A Bigger Bed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was momentarily disappointed when John removed his finger. I soon knew why he had. John held Tim's cock at my entrance and Tim slowly entered me. When he began to stroke his cock in and out of me, John leaned in a returned to licking my clit. My orgasm hit like a freight train. My back arched and my hips thrust down to get as much of his cock as possible into me.

I do not know how long I orgasmed. It seemed like forever and only a moment. It was amazing and without a doubt, one of my top ten orgasms of all time.

John backed away and Tim held me as I recovered. His hard cock was still in me and I wanted more. The hot tub was not going to work. We needed a bed, "We...bedroom...NOW!"

The guys figured it out. Tim pulled out of me and my brain started working, "Grab a towel and dry off."

They not only did that, but also took great pleasure in drying me off. They followed me into the spare bedroom.

I was no sooner on the bed until Tim picked up where he had left off. He slid his cock into me and moved my hands above my head. He held my hands together with one hand while supporting himself with the other. Now he could give me his full length and he took advantage of that by stroking his long cock in and out of me. His strong hand worked like handcuffs. It was wildly erotic to be held "captive" and fucked. I was soon thrusting my hips up to meet his.

Tim released my hands and pulled out of me. He moved up the bed and I pulled his cock into my mouth. I felt John's hand lifting my leg from behind. He probed my slit with his cock until he found my entrance. His cockhead entered me, and he slid his length in. The rhythm of his strokes matched the motion of my head up and down Tim's cock. The sensations and the shear eroticism of the moment overwhelmed me, and I orgasmed again. I pulled Tim's cock from my mouth as my body seized with pleasure.

Bobby laid down next to me and pulled me on top. I fed his cock into my soaked pussy inch by inch until my clit was grinding against his pubic hair. I was grinding and moaning when Tim grabbed the back of my head and shoved his cock back into my mouth.

John spread my ass cheeks and slowly put his finger in my ass. The sensation was amazing. I stopped moving and Bobby continued to stroke into me from below.

John worked his finger in my ass. Soon he was using two fingers. Not long after that I felt his cock entering my ass. I did my best to avoid tensing up. John gave my ass time to adjust then he and Bobbly began to stroke in and out of me in unison.

I was groaning and moaning around Tim's cock as they fucked me. I had never dreamed I could be so overwhelmed with lust. I sucked on Tim's cock like it held mana from heaven. All I wanted was his cum as soon as I could get it. It was not long before he began to swell even bigger and he stiffened. I could feel the pulsing of his cock against my tongue as he shot down my throat. He came so hard down my throat there was little left to swallow. I continued to suck until I could feel him softening. I let his cock drop from my mouth and groaned loudly.

Bobby and John had increased their pace when Tim shot into my mouth. I laid limply on Bobby, my mouth was hanging open, and I was lost in the sensation. The two men pounded my pussy and ass, and I was feeling another orgasm building. Being totally controlled by them and used by them magnified the sensations. When they started shooting jets of cum into me my orgasm exploded. I have never cum so hard in my life.

I almost did not notice when John pulled his cock out of my ass. I was still having orgasm spasms and my body was not in my control. I finally calmed down and collapsed on Bobby's chest again. He let his cock fall from my pussy and gently rolled me onto the bed.

He kissed my cheek and my mouth. Tim moved down and did the same. He made room for John to lay next to me. John kissed me while he and Bobby caressed me. I felt content in the moment.

I heard Tim, "How long have you guys been there?"

I looked at the door. Jack was standing there with a camera. Leslie was there too! I could tell she was naked under the jersey she was wearing. A jersey that belongs to Jack! And who is that woman behind her? Amy!?

Wow! Jack did say his erection problem had been fixed. Well, I asked for this. I might as well have planned it. My conduct created the situation, and I would live with the consequences. I relaxed as I thought about the conversation that Jack and I had when I came home. We would talk some more later, and I was confident things would be better than alright.

Jack

Bobby and Tim looked at Leslie speculatively. I shook my head, "Not gonna happen guys. These two ladies are off limits."

Both men shrugged their shoulders in acceptance. It had been worth a shot. They made their way out of the room and to the hot tub to get their clothes. Not long after that we could hear their motorcycles fading in the distance.

John kissed Cynthia on the lips, "I hope to see you again."

She smiled up at him and he left the room.

I walked after him and followed him out to the hot tub. He got dressed while watching me out of the corner of his eye. I let him get dressed. He would never be able to say I caught him unaware. I walked up to him, grabbed him by the neck, and lifted him off his feet. He tried to pry my hand lose for a moment. It did not work, "You are alive because you made my wife happy. If you ever take advantage of my wife or fuck with me again, I will end you."

I released him and he staggered back, "Please take a seat and get your breath back. We are done with all that unless you don't want to be done.'

He took a seat. I went to the fridge and got us both a beer. I walked back out, handed him a beer, and sat down. We sipped in silence for a while. Finally, I spoke, "We do not have to be enemies. Cynthia obviously likes you and I do not hold grudges. What I said notwithstanding, do you want to start fresh?"

"I do. I am sorry things started out the way they did. I am not sorry about what happened later.

