A Bikini and a Boy Next Door

Story Info
My holiday bikini arouses the boy next door.
3.7k words
4.33
177.8k
169
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd thought that as a married woman with a son aged nineteen my days of sexual adventures were long since over. How wrong I was.

My husband my son and I were on holiday staying in a lovely secluded cottage near the coast. Another family was staying in the adjoining cottage next door. They had their own son with them. He was a big muscular lad aged twenty with blue eyes and a mop of blonde hair and back from university like my own son. I'll call him Jason.

From the moment I met Jason I knew that though I was nearly old enough to be his mother he had his lustful eyes on me. I'd been in a light halter top summer dress with no bra and just little white knickers underneath. It was thin enough that if I had the sun behind me anyone interested could see the outline of my body and a hint of my underwear. Jason certainly was interested, and how! I knew I was being very naughty, but just for him I moved so the sun was behind me. I felt my clothes evaporate under his gaze and I knew he was already seeing me nude. I loved it!

A day or so later I happened to glance out of the bedroom window and saw Jason laying on a sun lounger in next door's garden just wearing tiny light blue speedo style swim trunks. I couldn't resist getting my husband's powerful binoculars and ogling his muscular young body, especially his trunks. The cloth was so thin and tight that I could clearly see the outline of his penis shaft and head, and that he was erect. His speedos were so brief and his penis was so big its head was all but peeping out over the waistband.

That night I was in bed awake next to my sleeping husband. Through the thin bedroom wall I could hear my son's grunts and the rhythmic rattling of his bed as he masturbated rising to a frantic crescendo followed by him gasping out his girl friend's name as he came. As I listened I couldn't stop myself thinking of Jason in his bed next door. I knew he'd be masturbating, all boys do. I thought of his young body naked with the huge penis I'd ogled arching hard over his belly with his hand rhythmically pumping it full length. I wondered if he would be thinking of me. I wondered if I'd be doing kinky things for him in his masturbation fantasies, and if he'd grunt out my name when his semen spurted.

The next morning my husband and my son went off for the day to climb one of the mountains. That's hardly my kind of thing and I said I would stay at the cottage and perhaps wander into the nearby sea side town. Shortly after they went I saw the car next door drive off. Jason's mother had told us they too would be out for the day.

It was a beautifully hot sunny day and I felt lazy so instead of going anywhere I decided to stay at the cottage and work on my sun tan. I changed into my bikini. It's bright pattern goes well with my dark hair though its perhaps rather daring for a woman of my age especially with my big breasts. I stretched out on a sun lounger in the garden.

Before we came on holiday I'd invested in an all over tan in a salon as I hate bikini shadow. My tan was starting to fade so I decided to get some sun on my naked breasts. Why not? I thought. The cottage was very secluded and everyone was out so there would be no one to see me. I unclipped my bikini top and let my breasts bounce out. My breasts are quite large, though still firm and the warm sun felt exquisite on them as they swung naked.

It also felt rather erotic. "Jason would like this!" I found myself thinking, and after that I couldn't get Jason out of my mind. I thought of his body, of him masturbating his big penis, and what sex positions I'd like to have him in. As I rubbed sun tan lotion onto my breasts my fingers caught my nipples and they were soon tingling and getting taut.

That's when I realised I was being watched. There was a thick hedge between our garden and next door, and through it I caught a glimpse of blonde hair and naked flesh. I knew instantly it was Jason. I was horrified at first but I didn't let on that I'd noticed.

Then some old memories and a half forgotten thrill came back to me. Perhaps I'm a bit of an exhibitionist. When I was twenty, at student parties I'd always been one of the first girls to have all my clothes off. The excitement of those parties, of having boys' hungry eyes exploring me, especially when they were naked too with their young penises up hard for me, came back to me. I'd made sure I'd kept my looks and a decent figure even though I'm a mother. Now my efforts were being rewarded by a boy half my age ogling me, probably in those tiny speedos! I decided to put on a show for him.

