A Big Problem

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Removed soon after, I returned to feeling like a pretty princess, finding myself between Veronica's legs. Her content sighs strummed through my ears, one hand holding her wine while the other ran through my hair. I kept my arms behind me, holding each elbow as my tongue moved up and down her pussy, circling her clit with each pass. Soon I had my new Mistress moaning, hips bucking against me as I licked and sucked, feeling her orgasm as I focused on being a good girl.

Breathing heavily, Veronica came back down from her temporary high, smiling down at me. Locking eyes with her husband, Kadeem moved to embrace her, kissing above me while I patiently knelt. Staring into his eyes, she sighed contently. "Oh Kadeem, isn't she just the best thing we could have found for us?"

He smiled back, planting a final kiss on her lips. "She is perfect, my love. We will have to work hard at convincing her this is her rightful place from now on." I giggled beneath them, knowing that wouldn't be too hard of a point to argue.

Veronica, tugging at the leash, brought me up into her lap, gently running a finger along my cheek. "And Rory, did Kadeem show you our...little problem?"

I giggled once more, blushing as I remembered just how he introduced that topic to me an hour or so ago. I nodded, "Yes Mistress Veronica, he did."

"And you're ready to be a good girl for us? Ready for him to take you?" I nodded once more, eagerly. She smiled, playfully biting my nose. "I'm so happy sweetie. And I'm so excited to watch him fuck you." An intensity flooded into her eyes, forcing a whimper out of my lips. Kadeem's strong hands gripped my throat and hair, pulling my attention upwards as he pushed against me.

"Not as excited as I am to fuck that big ass of yours, sissy." Bending down, he stole my breath with a kiss, my mind melting away from all that was happening to me. By the time he pulled away, I was left floating, a stream of tiny happy moans coming forth from my lips. The couple laughed at my state, slowly leading me once more down into the basement.

My arms were quickly tied to a hook in the ceiling, stretched almost to stand on my toes. Veronica sighed as she looked around. "Not much of a dungeon, is it Rory?" I giggled, knowing I had thought the very same thing.

"We'll get it there soon enough." Kadeem smiled, playfully swatting at his wife's negativity. She smiled, returning the gesture.Barf. Taking out a flog, Veronica began testing and teasing my skin, the leather making me giggle and moan with each strike. Squirming in fear, I stayed as still as I could while she ran it up and down my clit, lightly tapping against my poor balls.

Kadeem used his wife's distraction to wrap his strong arm around my waist, holding me firm as his other hand began spanking me. Whimpering at first, I soon began to tear, his large hands turning my cheeks red. Veronica's light tapping on my clit never ceasing, I was overcome with sensations as they worked over my body. Left breathless, my body on fire, they stepped back to admire their work, a sore and stung sissy hanging limply by her hands.

"Oh, isn't she pretty Kadeem. Look at her eyes." Veronica smirked as my arms were lowered, falling to my knees. The rope re-tied, I was stuck once more, sniffling as she gently patted my cheek. "You've been such a good girl for us, Rory. We are both incredibly happy to have met you." Leaning down, whispering gently into my ear, I whimpered from her voice. "And we hope to never let you go."

Standing up, placing a hand on Kadeem's chest, she turned to him, looking up at her husband. "I want to see her suck your cock now, please."

He smirked, taking his wife in his arms. "Only if you are behind her, so I can stare into your beautiful eyes while she does." Veronica laughed, slightly blushing at him.

"I think I can manage that." She stretched on her toes, kissing him deeply, pulled in tighter by his strong arms. Planting a final, tender kiss, Veronica moved behind me, hands on either side of my face. Bending over once more to whisper my ear, I whimpered as I felt her hot breath on my skin. "Show me what a good girl you are, and suck my husband's cock, my sissy princess."

For the second time that night, I eagerly opened my mouth for Kadeem's massive cock. 25cm of impossibly hard, unmoving delightfulness made its way past my lips. So warm and thick, I savoured every bit, my eyes rolling back in my head. Held in place by Veronica's firm grip, I happily had no place to go, my only option to be the best little cocksucker I could be for them.

She watched it all, excitement in her eyes as she looked from me to Kadeem. "Oh wow, look at how much she can take, honey!"

