A Bigger Bed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IJS0904
IJS0904
1,690 Followers

"Not that it matters because I can't have either of you."

Leslie leaned toward me and our lips met. I was surprised. Then suddenly I was kissing her. He lips were so soft and sweet. My fantasies did not hold a candle to the reality. I do not know how long we kissed. It took an eternity and only a nano second at the same time. I know that when our lips parted I began to miss hers desperately.

Amy turned my head and whispered, "Would you kiss me like that too?

I answered her with my lips, and it was amazing. I wanted her too. I knew my connection with Amy was a onetime only event. I did not think that once would ever be enough.

I slapped my face hard, in my head. This was an absolute, once in a lifetime, never going to happen again, fantasy made real. Do not overthink it. Enjoy the gift these amazing women are giving you. Fuck it! I did not want to take this to the next level, I had to take this to the next level! Amy's kiss completed the spell they both wove over me. I could not have resisted them if I had tried.

I kissed her back with passion and pulled her into my arms. I kissed my way down her neck and back to her lips. I wanted her to feel how much I wanted her. In response, she reached into by boxer briefs, and wrapped her hand around my cock.

She ran her tongue down my neck, across my chest, and around my nipple. Leslie pulled my briefs down and my painfully erect cock breached the water like a submarine periscope.

Amy's hand was doing nice things to my cock and I was going crazy anticipating what Leslie was going to do next. It was all I could do not to groan with need when I told them, "We are going inside to the bedroom."

We climbed out of the tub, grabbed towels, and dried off. We picked up our clothes and walked to the house. Amy was holding one of my hands and Leslie held the other. I led them to the master bedroom. As soon as we entered the room I turned to Leslie and pulled her into a kiss. I felt Amy mold herself against my back. Her hands touching both of us.

My hand cupped Leslie's breast and my thumb lightly brushed her erect nipple. She moaned into my mouth. The realization hit me. This woman, this fantasy come to life, wanted me! That clarified things for me. I have already stated that I think Leslie is amazing. What I did not say is that my number one fantasy is to bring her to orgasm as many times as I can. My number two fantasy is to make love to her. I was dedicated to making sure that any fantasies she had would pale in comparison to this night.

If my cock cooperated and we made love it would be wonderful, but that did not have to happen. I would do everything I could to ensure that Leslie and Amy enjoyed themselves.

I grabbed an ass cheek in each hand and pulled her against me. I wanted her to feel how hard my cock was. I needed her to know that I wanted her in a primal way. Her response was to wrap her arms around my neck and kiss me with even more passion. We melded together and kissed. I do not know how long we had been kissing when I felt Amy's soft hands running up my back.

I slowly ended my kiss with Leslie. I reached back with my hand and gently pulled Amy around. While Leslie and I were kissing, she had removed her bra and panties. I pulled her in close and the three of us were connected. I kissed her passionately.

Soon we were kissing back and forth. I was pulling Leslie's panties down when Amy started kissing her. It felt like a natural transition. They were both irresistible. How could they, and why should they, resist each other.

I moved back just enough to let them meld together. I traced my way down their backs, my left hand on Amy and my right hand on Leslie. I ran my hands over their amazing asses and continued downward until I could slip my hand between those amazing legs. I slowly slid my fingers along their labia, gradually building the heat within them.

I may have been that hard before, but I do not think so. You could have used my cock as a lever to pick me up. They noticed my condition and pulled me onto the bed. Leslie kissed me while Amy moved down the bed. I was kissing Leslie like I needed her to breath. She is a fantasy come true and I wanted to be the same for her.

I gasped when Amy took me in her mouth. I decided that if I cannot kiss while gasping, Leslie might as well sit on my face, "Leslie, can I lick your sweet pussy?"

She answered my question by straddling my face. A succinct answer to my question.

I will never forget how she tasted. I loved eating her and I used everything I knew to make her happy.

Apparently, it worked. She began to squirm as she tried to push her pussy against my face. She shook hard when she orgasmed, and I tasted her as she did. She left behind a very wet face when she moved.

Leslie touched Amy's shoulder and ran her hand down her arm. Amy pulled my cock from her mouth and kissed Leslie. Leslie slowly broke the kiss, "Can I have him for a little while?"