I continued rubbing sun lotion into my breasts, feeling my nipples getting tighter and tighter and peaking like little deep pink corks with arousal. I turned so as to treat Jason to a full frontal view of my body, and arched my back a bit to thrust my breasts up and toward him, making it look unintentional. My arousal was rising and I'd decided on my next move. With a deep "Ohhhhhhh!" I slid my hand slowly and smoothly down my front and massaged my pussy through my bikini bottom. Then I slipped my hand down inside to play with my vagina. I always enjoy pussy play but this time for Jason I exaggerated my squirming and crying out with sex pleasure.

I knelt on the lounger with my legs wide to undo the two little bows at my hips holding my bikini bottom together, making sure I faced Jason. I let my bikini bottom drop and I could all but feel Jason's eyes on my cunt. Knowing I'd be wearing a bikini on holiday I'd trimmed my bush to just a neat little ring of dark pubic hair round my slit. Glancing down I saw kneeling like that had pulled my vagina wide open and my aroused labia were peeping out and were already wet with my juice. I slid my hand between my legs and began to masturbate in earnest, starting by stroking my vagina lips then as I got hot slipping my fingers inside and teasing my clit, at the same still time fingering my lotion lubed nipples.

I'd discovered my husband's secret stash of porn magazines long ago so I knew what men like to see women do. As I masturbated I put on a show for Jason, squirming my naked body into the kind of poses I'd seen in his magazines. I strained my legs as wide as I could. I thrust my pussy and tits, swinging and bouncing my breasts. I lay on my back with my legs spread and folded up like my husband was fucking me on top. I rolled over so I was on all fours fingering my pussy with my bum toward Jason, my legs wide and my breasts swinging like he was pumping me from behind. I made lots of noise, moaning, grunting, squealing and crying out.

I love masturbating, and the kinkiness of doing so with a man watching makes it so much more exciting. I've never dared masturbate with my husband watching. The last time I'd done anything like that had been at one of those wild student parties. I'd been nude on a bed doing erotic poses with half a dozen naked boys standing round me masturbating or being hand jobbed by other girls with their penises aimed at me. I loved watching boys masturbate, especially over me.

When my orgasm came I was on my back with my legs as wide as I could get them, frantically criss crossing and circling my clit with my fingertips. In the explosion of sex pleasure between my legs I lost control. I shrieked and involuntarily arched my back to thrust my hips against the man my body thought was fucking me and I kicked up my legs to wrap my legs over him. As my orgasm started to fade I flopped back onto the lounger with my hands clasped over my pussy with my afterglow throbbing. Then I looked straight at Jason. I was still breathing hard from my orgasm when I spoke.

"Did you enjoy the show Jason?" I said. "Instead of just watching come and join me."

Next to the hedge there was a bit of low white picket fence. Jason stepped over it into our garden. As I'd hoped he was wearing those tiny light blue speedos. Hardly surprisingly I could see his trunks were bulging in a massive ridge clearly showing the outline of his erect penis in detail. But this time his penis head was actually peeping over the top hem. He came and stood right next to me grinning and thrusting his bulging trunks toward me. I reached out for a feel of his penis and balls through his trunks. His shaft felt like a steel bar.

"Go on, show me what you've got," I said. It had been years since I'd said that to a boy.

A moment later Jason's trunks were down round his thighs and his long erect penis was swinging stiffly and bending up in front of him nearly as far as his belly button. Its big round deep pink head was out of his foreskin. His naked body was deliciously smooth except for some down on his muscular legs and a little ring of brown pubic hair just round the base of his penis. His bottom was firm and muscular with smooth buttocks that gleamed in the sun.

I treated myself to a good long feel of his penis and balls, ruffling his pubic hair and tickling his groins and right under him between his legs the way my husband likes me to do. He grunted, squirmed and thrust his hips toward me as I played with him. Little drops of pre cum appeared on the tip of his penis head and I smeared it over his penis head and over the ridge where his penis head met his shaft.

I couldn't get the memory of those boys masturbating over me in my student days out of my mind. I could still hear their grunts, I still remembered them one after the other ramming their penises toward me and the feel of their warm semen splashing over me. I'd taken a shower with one of the boys afterwards to wash all the semen off, before he'd treated me to another load up my pussy. I knew what I wanted right then.