Grunting, Kadeem smiled back at his wife. "I'm sure after a few training sessions she will be able to take every centimeter down her throat." Veronica laughed, staring back down as I moaned, watching half of her husband's cock disappear into my throat.

"Oh the poor girl won't be able to speak for a week after that." They both laughed, pressing me tighter between their bodies, listening to them kiss above me while I focused on his cock. Kadeem groaned, feeling himself get close. Slowing, he pulled out of my mouth, strings of saliva connecting us together. I whined, pouting up at him, wanting to taste more of his cum.

He chuckled. "Sorry Rory, but I am not a young man. I need to save my energy for what we have planned for you later." I continued to wordlessly pout, feeling the pull on my arms lessen. Sitting on my heels, Veronica once more took up my leash, staring down at her collared sissy.

"You were wonderful, my dear. I thoroughly enjoyed you pleasuring Kadeem. And I shall enjoy it all the more as he slowly teaches you how to take more and more of his cock." My clit strained from her words, whimpering up at the woman I was slowly succumbing to seeing as my Mistress. At that moment, the taste of her husband's cock still fresh on my tongue, I felt I would do anything for her.

My leash pulled me upstairs on shaky, excited legs, eager for the promised finale to the evening. Veronica handed me to Kadeem in their room, going off to get ready. Giggling, I helped remove his clothes, tugged along with him as he lay on the bed. I hungrily attacked his cock, kissing and licking it, finally having control in my worship of this incredible man. Focusing on his balls, I sucked and kissed them over and over, my clit aching and ignored.

I felt the bed sink behind me with Veronica's unannounced return. She tutted as I turned to look, having me focus on pleasuring Kadeem. Soon I was moaning, feeling her lips kissing my ass all over, gently pushing and pulling on my plug. Unclipping my stockings, she slid my panties down my legs, shaking with anticipation. I did my best to focus on Kadeem's cock, unsuccessfully ignoring how much I enjoyed what Veronica was doing to me.

My ass exposed, she gave it several spanks, warming it up from the thrashing I received earlier. Stinging returned to my cheeks, I nearly collapsed as I felt my plug pulled free, feeling immediately empty.

"Now, to train your other hole for my husband." I nearly screamed as Veronica slid her strap-on inside me, gently but firmly guiding it deeper in my ass. Within moments, barely able to breathe, I felt her hips grinding against me, her cock fully pushed in, a firm grip holding me in place. I lazily stroked Kadeem's cock, barely able to think as Veronica began to pull out and push back in, fucking me deeply and slowly.

"Focus sissy, you still have a job to do." Eyes wide, I whimpered staring up at Kadeem, smirking as he saw the effects his wife's cock was having on me. I tried to push the euphoric tingling coursing through my body to the back of my mind, continuing to lick and kiss his large balls, always stroking that godly cock. He had to remind me a few more times as she picked up the pace, my mind no longer functioning.

My clit had reached the point of no return, the entirety of the evening too much for my poor denied state to handle. Locking eyes with my Master, I whined, trying to beg for permission, unable to find any words. He simply grinned, staring back at Veronica.

"I think our sissy wants to cum, dear."

Breathing heavily from the effort of fucking my ass, Veronica smiled back at Kadeem. "Well...huff, I'd hate to disappoint then!" Gripping my hips even tighter, she slammed into me harder, pace quickening as if she wanted to tear the orgasm out of me. I shook, barely able to breathe, that familiar build-up ready to burst. My hand still gripping Kadeem's cock, holding on for dear life, I moaned like the sissy whore I was as an orgasm ripped through my body.

I felt my clit erupt, cum leaking and spurting out of my tiny cage. Finding my voice at last, I cried with pleasure as her cock milked me dry, my entire body quivering from my orgasm. Collapsing into Kadeem's cock, I moaned and whined into his crotch, pinned between this beautiful couple. I felt Veronica slow her pace, silently thanking her, unsure of how much more fucking my poor sensitive hole could take.

Sliding out of me, I listened to the laugh, embracing each other, my brain needing a moment before it worked again. I felt commotion around me, but couldn't concentrate, only able to breathe and hold myself up. Soon I felt a pair of hands return to my hips, far larger than before. I groaned, shaking with excitement and need, knowing I was about to be fucked by that amazing cock. In my current state of sensitivity, exhaustiveness, and submissiveness I felt as if it was going to kill me.

