A Bindr Experience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well you stupid black bitch, you heard the boys. They want to see those big fat black titties, that fat black ass, and most importantly, that black snatch of yours, so take all that shit off, now," Billy Joe announces so that everyone can hear. The men cheer and holler as now the party is truly going to begin for them.

Not seeing any way out of this, I don't waste time on pleading or wasting time. I instead remove my shoes by stepping out of them.

I pause as I think of the options, or rather lack of them. It's not like there's a way out of this?? I sure don't see one. If I run, they grab me and hold me down. If I yell or scream they will grab me and hold me down. And that's if they aren't mad. For all I know they could beat or kick me. It's just best to go along with what he says for now. I mean, I'm not doing this because a part of me likes it or anything. No. He ruined it. Even if there is a tingle at the thought of all these older white guys seeing my young body. Even if I'm a bit excited to have to take off all of my clothes.

My socks are off now, stuffed in my shoes. Then I grab the bottom of my t-shirt, but don't lift. I try and prepare myself for what they are going to say the moment I lift my shirt up. There's going to be comments. Tons of them. Comments of how large my bust is, or how dark my boobs are. So I take a moment to brace myself, even if a few are telling me to hurry up.

In a hard pull, I lift my shirt up and over my head. Well, it gets caught on my hair for a moment, which makes me have to struggle a bit. I fight with it, thinking that no matter what I do, I'll still be a nerd and do nerd things. But my shirt does come off, leaving me in my white bra.

The comments I knew were coming start at once. There's clapping, gasping, laughing and whistling to go along with them. It makes my face go red all over again to which I wonder if there'll be any damage to my face as many times as I've blushed today.

"Holy fucking shit those are some big fucking fat tits!" A man to the side yells as I stand there in my bra. But the way he says it is what hurts. He's being honest. He's gasping with surprise because he's really never seen any as large as mine in person.

Others say similar comments and I can't help but enjoy them. It's horrible as they are demeaning me horribly as well as objectifying me to a body part, but it makes me feel special. That my boobs are more than things that get in my way most of the time, but are something special that others would love to see.

Feeling more excited, I unbutton my blue jean shorts and slide them down revealing my white cotton panties and dark legs. My shorts weren't short or anything, but with them off now, it makes me feel so naked, even if they didn't cover that much. I mean, I'm in just my bra and panties in front of all these men but never felt more naked in my life.

"Come on ya dumb black bitch, taking your clothes off isn't a hard thing to do!" One of them yells and the others laugh and join in. I decide to do this next part fast, as fast as possible. Thus, my hands grab the waistband of my panties and yanks them down to expose my bare ass and my shaved womanhood. I only pause for a moment after doing this as I really can't believe I'm doing this in the street surrounded by goons.

Then my hands move behind and unclasp my bra, which almost goes flying off as this bra is a bit older/small for me. I wore it because I didn't want to lose a good bra. But I bet they think I did it on purpose to accent my bust size as it almost shoots off me. It quickly falls to the ground, leaving me completely naked in front of all of them.

All of them begin to talk at once as they express something about what they see. I just stare forward, my hands fidgeting about as I don't believe I've really done this to myself. That I'm naked in front of a bunch of guys outside. A bunch of older white guys at that.

"Alright, alright, you know the drill, hands up in the air. Should be used to it whenever you see a cop," Billy Joe smugly says, making a very bad joke. My entire body seems to flush red at his joke as it's both humiliates me and makes me want to punch him as he acts like I've been arrested before. But I do as he says and lift up my hands as if they are holding guns at me.

Doing this makes my entire body tingle. It's so fierce that for a moment I wonder if there are ants or something crawling on me. I mean...I'm naked. Naked with my hands up. Naked.

"Turn slowly around so everyone gets to see everything," he then orders. When he says this, I notice for the first time that I'm looking him directly in the eyes. Something about doing this is insanely powerful. Looking him in the eyes while I'm like this, naked with my hands up makes me feel so very...kinky. I do feel owned like this. Like I'm lower than him, even if I know I'm not. I feel like a submissive, if that's how submissive feel.

And so, a bit excited, I turn a little and look at the guy next to him, knowing fully he has a perfect view of my bare breasts and my shaved womanhood. Boy does he look me up and down. He does it several times as if checking that some part of me has changed.