She is an amazing woman, and I was blessed to have been with her."

"I understand that completely. Cynthia and I have some adjustments to make. I cannot say how that will affect any future interaction between you two."

I walked with him around to his bike. We shook hands and he went on his way.

I returned to the house more than a little curious about what had gone on in the bedroom while I was outside. I could hear them talking excitedly as I walked down the hall. I walked into the room and was blessed with the sight of three naked women hanging out on the bed. They were animated and laughing like it was a schoolgirl sleepover. That made me smile.

They stopped talking, looked at me, and started giggling. They were giggling! I thought I might have some idea why, but I decided to play dumb, "It makes me happy to see you having fun. Who wants to be the first to tell me why you are giggling? Hmm Cynthia?"

"We were talking about best cock dear. Specifically, which cock was the best of those we may have recently seen."

"So, why the giggling? Did I come in last?"

Amy laughed, "No dumbass, you won! No contest."

I might have turned a little red. I know I felt like strutting just a bit, "Well, I might be willing to undergo further testing in the interests of science, of course. If you would like."

Cynthia jumped off the bed, walked over, and kissed me, "Give me time to take a shower and I will join you all in the master bedroom."

She went to the master bedroom shower and we went to the master bedroom bed. It is very convenient having them close together like that. Leslie and Amy were on the bed when the shower started. I looked at them," Help me out here. What happened between the three of you while I was away?"

Leslie looked up at me, "We found out we have something we care about in common. You."

Amy took over, "We told her how we ended up here and what we experienced together."

Leslie continued, "We told her about our feelings and our hopes for the future. "And we told her that the most important thing we wanted was for the two of you to be happy."

I am truly blessed, "You are both amazing. What did Cynthia have to say?"

Amy replied, "She told us about her evening and that she is done with drinking. She is ashamed of what she did to you, and I think she is sincere that nothing like that will happen again.

"She accepted Leslie and me. I do not know if she is one hundred percent on-board with our feelings for you. I would not be if it were me. We told her we are not going to steal you away, but she needs to be sure. We must give her the time she needs."

"She did get to live a fantasy she could never have even dared dream about before. And she understands that she could have been raped or killed. She got lucky and she knows it."

I climbed onto the bed between them, "So, just another boring night huh?"

I could not believe they groaned. We snuggled and waited for Cynthia.

The shower stopped and a few minutes later Cynthia walked naked into the bedroom. She stood at the endo of the bed and watched us snuggling. She cocked her hip and smiled, "Where do I fit into this equation?"

Amy and Leslie moved over, and we made room for her next to me. She came into my arms and I kissed her deeply. When we came up for air I looked into her eyes, "I love you. I will always love you."

No more words were needed. We kissed and I could feel Leslie's hands stroking my back and shoulders. Amy was nestled up against Cynthia and was sliding her hand down Cynthia's flank and back again. I kissed my way along her neck and nibbled on her ear before kissing my way down to her breast. My hand wandered down her body only to bump into Amy's arm.

Amy was playing with Cynthia's pussy as only another woman can. I concentrated my attention on her tits and mouth. I was preparing to go down on her when Amy beat me to the goal again. I am sure, I determined from the sounds she was making, that Cynthia would have been content to continue this way indefinitely, but I needed to connect with my wife. I needed the connection love making gave us.

I think Amy understood that just as much as I did. She was not trying to make Cynthia cum. She was helping me make love to my wife. She got Cynthia to a heightened state, then moved to let me in. I slid my cock into my wife for the first time in years and it was amazing. We held each other tight as we kissed.

I do not know how long we moved in synchronicity with each other. The feeling was so intense. The joy of finding again something that had been lost and grieved for. Orgasming together was the exclamation point to that joy.

We kissed deeply in the afterglow and when we separated Amy was kissing her. Then everybody was kissing everybody, and we were all teary eyed and smiling. It was wonderful beyond belief.

We were settling down to sleep. Cynthia's head was on my shoulder and her hand was caressing my face. She looked up at me, "I love you. I will always love you."

I held her close and we all slept.

I was up first. I stripped the bed in the spare bedroom and got the laundry started. Coffee was made and I was getting things setup for breakfast. I had heard water running half an hour ago and was beginning to wonder why no one had wandered into the kitchen.

I walked down the hall and walked into the bedroom. Breakfast was instantly forgotten. Amy and Leslie were double teaming Cynthia. Leslie was kissing her while Amy seemed intent on finishing what she started last night. They were oblivious to my presence.

I was torn. I should probably leave and let them have their bonding moment. I pondered on that for probably a micro-second. Are you nuts? Fuck that! I am staying. I would not miss this for the world. I did what any polite person would do. I pulled my cock out and started slowly jacking off.

There was no doubt in my mind when Cynthia orgasmed. I was pleasantly surprised when she then went down on Leslie. Amy parked her pussy on Leslie's face, and they were off to the races. The eroticism and beauty of what they were doing was beyond belief.

I give it some thought and decided that by the time they notice me they will have reached their goal. I will just be sitting here with my hard cock in my hand. If they want it, I will be happy to share. If they do not, I will go make breakfast.

Note to self. We are going to need a bigger bed.