And it was a cause I was happily ready to die for.

Veronica, taking her place on the bed, pulled me by the leash into her pussy. Moaning, I dove in, worshipping the naked Mistress before me. I forced myself to keep licking as fingers rubbed and stretched more lube inside of me, wanting to be the best girl I could be for them. I was going to keep licking even as he fucked me, making her cum as hard as I did, serving how I was supposed to.

But as my asshole was stretched around that massive cock, once more my mind melted away. Thankful Veronica gave me such a warm-up, I half-heartidly licked as I felt my body being torn in half. Kadeem took his time, rubbing hands over my body, calling me his good girl. Veronica brought my face up to hers, our eyes locking as her husband slowly pushed inside of me.

"I know, baby girl. I know. Deep breaths, you can do this. Take that cock for me, Rory. Take his big cock in your eager little ass. Be our good little sissy." Such wonderful words, soothing my mind as I shivered, my body unsure if it wanted to scream or cum from what was happening to it. Pulling out slowly, only to push just a bit deeper, I held firm, wanting every single centimeter of that perfect cock in my ass.

After several minutes, lots of lube, and two very encouraging voices, I finally felt Kadeem's hips against my ass. No longer tearing me apart, stretched to what seemed like the very limit, I happily moaned and whined as he began to fuck me, succeeding in my role. Veronica stared at Kadeem, seeing relief on his face, finally free to fuck their sissy.

Kissing my cheek, Veronica's words continued to soothe my mind. "That's a good girl, you have no idea how happy you've made your Master and Mistress." I whimpered, barely able to contemplate anything other than his cock, a happiness spreading through me hearing those titles. On her knees, pussy pushed into my face, she kissed her husband, both holding the sissy between them.

"I told you baby. I told you she could take it." Kadeem happily laughed, not slowing his pace in the slightest.

"Oh Veronica, she feels amazing, gripping my cock. I don't think I can hold off much longer. Fuck." They smiled, kissing each other once more, my moans muffled by her pussy. Grinding against my face, embracing her husband, Veronica also started to moan, her mind going wild watching Kadeem fuck their new sissy. Their new toy.

Used completely, surrounded by such dominant energy, I quietly came again on his cock, now completely used to its size, and never wanting it to leave my ass. Sensitive, barely able to breathe, I simply let myself be overcome by the experience, happily letting go to the controlling hands holding me in place.

I knew as I felt Veronica cum against my face that I would call her Mistress from now on. I knew that I wanted nothing more than to dress in the pretty outfits she chose for me. I knew I wanted to suffer for her, please her, do whatever was required of me to hear those beautiful whispered words of hers in my ears.

I knew as Kadeem groaned, filling my ass with whatever cum he had remaining in his body, that he was now my Master. I knew that I wanted his beautiful, massive cock inside me every chance I could. I knew that I would take him in my mouth until I could swallow his entire member down my throat. I knew I'd do anything to feel his strong, large hands on my body, directing me to whatever situation he chose.

After a night of cuddling and giggling, my new Mistress and Master helped send me on my way in the morning...after fucking my ass a few more times. Sore, plugged, and caged, I slid on the checkered green and black shorts, high waisted and impossibly short. Shiny black pantyhose, a cute tight black top, and some reasonable heels, Mistress Veronica was happy with how her sissy was presented.

As they removed my collar, saying it would always be on when I visited them, I surprised them both with my keys. I didn't even hesitate handing them over, saying how desperately I wanted to be their good girl. Their sissy. They both hugged me, Master Kadeem promising to get me a custom one I could be pierced into. Permanent chastity had always scared the shit out of me, but I knew now that completely submitting to these two wonderful people was exactly what my life had been missing.

After some final farewell kisses, knowing I would see them very soon, I strolled out of their house far more confidently than I had walked in. Each step was a reminder of my sore, well-fucked asshole, each swish of my legs showing off the bulge of my cage through the tiny shorts. While I certainly blushed the entire ride home, I couldn't stop the smile on my face.

Master Kadeem's and Mistress Veronica's big problem had been solved.

And I was the solution.

12