A Biker Became My Daddy

Story Info
A young sissy becomes the girl he has always wanted to be.
1.8k words
4.45
79.3k
108

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I live in a small suburb town outside a bigger city, where I work as a barista at a coffee shop. I'm 5' 4" about 145 lbs. with shoulder length brunette hair. Always getting mistaken for a girl, having a cute round ass and widened hips didn't help, I had that girlish figure that women would die for. I had been crossdressing for years since I moved out on my own after highschool, five years ago. I wear lace panties and thongs, I shave my whole body every day except for a patch of hair right above my little 3 inch hard uncut cock I called a clitty and I have closet full of women's clothes. Apart from that on a regular day I passed as a young girl with no makeup.

At the little coffee shop I work, a group of guys comes by and hangs out all day and plays first person shooters on their laptops. The leader of the group is this biker that wears leather cuts, and as a long beard down to the center of his chest, they call him Big John. Big John loved flirting with the women customers and employees.

He would order his coffee refill, as I brought it to the table he would slap my ass or grab it a squeeze saying "Damn, when are you going to let me hit that."

I would slap his hand and say "Dude! I'm not that way." Walking away blushing and trying not to let him see that it made me blush and turned me on.

He would loudly say back "just kidding".

Usually, after my shift I would clock out and go and sit with them and watch them play. On this day I moved around from table to table watching different people play.

Big John asked me, "Do you want to join us?"

"I can't, I don't have the game" I replied.

"It is ok, I will burn you a copy, just follow me home after this match, since it is the last match." He said.

So about 15 minutes later they started packing up, so I gathered up my stuff I followed him to the parking lot, and he handed me a spare helmet saying "jump on, we will ride to my house then I will bring you back to your car after we are done."

I nodded yes, then went to put my stuff in my car. Running back and jumping on behind him on his Harley Davidson, I was excited and nervous, because i have never rode a motorcycle.

The ride was amazing, but my nipples started getting hard, because on the cool night air. So I hunged his back to stop thr air from hitting my chest. While holding him, I started getting aroused from feeling his ripped abs through his shirt and smelling his leather cut.

It started raining on the way there. By the time we got to his house, I was soaking wet, so much that you see my nipples poking through my white shirt, and my stone washed jeans were clean to my legs.

As we entered his house he said "I will grab you some spare clothes to wear, so I could throw your clothes in the dryer."

That is when my heart stopped I remembered I was wearing pink thongs with purple lace. A few minutes later 6' 5" Bear like man came walking back in the room just wearing nothing but boxers and his beard. He was covered in hair and throw is white boxers you can see the size on his flaccid cock, it had to be 6 inches or more.

He threw me a black Slayer shirt saying "here that is all that can't fit you, go in the bathroom and put this on and bring me your shirt and pants and I will throw them in the dryer"

As I went into the bathroom I looked at the size of the shirt and it read XXXL. After I put on the shirt I looked in the mirror and I saw girl wearing a guys shirt as a nightgown looking back at me, it went below my knees. I stepped out of the bathroom and I started looking for me and found him in his man cave and his computer.

"Here, is my clothes" I said.

"Good, I take will care of them just sit here and I will be back to burn that game for you," he said.

As I sat down to bumped the desk with my foot and the screen saver on his computer went away, what I saw shocked me he was watching Porn, not just any porn but Sissy and shemale porn and the video started playing. I jumped up and started walking backwards and bumped into John.

He grabbed my hips firmly to stop me from falling and saying "hey there, sweety, we need to talk, I have been wanting you to stop by for a while."

As he was saying this I was watching this blonde sissy get fucked by a monster of a man on the computer screen. I felt him getting hard, as his left hand ran down between my legs and brush my tucked clitty and he felt my thongs. I jumped back pushing hard into him, let out a small moan.

"There you go baby, you really are a sissy." he said.

He grabbed the back of the shirt I was wearing with his right hand lifted it up to see my pink thongs.

"Damn, that ass really looks amazing in those thongs" he moaned.

