A Birthday Cake for Jake

Story Info
Naked in a cake for her husband, things go wrong for Katie.
4.9k words
0000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The limo pulled out of the studio gates and into late night traffic. After a long day of shooting, Katie slumped back in her seat and let the city slide by outside.

"It's hard being a power couple," Katie sighed, to her assistant Jenna's sympathetic nods. "Oh, sure, we've got all this money from Jake's albums and tours, and my movies..."

"His multi-platinum albums and your critically-acclaimed box office smash movies," Jenna interrupted, eliciting an embarrassed wave-off from Katie.

"Ok, fine," Katie admitted, "anyway the point is, sure we've got money. And that money affords us that monstrosity of a house, and all of the full-time staff to run it, and you and Dave, each our own personal assistants, and vacations all over the world - when one or both of us isn't working."

"True," Jenna allowed, "but you each have a very strong creative drive, and I know you each understand that the creative work is incredibly important to each other."

"But it's still so hard making time to stay connected to each other," Katie complained. "So: I think I want to do something spicy for Jake's birthday surprise."

"What, jump out of a cake naked?" Jenna joked, and Katie laughed.

"We'll figure something out," Katie said as she closed her eyes and waited to be home.


"So you talked to Gunnar?" Katie asked.

"Is that even his real name?" Jenna questioned. "He doesn't look even european, much less nordic or viking."

"Probably not," said Katie, "you know how these 'artisan' types are. I mean, whatever, he's good at what he does. You've seen the contraptions he's built for Jake and me."

"Yeah, I try not to think about your sex equipment," Jenna jibed with a smirk. "Anyway, yes, he's on board. He can have it done in time and have his guys deliver it to the venue and into Jake's dressing room. He says he'll make it fit you perfectly."

"Great!" Katie grinned. "And no problem with the 'Happy Birthday' sign above my head?"

"He said if you want that made from sheet metal he just has to make the stand sturdier so it won't tip over - especially with the wheels he's using so his guys can move it easily. But he thinks the steel with grinder marks is a great look for it, Jake will love it."

"Yeah, I think so too. And Annie's in for lunch next week?"

"Yes, she says the bakery is really getting busy, but for her famous college roomie, she can take a few hours off."

"I'm not surprised she's doing well, her cakes are delicious! That's one reason I want her for this."

"And the other is that she's already seen the great Katie naked and won't be put off by you asking to build a cake over your naked body for your husband to tear apart and ravage?"

"Exactly!" Katie laughed.


"Ok, so little problem...." Jenna started.

"Oh, I don't like those words," Katie replied, already looking worried.

"You know how Jake arranged for his birthday concert to be in one of the slightly more 'intimate' venues on the tour? Well, it turns out that 'intimate' also means 'small' and 'old.' So the dressing rooms are down a hall and up some stairs. Gunnar said his guys could carry the rack up a set of stairs or two, but these are circular stairs. There's no way it's going to get up there."

"But it's tomorrow, what are we going to do???"

"Yeah, Gunnar doesn't have time to rebuild it to be modular, so it's going to have to stay downstairs."

"So the whole thing is screwed?" Katie asked, expecting the worst.

"Well, hopefully, no." Jenna soothed. "I talked to management at the venue, and we can set it up in one of the side areas just off the stage. Now, it's kind of a large area, and not terribly private, but they have some of those mobile draperies that they can use to partition it off from the stagehands and whoever else would be walking by backstage. I know it's not ideal, but I'll leave a robe there, and after Jake cuts his cake, you two can sneak up to the dressing room, and he can, erm... 'eat his cake' there. They said the way to the dressing rooms from one side is a little longer and more labyrinthine, so it doesn't get used as much - it would be a fairly private way up."

Katie thought about the setup. She had always been very protective of her image. She knew that she was pretty, and had a beautiful body, but she was careful to avoid roles that relied heavily on sex or nudity. That was just the way she was raised: girls who flaunt their body are just hussies. She couldn't imagine her family seeing her nude or even scantily dressed - it would just be so shameful.

On the other hand, being an adult living away from her family, being married to Jake, being in the entertainment industry, all that had really opened her eyes. She had met some really good people who weren't afraid to be naked on camera, and she and Jake had really "experimented" with sexuality as part of their marriage. She loved the reaction from Jake when she flashed her body at him, and they had done some role play where she would expose herself to strangers - which had really turned her on! If she could find a way to do it anonymously in absolute safety, she likely would have already done it. But her career and the type of roles she had always pursued didn't seem to match with an actress that used sex to get ahead in the industry. Alas, the fantasies would have to stay between her and her husband, and the very few trusted people who had signed the NDAs their lawyers were so fond of.

