All Comments on 'A Bikini and a Boy Next Door'

by cruiser_2015

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
penneydog55penneydog55over 2 years ago

Great! 5 Stars 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a despicable whore. Doesn’t seem to care if she blows up her marriage or her entire family for some kid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sexy story but i feel badly for the husband. In some way i am glad she thinks of that one time so often. She can long for what she doesnt have. And who says the sexual position determines pregnancy? Thats crazy.

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

As we know the British. The women die-hard whores and the men born cuckolds!

DunkirkDunkirkover 2 years ago

She should get Jason's number and arrange a meeting with him to continue their fucking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hott 🔥 story. Had me wishing I was Jason.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Did the divorce make it MORE memorable?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I had a similar experience in Moab Utah. My husband is an avid off roader and we rented a condo there for a month. I enjoy off roading but not every single day, so he would go alone some days. There were three young boys staying in another condo by us and I flirted with them off and on when we ran into each other. One day while alone, I was taking the trash out to the community dumpster and ran into Kyle, one of the boys. He invited me to hang out on their back patio for a couple of beers. He began flirting outrageously with me and started calling me the hottest MILF he has ever seen. Here I was 43 and he had to be only 24-25. I learned that day just how much stamina a young man has. He fucked me all over that condo. On the back patio, in his bed, on the kitchen counter...thats where we were when his two friend showed back up. Lets just say that for the rest of the month, I got my share of young cock. Hubby suspected and one night asked if I was fucking one of the boys next door. I sheepishly said "No...all of them.!" He was like a young man again and fucked me twice that night!.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Old wives tale you cannot get pregnant from a knee trembler , also mattenw is a racist with his stupid comment about the British must be a Gay EU friend of Macron.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So ths slut cheats and cucks her husband and then for evermore doesn't think about her husband while being fucked by him she thinks of her fuck buddy Jason. Thats very sad im glad this is your nightmare.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My wife found this story and we both enjoyed it tremendously. Please keep writing! Middle aged wives getting fucked by barely legal guys are her favorite stories. She is a 38-year knock out and has no problem seducing young men. Her favorite place to do it, is when we are on vacation. She usually hides me in the hotel room closet, so I can watch.

I have never been able to make her cum with my dick. However, she can cum constantly as those young bucks fuck her. They can dump their loads of sperm in her married cunt, and then be ready for another round five minutes later.

When my wife turned 35, she overcame her mid-life crisis by starting to fuck young guys. In these last three years she had probably fucked a 20 or more of them. First, she fucks one guy, and then tells him to bring one or two buddies with him next time. She’s multi-orgasmic and enjoys those longer rides.

I’m daring her to have her IUD removed and play Russian roulette with them. Any of them would be glad to put a baby bump in her.

My wife says that if married women would service young men, it would certainly take the pressure off the young girls. And an experienced married woman would certainly turn the young guys into great lovers. She has even convinced two or three of her married girlfriends to start putting out for young guys.

We loved your story and hope you will post additional chapters!

mitchawamitchawaover 2 years ago

It's too bad that some readers don't know what "Loving Wives," means.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Gee in almost no time she jumps the slut fence.

And this story exemplifies how these non-writers put so little effort into a story. If you arent even going to put forth any real effort you will always be correctly informed that what you write is garbage.

A day or so after meeting them, my family goes off, Jason's goes off but leaves Jason home and he's fucking me with his HUGE cock....yes its THAT stupid.

E...F....F.....O....R......T something cuck/cheater writers really avoid at any cost.

If ridiculous was your goal you get a gold star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another whore story...a one only

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Authors bio says he makes real characters...no way this married whore resembles the real wives...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

whore did you tell your husband ,what you did ,so he can divorce your nasty ass.

iamthekingoftherainiamthekingoftherainover 2 years ago

When they got back from holiday husband filed for divorce. Her son no long will talk to her .

Impo_64Impo_64over 2 years ago

Really? Being her only tryst with Jason made her not look like a cheap whore? Poor stupid and blind husband and son! 1*

SomehowyouSomehowyouover 2 years ago

I love your take on two of my favorite topics: 1. Hot Wives and 2. Mother/Son. A slut wife is the sexiest being on the planet,

SomehowyouSomehowyouover 2 years ago

You have managed to combine my two favorite topics: 1. Hot Wives and 2. Mother/Son or son's friends. Milfs seducing her son or son's friend or a young man half her age and cheating wives are the sexiest beings on the planet. There is nothing more boring than monogamy. You know you wrote a good one because you've managed to piss off the trolls. Those indignant trolls pretend to be disgusted but they are projecting. Deep down, they are aroused by this taboo fantasy. Note to the trolls: Don't repress it or it comes back with a vengeance, 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The story of a now lonely, divorcee; who even her own son won't talk too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Her nineteen year old son and neighbours twenty year old son both on holidays with their respective parents, hardly think so.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

There is always hope her husband will find out and dump her whore ass

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A well done story good job ignore the idiots

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Tell us more about those wild student parties.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Old whore trolling for young dick.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

well whore when your husband and son returned ,did you tell them how big a whore you were while they were away , so they can divorce your nasty ass whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"Like this," I said. "I won't get pregnant."

"Normally face to face standing sex "

all sex leads to pregnancy lmao who lied to you?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

When she says she won't get pregnant she could mean she was using contraception!!!

Honestly some readers!

FigjamkissFigjamkiss6 months ago

Sexy story, lots of fun! Thanks!

oldtwitoldtwitabout 2 months ago

Oh one for the boys to read one handed

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Just another toxic feminist so called and powered and titled whore cheating on her blowing husband and their marriage.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercruiser_2015@cruiser_2015
714 Followers
A guy who enjoys erotic writing. I try to create realistic characters and plausible plots I would like to experience myself, but always aim to explore out of the ordinary situations!