A Birthday Dream Come True

Story Info
Megan gives Elliot the birthday he has always dreamed of.
6.2k words
4.41
6.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
theGaiJin
theGaiJin
13 Followers

The husband and wife in this story are both adults.

A Birthday Story:

Elliot's birthday was here. They had talked about what he wanted. Megan was unsure, uncomfortable, and afraid that it would just all be a mistake. Why he wanted to play this game, why he always wanted to play games was a bit beyond her. She was happy with their sex life and he admitted he was too! She thought to herself, "If we are both happy then why the fucking games!" She chuckled at herself at the double entendre in her mind. She had resigned herself to play along and try to enjoy and make his birthday dream come true. After all, they had been together for decades and it wasn't like there were secrets between them.

When it came to sex he was the adventurous one: never afraid to try new things. She had to admit they had done quite a few things she never thought she would do and done them in places and ways she never even imagined.

It was Friday night, They were sitting watching TV. She was nervous and she could sense his anticipation and excitement. She knew on the inside he was Jonesing for the game to begin. He had promised that he would be chill and not expect too much or build it up in his mind that he got upset. He actually was doing a pretty good job. He was acting normal and talking with her as if nothing was up. In her mind she reviewed the rules. "Rules, rules, damn his rules!" The game couldn't begin before 8:30 p.m. but had to start before 10:30. It was 9:45. She knew she had to begin.

She looked over at Elliot and said, "I am going out for smoke; would you like undress and join me handcuffed?"

He replied, "Yes, Master," and immediately jumped-up, heading to the bedroom.

Ugh. She hated him calling her Master, and then remembered that if she asked instead of commanded, he was to say, 'Yes, Master,' and that was her reminder that he had to be punished because she broke the rules.

Megan stepped outside, the last glow of the setting sun could be seen on the horizon. The warm summer breeze felt good on her skin. They loved their beautiful home, patio and beautifully landscaped back yard. Most of all they enjoyed the privacy since leaving the cities and buying small Wyoming ranch north of Cheyenne. Their nearest neighbor was miles away.

She heard a rapping on the sliding door and turned to see Elliot standing there naked with his hands behind his back. He was waiting for her to let him outside.

"Stand there and wait till I tell you to come out," she said in a sharp voice to ensure it was a command.

A few drags later she slid the door open, turned away from him and sat down.

"Step outside stand in front of me facing away from me," Megan said.

He complied. She looked him up and down. She did like what she saw. He wasn't as fit as he had been in his younger days but he was still in better shape that most men his age and many much younger. "Turn around slowly," she commanded him. She watched him turn, she could see by the bulge in his groin that he was excited and liked her change of plans. He wasn't hard but the excitement was obvious.

She stood up and stepped to him, giving him a deep kiss. Megan pulled away taking deep drag of her cigarette and kissed him again, hotboxing him with her exhalation.

She broke the embrace telling him to, "hold it."

She reached her hand down began to stroke him. "Exhale."

Megan then whispered into Elliot's ear, "I own you. You asked for this. Do as I say and I will reward you."

Her hand slide back and forth on his now fully hard cock. She stopped stroking, grabbed it firmly and lead him over to their stone grill, turning him so he was facing it and released him saying, "lean over spread your legs."

He did as he was told. She had to admit she was beginning to enjoy the power and control over him. She realized she was getting just a little wet.

Megan reached between Elliot's legs, and caressed his balls. He shuddered at her touch. She reached around him and grabbed his still hard cock and laughed.

"You like this? Behave and you may get more rewards; but remember I am in charge and you are now nothing but mine." She pulled hard on him to emphasize her point.

She stood back, sized him up and spoke in a menacing tone, "if you act up, get upset or argue with me I promise you I will close my legs and keep them closed for a month. Do you understand me?"

"Yes, My Love," Elliot moaned in reply.

Megan, wanted to emphasize that she was playing his game but he had to hold up to his end of the deal. He had promised he wouldn't get angry if she wasn't doing what he wanted. She surprised herself as she swung her hand with force: a loud smack echoing in the night her hand landing firmly on Elliot's ass.

"I am not kidding! You wanted this, and promised you wouldn't get upset with me! You fuck it up and you won't get laid for a month! I am going to bed! Stay where you are and count to 500. Then you can take your hand-cuffs off have a smoke and do whatever; but you can't touch yourself unless I say you can." With that she was gone.

