A Big Surprise

Story Info
Married man surprised in the night.
842 words
4.1
23.8k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brett Marks jerked awake suddenly and stared into the darkness, completely disoriented. His surroundings were pitch black, and something seemed to have startled him awake. He tried to move his hand to reach for his phone, but found his wrists...both of them...were each tied to one of his bedposts. The room wasn't just dark...he was blindfolded.

"Honey?" he asked, suddenly getting very excited. "What time is it?"

There was a sound of feet moving somewhere to his left.

"Babe..."

He felt himself getting hard. It had been weeks since they had last fucked. And he couldn't remember the last time she had initiated it. Let alone tied him up.

Suddenly the nearby woman jumped onto the bed and straddled him.

"Mmmmm" the woman groaned, sliding down his shirtless figure towards his pants. She was topless and there bare skin rubbed together.

"Baby I don't know what's gotten into you but I approve..."

She chuckled and begin swaying her hips, grinding against his hardening cock.

He started to relax. Closing his eyes inside the blindfold and readying for what was certainly going to be incredible. Her round hips leaned into him. He longed to grab her ass. Suddenly she was off of him. Before he had time to process the blindfold was ripped off and a weight suddenly dropped on his face hard, pressing him down into his mattress. His wife had apparently turned and sat right on his face. Completely smothering him. He tried to breathe but could only breathe in her. She smelt wonderful. Lavender maybe? Clearly freshly bathed.

Brett was fully aware he had an addiction to big booties. And his wife knew it to. It was ome of the reasons he was so attracted to her. They had met in high school, and he was just as attracted now as he was then. Still, he thought, this ass seemed so much bigger than the last time she had allowed him to get up close with it...

This thought excited him even more. And he grew harder as his wife's soft hand ran a finger along his dick slowly.

"That's it baby..." she cooed and Michael, had he not been tied down and pinned down by the round ass would have jumped out of bed. That was not his wife's voice.

He tried to speak but it came out muffled. The ass pressed down harder on him and the woman continued to run her finger on his dick.

"You belong to me now...don't worry about your wife right now...don't worry about anything..." She grinded her ass against his face. "If you want to breathe again you had better get to work eating this glorious ass..."

She continued to push down hard against his face. The gigantic ass smothering him. In his panic he realized it was getting even harder to breathe but couldn't calm down. He was having trouble thinking. The woman grabbed his erect penis and started stroking, "NOW, baby...do it now..." With her other hand she began rubbing his balls.

He groaned...pleasure overwhelming him...the ass still pushing down on him. Where was his wife? Who was this woman and how did she get gifted such a glorious ass...?

"Eat me baby...pleaaassee.."

He stopped thinking. He couldn't help it. Her words ripped away at any remaining defenses he had. Any thought of his wife left him. His tongue came out and he gave into the glorious ass that was encompassing his head.

"YESSS!"

Brett lost himself, pushing his alteady buried face deep into the goddess on top of him. He loved being smothered but his wife had never come on this strong...and this woman's ass tasted so good...

She stopped stroking. He groaned. And before he realized what was happening he felt someone else climb into the bed. Without warning this other person threw herself over his waste, and lowered her pussy, dripping wet andd so tight he felt, onto his throbbing dick.

He nearly screamed into the ass as the new woman began bouncing her also huge ass on his dick.

"Give into us," the first woman said, continuing to grind her ass into his face.

He didn't need telling twice. No thoughts of his missing wife entered his mind as he rapidly stuck his tongue into the glorious ass. Going as it like a dog dripping from a bowl. He had never been so turned on. The second woman was bouncing on him so quickly and so forcefully. He could feel cum building quickly. He wouldn't be able to stop it.

"Do you want to cum??"

"Mmhmm.." he wasn't even thinking anymore. The ass was cutting away his oxygen and he loved it.

"Your wife was right. You are clearly an ass man. I love it!"

He heard what she said, but the words barely registered. He just groaned.

"Do you give yourself to us willingly???"

"MMHMM!"

Without any warning, his dick exploded cum into the 2nd woman and she shrieked happily simultaneously, climaxing along with him. He continued to cum, and felt his consciousness slip away.