A Big Problem Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, baby," Stacey whispered as she reached to cradle Andrew's face. Warren quietly backed away and gave the pair some room.

Andrew continued with Stacey's legs wrapped around him, pulling him firmly against her. "I love you, Mom."

"I love you, too, Andrew."

"Are you sure?"

Stacey nodded with a look of wonder on her face. With that, Andrew slid himself fully inside of his mother. She inhaled deeply, "Oh, God!"

Warren watched as Andrew and Stacey made love in front him. He knew he had no part in this. Stacey held Andrew closely as they consummated their new relationship.

"You feel so good Andrew," Stacey exhaled.

"I wanted you so badly, Mom."

Gradually, their paced quickened. They held each other closely, Andrew practically lifting his mother from the bed as he moved inside of her. Stacey was building to orgasm, "Yes, Baby. Yes! Fuck me, Andrew!"

Their moans grew louder. "Fuck, Mom! I'm gonna come!"

"Don't stop!" Stacey ordered, gripping Andrew's ass and pulling him as deep inside of her as she could. Their moans reached a climax as Andrew filled his mother, their faces nuzzled in each other's necks. Andrew collapsed, resting on top of Stacey, still inside of her.

"Oh my God," Stacey reveled, still breathing heavily.

Andrew and Stacey kissed each other gently as they came down from the high of making love for the first time. After several moments, Andrew rolled to rest on Stacey's side. Once the spell was broken, they realized that Warren was still sitting in the corner of the bed quietly stroking himself.

"Oh, you poor baby!" Stacey sang. "Come here!" Stacey took Warren's cock in her mouth. It didn't take long for her to finish him off, taking his load down her throat. "There you go, Sweetie," she smiled.

Stacy pulled Warren and Andrew closer on either side of her. "My two boys!" she smiled giddily.

12