Amy kissed Leslie lightly, "Of course. I would like to have you for a little while as well." She winked and sank bank onto the bed next to me. Leslie was on my chest looking into my eyes. I could not believe how lucky I was.

I rolled until she was below me and slid between her legs. She never hesitated to move them apart for me. I had my hand on my cock when I kneeled between her legs. She looked so amazing. She watched my cock as I got closer. Her naked body was a work of art.

I lightly rubbed my cock up and down her vulva, making sure to run across her clit on each stroke. I was moving slow to tease and build the anticipation. I ran my cockhead down her slit and rested it against her entrance. Her hips were moving, and I felt her pussy envelope the head of my cock. I moved with her to keep her from sliding onto me.

I wanted to tease her a little more, but I changed my mind. I could not wait another second. I began to slide deeper into her. The feel of her around my cock was beyond belief and it just got better when I began to move. I leaned forward and kissed her with all the passion I could muster.

Amy was touching both of us and gently massaging whatever was within reach. My focus stayed on Leslie. I wanted her to feel my desire for her. She let me know that she desired me. She thrust her hips against me and came for me again. I picked up the pace because it was impossible for me not to. I was close and then I was cumming. For the first time in years I made love to a magnificent woman. It felt like my heart was jetting into her.

She held me and kissed me. I could feel the tears of joy in my eyes. I do not know how long we held each other. It seemed timeless and yet, soon enough, I raised up on my arms and smiled down at her. The smile she gave back stole my heart.

I moved over to Amy and kissed her deeply. I wanted her nearly as much as I wanted Leslie. I was kissing my way down her neck when I felt the bed move. When Amy started moaning, I looked down her body. Leslie was between her legs with her mouth on Amy's pussy. Between the two of us we made Amy very aware that she had not been forgotten.

I began to lick and suck on her nipples. That was the last straw and she yelled out her passion. Leslie kissed her way down the insides of Amy's thighs and moved to the other side of the bed.

I was rock hard again when I moved between her legs. She looked up at me, "If I can experience even the smallest part of what I just saw happen between you and Leslie I will be happy."

We started out slow. No teasing, just an easing of my cock into her, letting her adjust before moving deeper. I slid in and out with strokes that gradually got longer. She wrapped her arms around my neck and looked down our bodies. She watched as I stroked in and out of her. I increased my pace and her legs locked behind mine. I took her nipple between my teeth and teased it with my tongue. That proved to be the last straw. She bucked against me as she orgasmed.

I began to slow my pace. I was not close to cumming yet and I wanted this night to never end. I held her and rolled onto my back. She began to grind her mound against me. Her eyes were closed, and her hands were braced on my chest. She began to fuck herself on my cock. Before long sweat was running down her chest.

I began to swivel my hips up to meet her. I was pounding my cock into her and she was nearly delirious. She started to orgasm and lost control of her legs. She fell onto the bed still cumming and continued for several minutes. I laid my hand on her shoulder and she jerked.

"Please give me a minute. I am so sensitive right now if you touch me, I will start cumming again. I think that would kill me."

I gave her some space and kissed Leslie while she recovered. A little while later Amy moved up against me, "I have never been fucked like that in my life. Can I have some more?"

Who am I to deny a lady? I had her move between Leslie and I and turn on her side facing Leslie. I raised her leg up and pulled it back to rest on my leg. This time I did not need to wait for her to adjust. As soon as my cock head penetrated her, I slid in deep. I set a moderate pace and she moaned in approval. Leslie was kissing her and caressing her tits.

We fucked for a while and I could feel the pressure building. I started fucking her hard and she orgasmed again. This time she passed out for a few minutes. Leslie understood the state I was in and quickly moved around Amy. She took my cock into her mouth as soon as I pulled out of Amy.

Her mouth was magical and soon the pressure was too much. My hands caressed her cheeks softly as she swallowed my cum. I fell back on the bed. I felt like I had never been so happy and content in my life. Leslie slid up next to me and I held her close. I kissed her deeply and tasted myself on her tongue. Soon Amy joined us in a three-way kissing session.

