A Birthday Cake for Jake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake finally freed her last restraint, and she fell fully flat on the floor, unable to move. He ran to her and tried to scoop her up, but wound up only getting her upright before slipping in the frosting and sliding almost off of the front of the stage.

Upright was just enough for Katie, though, making her realize she was free and she might finally have a way out of this embarrassment. Standing up wasn't really working, so she got to her hands and knees and started crawling toward the side exit of the stage. She could still see the screen out of the corner of her eye, enough to make out that it was still tight on her naked ass as she moved. That was incentive enough to finally get to her feet and run offstage, where she would be blessedly out of sight of the crowd still roaring with excitement.

"FUCK FUCK FUCK!" she yelled at she ran into the area where Annie had built her into a cake just a short time ago. She had hoped to be able to dive behind the draperies and put on the robe Jenna had left for her.

Except now there were no draperies, and no robe - just a couple dozen guys waiting to break down the band's equipment and get it on the trucks. They all turned to stare at her - one even dropped his plate of cake.

Katie screamed and ran for the hallway that leads toward the stairs up to the dressing rooms. She had been there earlier to undress and put on her robe, so she knew she could find clothes there, but finding the right room with all the twists and turns was going to be a real challenge in her panicked state.

She ran past several very shocked men before she reached the stairs and tore right up them. The halls were certainly a labyrinth, but they were nowhere near as private as she had been told at the beginning of the night. She made wrong turns and hit dead ends and ran into easily a dozen more people - some she ran into quite literally, even knocking a woman off of her feet as they both rounded a corner. Katie didn't stop to see if she was ok, and never stopped until she found the right dressing room and dove into it, slamming the door behind her and falling to the floor in a heap.

Not half a minute passed before Jake burst through the door and dropped next to her, covering and holding her naked and sweaty body, still stained with frosting and airbrush paint.

"Oh my god, what the fuck happened?" Jake questioned sympathetically. "Are you ok?"

"No! Oh my fuckin god that was not supposed to happen! I was supposed to be in a cake here in your dressing room but it wouldn't go up the spiral stairs so we curtained off part of back stage but suddenly I was on stage and then everybody took all the cake and I was locked to the safety restraints Gunnar made and there was nothing I could do!"

She sat up to look at Jake, and tears streamed down her face.

"Oh my God, Hun, that's so fucking crazy," Jake exclaimed. "Are you going to be ok?"

"Oh fuck, no, I don't think so. I don't know how many people just saw my... everything, and it was so embarrassing and humiliating, and the craziest part is, it made me so fucking horny that I came twice just from being looked at."

Jake's eyes widened in shock, but no words came to him. Katie continued.

"And people had cameras. People have pictures of me naked. People have videos of me. My cunt was on the jumbotron, 10 feet high! I watched myself cum on that big screen. And that footage is probably already posted on the internet, and now everywhere I go, there will be people who have watched me cum."

Jake sat there open-mouthed as Katie stared up at the ceiling as she went on.

"And as bad as all that is, even crazier: I'm so fucking incredibly horny right now just talking about it!"

Jake looked down and saw Katie's hard nipples, and her fingers in her slit, touching her clit.

"Jake, I need to be fucked right now, please fuck me," Katie pleaded, and smashed her lips into his in a violent and needy kiss.

Jake had a little emotional whiplash, but he was always ready to support his loving wife's needs, and was very quickly on board. He put his hands, still covered in frosting, up under the back of her head as he kissed her, smearing frosting into her hair.

She fumbled for his belt and undid his pants, then broke the kiss to lean down and take his hardening cock into her mouth. Jake moaned in pleasure as she bobbed up and down until he was stiff enough to bounce off the back of her throat.

She popped off of his cock and spun around, pointing her ass at him. He wasted no time and lined up, easing into her, but she had other plans and jammed herself backwards onto him, impaling herself as far as she could.

"Fuck me now, Jake, I want it so hard!"

Jake grabbed her hips and did as she asked, slamming his cock as deep into her as possible, over and over as fast as he could. Katie began to make a high pitched keening sound, interrupted by the slap of their skin with every thrust.

Jake knew he wouldn't last long at this rate, but Katie was ramping up just as quickly, her voice rapidly becoming a squeal he had never heard from her before. His voice joined hers in escalating groans, and her body tensed fully. Her cunt gripped him hard, and he shot into her what seemed like a dozen times as she twitched against him, their moans fading into heavy breathing.


They opened the backstage door to a thousand flashes, the crowd of paparazzi roaring questions at her. She was dressed normally, but the pictures would show paint and frosting still on her, and some on him as well.

"Katie! Katie!" they all yelled as she pushed through them to get to the waiting limo. She stopped at the open door and turned back to face the cameras with a shy smile.

"That wasn't supposed to happen," she said, then bit her lip a little, "but I think I liked it."

She quickly slipped into the car, leaving Jake standing there. He broke into a shy grin of his own, and followed her in. They drove away.




This is the first story I'm posting. I have a few other fairly long WIPs, but I'm not great about finding endings, so they may never see the light of day. Anyway, let me know what you think!

12