"Those tits, they damn near as big as watermelons!" he says and everyone laughs. At this I turn my head and look away for a moment as him saying that while looking him in the eyes was overwhelming. It is so humiliating. It's humiliation in a sexual sense that I didn't know existed, to which I really think I could cum from. It's so intense and strange, I sort of want him to make me shake my breasts or something else that would be embarrassing like this.

I turn to look at the next guy and make myself look him in the eyes. He looks me up and down as well, but he focuses on my womanhood. The sick bastard actually licks his lips like he can't wait to taste it. I'm not able to take too much of him so I turn to look at the next one. If I don't, I have a feeling he would tell me to spread my legs so he could see it better.

"Wait till you see her big fat ass," someone behind me calls out and others laugh. "Hell, her fat titties are so huge they take up all my vision!" The new man retorts and they laugh. Now most of them start chiming in a joke or a comment about my body. Such as my butt is so thick that I must be one of them 'rap' girl-hoes. Or that my tits could knock one of them over like a bolder. Jeez, I know I'm a bit chubby, but nowhere that big.

The comments keep coming as I turn to each of them in turn and let them see me like this. Some of the comments make me feel sexy. Some of them make me want to cry. But for some reason all of it combined...makes me aroused. No, I should say what I truly mean...they make me fucking horny. I never knew I could get this hot or feel so confused. I want to tell them to just start fucking me as well as warn them to not touch me or risk losing their manhood's. I'm so freaking confused!

"Good slave," Billy Joe croons once I've turned to face him again. I glare at him as he says this, mainly because of the laughter that sounds when he says it.

"That's what you are. A slave. And you better do as you are told unless you want this to become, unpleasant," he tells me in what is clearly a warning. The way he says it makes me gulp as I know I'm at his mercy. They could very much hurt me if they wanted.

"Hey, hey! Wear this you dumb black bitch!" One of the guys excitedly says as he picks something off the ground. He tosses it to me where it lands by my feet. I look down to see what it is, knowing whatever it is, I'm not going to wear it.

It's an old dog collar. It's the sort that appears to snap on so the dog wouldn't choke themselves if they got hung up on something. It looks worn out not to mention dirty.

"Put it on!" Another says. Then another says it. It only takes me a few moments before they all chant it. I look at Billy Joe in hopes that he's not going to make me, but he nods once to show that yep, I'm to put the dirty nasty collar on.

With a frown I bend over and pick the collar up. When I do, I don't catch on until the catcall that I'm giving them a good look at my pussy. Not to mention the ones in front saw my tits dangle and jiggle all about.

I pick up the collar and shake it repeatedly to get the dirt off it. And then I wrap it around my neck and snap it in place. When it snaps in place I do notice a change in me. I don't mean that the collar instantly changes me or anything, but the extreme fear I felt at all of them being here has faded a lot. Sure, I'm scared of what they mean to do as I don't want to be gangbanged, but the overwhelming fear that made me want to pee myself is gone. In a way, I really like all of them being here and watching me like this. I like that there's a crowd watching this happen to me.

"See, that confirms it. This fat tittied black bitch is officially our slave. Even she knows it. That's why she willingly put that collar on!" Billy Joe says and the other guys laugh cheer. I open my mouth to say "fuck you," but in the end I don't say anything.

"Tell everyone. Tell everyone how you're a good little black slave to these nice white men. That you are going to get that snatch of yours fucked hard, not to mention how we will make those tits of your hit you in your own fucking face," Billy Joe orders passionately. He's getting really excited now, and I know this not just because of the tent he has in his pants, but how his face is getting redder and redder. Something about this makes me tingle even more.

"I..." I start, my hands up in the air once again. My entire body feels warm and tingly as I stand like this. It makes it very hard to try and think as a part of me knows I should feel ashamed that I'm doing this. I mean, I'm an innocent nerd, not a sex freak as they are making me out to be. But all I feel is the warmth and tingle, which only makes me want to feel it grow.

"I'm a good little b-black slave for you," I say out loud and as I do, I nearly cum. It hits extremely suddenly and I press my legs together in response. My eyes widen from it and I sway a tiny bit as it lingers.