"You two are magnificent. You have made me feel like a man again. I would put you both in for Good Samaritan of the Year, but the letter would end up causing an orgy at the office."

A few minutes passed as we lay snuggling. I realized I was hungry, "Hey, are you hungry?" I could see both light up with interest.

"Relax here and I will get something started."

I had not been in the kitchen long when Leslie walked in. She was wearing my favorite pro team jersey and nothing else. She looked amazing. I pulled her close and kissed her. She held me tight and I could sense something was on her mind, "Leslie, what is bothering you?"

She looked up at me, "I never dreamed it could be like this. I always thought you were good looking, but I never thought we would get together. Then tonight happened and we can't be friends anymore."

I was devastated! Tears formed in my eyes and my voice shook, "Please don't say that. I never want to lose you. Why can't we be friends anymore?"

Tears were running down her face when she looked up at me, "Because now being friends is not enough. I want more and I know I can't have it."

"I don't know the answer, but I will find one. I want you in my life as much more than a friend."

I held her close and kissed her. Then I swatted her lightly on the ass, "Hey, cheer up! We are having breakfast at midnight!"

Amy wandered in a short while later and we had fun. I was trying to cook and had to fend of the hands that kept grabbing my cock. We ate and laughed. I was incredibly happy.

Then I heard motorcycles. "You two go into the bedroom and stay there. Have your phones ready in case this goes sideways."

They did as I asked. I faced the door and waited. Then I waited some more. What the hell, where are they? I looked out the patio door and there they were, at the hot tub. I opened the door and walked over, "Cynthia, what are you doing?"

Her voice sounded normal when she responded, "We just got back from riding and we are going to use the hot tub."

"I need to talk to you in private first."

"OK."

We went into the kitchen. Before I could say anything, she held up her hand, "Please let me talk first. What I did was wrong. I was drunk and stupid. I was lucky that John is a nice guy. We rode all over and stopped at a few bars. John would not let me drink anything and he kept me out of trouble.

"Here is the thing. I know that I get out of hand when I drink. I can and will give up the drinking, but tonight showed me that I still want to get out of hand occasionally. Not stupid out of hand, just have an adventure out of hand.

"I love you with all my heart and I do not want to lose you. Can you allow me to let loose occasionally? I mean really let loose. I want to go out to the hot tub and fuck those guys. Not because we have not been having sex, but because I want to. They are nice and I know they will not hurt me."

Well, now I had a quandary, "Believe it or not I am having a much easier time with your request to cut loose than I am with how this night started. You embarrassed me, denied me as your partner, and put yourself at risk. Your night could have ended with you dead. You hurt me when you left with them, more than you can realize."

She was crying when she replied, "I know I did, and I will always regret what I did. The only way I know to make things better is to never drink again. I love you and I never want to lose you. Please let me try."

"You know that I will. Would you believe me if I told you I no longer have a problem with my erection?"

Her face lit up, "Really?"

"Yes. But that can keep for another time. Go and enjoy your friends."

"You aren't mad?"

I pulled her close and kissed her. I began to undress her, "No, but in the future, we will talk to each other about these things. I want to know what adventures you want to do. If I do not want you to do it, I expect you to listen. I want to be sure neither of us gets hurt."

When she was naked, I kissed her passionately, "Now go out there and get yourself fucked until you can't walk. I will carry you inside if you need me to."

She smiled at me, "How would you know I need the help?"

"Duh! I am going to watch from the bedroom window! You can use the guest bedroom if you need it. Leave the door open if you do."

She walked out onto the patio and I went to the bedroom. I explained to Leslie and Amy what had happened and what was about to happen. The window was next to the bed and we could lay in the darkness, watch the show, and do fun things to each other. I grabbed my camera bag and setup the camera.

Cynthia

I was really drunk, again, and I do not remember much before I realized I was riding on a motorcycle with John. He told me that he had given me a pill that would help me. Whatever it was, the result was a fuzzy clarity combined with a feeling of happiness, and to be honest, horniness. Guilty thoughts about Jack surfaced off and on, but in my current state they did not last long.

