A Biker Became My Daddy Ch. 02

Story Info
The second chapter of being a Biker's sissy.
1k words
4.57
59.2k
59

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While I was waking up, opening my eyes to a dark room, noticing I was naked and a strange place. As I was trying to figure out where I was, I suddenly felt a massive hand grab my hip and pull me into closer, I immediately started remembering the night before. It turned me on so much, I bucked my hips back to feel his warmth and greeted with a massive hard cock.

"Morning, Precious" John said as his hand went from my hip down to my clitty and tucking fully into the palm of his hand.

With the other hand he reached around and grabbed my throat. As he started pulling me closer with the hand that was cupping my clitty, I felt the head of his cock start to pry me open. My body involuntarily took over by arching my back and pushing harder on his cock until he was all the way in.

"Oh, Daddy" I moaned.

"I see you still being Daddy's good girl, if you are good for Daddy this morning, I will give you a treat" he moaned in my ear as he started thrusting in and out of my tight ass, while spooning me.

The harder he thrusted into me, the harder he choked. My moans were being suppressed by his hand planted deeply on my throat, as his other hand squeezed and cupped my clitty. As I started to pass out he loosened his grip on my throat. With fresh air hitting my lungs, his hand stimulating my clitty, and him riding my ass with his huge cock. My whole body began to shake in ecstasy as I cumed in the palm of his hand.

"Wow, baby girl, you really do like Daddy's cock?" He said.

"Yes, Da..." I started uttering as he chocked me again.

"Shhhh, just relax and enjoy it baby girl." He moaned.

With his grip firmly choking me harder, as he thrusted deeper. I began to black out. The next thing I remember was coming to drool and slight moans escaping my mouth and another wave of orgasmic pleasure hit me. I was cuming again. He tightened his grip on clitty, which made it feel more amazing. Then he pulled out.

"Get on all fours." He barked.

As I claimed on up to my knees he pushed my face to the mattress and pushed my knees apart with his knees. I felt lube being poured on my ass.

"Daddy has been wanting this for a long time. Mmm, look at that nice round ass, I took it easy last night, because I wanted your first time to be sweet. But I'm fixing to destroy that gorgeous ass. Do you understand?" He firmly said to me, as he pushed all the way in, while firmly holding my hips.

"Yes, Daddy, I understand. Make me yours, Daddy." I squeaked as he started thrusting hard and fast.

I looked at the clock on the nightstand, it read 5:45 when started fucking me doggy style. He road me for 25 minutes without slowing his pace down, I lost count of the orgasms I had. He was a stallion, a stud, an alpha male riding his prize. I met every thrust, pushing back against him, my moans became more and more frequent, and loader. I wanted him to feel me with his cum but I also did not want it to stop.

I pushed up with my hands until I was on all fours. He stopped and grabbed my neck and pushed my face back into the mattress. Then he slapped my ass.

"Bitch, I did not tell you to do that?" He said loudly, while pushing down on the small of my back and picking my hips up higher.

"No, Daddy!" I cried, with tear wailing up in my eyes.

"To be my woman, you have to have endurance to stay in the position I put you in! Do you understand?" Said the growling at me, as he started spanking my right ass cheeks.

"Yes, Daddy, yes!" I screamed with tears flowing down my face, as I grinded on his cock with each hit from his hand.

"There's Daddy's bitch. Look at you, twerking on Daddy's Cock, as he spanks you. Your ass looks and feels better than any girl's I have had in the past." He moaned.

He grabbed my hips again and started fucking me harder than ever before. Looking through my tear filled eyes, I saw daylight coming through the window to brighten up the dark room. I seen in the mirror on the wall my handsome, gorgeous Stud riding me, with both hands on my hips. I could see my ass rippling with each thrusting. I started orgasming from the image I was seeing.

"Daddy, please breed my ass!" I sexy moaned.

I guess from hearing that, it hit his trigger, because he exploded. I felt his cum feel me and started to ooze out of me around his cock. My body was spontaneously still grinding back against him, as my soft clitty was flipping back and forth.

"Baby girl, you did a great job, now here is your surprise" he moaned as he pulled out and flipped me onto my back.

While flat of my back he lifted my knees over his shoulder, while laying on his chest. I felt his beard brush my clitty. He took my soft clitty and tucked with his fingers and started licking it like a was pussy.

"Daddy, please!! I can't cum no more this morning" I purred.

He kept licking until he got the tip of his tongue into good of my tucked uncircumcised clitty. He started twisting his tongue around the head of my clitty as I bucked up and grinded into his face.

"Daddy, Daddy!!" I cried in ecstasy.

He started flicking his tongue side to side as I clawed the bed sheet trying to push away, but he kept a tight hug on my legs on his shoulders. I felt a pressure build deep in my groin until erupted and pleasure.

Moaning and screaming "Yes Daddy! yes Daddy! I'm yours! I love you Daddy!!"

He collected every single drop of my sissy juice in his mouth, then climbed on top of me kissing me deeply emptying my cum in my mouth. I sucked his tongue clean.

He broke the kiss saying "Swallow every drop, baby girl. I know you love Daddy, and Daddy loves his sissy boi."

I smiled and swallowed for my Daddy.