"I saw the way you looked at me in that sun dress. Could you see my knickers?" Jason grinned. "You masturbate thinking about me, don't you?" His lewd grin was all the answer I needed. "Masturbate over me and play with me now," I continued. "I love watching boys wank." I wanted him to know I knew the dirty word boys use.

My kneeling position with my legs wide was perfect for Jason to play with my naked body. When he fondled my breasts the way his fingers caught my still aroused taut nipples told me he knew just what a girl wants. He ran his hand down my front and his firm warm hand cupped over my cunt mound with my afterglow still throbbing felt exquisite. He slipped his fingers into my slit. I involuntarily thrust my pussy against his hand and gasped with the pulse of sex pleasure when he teased my clit. I knew instantly he'd touched girls down there before and knew how to pleasure them.

He caressed my thighs and moved round behind me to fondle my bottom, letting his hard penis rub against me. He ran his fingers down the valley between my bum cheeks and reached right under me to tease my pussy from behind. I love it when my husband does that for me!

As Jason played with me I lightly caressed his smooth bare chest, his thighs, his deliciously firm smooth buttocks and his penis and balls. All the time his hand explored me he was lightly fingering and stroking his penis. I knew he was working it to the peak of erection stiffness and pleasure sensitivity, like I do for my husband before sex. Soon his penis was bending back on itself with its veins standing out.

With a grin Jason picked up my tube of sun lotion and lubed his hand with it. Then he stood facing me, spreads his legs and rammed his hips forward so his penis head was touching me just below my belly button. He fondled my breasts one last time. Then he wrapped his lotion lubed hand round his penis and began to masturbate.

Jason tugged and stroked his penis rhythmically, sliding his hand up and down his shaft from his hand brushing his brown pubic hair to his hand sliding up over his penis head and pat-patting my belly with each stroke. As he wanked in front of me he explored my naked body with his spare hand, playing with my breasts and my cunt. He moved round me to fondle my bottom and I felt his penis head poking between my bum cheeks and his pumping hand patting my bottom.

I know my husband masturbates over porn and I suspect my son does. Just like I'd found masturbating with Jason watching me much more exciting, for him to be wanking with a naked woman to run his spare hand over must be much more exciting than just ogling naked women. Jason certainly looked like he was enjoying playing with me as he wanked.

Jason took much longer to reach his orgasm than my son took when I'd heard him masturbate through the bedroom wall. I saw him switch a couple of times to using just his thumb and forefinger in a ring stroking just across the base ridge of his penis head. As he did his body tensed and his face twisted as if he was in agony or ecstasy and I guessed he was doing what men call "edging" holding back on the brink. Finally he started stroking and tugging his penis methodically and I knew his cum was rising.

"Over my tits!" I said

I leaned forward and held my breasts up and squeezed together so his penis head was right in front of my cleavage. He pushed the head of his penis between my breasts and grabbed my shoulder to pull me against him. His hand now patted my breasts as he frantically stroked and tugged his penis. A few seconds later his body stiffened. With a loud grunt he pushed me backwards as he thrust his penis so deep between my breasts its tip poked above my cleavage. Jason made a strangled grunting noise just like I'd heard from my son's bedroom when he masturbated. His body jerked in his orgasm and his semen fountained up over my breasts and face.

Jason stayed standing for a moment with his penis between my breasts then slid it out as he stepped back. It was still mostly erect and that movement caused his penis to splash a last spurt of semen over my front. Jason stood there panting and I stayed kneeling there with his semen trickling down my front catching in my belly button and my pubic hair.

It was still blazing hot and I went into the cottage to get drinks. I didn't bother to put my bikini back on, just my sandals. I returned to find Jason sprawled naked on the lounger. My husband is usually out for the count after sex but Jason's young penis was already rising again.

As we chatted Jason told me only his parents had driven off. They'd left Jason who'd been planning to do some cliff top walking. But when he'd seen me in my bikini he'd changed his plans. Together on the lounger his masculine young body brushed against mine and his hands casually stroked my thighs, creeping closer and closer to my pussy. I was still tingling down there from when I'd masturbated and Jason certainly knew how to chat a girl up. I was flattered that as a woman twice his age this boy was so interested in me.