John would not let me drink alcohol and I was happy enough that I did not mind. We rode for a while and ended up in a few biker bars. Normally I would have been a nervous wreck in places like that. Any concerns I would normally have were driven away by the combination of my altered state and the three guys protecting me.

John's friends, Bobby, and Tim treated me like I was the hottest woman they had ever seen. I enjoyed the attention. It had been a long time since I felt the thrill running through me. As the evening wore on, I began to fantasize about the possibilities.

At each club we would laugh and dance. I made sure that I danced with all of them. They were polite and did not argue with each other over who got the next dance. Each time we slow danced they would hold me a little closer. After a while, the closeness was accompanied by caressing.

We were at what proved to be the last club. Bobby pulled me onto the dance floor and into an area in shadow. He pulled me against him, and I could feel his hardness pressing into my stomach. He put a hand under each cheek of my ass and pulled me hard against him. I laid my head on his shoulder and basked in the erotic experience.

It had been so long since I had been held that way and my body was responding in appreciation. During our ride, my mind had been running wild with fantasies about the three of them. I was very turned on and they could have taken me whenever they wanted.

They chose to keep building the sexual tension. Looking back, I think they were ethical enough that they would not take advantage of me, much. They wanted anything that happened to be my decision. Whether or not I could make a rational decision did not enter the equation.

Tim had the next dance and we moved to the same spot on the dance floor. Tim was the first to kiss me. He started with light kisses on my lips as we danced. It was not long before his kiss became deeper and more demanding. I kissed him back. My tongue was eagerly meeting his tongue. Jack! I felt a stab of guilt when I suddenly thought of him. The song ended and we separated.

I was shaking when we returned to our table. If I had not taken the medication, I think I would have run out the door in a panic. Instead of running I sat back down next to John. His hand began to rub up and down my leg and I did not mind at all. Eventually, he moved his hand to my inner thigh. He started above my knee and slid his hand upward. Each time he edged a little closer to my crotch. Each time I got more aroused.

Another slow song started, and John escorted me onto the dance floor. He pulled me close immediately and kissed me. His hand came up and cupped my breast. His other hand was squeezing my ass and pulling my crotch against his leg. His leg slid against my crotch in time with the music. His thumb stroked my nipple through the cloth. I heard myself moaning as we kissed. I was close to orgasming when the song ended.

John held me on the dance floor, "The night is done, and it is time to go."

During the ride home my mind cleared, and I thought about the evening and how I wanted it to end. The motorcycle seat vibrated against my crotch, maintaining my arousal. I was glad to see that Bobby and Tim followed. I think I would have been disappointed if they had not.

When we arrived home, I got off the motorcycle and handed the helmet to John, "Are you guys ready for the hot tub?"

I did not wait for their agreement. I was not going to let them know how much I wanted them to stay. They shut down their bikes and followed me as I casually walked behind the house and onto the patio. We were standing next to the hot tub when Jack came out.

I entered a state of shock. Suddenly, all the nights events hit me, and I felt an immense guilt. What had I done to my husband? I walked inside with him and we talked. I never would have dreamed that a few minutes later I would be walking back out, naked, with my husband's blessing.

I nonchalantly walked over to the hot tub, turned the jets on, and got in. Now that I was free to follow my fantasy, I was ready to get started. The look on my biker buddy's faces was priceless. Waiting for them to undress and join me would have been excruciating if it had not been so funny. They were trying to undress so fast that they were falling over.

I was playing with myself while I watched them strip. My fingers running between my labia and tickling my clit. John was the first to get in with me. He sat on the edge and I moved over to him. I grasped his cock and jacked him a few times before licking the tip. I put my mouth around him and began to slowly suck.

When Bobby got into the hot tub, I moved over to him and gave his cock the same attention. John was behind me playing with my pussy, sliding his fingers up and down my slit, and rubbing my clit.

Tim got into the tub and I moved to his cock. Bobby was playing with my tits while John continued to service my crotch.

After a few minutes Tim pulled me up, spun me around, and held me up with my legs spread. John buried his face in my pussy. His talented tongue was soon assisted by his finger in my vagina. His finger gently rubbing my g-spot and his tongue on my clit soon had me on the edge of an orgasm.

IJS0904
IJS0904
1,690 Followers