A fast spike of emotion just came out of nowhere when I said that. I wasn't expecting it nor have I felt anything like it before. And it really almost made me orgasm. I've never been that close without, you know, touching anything. Then again, I've never been naked and telling a bunch of white guys I'm a fucking slave before either. Dear me this is getting intense.

"A slave that's going to get f-f-fucked hard. A slave that'll get her black ass fucked so hard, my tits will hit me in the face," I repeat with more vigor, feeling that orgasmic spike again, only it isn't as strong as before. It still hangs around, making me breath faster, but I think a part of why it doesn't affect me as hard as I don't think it's possible for my own boobs to hit my face, you know? Chin, yeah. Even side of my head. But directly on? Nah, that's just wishful guy thinking. No way my tits will ever hit me in my own face.

"Hop up and down while saying it, slave," Billy Joe laughs, and many others chuckle to as they want to see such a sight. Again, my face flushes as I know doing that isn't going to feel good. In fact, there's no point in doing it except to embarrass me. But there's that strange, submissive part deep inside that loves that I've been told to do it. So, almost gleefully, I start to hop up and down.

My heavy tits barely bounce the first couple of times. But by the third and fourth time, they are jiggling pretty good. To really make myself feel stupid, I put a lot of power into my jumps and this makes them really bounce. They bounce very high, so high they hit my chin a few times. Only when they land, they sort of crash down against me and it hurts. They are a bit heavy.

"I'm a fucking black slave to white men about to get my pussy fucked hard," I yell as I'm overwhelmed by how this feels. Hangs up, naked, tits flopping about. Not even I can believe I just said that, let alone yelled it. Dear me, what if someone I knew heard it? Oh, what they must think.

Laughter. They laugh. Laugh and clap. That's what they do as I bounce like this. I hear the things they say, from, "You damn right," to "that's a good little darkie." Each one is such an asshole. Each one deserves a kick in the balls, yet I want them to say more. I want them to do more.

"If you insist," Billie Joe laughs, implying that he is going to fuck me, but only because I want it. It makes me want to scream at him. Makes me want to say how it's ten against one here, does he really think that's fair. But I just gulp to this at the thought of ten guys fucking me and still can't believe I'm doing this.

"Swing those tits as you walk, and move your black ass behind that house," Billy Joe orders, pointing to the house that's to the side of me. I look to the house and a wave of concern grows over me. I bite my lip for a moment, then put my hands to my face to try and tell myself that this isn't as bad or as weird as I think it is.

Lowering my arms, I do start to move my upper body. When I do, I feel my breasts slowly swing about. I'm sure if I had smaller breasts this would be a lot easier. But I put more into it, and soon my breasts are swinging much better, going side to side and in small circles.

I start to walk like this, but it isn't easy. Walking and doing something as strange as this is very strange, but I try my best. What makes me keep doing it is the things they say as they watch me. They make fun of my breasts, say how they are going to grope them, how they will murder my pussy and more. One of them just repeatedly says, "man that's a thick ass."

"You are so fucking stupid, you know that?!" Billy Joe suddenly yells upset after I'm not even half-way to the house. To this I look at him confused. Even the other guys stop the taunting as they hear him.

"Did I say you could lower your arms? Huh? Dumb-ass black bitch, get them back up," Billy Joe barks, and my hands shoot straight up. Only...they sort of did it on their own, like in reaction to him being upset. This concerns me a little as I didn't have to think to do it at all, like they naturally knew they were supposed to be up.

And so, hands raised, tits swinging, I walk towards the house. When I step onto the sidewalk, Billy Joe comes behind me and slaps my right ass cheek hard. It makes me cry out and throw my hips forward as my ass stings with the pain. Oddly enough, I keep my hands up instead of grabbing my ass.

The echo from the slap goes everywhere, as does the laughter of the other men. Their laughter makes the handprint on my ass sting so much worse. It starts to get a bit overwhelming and I'm forced to stop and catch my breath as this is too much too soon.

"Keep those tits swinging slave," Billy Joe warns and at once I start that motion again. My head pounds as my heart beats faster as I keep walking. Feeling all of these strange and new feelings are making me go beyond overwhelmed. Hell, I fear I might even have a heart attack or stroke.