Megan was still sleeping soundly when Elliot awoke the next morning. He was still naked and he was hard as a rock from last night. He headed for his coffee and out for a smoke. His hand absently started to move to his now shrinking groin only to remember her command from the night before. "Shit," he said out loud realizing he had just been playing with himself. He finished his smoke, went and brushed his teeth and settled in at his computer. Thankful she had agreed to turn up the thermostat.

Two and half hours later he finally heard her moving around. He was full of excitement but left her alone so that she could awaken. When she came back in the house, he gave her a hug a kiss and asked, "can I get you anything Honey? Thanks. You did great last night."

She knew he had likely been up for hours and was ready to go. She, however, still needed to wake up.

"No; but go put on your cock-sock," Megan said.

One of the rules they had agreed on was that during the day she could tell him to put on one item of clothing, but not jeans or shorts. He would set the timer for one hour, more or less pausing the game. However, after that hour she did have to give him a command.

Elliot returned wearing the black translucent underwear. The convenient pouch was certainly full of his manhood. He kissed her, set the timer and headed off to his office to read the news.

For the next hour Megan woke up by playing on her phone and thinking about the day in front of her. Elliot was her slave all day. It was frustrating as she was afraid of what to say or do or how to act. Her mind was racing over the what ifs and her own fear of not getting it right. The blaring alarm jarred her back to reality as Elliot walked down the hall naked to turn off the alarm. That alarm also signaled it was time for her to act. Her growling stomach actually helped her along.

"Will you make me some French toast Please?" Megan said.

"Yes, Master," Elliot replied.

"SHIT I DID IT AGAIN," Megan groaned. She had ASKED him to do something. Now she had to punish him. She looked at all their adult toys on the counter.

"Your punishment is to put those bondage cuffs on your ankles and clip them together," she smiled as she spoke with a commanding tone.

She tried to ignore him as he cooked but couldn't help but hear his feet shuffling. The cuffs only gave him about 10" to move.

Elliot plated up her French toast and gathered a tray with, utensils, butter and syrup. He shuffled into where she was sitting, and presented her with her breakfast.

"Okay. Take those stupid things off and go make yourself some food. You look good but I don't want look at your dick while trying to eat," she laughed.

Megan ate her breakfast. It was good. She was about to get up and put her dishes away when she remembered he was her slave.

"I am finished. Why am I still waiting for you to come take my dishes?"

"Sorry," Elliot said. He quickly came in to grab the tray

Megan laughed as his half flaccid cock was bouncing back and forth. She wasn't really turned on seeing him naked. Lord knows she had seen him plenty. But she was going to play along. She wasn't getting wet like she had last night but it was still just the morning. She got up to head to the patio. Elliot had just finished loading the dishwasher. She watched as he reached down and absentmindedly stroked himself.

"Did I say you could play with yourself?" she admonished.

Looking down at his hand Elliot knew he had been caught, "Umm, no."

"Outside," she said firmly and pointed to the patio.

They both stepped outside. Megan sat in her chair and glared at him. She let her smoke exhale. "Did you touch yourself last night or this morning?"

Sheepishly Elliot responded, "Well... I didn't mean to. It just kind of happened."

Megan rolled her eyes, and waved at him, "Well go ahead then."

Elliot looked at her with a blank stare as he reached for a smoke, "Go ahead and what?"

"I didn't say you could smoke; you were told not to touch yourself unless I told you to. You did it anyway. So now do it right here in front of me."

Elliot kind of smiled as he began to play with himself trying to make eye contact with her.

Megan returned his stare and commanded him, "Close your eyes. You don't get to look at me. This is punishment."

Elliot began stroking himself harder. She crushed out her cigarette, opened the door and stepped inside. "Stop now and have your smoke."

Megan smiled to herself she knew she was doing a good job and she was again starting to enjoy being in control. She was even getting a bit horny. It wasn't seeing him naked or seeing him play with himself. She was starting to enjoy the power.

A few minutes later Elliot walked back inside. Megan wasn't sure what to do next and thought about putting him in a clothing item and pausing the game but she realized it hadn't even been an hour. She was still in her pajamas and with the A/C turned down due to Elliot's nudity she wanted to get a shower and change into shorts. Then another idea came to her.

