All Comments on 'A Big Meeting Ch. 03'

by mybaby

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Loved the story and want to read more. . .

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
read.................................

this is not really worth the read and a waste of anybody's time much less a first timer.!********* REALLY..???????????????????????????????????????????

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Please, please, please get someone to edit your work!

Crotch and crutch are not the same things! Stop using them interchangeably!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Dear Anons..

you have every right... to be an idiot.. I have just never understood why idiots have to advertise that that is what they are.. Unless you can show proof that you are a better writer, please keep your unwanted, idiotic opinions inside your head..

Dear mybaby.. I think your stories are good, well thought out with just enough details to keep it interesting, wanting to know more. Speaking of more.. are we going to get the 3 girls comparing notes..? Hope your sex life is as good as your imagination... Jeff

mmil61mmil61over 8 years ago
Pretty Darn Good Story!

Okay, there are some grammatical and punctuation errors - but we find those in everything from local newspapers to major magazines, e.g., Time magazine!

Clean up your writing and everything is going to be fine. One poster said the story isn't worth reading - bull crap! I am in the U.S. and the spelling of words and colloquialism for certain items (particularly the human anatomy) are different. Use a spell checker and grammar checking software as you write, and you will find it easier to correct your stories.

Keep up the writing! I found your stories quite worth the read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Excellent romance

In spite of the events of chapter 2, this story is a developing romance between Jackie and Steve, and one longs to find out what will happen next. Accordingly, another chapter (or chapters) is greatly needed to finish this excellent and engaging story. The only real thing wrong with this third chapter is its brevity.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous