A Big City Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was no way Kelli was going to kneel on the filthy floor, so she bent at the waist and licked the tip of the massive shaft. The guy on the other side of the wall groaned lowly and thrust his hips forward. Kelli wrapped her lips around the tip, taking maybe three inches or so into her mouth before she gagged, the cock too thick for her to take deeper.

So she stroked the rest of his length while sucking and licking the section in her mouth for a few minutes until the guy moaned again, squirting thick creamy cum that tasted both salty and alkaline into her mouth and down her throat.

She swallowed some but much more dribbled out from between her lips to dribble down on her tits. As soon as his orgasm finished, the guy pulled his cock back and Kelli stood, wiping her face with the back of her hand.

"Damn hot," Jacob grinned from where he was furiously humping his cock through the hole in the wall. "Did it taste and feel good?"

"Not the best tasting cum in the world," Kelli responded, spreading the semen that dripped on her tits around her nipples, "but was certainly creamy and plenty of it."

Jacob just continued grinning and returned to focus on his own blow job. A few seconds later, another cock, this one white, thin and average length, popped through the hole. Kelli took it in her hand, stroking it gently until there were low moans coming from the other room and a steady drip of precum seeping from the guy's dick.

She took him in her mouth bent over as before, taking almost the entire length into her mouth and throat. The guy in the next booth groaned loudly, slamming his entire body against the thin wall trying to go deeper into her throat. A few seconds later a stream of watery cum shot into her mouth. Kelli pulled back so the last few shots splashed on her face and tits.

Just about the same time the guy pulled his cock back through the wall, Jacob put his hands on Kelli's hips and rammed his cock into her pussy. She looked back over her shoulder, the grimace on his face telling her he was about to fill her with his cum.

She held herself bent over with her hands on the wall, her tits bouncing around wildly with every one of his thrusts. A hand reached through the hole, cupping her right tit before pinching and pulling that nipple. Being felt up anonymously by a total stranger while her husband fucked her in the slimy booth was enough to trigger a massive orgasm in her cunt.

Her pussy juices squirted on Jacob's cock and ball and legs to add to the ungodly filth already coating the floor. Kelli's orgasm continued until Jacob slipped out of her pussy, his cum oozing from her cunt hole to add to the mess below them.

Kelli looked at both holes, seeing strangers staring back after watching her get fucked. Almost immediately a hard cock popped through each hole. Jacob grinned and pointed his hands at them, giving her the choice of which one to suck. For the next hour or so, they both sucked a seemingly endless line of cocks, thick and thin, long and short, cut and uncut, sticking through the walls.

She was about to call it a day when one last dick appeared, this one appeared to be that of a much older man. It was only about five inches long, not very thick and only partially erect. The guy moaned lowly when she gently took it in her hand. After a few strokes, he surprised her by asking a question, the first to do more than moan since she started.

"Can I touch your breasts?" he whispered softly, "it's been so long since I felt the weight of a soft warm breast in my hand."

Kelli thought about that for a moment then bent forward, dangling her tits in front of the hole. A second later a hand came through the hole and cupped her right tit, immediately followed by another that took her left. The older guy whimpered lowly, tenderly fondling her and brushing his thumbs across her stiff nipples.

"Can I touch your pussy too?" he asked again even as Kelli felt a stirring deep in her cunt.

She didn't hesitate, standing upright and stepping close to the wall. The guy dragged a finger through her pussy slit, stopping to circle the entry to her cunt once then continuing on to her clit. Kelli let out a low moan as he gently rubbed his finger around her sensitive nub. Then he slipped his other hand through the hole again and slid a finger into her cunt entry.

Kelli let out a gasp and thrust her hips at his hands, taking a second and third finger into her sticky cunt canal. It may have been some time since the guy last touched a woman, but he definitely remembered what to do. As soon as he found her g-spot, he punched his fingers against it hard while continuing to softly fondle her clit.

The combination brought Kelli to the verge of another orgasm quickly, She leaned against the wall with her hands, spreading her feet as far as she could to give him easier access. Then she let out an ear shattering shriek as her climaxed peaked, sending another gusher of pussy juices from her cunt on to the guy's hands with some splattering through the hole.

He didn't stop when her orgasm started to ebb away and a few moments later Kelli was again writhing and wailing as a second, and then a third, climax rippled through her body. Her knees started to buckle and it was all she could do to stay standing upright. Jacob came up behind her, cupping both her tits and holding her up until she finally slumped back against him.

"Thank you," Kelli whispered hoarsely to the stranger on the other side of the wall, "that was one of my best orgasms ever."

"No..no, no...thank you, young lady," the older stranger replied with a raspy voice, "it felt so good to touch a woman again, the first time since my wife passed away last year."

With that, Kelli heard the other door open and the older man leave. She was so touched by what he said she would have happily invited him to go back to the hotel with them and fucked him until he couldn't get hard again.

