A Big Problem

Story Info
A couple enlists the help of Rory with a certain issue.
6.2k words
4.67
11.9k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RoryRouge
RoryRouge
621 Followers

"Rory!" I turned to see my friend Angela waving at me, making a complete fool of herself to everyone else in the club.What else was new for that dork, I thought to myself, the free spirited woman nearly jumping up and down to get my attention. Sighing, with a defeated smirk on my face, I headed over to see what she had in store for me now.

Angela was one of the many new people I had met at Tonic, my local BDSM club. Terrible name, but it certainly was an amazing place to be! It was where I confidently (okay more like completely terrified and shaking) paraded my feminine side, Rory, in public for the first time. My clit strained the entire night in my tiny cage, hidden underneath the skirt I had chosen for the evening. After months of attending this place, meeting people, I felt far more confident in myself.

Grinning, Angela grabbed my hand, practically dragging me in my heels to a table. Before I could even ask what she was getting me into, I found myself in front of two gorgeous, tall, and clearly dominant people. "Kadeem! Veronica! This was the sissy I told you about." I blushed, still not used to hearing that word spoken out loud, seeming a dirty secret of mine. But, she was indeed right. A tight pink dress, matching heels, my clit faintly outlined by the form-fitting fabric, I was certainly dressed for the part.

The couple, as I learned from the excitable big-mouth friend of mine, was new to the scene. They had met Angela the same way we all met her: forcibly and against your will. I awkwardly smiled, still blushing in front of them, a bit in awe at how commanding they were simply standing there. Veronica smiled warmly, ushering us all to a nearby table.

They both complimented my outfit, asking a few fluff questions to get to know one another. Angela, her arm wrapped around mine, stuck around for a little while before being distracted by a new person coming in, or maybe a stray laser pointer. We'll never know. But just like that she was gone, leaving me alone with Kadeem and Veronica, barely able to find my voice.

I shared a bit of my story, interests, and how I found my way to the club. I learned from them that they'd been married for a few years, both looking to liven up their relationship with a bit of kink...and possibly another partner. The intense look in both of their eyes as they said it, well, it was enough to melt a girl. I felt my poor clit pulse in my panties, knowing they'd be a little messy after tonight.

"So, Rory," Veronica leaned in, her confidence in the situation growing. "Kadeem and I have a problem. A problem that we were hoping someone like you could solve." I gulped, those intense eyes holding me captive.

"Me? Uhhh. Okay, I-I'd be happy to help." Always the wordsmith.

Kadeem placed a strong hand over his wife's, thumb and fingers entwining with hers. "My wife and I love each other very much. However our sexual interests don't often overlap, or perhaps overlap too well is a better way to describe it." His voice, deep and stern, forced a tiny whimper out of my lips. I was in trouble around these two.

Veronica gave her husband's hand a squeeze, continuing where he left off. "We both enjoy being dominant, in control. As well, my interest in vaginal intercourse is limited, much to the dismay of my poor Kadeem." She smiled, stroking his face, fingers playfully running through his beard. He brought her hand up to his mouth, kissing the back of it tenderly.

"I have no dismay when it comes to you, my dear." They were so in love,barf.

I giggled despite my initial reaction to the genuine admiration they both seemed to have for one another, my fingers nervously playing with themselves. The couple soon turned their attention back to me.

"So, that is where you come in dear. Since, as you said, you'd be happy to help." I blushed, having a difficult time tearing my mind away from the straining clit underneath my dress.

"That sounds fun..." I smiled, unable to look at either of them, for fear of betraying how excited I was at such a proposition. Veronica untangled her hand from Kadeem's, reaching across to fold into mine. I squeaked, feeling her smooth skin, staring up into those beautiful, commanding eyes.

As the night wore on, our conversation shifted, the couple slowly finding out every little thing about me. I broke nearly immediately, confessing through an embarrassed face to anything they asked. They shared their own stories as well, their interests, kinks, and limitations when it came to play. Thankfully, we seemed like a good fit for one another, helped by my feminine nature being centered around the fact that I was a kinky little slut.

Eventually they had to leave, having me walk them to the door. Still in a slightly submissive daze, I hugged them both, planning to spend a weekend at their place. Veronica held my face in her hands, nearly eye level with me, smiling. "We will have a few surprises for you when you come over. Hopefully, you can...handle them." Kadeem, a knowing smirk on his face, laughed at the inside joke between them.