But the thought of being a little naughty just a drapery away from strangers set her heart to pounding.

"OK, it sounds reasonable enough," she finally agreed.


"So this is it," Katie said loudly over the blaring music as she looked at the contraption Gunnar had built.

"Wow," Annie exclaimed, "are you sure it's not a medieval torture device?"

"He said he made it sturdy enough that you wouldn't get hurt even if it did fall over," Jenna explained. "He didn't want you to fall out, so he made it so you kinda lock in place."

"It looks like you legs are going to be spread more than I expected," said Annie.

"Yeah," agreed Katie. "I mean I wanted a little room in there for Jake to play, but this is a bit more than I was thinking. Well, with all the reshoots we've been doing, I never got time to meet with Gunnar for a design review. It'll be fine as long as you brought enough cake!"

"I've got plenty," Annie laughed.

"I think they've got about an hour left in the set," prompted Jenna, "should we get started?"

Katie took one last look at the drapery setup to doublecheck the privacy, took a deep breath, and slipped out of her robe. She handed it to Jenna, who hung it on the coat rack she had ask to have included in the setup. Katie gingerly stepped into the rig and sat down. Gunnar had done a great job, and the seat was well fitted to her shape. Annie moved the locking parts out of the way of where she was going to build the cake, and they surprisingly clicked fairly firmly into place around Katie's body.

"Oh, yeah," Katie said a little nervously, "I guess I'm not going anywhere if this falls over!"

Annie wheeled over her cart of supplies and started shaping cake and moving it into place to cover Katie's naked body.

"Jesus Christ, that buttercream is cold," Katie exclaimed. "Did you have to align that layer right with my nipples?"

"Girl, those nipples were hard long before they touched any cake!" Annie retorted. "I think you're liking this a lot!"

"Ok, you try sitting naked backstage strapped into a cage without getting maybe a little excited!"

They laughed, and Annie went on working.

She worked quickly and expertly, and over the course of the next half hour, crafted an amazing-looking cake that did more than just covering Kate's nudity, she created a masterpiece that included a woman melded into it. She even did a little airbrush painting of some of the exposed skin of Kate's arms, shoulders, and feet so that she really looked like part of the cake. She didn't like the looks of the safety bars locked over Kate's body in a few places, so she covered those with some magnificent frosting swoops.

"There," Annie said, satisfied. "You look good enough to eat!"

Katie didn't have much of a range of motion, between the bars and the frosting that blended into her chest, but what she could see was beautiful.

"Oh, he's going to love it!" Katie said excitedly. "Thank you so much for doing this for me, Annie!"

"No problem," she replied happily. "It won't be long before I'm the 'Baker for the Stars,' right?"

They laughed, and after packing up her cart, Annie leaned in and kissed Katie's cheek. "See you later, have lots of fun!"

"Oh, I bet I will!"

"I'll show her the way out and be back soon," Jenna said. "She works quick, so we're really good on time."

Katie was left alone, buried naked in a cake behind some curtains, just off-stage while her husband played and sang his heart out.


The reshoots had been killing her, she had been up since about 4am. Jake and the band had started into their ballads, and had even brought in a small orchestra to back them up for this section. Katie loved listening to Jake sing, and with the strings playing, the song really brought out some romantic thoughts. She tried to relax to quell her mounting arousal, so she rested her head back, and before long, she had dozed off.


"Thanks again! Bye!" Jenna said as Annie headed out into the alley behind the building.

"Ugh, I'm not feeling great," Jenna said to herself. "Maybe those street tacos weren't a great idea, I shoulda stuck to craft services. I'd better go find a bathroom!"


"What the hell are these curtains doing here?" Rich said as he walked in with his crew. "Let's clear all this out of the way, and get ready for this load out."

"Hey boss, there's a cake or something here."

"I guess that's for the band, just wheel it closer to the stage entrance for now. Hey, be gentle, though, we don't want you knocking cake everywhere!"


"Hey Jerry," Mike called into his headset. "There's a huge cake here just offstage. I don't have anything like that on my props list."