She turned to see Jacob already partially dressed. She pulled on her t-shirt and climbed into her jeans without bothering to wear the panties she used to wipe the still slimy cum from her tits and pussy. They left the booth, amazed to see a line of a half dozen guys waiting to enter the booths on either side of them. Then they picked up the purchases they left with the clerk and headed back to the hotel to shower and nap before a business meeting later that night with one of Jacob's clients.

•••••

Jacob was in the shower while Kelli, who already finished, was brushing her hair when his cell phone rang. She picked it up to hear a man ask for Jacob.

"Sorry, he's in the shower," she responded warmly, "but I'm his wife. Can I help you?"

"I'm Trevor," he responded after a moment's hesitation, "I was to meet Jacob for dinner but got held up. I was wondering if I could catch up to him later this evening at a club we both know well."

"I don't see why not," Kelli answered, rummaging around in a drawer to find a notepad and pen, "tell me where and when and I'll pass the information to him."

Kelli wrote down the name of the place and address. When Trevor thanked her and hung up, she put the note aside and flopped on the bed to take a much needed nap.

She awoke on the brink of another orgasm, with Jacob's face buried between her thighs. Outside the sun had set and, with the lights on, anyone up high enough who looked their way could see her flailing on the bed. After a few minutes and at least two orgasms for Kelli, he got on his knees, flipped her on her hands and knees and unceremoniously shoved his rigid dick into her tight asshole.

Kelli screamed, the pain of that rough entry quickly overwhelmed by the growing tide of her third and far more intense and explosive climax. She shrieked, partially muffled by her face buried in the bedding, clutching the sheets and pushing her ass back on his cock as hard as she could manage.

Jacob soon grunted his cum into her bowels, his body quivering as he grabbed her hips and held her against his gushing dick. With the last drop of his sperm deposited deep in her, and the final uncontrolled spasm of his thighs, Jacob slumped on her back, his cock and cum both oozing out of her gaping asshole.

They dressed casually for a late dinner and then the drinks with Trevor. Since she didn't know the guy and Jacob didn't say much one way or the other about business, Kelli decided to go for a sexy, but not slutty, look. A simple black cocktail dress, with plenty of visible cleavage that ended about mid thigh was just the thing.

After a nice but not memorable dinner, they took a cab to the club they were to meet Trevor. Kelli was surprised it was a very understated place with lots of subdued polished wood and dark corners ideal for private conversations. The maitre de showed them to a booth on a far wall with deep shadows toward the back.

"You know I could climb on your lap and fuck you right here and I don't think anyone could see," Kelli laughed to Jacob as she pushed to the back of the booth with her drink.

"If you didn't always make so much noise, I'd be tempted to try," Jacob giggled, sliding close to her until their hips pressed together.

Kelli smiled at him and put her hand on his thigh close enough she could feel his half hard cock with her little finger. Jacob returned the favor, sliding a hand under the hem of her dress, moving it slowly until his fingers contacted her silky panties. As she thought about unzipping his trousers to get at his cock, a young looking man with blonde hair approached the table and slid in next to Jacob.

Jacob proceeded to introduce Kelli without taking his hand off her panties. She could feel the warmth growing between her legs, knowing the moisture would soon be leaking out of her to soak the panties and his hand.

Trevor was a lot younger than she imagined, like her about ten years younger than Jacob. After a few minutes she realized Jacob and the young man were talking about all sorts of things except business. Most seemed to revolve around people they both knew.

Then she felt the rustling of Jacob's pants as another hand came up the inside of his other thigh. Looking up, she noticed Jacob's other hand was also under the table on Trevor's side. The young man continued chatting with Jacob but his eyes were focused on Kelli's.

At first she froze when Trevor's hand touched hers before she realized he was unzipping Jacob's pants. She raised an eyebrow as she felt Trevor fish Jacob's dick out of his trousers, holding it out as he slowly stoked him. Trevor just grinned and licked his lips. Jacob slumped back in the booth, turning to smile vacantly at Kelli, a look by which she knew he was quickly approaching an orgasm.

"Do you think this is such a good idea right here...right now?" Kelli whispered in his ear even as she palmed the tip of her husband's rigid cock, smearing the precum coating her hand.

"It's so exciting, isn't it?" Trevor chimed in, his face close to Jacob's. "It makes me so hard doing the forbidden in a public place. Doesn't it make your pussy wet?"

Kelli had to admit he was right. She was incredible aroused and she could feel her pussy juices pooling under her ass.

"He tells me you really get off watching him suck and fuck...getting fucked and sucked," Trevor continued with his attention completely on Kelli, "and it just so happens I like to do all those things...with both men and women."

While their activities seemed to go unnoticed by the other patrons and staff in the place, Kelli still had misgivings. She leaned closer to Trevor, with Jacob trapped between them and reached down to his crotch. His cock was also out of his pants and rock hard...with Jacob slowly stroking him.

"Let's go to our suite...we can be way more comfortable," she murmured lowly, feeling the tip of Trevor's dick twitch in her fingers.

They took a few moments to straighten their clothes before Trevor called for the check and they walked out. Kelli looked back over her shoulder as she exited and noticed for the first time she had been the only woman in the place.