I huffed, my sass levels dangerously high. "I can handle anything you both throw at me."

Veronica laughed, kissing my cheek. "We will see Rory, I certainly hope so."

I watched them leave, my legs not currently working after that kiss, still warm on my cheek. Soon, I was torn out of my imagination, a nosey Angela hugging me from behind. "Sooooo!?"

I giggled, "sooo what?"

"You know 'what'!!! Are you going to meet them!?" Those big, excited eyes stared up at me. My turn to smirk, enjoying having the upper hand for the first time in the last few hours. Pinching her nose, I stole Veronica's line.

"We will see Angela, I certainly hope so." I spent the rest of the night expertly deflecting all of her persistent questioning, leaving my inquisitive friend in the dark. But my mind didn't once let me forget the image of those two beautiful, dominant people, having no idea what I was walking into.

A few weeks later, after messaging back and forth, I finally found a weekend that worked for all three of us. Veronica and Kadeem lived on the other side of the city from me, but I didn't mind, using the car ride to settle my nerves. I had settled on a classic black dress, tight in all the right places. Underneath I made sure to wear my favourite lingerie, hot pink with form hugging shapewear, a built-in garter holding up my seamed stockings. A brunette wig, just a touch of eyeshadow, and my confidence levels were holding steady.

However as I left the safety of the hired car, walking towards their house, I immediately lost every ounce of it. Listening to my heels click on their pathway, my hands shaking as I slowly climbed onto their porch. After a few deep breaths, I knocked, sealing my fate before the small voice screaming at me to run away got any louder.

With little delay, the door opened, Veronica and Kadeem standing there together.Gulp. I had hoped that my remembrance of them being such a power couple was heightened by my horny, desperate imagination. Yet there they were, radiating a dominant energy as they towered in the doorway, making me feel small. Already feeling that submissive side of myself emerging, my clit straining, my face blushing...and I haven't even made it inside!

They both smiled, laughing at the obviously nervous sissy before them. Kadeem took my hand, leading me inside as they closed the door. "There's no reason to be nervous, Rory. We will be taking good care of you." I blushed even more as his voice seemed to rumble through my body, shifting back and forth on my heels. Veronica pressed herself behind me, her hands tenderly exploring my dress.

"What a pretty outfit you wore for us, Rory." I squeaked, words seeming impossible, simply frozen as her hands playfully moved up to run through my hair. "It's such a shame you won't be able to wear it." Veronica moved to the back of my dress, slowly feeling the zipper pulled down. Barely able to breathe, staring into Kadeem's eyes, I stayed completely still as she slipped the straps over my shoulder, the flimsy fabric falling to the floor around my heels.

Hunger flared in his eyes, staring down at me, my pink lingerie a vibrant juxtaposition on my skin. Taking a finger, he traced it along my exposed nipples, hardening immediately under his touch. Tiny moans escaping me, I felt him tip my chin up to him, his lips gently brushing against mine. As Kadeem kissed me deeply, Veronica pulled down my panties, exposing the early effects of the evening were already having on my poor, straining clit.

"Mmmm, someone is already quite excited. Good girl." I blushed, feeling her fingers tracing along my clit, already lost under their control. Pulling away from our embrace, Kadeem firmly pushed me down to my knees, unable to stop staring at his beautiful, commanding face. I didn't even notice as Veronica wrapped something around my neck, a sharpclick behind me.

Tearing my gaze away from her husband, Veronica smiled down at me with him. "Oh Kadeem, she is simply perfect." He smiled, embracing his wife with one arm.

"Completely perfect. I'm excited for everything we have planned for her." I whimpered, far too loudly than I expected, bringing a laugh from my Dominants for the weekend. The collar felt comfortable immediately around my neck, as if I had worn it for years. Taking a leash, Kadeem clipped it to me, the slight tug pulling me to my feet. My dress and panties were collected and safely put away, left in my lingerie and a dripping, aching clit.

"Come, my sissy. I will give you a tour while Veronica sees to dinner." Kadeem began to lead me away, dutifully following behind.

"Don't be too long hun, it won't be long, and I have my own plans for our good girl." Veronica winked at me, disappearing into the kitchen. My brain, barely functioning, could only be pulled along, only slightly listening as Kadeem showed off their house. My sass lifted me slightly out of the submissive daze I had been put into, giggling at how silly a house tour was. I was the adult version of showing off your toys to another kid.