"Crap," came the response back, "I don't either. I guess it's for Jake, so let's have you wheel it out right as they finish up. Put it Downstage Left and I'll have Phil put a spot on it."

"You got it, Jerr!"


Katie woke up to the final raucous notes of Jake's final song, and realized she was moving. She shouldn't be moving! The band came into view, and then she was turned, and there was the audience. Her eyes went wide, and she tried yelling behind her, to whoever was moving her.

"NO, NO, PUT ME BACK!" she yelled, but she could barely even hear herself over the final notes and the cheering of the crowd.

She stopped, very close to the front of the stage, and she could see Jake smiling and waving to the crowd. And then the spotlight hit her, and Jake looked over. Emotions warred on her face - pure fright, pleading for help, and a strained smile to try and play off that everything was fine and this was the plan.

Jake's face lit up with happiness, seeing the cake for his birthday, and then realizing his beautiful wife was part of the cake.

"Oh my god," Jake said into the microphone, "tonight's my birthday, and Ladies and Gentlemen, my wife Katie!"

The crowd redoubled their cheering as Jake walked toward Katie. Behind him, Dan played a few bars of Happy Birthday on his guitar, and everyone immediately picked it up - the rest of the band, the crowd singing along, even the orchestra in the back!

Jake reached her and leaned in for a quick kiss. She tried telling him between clenched teeth that this wasn't the plan, but with his earplugs and the birthday song still going, he couldn't hear anything she said.

"Well this is beautiful," he said to the crowd once the song finished and he had thanked them all. "Now how do I get a slice of this? Is there a knife?"

He looked around the rig and didn't see any. Katie was shaking her head no, with a look of trepidation.

"No? No knife?" he said. "Can we maybe get a knife and some plates and stuff out here? Hey, while we're waiting for that, let me tell you about my wife."

Jake went on to tell a cute little story about the birthday celebrations they had surprised each other with in the past, but Katie didn't hear a word of it, with all the thoughts racing through her head. After a few moments, a stagehand appeared with a cake cutter and some disposable plates and forks. Jake cut himself a big piece right from the front, and had a bite.

"Mmmm, this is some good cake! Dan, Billy, come get a slice. Come on, guys come get some!"

The other band members came and got cake and ate a bit of it while making the kind of small talk that bands like to make in front of their audiences. There was still lots of cake left to cover Katie, but then someone from the orchestra appeared in front of her. He cut a slice, and to her horror, waved over the others. In a matter of moments, she was surrounded and her cover was disappearing.

"Well since we're all still here," Jake said, "how about a few more tunes?"

The band jumped into their usual encore, and the spotlight on Katie went out, much to her relief. It was now much darker on her section of the stage, but the people cutting cake didn't seem to slow down any. She realized that now there were also stage hands cutting pieces, and even apparently some of the load-out crew. She felt a breast suddenly catch a cold breeze and she rattled against her restraints, trying fruitlessly to escape the situation. Unfortunately for her, the releases had been placed outside of her reach. Maybe this was related to the other equipment that Gunnar had built for them that was intended to keep its occupant completely immobilized, or maybe it was to make sure that the cake wouldn't get in the way of someone releasing her. Either way, she was entirely unable to budge herself. With the spotlight off and the people around her, it was still really hard to see her body, but the cake kept disappearing.

Soon enough, she saw a stagehand touch his earpiece, and then start ushering people offstage. Enough cake had been served that she was now sitting there with both tits out and her legs spread to the crowd. The dark of the stage was only really dark compared to the spotlights on the band, though, and she started seeing jaws drop on the people in the audience right in front of her. Strangers were seeing her naked body! Although she and Jake had fantasized about this in the past, she had always worked hard to make sure she protected her image. And now, here she was, exposing herself with absolutely no control over the situation. As humiliated as she was feeling, her arousal was also returning. Her nipples had completely hardened, and she could feel a certain moistness between her legs. She closed her eyes and tried to block out what was happening to her, but there was just no escaping.

She opened her eyes again, hoping to see Jake realizing what had happened, and come save her. He wasn't looking her way at all, engulfed in his music. Then she noticed the cameras in the audience. Flashes started going off, and she knew her image was changed forever.