"Elliot, get the ball gag and the rubber handcuffs and follow me."

She went to the master bedroom and then the master bath.

"Put on the ball gag, and then the hand cuffs in front."

Elliot did as he was told

"Now undress me."

Elliot's eyes looked her up and down approvingly, he stepped to her and lifted her shirt. The effort was harder than he thought it would be but he prevailed. He was rewarded with her beautiful skin and full breasts. He looked at her bra. It was a rear clasp. He stepped behind her struggled a bit but finally released the clasp and eased it off her shoulders. He stepped back to face her. He let her bra fall to the floor and reached for a single breast. The handcuffs prevented him from holding both. He caressed each breast, squeezing softly at first, but slowly he applied more pressure. He began to pinch her pert and hardening nipples.

Megan closed her eyes. His touch felt so good. She had told him just to undress her, not feel her up. But his firm hands felt too good. She didn't want him to stop. She wanted him to take her breast into his mouth to feel his hot breath and wet tongue romancing her nipples.

Elliot knelt down on his knees, his bound hands still caressing Megan's right breast. Slowly he slid his hands down her side edging her pajama pants and panties down her hip, reaching quickly to tug on the other side her. Her lower body came into focus. Again, Elliot's hands went to work on her smooth skin, caressing her ass. He stood up and turned her again to face him. His hands went to her crotch, one hand grasped her hip, as the other moved gently over her outer pussy lips. He gently slid a finger between her lips, sliding up and down teasing her clit. he rubbed it in it in tiny circles and then slid deeper inside her as her juices began to flow.

Megan put a hand on the counter to steady herself, his fingers working magic. She didn't want him to stop. She wanted more. She could feel his erection pressing against her leg. She wanted to turn around, bend over the counter and make him fuck her. Her heart was racing. Her breath was short and she could feel her legs trembling. She opened her eyes and pushed Elliot away. She began to laugh at him. All this time she had forgotten the ball gag. He was a mess, an unattractive mess, drool running from his chin covering his chest with some falling to lubricate his bulging cock.

She turned the water on to shower, waited a few seconds, then stepped in, shutting the door behind her as Elliot tried to follow. She looked at him and said, "I told you to undress me, not feel me up. Now stand there at attention and watch me shower."

She washed her body while ignoring him, her hands lingered at her breast. She pinched her nipples. She locked eyes with Elliot. Her right hand began to play with her clit. "Damn I'm horny," she thought. She felt sexy and a little devilish as she sat down on the shower bench. She turned to face him; her legs spread wide with one on the bench the other on the shower floor. He had a clear view of her well-trimmed mound. Her fingers danced back and forth. She locked eyes with him and mouthed, "get my toy."

Elliot immediately retrieved her toy and stepped into the shower, his fully erect cock leading the way, the lust in his eyes evident. He started to move to her. Megan's hand came up motioning for him to stop and beckoned him to give her the toy. He handed it over. "Sit there and watch," she said.

She could feel the orgasm build. Her breath was raspy. Her one hand clinching and pinching her nipples, the other worked feverishly on her clit. It felt so good. She could feel it building, her body trembling. Her finger pinched harder. She was close on the very edge. She froze the tip of the toy focusing all its vibrations on her clit. The first wave struck like a freight train. Her entire body shook as she let out a full-throated scream. The orgasm washed over her entire body, wave after wave, as she held the toy tightly in place with each wave causing her to shudder. At last, she dropped the toy, exhausted. She felt movement next her. Elliot had removed the hand cuffs and was moving toward her.

"Stop! Take that stupid thing out of your mouth and go put on a t-shirt."

Oh, she wanted him to fuck her. She could see his throbbing cock and wanted so bad to feel it deep inside her. She didn't care how he wanted to take her. She just wanted to feel it part her lips and thrust deeply inside her. But she knew that would come later.

Elliot had left the shower and changed into a t-shirt. He opened the shower door.

"You okay in there? That was fucking hot! I wanted to fuck you so bad, but I will make you pay tonight."

"I will hold you to that," Megan responded, still trying to catch her breath.

"Please do!" Elliot said as he walked away to set the alarm for one hour.