He spun me around, I almost lost balance and grabbed for him and grabbed his muscular hairy chest. I started playing his chest hair without thinking about it. Before I knew it he was putting both hands on my ass, spreading my legs and picking me up. I bit my bottom lips as I threw my arms around his neck.

"You look so damn cute here let me fix your hair," he said as he put me down.

He sat down in his computer chair as I sat on the floor between his legs and he started brushing my hair and put it up in pigtails.

I thought to myself "I'm so horny, but I didn't know what I wanted, I just miss his hand all over me, the heat from his body and the heat from his omg his cock it is right there face level about few inches from my face, it was so hard pushing to escape his boxers."

I looked up at him with a pouting look biting my bottom lip.

"Do you want to see it?" he asked.

"Yes." I said softy.

"Say yes, Daddy" he barked.

"Yes, Daddy" I moaned.

I reached up and pulled down the waistband of his boxer and the massive 8 ½ inch circumcised cock was freed, it had precum dripping from the slit on the beautiful purple head. I reached up to touch the shaft, it felt so hot to the touch.

"Go head baby taste it" he coached.

I licked the precum and became more entranced with it, I loved the taste of it, I started kissing the head, by the time I got the head fully in my mouth then he grabbed me pigtails. He started thrusting back and forth and getting deeper with each thrust, until I thought I was choking, I had over half of is cock down my throat.

Then he stopped and pulled out "follow me." he ordered.

As he walked away I got up and followed him like a little school girl in heat, almost skipping down the hallway to his bedroom room then he turned around picked me up by my ass cheeks. I wrapped my arms around his neck and legs around his waist. He reached over to his dresser while holding me with one arm, put some lube on his fingers and pulling my thongs to the side with his other fingers.

As I looked into his eyes he started kissing me, forcing his tongue into my mouth as his two fingers entered my ass. I moan into his mouth as he finger fucked me for what felt like an eternity.

Then he laid me on the bed, removed my shirt and started sucking and pulling on my nipples as he pushed his third finger into me. I was moaning so much I could hear it echoing through the house.

He pulled his fingers out, climbed behind me to spoon me, while removing my thongs. I felt his massive head push against me.

"It is going to hurt a little" he whispered into my ear.

As he pushed in slowly I felt the tip of his head enter me.

I moaned "That hurts, Daddy!"

Then I felt it spread my wider it hurt I started whining and crying. "Slower!!"

"I'm not even all the way in, baby," he said.

Then I felt him pop the head all the way in I screamed, as tears filled my eyes. I felt like I had just been torn apart. His hand rubbed my chest as he started moving slowly

"I only have the head in, baby. I still have my whole cock to go" he moaned as he thrusted deeper.

I was crying in pain until I felt a wave of ecstasy hit me when I felt his balls hit my ass.

I start moaning "yes, Daddy, more Daddy".

I looked down and saw my little clitty was soft flopping around it was leaking all over his bed. I thought it was precum I reached down and put my finger in it and tasted it. It was CUM! I was cuming.

He thrusted a few more and then pulled out and laid on his back, "come on baby you ride this cock for awhile" he said smiling.

I climbed on top of him, he grabbed my hips and forced me all the way down on his cock. It hit every erotic button in me I moaned and screamed, grinding like bitch in heat. I looked into the mirror on the wall and saw a flat chested, hot brunette girl in pigtails riding her man, then I realized that was me.

Then I felt him slab my ass, I moaned as I rode him harder. Then he pulled me down to kiss me, started kissing down my neck to my chest the he.

"OMG!! He bit my nipple!!" I shouted in my head.

I screamed in pain then he started sucking it, I started cuming again all over his stomach from ecstasy. Then he rolled us over, I was flat on my back, as he threw my legs over his shoulders and he kept drilling me with his cock.

He looked into my eyes and said "you know that you cuming twice proves you are cockwhore, but if I cum in you it makes you mine forever."

"Yes, Daddy please cum in me." I moaned.

Then he started thrusting harder and deeper until I felt him shot his manly load deep into me. While I was shooting more sissy juice all over my stomach. He put his finger in my sissy juice and fed it to me. Then he spooned me as we both fell asleep.