But I followed Kadeem through each room, not that my leash gave me much of a choice, as he finished by leading me to the basement. Unfinished, with most of it still exposed, I curiously stared at some of the hooks added to the walls, ceilings, and posts. Seeing my face, Kadeem smirked, leading me to one section.

"When Veronica and I first started exploring the idea of, well, someone like you, we hadn't decided on what we wanted this space for." Hooking my leash to the post, he took my chin in his hands. "But once we learned just how much we wanted to explore, the answer was simple." His lips were so close to mine, whimpering as I ached to feel him kiss me once more.

"This will be our new dungeon, Rory. One we hope to introduce you to as it is built." My legs shook, barely able to support me. I felt my clit pulse, knowing it was leaking, betraying just how exciting I found that news. Smiling, Kadeem pulled away, leaving me 'stuck' in place. Pouting, I whined as he disappeared into the corner, returning with a box.

"Now," he said, hands starting to explore my body, pulling off my lingerie. "Veronica and I appreciate you arriving dressed as a good girl for us, but we have prepared a few...outfits of our own for you." I squeaked excitedly, giggling like an idiot at the news. I may have mentioned in our first meeting, and our incessant texting, that I love outfits. Having someone CHOOSE one for you!? I nearly hopped up and down as he stripped me.

First Kadeem helped me into the top, all pink and sparkly with lines of white on the front. The sleeves were a lighter pink, transparent nylon all the way down to my wrists. A little white hemming adorned the top, going all the way around. Cropped, although even that was generous for how much of me was exposed, already softly whimpering at how much I loved it.

Matching pink panties hugged my clit perfectly, a soft almost silky fabric that stretched around my cage. A half tutu left the front and back exposed, a playful amount of pink nylon similar to my sleeves adoring each of my hips, which I could not stop running my fingers through, giggling. White garters were built-in to hold up my new white stockings, pretty bows positioned in the front. Sad to lose my heels, I slipped on some pink ballet flats, twirling to show off for Kadeem.

He smiled, seeing my excitement, adding the final piece. The tiara fit snugly into my wig, immediately blushing as he pulled his hands away. I was their sissy princess, and I felt every bit the part. I nodded eagerly as Kadeem asked if I liked it, hugging him with enthusiasm. He returned it, gripping me tightly, hands moving down to pat my butt.

"Good, Veronica was most excited about this one. She is going to love you in it." I giggled, unable to tear my eyes from it, feeling so pretty. Pulling me against him, I softly moaned as Kadeem's hands continued to explore me. "I am quite partial as well, Rory. My pretty girl." His fingers rubbed my clit through the tight silky panties, leaning my head back into his strong chest as I whimpered from being played with.

"We have one more thing to take care of before dinner. A...problem Veronica hinted to earlier that I want to make sure is okay with you, sweetie." Turned around, slowly brought to my knees, I stared up at him, watching as he unzipped his dress pants. Gently, Kadeem brought out his cock in front of me for the first time.

Fuck me...

FUCK ME!

It was, easily, undisputidly, and irrevocably, the biggest cock I had ever seen. My eyes went wide with fear, shock, and excitement. Almost bigger than my forearm, still seeming to grow as more blood made its way into his shaft, I couldn't keep my mouth closed. Kadeem slowly stroked it back and forth, my eyes glued to his gigantic member.

"As you can see, baby girl, it is quite a big problem to have. Poor Veronica has never been able to take it, and the few times we've tried she was nearly left in tears." I gulped, staring up at Kadeem while he talked. "She is patient with me, but I know that she'd prefer someone else to attend to this. Someone who can take it. Someone who wants to take it."

Emphasising his point, Kadeem gripped the back of my head, slowly pushing his massive cock past my lips. "Someone, Rory, like you." I moaned, my lips stretched to their limits as he pushed deeper, already feeling him in the back of my throat, and there was still half of it left! I was in heaven, wanting it all in my mouth, even if I couldn't take it.

Recognising that I was at my limits, Kadeem gently pulled back, leaving the tip of his cock inside me, before pushing in once more. "Do you think you can handle this for me, baby girl?" I moaned, my clit pulsing from what he was doing to me, nodding profusely, wanting every part of him. Sighing with relief, he continued his slow use of my mouth, sliding back and forth along my tongue.