The rest of the day was a blur of activity after her performance in the shower and the hour long pause. She was well into the game and had risen to the challenge. After their pause she made him sweep and mop the floors. Of course he was naked, but he had done that before, so she made him sweep with a butt plug and mop with a vibrating butt plug. After that she had him water the plants while wearing a cock sleeve and rings. The more she played, the less awkward it became and the more she enjoyed having him at her beck and call.

She was standing at the counter looking at all the toys laid out that she could use on him. Her eyes kept being drawn to the anal training kit they had bought and never used. She knew he wanted, no, 'longed' was the better term, to take her from the back door. From time to time she enjoyed a little anal play but she wasn't ready for that. She more enjoyed the pressure and the sensation of touch than the actual insertion. She looked at Elliot, held up the box, and asked him, "Is it really okay to use these?"

"Yes, Master, whatever you wish Master."

"Shit," Megan mumbled to herself. She had asked not demanded. Now she had to punish Elliot. It seemed lame at that point to hand him the box. Her eyes fell to their flogger. "Bend over the counter," she demanded.

No sooner had Elliot laid face down across the counter than he felt the sting of the first blow. It wasn't soft, but it wasn't hard.

"Damn your games!" Smack. The next blow landed.

"This hurts me more than it hurts you!" she sneered and smacked harder. "Your ass is mine!" She reared back and actually delivered a real swat that caused him to flinch.

With no warning the next strike came between his legs. It wasn't delivered to hurt but still came with the force to sting. Elliot moaned, a mixture of pleasure and pain.

A few blows later Megan put the flogger aside but told Elliot to stay there. She went to the mini bar, poured herself a stiff rum and coke, then poured him a double shot of whiskey on ice. She grabbed a pack of smokes and lighter off the counter. She returned to Elliot still laying across the counter.

Megan chuckled as she grabbed his red stripped ass. She gently slid her palm between his legs grasping and squeezing his swollen balls. Megan stacked the whiskey, and smokes, and some lube on the anal trainer box and pushed them to Elliot.

"Go outside and don't come back till you have used them all."

Megan sat down and turned the TV to her favorite show. She couldn't believe what she had just sent Elliot to do. He was the one that had hoped to use those toys on her someday. He would try them out first.

A half hour later Elliot returned, still naked. The red strips on his ass were fading.

"Why don't you cook us a quick dinner and would you make me another rum and coke?" Megan said without looking at him.

"Yes, Master."

"Fuck me!" Megan hissed. She had done it again. "Put on that cock and ball sleeve as your punishment."

He brought her rum his half hard cock held in a silicone cage. She had him stand in front of her. Megan leaned forward and began gently teasing the head of his quickly hardening cock. She took him deeply in her mouth bobbing back and forth she could hear him moan in pleasure.

She pushed him away. "On your knees!" she commanded.

She slid off her shorts and panties and sat back on the couch. She looked him in the eyes, spread her legs. "Come eat."

Elliott quickly crawled to her, grasping his hands under her thighs, pulling her to him. He began to move his tongue slowly up and down her glistening mound. He parted her lips, pressing into her. He found her clit and began to focus all his energy.

Megan grasped the back of his head. It felt so good: his hot breath, his tongue exploring her folds his hands gripping her, controlling her. She could feel him pressing deeper. Her clit tingled at his touch. She could feel her juices flowing as she bucked her hips into him. She didn't want him to stop, but this was just an appetizer of the night to come.

She pushed him away. "Go make my dinner."

Elliot returned to the kitchen cooked them a nice meal and served her. He sat beside her, ate his meal, and they talked as if nothing was out of the ordinary. Elliot took her plate and returned it to the kitchen. She flipped through the channels until she found a movie she had wanted to watch. Elliot returned and sat beside her.

"Put your boots, on and go work in your shop. I will come and get you when the timer goes off. Do not come back until I get you," Megan told him.

"Okay," Elliot sighed. It was already getting late and he was ready to take things to the bedroom. He put his boots on and stepped out the back door. As he approached edge of the house he wondered if Megan had thought about what she told him to do. The previous owner had built the shop 50 yards from the house. While the back yard was very private, the walk to shop left him exposed in full sight of anyone driving down the road. Granted it was a few hundred yard off and there was hardly ever any traffic. Elliot, however, didn't care. He just walked. If a car happened to come along then, oh well. Maybe they would see him. Maybe they wouldn't.

theGaiJin
theGaiJin
13 Followers
12