Getting into this, I make my breasts swing harder as I lift my hands higher. I'm getting into this. That can't be, but it is. I'm enjoying this. I mean, the whole point was to experience these kinks, it's just I didn't know it would be so intense with him changing it.

My ass is smacked again, to which I cry out and they laugh. This is repeated several times as I walk barefoot across the yard, then around the side of the house. Each of those slaps makes my ass burn and sting as they hit me so hard. And with each one I'm expected to just keep walking and take the abuse.

Finally, I reach behind the house. There's an iron link fence that fences in the backyard. Only it looks like it wasn't put up correctly, or if it was, it's been knocked over or knocked down in places. Well, mainly just the one side is like that, the rest look fine. The one side looks bent right in the middle of the yard.

"Hey!" I cry out as someone grabs my hair. My hands move to my hair but it's pulled harder to make me walk faster. I'm pulled so hard and fast that I actually get off balance and fear I may fall. As I'm dragged, I can see that it is Billy Joe doing this, and he leads me into the backyard via the gate. He basically throws me into the fence, to the section that is bent somewhat, as the top bar is pretty low.

"Bend your fat, black ass over the fence bitch. Assume your rightful position," Billy Joe then orders, slapping my ass again as I lean against the fence. At this I bite my lip and tense up at being hit again.

You know, I've never bent over before, sex wise. I've never been doing it with someone where the situation arose where I decided to bend over some object for them. I've done doggie style and probone, but never bent over. Odd that I never realized that until right now.

I feel very silly and very embarrasses as I do start to bend over the fence. My face flushes yet again as I do as it feels so...so...submissive. Especially as I feel my tits start to dangle the more I bend. Also, I don't have a lot of balance like this. I've never had good balance but this makes me feel downright vulnerable.

I bend over more and more, the bar at the top of the fence pressing against my hips. This gets used as a balance board of sorts as I can put my weight on it so I don't have to keep myself up. I'm able to bend over more using this until I'm bent over, like, all the way. That my body is making a 45 degree angel.

This feels so humiliating, awesome and awful all at the same time. It's scary too as I can't really see behind me, you know? And that's where everything is going to happen. It makes me shake and tremble from it too, which I haven't felt before.

"Spread them," Billy Joe says and slaps the insides of my thighs. Doing as he wants, I part my legs more and more. He keeps slapping my thighs, which lets me know to keep spreading them. As I do this, I feel my very wet womanhood part open, which is a feeling I rarely feel. But I'm made to spread my legs more and more until they are extremely wide.

"W-What are you doing?" I ask weakly as I see thick zip ties being snaked into the rung next to my right ankle. I know exactly what he's doing, so it's silly to ask, but I can't really say, "Please don't do that." But they do, and a moment later, my ankle is zip-tied to the fence. It's repeated on my other ankle, ensuring I'll keep my legs spread wide.

Hands grab my hands roughly. They are lowered down between my legs, then pressed against the rungs of the fence. It takes me a moment but I figure they want me to put my hands THROUGH the rungs. Confused, I do as they want, having my arms now go through the fence. One of them on the other side of the fence pulls on them.

"Hey!" I say as an already prepared zip-tie is placed around my wrists. It's put on and then closed fast, trapping my wrists together as I stay in this horrid position.

"Oh hell nah," I say and try to pull my hands through the rungs. There's laughter as I can't due to them being ziptied. I pull harder, but it hurts my hands too much so I stop. Then I try to move my feet, and can't. For a panicked moment, I try to break free, but I can't. I'm stuck.

I'm stuck. Stuck bent over and naked. Stuck with my arms through the rungs of this fence. Stuck with my own tits pressed against my face. I'm stuck and they laugh at me.

The laughter gets louder as I keep trying to free myself. Once I know I can't, I look up to see all of them around me, laughing. The sight of them surrounding me and laughing is very powerful and I can't help it; I have a mini-orgasm. Brief and fast waves move over me at the feeling of what I let them do. How I'm naked and helpless like some sort of freak whore. Naked, helpless and laughed at.

"Don't you look pretty," Billy Joe mocks and then grabs a handful of my ass to hold. I react by trying to stand or swat him off, but I can't. To accent this, he squeezes the handful of my ass over and over to make me react. Then he lets go over to rub my bare ass as if enjoying the feel of my skin.