Trevor hailed a cab and they piled in with Kelli between the two men. The cab barely pulled into the light late night time traffic when Trevor reached under her dress and fingered her dripping slit through her soaked panties. She gasped and looked at Jacob, seeing him smiling his approval as he fondled her left tit.

By the time they reached the hotel, Kelli muffled the shriek of her first orgasm on Trevor's hand by biting into his shoulder. She staggered slightly to the elevator with her arms curled in both guys'. On the elevator, she stood to one side as Jacob and Trevor kissed passionately, their tongues lashing together as they ripped at each others clothing.

Kelli opened the door to the suite and Trevor and Jacob stumbled in behind her, stopping before they fell on the king sized bed after shedding one or the other of their remaining articles of clothing.

Kelli went into the bathroom and stripped off the dress, bra and panties before taking a piss. She walked back to the bedroom to find Jacob on his back with Trevor kneeling between his thighs sucking his cock. Trevor looked up and smiled without taking the head of Jacob's dick out of his mouth then went back to swallowing that hard cock completely while fingering Jacob's tight asshole.

Kelli crawled up next to them, reaching under Trevor to stroke his stiff shaft and rubbing her finger around his asshole with her other hand. Trevor moaned and spread his legs to give her easier access to his tight anus.

That was all the invitation Kelli needed. She got off the bed and rummaged around in some shopping bags on a nearby table to find a bottle of lube and a two sided strap-on they purchased at the adult store earlier. She stood next to them on the side of the bed and slowly pushed one end of the strap-on into her pussy and adjusted the belts. Without a word she stood there lathering the fake dick up with the lube while staring at Trevor. It only took him a few seconds to break the silence.

"Oh fuck yeah...ram that thing as deep as you can go in my ass...while I drink your husband's cum," he said cheerfully, taking his mouth off Jacob's cock for a few seconds, "And after you're done with me, I'll fuck you silly as Jacob fucks me and every other way we can figure out to please each other."

Kelli smiled, crawled up behind him and squirted some more lube directly into his asshole. She positioned the head of the fake cock on his puckered anus and slammed it into him as hard as she could. Trevor screeched, his back arching, as his asshole and bowels adjusted to being stretched and filled so suddenly. Then he grinned at Kelli over his shoulder and went back to Jacob's cock.

She pumped the fake dick in and out of his asshole a few times, with Trevor groaning appreciatively. Then she reached down to a small switch on the side of the strap-on and flicked it on. Immediately she felt the vibration against her clit and inside her cunt across her g-spot.

Trevor felt it too. He let out a bellow, his back arching again and his thighs quivering uncontrollably. Kelli reached down so scoop up some of the cum streaming for Trevor's dick then sucked those fingers clean before going back for more. In front of her, Jacob started to cum too, shooting his sticky sperm onto Trevor's face and chest.

Kelli kept fucking Trevor even as he slumped on top of Jacob, her own orgasm going on longer and more intensely than either guy. When she finally collapsed, she rolled off Trevor to lay on her back on the bed next to the two of them.

They both got up to piss in the toilet together. Kelli watched them from the doorway as their streams crossed and melded above the waiting water. Trevor looked over and grinned.

"Want us to piss on you next time?" he laughed, shaking his dick so a few droplets of his piss splashed on Jacob. "I for one would love to have you straddle my face, piss in my mouth and let me swallow all I can manage."

Kelli just looked at him in surprise. It never occurred to her to play piss games with Jacob or anyone else and no one made made the suggestion before. Then again, here was another new, or at least unknown, perverse idea and action and her pussy twitched thinking about it.

Jacob led them back to the bedroom and got some wine. They lay on the bed, idly fondling each other before Trevor got up to rummage through his jacket and return with four little blue pills. He and Jacob both downed two and within twenty minutes they were both rock hard and stayed that way for hours despite repeated orgasms in Kelli and each other.

Kelli fucked Jacob next with the strap-on as he lay on his back and she jerked him off while Trevor mounted her from behind to fill her cunt. After that, they took turns with every combination they could manage, with both guys fucking her up against the floor to ceiling windows and she, in turn, fucking them both that way with the strap-on.

Sleep only came in short spurts, with one or the other of them licking, sucking and fingering the others for most of the rest of the night. When Kelli went to piss, they followed her, aiming their cocks down toward her pussy, then showering her with their warm streams while hers splashed in the toilet.

She found it such a turn on, the next time she felt her bladder stretch, she immediately took Trevor into the shower, hovered over his face and pissed directly into his mouth. Trevor gamely tried to swallow as much as he could but plenty splashed on his face and chest.

At mid morning the next day, Trevor took his leave to get some things done during the day. He joined them again that night. They didn't even bother going out, ordering dinner from room service with Kelli greeting and tipping the guy who brought the food wearing only a hotel robe she didn't bother to tie closed.

Two days later, Jacob took Kelli back to his plane and flew her to visit her mother and stepfather while he went back to work. She stayed a few days then took a commercial flight home, ready to incorporate much more perverse fun in her everyday life.

••••••••••


12