down, Gina just winked at me as Dad and the others got us ready then tied up the boat once we'd docked. They all went back to the cabin, Dad said they were just going to rest. Gina and I took advantage of the alone time, Cole said he was driving to town to pick up some food for us all.

"Are you already getting hard, naughty boy?" said Gina as she pulled at my shorts.

"Well only being able to sneak looks at you all day has only made me hornier for you," I replied.

"Well good, I saw you looking at Aunt Clara's tits a few times too."

"I... I'm sorry, I couldn't help it."

Gina was kneeling and had my semi hard cock in her hand, she paused and looked up at me.

"Why sorry, she has amazing tits, I even got to touch them, they're so firm," she said then started to suck me.

I groaned in pleasure as she took me into her mouth, she had me fully hard in no time.

"No time for full foreplay, I'm wet enough, nice and hard from behind," she said and had her shorts off and was on all fours before I'd finished pulling my shirt off.

I paused to look at her ass before I pushed inside her, she was perfect to me and I closed my eyes in bliss as I started to thrust deeper into her pussy. She was furiously rubbing her clit as I fucked her, she knew I wasn't going to last and thankfully she didn't take long to cum. I managed a few more thrusts then pushed in deep as my cock exploded, spraying her pussy with my seed. We collapsed together as we caught our breaths.

"I love you Gina," I said, gazing into her eyes.

"I um, I love you too but as my brother. This is just sex remember, don't go getting all attached. Is that why you said sorry for looking at Aunt Clara's tits?" she replied.

"Y... yes."

"We should have had a talk or something I guess but I wanted to lose my virginity with you, to share this but we can't be a couple or anything. I have a few friends that I know would love to fuck you, Amber is super shy but she likes you and I know she'll love this cock. Her pussy is really nice too."

"How do you know that?"

"You were only my first man, I've had sex with women."

"Oh."

"Hey, don't get all mopey on me okay. This isn't me cutting you off, we're are going to fuck a lot, trust me. I just don't want you rejecting a hottie like Amber over me."

"I just hadn't thought about beyond camp really, sorry."

"Stop saying sorry. Lets just have fun okay?"

"Okay."

Gina and I spent as much time alone as we could, on our last day at camp she arranged for Cole to fuck me again while I ate her at the same time. I was almost sad when it was time to say our goodbyes.

"Just so you know kids, your Aunt and Uncle are moving to Colorado so this was their last time at the cabin with us. We spent about 4 days trying to convince them to stay but with Cole going to college in California next semester, they wanted to go and live closer to him," said Mom after a while on the drive home.

"He didn't say anything about that to me!" said Gina.

"He didn't want anyone to try talk him out of it."

"Colorado's not so far away they can't visit," I added.

"Well with your Uncle on the no-fly list thanks to his temper, it's too much for them to drive. It's fine, just means you two can upgrade and stay in the cabin next year," said Mom.

"Which means the pair of you won't be able to fuck as much, huh?" said Dad with a grin on his face.

"Uh, what?" said Gina, her face going red.

"Should I tell them?" said Dad, looking at Mom.

"Might make him jealous, he can barely keep his eyes off her tits at the best of times," replied Mom.

"So, you two probably got your appetites for each other from me. Before your Mom and I met, before Clara met your Uncle Kevin, Clara and I couldn't get enough of each other. When your Mom and I started dating I told her the truth and she loved it, actually invited her to our bed. It all stopped when she met Kevin though, he's kinda closed minded but we love what we shared. I just ask you keep it discreet, the outside world does not need to know and do not get fucking pregnant. That's both of you, I don't care who does what but stay on the pill, get condoms, I don't care, just please," said Dad.

I was too stunned to say anything, Gina just smiled and winked at me and I'm pretty sure my face was still red. We stopped at a truck stop so everyone could use the bathroom, Dad and I got back to the car first.

"So, your Aunt Clara, I think she'd break you, son," said Dad with a grin.

"I uh," Dad just laughed.

"Oh I'm just teasing, she's just as hot as the first time we got naked together. She's kinky as hell too."

"Why are you telling me?"

"Well, if she ever comes to stay without Kevin and your sister leaves you alone, maybe she'd like some young stud to play with her."

Mom and Gina got to the car to catch Dad's last statement; Mom playfully slapped his arm.

"Stop teasing him you," said Mom with a laugh.

"I'm just having fun. My Son is all grown up and has the same taste in women as I do."

Our fun took a new and wonderful direction when we got home.....

12