Groaning, the weight of worry lifted from his chest, Kadeem continued using his new sissy cocksucker: Me. "Such a good girl. I am going to enjoy training you to take every centimeter of this cock, Rory." I quivered, imaginging how it would feel having it pressed down my throat, my nose shoved deep into his thick mess of pubic hair. Oh how I wanted to do that for him so badly.

For now, simply having such a beautiful, impressive cock inside of me was enough, feeling Kadeem tense as he fucked my lips, shaking as cum began erupting out of him. I moaned, savouring the first taste of his cum, always liking the feeling of the warm, soothing liquid coating my mouth. The taste was hit or miss, often miss, but nothing could beat the feeling, the sensation, and the experience of being face fucked.

I had to swallow a tiny bit, Kadeem's orgasm shooting jets of cum inside of me, wanting to show him what a good girl I was once he was finished using me. Shuddering, his strong grip on my head softening slightly, he slowly pulled out his cock. Mouth open, my eyes watering just a bit, I stared up at him, the remnants of his orgasm still evident across my tongue. He smiled, staring down at the cocksucking sissy princess, her first act of service completed.

With a nod, I swallowed in two gulps, making a tiny face of slight disgust which made Kadeem laugh. Returning to his cock, I licked him clean as best I could, having so much surface to cover! Bending down, he kissed my forehead for a job well done, forcing a giggle out of me. "Are you sure you're okay with the size, Rory? I know it is a lot to deal with."

"I'm sure Master Kadeem," I responded, using the full title we agreed upon for the first time, sending electric shivers through my body hearing myself say it. "I'm really sure. Like, a lot sure." He chuckled, the relief from my answer and his orgasm clearly spread across his face.

"Good girl. I promise to take my time in getting you used to it." Another kiss on my forehead melted me in place, my submissiveness completely in control. "Now, let's head back up for dinner, Veronica is going to want to play with you." Taking my leash in hand, Kadeem gave me one final playful spank on my butt, giggling as he chased me up the stairs.

Strong hands on my shoulders, Kadeem directed me to stand in front of his wife. Veronica's eyes went wide with delight seeing me in my outfit, squealing as I blushed hard. Taking my hands, she spun me around, taking in the sight of her sissy princess, my cheeks feeling as if someone lit them on fire.

"Oh Rory, you look even better than I imagined!" I giggled, soaking in all the attention being directed towards me, my poor clit testing the strength of my panties. Kadeem moved to finish dinner, checking on things as Veronica continued to fuss over me, her own personal doll. "Just one more addition before it is complete." Running off without a word, I stood in place confused, wondering what else could go with such a pretty outfit.

My answer came swiftly as she bent me over the counter, listening as she snapped a latex glove onto her hand. I whimpered as the first finger entered me, spreading warm lube all over my eager little hole. Soon two, then three fingers were pushed in and out of me, moaning as the tingling sensation of an orgasm began to build. Betrayed with only a tease, Veronica replaced her fingers with my new plug, pink jewel reflecting the kitchen lighting as it slid in place.

Stretching perfectly around the intrusive invader, I whined as my panties were pulled back up, a loving tap on my ass sealing my fate. "There, perfect. That will make sure you're ready for tonight." Gripped by my submissiveness once more, I could only stare at her with wide eyes, her smile sending shivers through my body. Veronica took my face in her hands, drinking in the state I was in. "Do you like your outfit, my little sissy?"

Oh, how I melted hearing her call me that. "Yes, Mistress Veronica. I like it a lot." My poor cheeks burned red as she grinned at me, pulling me close for a kiss on the forehead. Wrapping my leash around her hand, she led me to a spot near the table, a pillow already set for me. Soon Kadeem and Veronica sat down, casually talking and enjoying their meal, stray hands ocassionally caressing my hair and cheek. They both took turns offering me a mouthful of food, mostly ignored as they ate.

Veronica eventually smiled down at me, motioning to the table. Happy to finally be of service, I quickly cleared the dishes, rinsing and loading them into the dishwasher. I set aside the knives and pans that had to be hand washed, blushing as Kadeem slipped a frilly apron over my head. The two Dominants continued to chat as if I wasn't there, feeling their eyes on me as I cleaned. As I set the final piece to dry, I whined as Veronica had me pose for a picture, adoring me in my little apron.

RoryRouge
RoryRouge
621 Followers
12