'You want sex, don't you?" I said, running my fingertips very lightly along his penis shaft and over his balls. It was a rhetorical question. I could feel his smouldering lust for me and could almost smell the surging testosterone, and his penis was sticking up vertical and looking so stiff I expected to hear it creak.

Sometimes when just my husband and I are on holiday without our son around just the two of us have sexual adventures. We have sex in different places around where we're staying, on unusual items of furniture exploring the kinky positions we can get into, and especially outdoors like on an empty beach. On this holiday with our son around we hadn't tried it. This was my chance. I took Jason by the hand.

"Come with me," I said. Jason didn't resist.

I led him to the big tree at the end of the garden. I stood with my back against it and spread my legs as wide as I could. As I leaned back my breasts swung up and my belly pushed forward. I reached down and fingered my pussy. My vagina was still juicy, tingling and ready, and the hot sun felt glorious on my naked body.

"Like this," I said. "I won't get pregnant."

Normally face to face standing sex isn't very easy as most men are taller than women especially when she spreads her legs. But I'd already realised that the rising ground and the roots round the base of the tree would get my body to just the right height. Jason also got the idea immediately. When he stood in front of me the head of his penis poked me just above my bush of pubic hair, just the right height.

Although I could tell Jason was craving sex with me he didn't stick his penis into me straight away. He obviously knew what a woman likes and how to get her wild. He crouched in front of me, kissed me right on my pussy and ruffled my pubic hair with his tongue. My husband does that to me but he'd never done what Jason did next. Holding my spread thighs he licked my vagina lips and eased his tongue between them. I was still so sensitive from masturbating that the sudden jolt of sexual pleasure was incredible. I cried out and involuntarily nuzzled my pussy against Jason's face.

From there Jason slowly kissed me up my body till he was kissing my breasts and licking my excited nipples. His fingers replaced his lips on my pussy, massaging my mound and stroking my labia. His hard penis brushed against my thighs as he slowly rose till he was standing. Jason obviously knew women and from my gasps, my whimpering and trembling he must have guessed I was rising toward another orgasm. He took me by my waist and as he positioned himself I rested my hands on his broad shoulders. His penis head prodded my labia and an instant later my breasts were squeezed against his smooth chest, our bellies were touching, our pubic hair was tangled together and his penis had slid into me full length.

Jason fucked me rhythmically and methodically with our bellies rubbing together and his chest deliciously brushing my sensitive nipples. His penis felt so large inside me and I squeezed my pussy muscles around his hard shaft. He took much longer than when my husband fucks me and his grunts were much louder. He moved around a little as he pumped me, as if to let his penis enjoy my body from different angles. I could tell even at that age he'd learned how to hold back with a woman.

He took so long and I was so sensitive that my own orgasm came while he was still pumping me. Standing pinned to the tree by Jason's body I couldn't kick my legs or wrap them round him. I just yelled, rammed my hips hard against his and grabbed his waist to pull him against me. He continued fucking me, getting faster and more frantic. Then he came. He gripped my waist to pull me against him and thrust his hips hard against mine pushing me back against the tree. He grunted loudly as I felt his penis jerk within me. We held each other for a moment then he stepped back. His penis was still half erect sticking out horizontally swinging with a strand of creamy white semen dangling from it. I could feel more of his warm semen running down the insides of my still spread thighs.

My husband would have been exhausted after a wank and sex like that. But Jason's appetite for sex seemed insatiable. I was the same at his age. But in Jason's arms with his body against mine I discovered I'm not much different now. We finally let each other go when Jason's phone rang as his parents rang to say they were nearly back.

That was my only tryst with Jason. He and his family went home at the end of the week while we stayed on. When we said goodbye to them I wore that thin summer dress with no bra and only little knickers under it. I made sure I had the sun behind me for Jason for his eyes to undress me one last time. Now we're back home. Every time my husband climbs on top of me for sex or through the bedroom wall I hear my son masturbate through the bedroom wall I think of Jason. That was certainly a holiday to remember!