Phil sat up in the back of the hall, his spotlight shining pretty wide on the lead singer. It didn't take a lot of his attention at this point, so he had time to keep an eye on other things happening onstage. Camera flashes started catching his eye down near the front. He frowned, because people should know better than to use a flash in a darkened hall, but there were a lot of them going off in this little area. They seemed to be lighting up the cake, so Phil looked a little closer. His frown quickly turned into a smile as he realized what they were showing. Always a pervert, and happy to be able to help, he moved his spotlight.


Katie was suddenly blinded. She was briefly relieved that she could no longer see the camera flashes, and then she realized that now no one in the audience needed a camera flash. Everyone there could see that she was naked. Her shame intensified, but so did her arousal. She now could feel moisture trickling down into her butt crack.


Mark worked the camera for the jumbotron, and like Phil had been, was using a medium zoom to get the whole band. And just like Phil, he didn't have all of his attention on the band. When the spot blinked on at downstage left, it immediately caught his attention. And just like Phil, Mark was always a pervert and very happy to help. He moved his camera.


Katie's eyes had gotten used to the bright spotlight, and although she could no longer see the audience, she could again see what was happening on the stage. She looked over again to Jake, praying for his attention. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw the change on the jumbotron.

Her naked body was now displayed, 15 feet tall, behind the band. The entire audience could now see the pucker of her nipples, her shaved mound, and a hint of her engorged pink inner lips. She felt a shiver of excitement go through her body, and then watched it happen on the big screen. But the cameraman didn't stop there - he started zooming in further. Soon her face wasn't on screen anymore, it was just her torso. She could definitely see her inner lips shining with wetness. But he kept going. In a few more seconds, the only thing on the screen was her lower body. The whole audience could now see the milky juices leaking down from the bottom of her slit toward her ass.

Katie couldn't look away from the screen. She had never felt so exposed before, and she realized she had never felt this horny before either. Her pussy twitched, and hundreds of people saw it with her. The thought brought her to the edge, and she watched her orgasm start. She couldn't close her eyes and saw, along with the whole crowd, every twitch of her belly, every squeeze of her pussy, every gush of juice running out of her cunt. It seemed like it would never stop.

She didn't even notice when the music came to a jarring stop. Suddenly Jake was in front of her, trying to block the view of the audience and camera.

"Holy Fuck, Hun," Jake's voice rang out through the hall, "how the fuck did this happen? How do I unlock this thing?"

"Outside of my arms there," Katie yelled over the roar of the crowd, and Jake moved a bit to go look, all while still trying to stay between her and the audience.

"Where, it's just all frosting here!"

"Under the frosting," Katie yelled.

"What?" Jake could barely hear her. She yelled it again, and he started just smearing frosting out of the way, looking for a latch. His fingers finally found a mechanism, but he couldn't make it out well and fumbled with it for a good twenty seconds before it opened and she could finally move her arm again.

Jake rushed around to the other side, and started working on the other arm, leaving her again exposed to everyone. Still shaky from her massive orgasm, Katie didn't yet have the strength to move her arm to try to cover herself. After 10 or 15 seconds, he got that one loose, and moved behind her to look for the latch holding her shoulders in place. Katie was still dazed, and didn't really try to cover herself. As her orgasm faded, her shame started to return.

Jake got her shoulders free, and Katie immediately tried to stand up to climb out of the rig and run backstage. Unfortunately, she had forgotten about the latches on her legs, and wound up toppling the whole rig over. She felt it happening, and was able to twist to the side keep the rig from falling right on her, but now she was laying with her torso on the floor, and her legs still spread stuck in their restraints.

Jake quickly realized what happened, and went to work on a leg. Katie squirmed around on the floor, slipping in the frosting that had splattered everywhere when the rig fell. Jake freed her upper leg relatively easily, and that allowed that leg to fall to the floor, but the other leg was still twisted in the rig, with the overall effect being that now she was essentially ass up pointing at the crowd. Jake started to work on the other leg, but since the latch was now under the rig, he was having a lot of trouble. Katie felt the heat of the spotlight start to warm her ass, and made the mistake of looking back up at the big screen. She was a little too sideways for the camera to have a great view, but it was still able to show her pussy and asshole, both very wet with her juices, huge on the screen for all to see. The shame returned in full force, but so did the arousal, and she felt another orgasm building faster than ever before. Jake worked hard to free her, but in the time it took, she crested again, with the screen showing the whole crowd a close-up view of her asshole and pussy clenching over and over, squeezing even more juices out of her pussy.

12