A Birthday Dream Come True

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once in his shop he realized this may be a good thing. He had recently cleaned and repaired one of the horses' saddles but hadn't put everything away. As he began putting the tools away his cock had gone completely limp. The aching in his balls subsided. He was well into his next project, cleaning his competition rifle for the long-range match coming up at the end of the month, when he heard the door open.

Elliot looked up. His jaw dropped. Standing in the lit doorway of his shop was Megan. She was beautiful and he could not believe what she was wearing. His heart was pounding and his cock was quickly racing to a full blown hard on as he took in the breathtaking sight. Megan was standing there in high-heels, red fish-net thigh-highs and matching garter belt. Her freshly shaved mound was on display through her crotchless panties. His eyes moved up her body, her matching strapless bra barely contained her ample breast and he could just see her nipples poking out. Her face was radiating in a devilish smile at his obvious reaction. Around her neck was a simple red leather collar.

She slowly began to walk to him. "I am tired of being the master. It's your turn. Now take your slave to the bedroom and make sure you fuck her hard!" she said referring to herself in the third person.

Elliot noticed her hands were still behind her back. "Stop. Turn around for me. I want to see all of you!"

Megan began to slowly turn her hips outlined by the red garter belt, her beautiful ass split by a small red thread of a thong and just as he had hoped. Her hands were cuffed behind her back. That was when he noticed a leash hanging down her back attached to the collar. She had gone all out. She had never before worn a leash and even expressed a disdain for the idea. Elliot now stepped to her and embraced her with a deep kiss his hands squeezing and caressing her exposed ass. Elliot stepped back again to take in the sight.

"Do you like what you see? Master..." She put an emphasis on "Master." He knew she was asking to be punished.

Elliot walked behind her and took the leash in his hand. He guided her to a clean work bench and gently pushed her down on the bench. He fully extended the leash and clipped it into a vice. Megan's heart raced as she all of a sudden realized she could hardly move, much less escape the position. Elliot smacked her gently on her ass then slide his hand between her legs. He parted her lips and inserted a finger and began to slide it in and out of her slick cunt. She let out a satisfied moan. He pushed her more on to the work bench. She felt another playful smack. Elliot stepped into her, guiding his cock into to the wet folds of her pussy. He slowly entered her gentle thrusts each one deeper and harder than one before. Elliot moaned,

Megan screamed out, "Don't you fucking cum!"

"Oh, I will. Just not yet," Elliot said as he pulled out.

He undid the leash and helped her stand up. He kissed her neck and ears from behind as his hands fondled her breasts. He found the clasp, undid her bra and laid it on the shop table. He looked at her and said, "I'll be keeping that."

He gently pulled her leash and began to exit the shop. As he stepped through the door, he looked for her robe or towel. No way had she risked the walk across the yard no matter how small the chance she might be seen. He couldn't believe there was nothing there. She had actually walked that way and now he was leading her back even more exposed. He turned and looked at her. Damn she was HOT! Her chin held high, her bare breast pushed out and an evil grin was on her face.

"Do you want me to listen for traffic and walk fast?" Elliot asked.

"It is your choice, Master," Megan responded.

Elliot realized what he had done. He was in charge and just asked her. Just as he was punished, she too now had to be punished.

Elliot gently tugged her leash and began to walk out into the open. The evening sun was just starting to set and her body glistened in the orange rays. Halfway across the path, at the point they were most exposed to traffic coming in either direction, he stopped. He stepped behind her grasping her bound hands. With a foot he widened her stance and then leaned her forward. With his free hand he guided himself once more between her legs and began to fuck her, hard, deep strong thrusts with his waist as his hand pulled her back into him.

"OH Fuck!" she cried.

Elliot drove his cock deep inside her and held it there.

"I want you to be loud. We are alone out here and I want to hear you scream!" he exclaimed as he began to thrust into her again.

"SHIT... FUCK... OH YES! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!" she yelled. It felt so good his dick burrowing deep inside her his hips slamming repeatedly into her ass, his strong hands holding and pulling him into her. She wanted to cum. She wanted him to fuck her till she came.

He pulled out and stepped back in front of her. As she began to stand up, he gently held her down and guide his dick glistening with her juices toward her mouth. She opened her mouth wide and hungrily took him in. She bobbed her head back and forth on his swollen cock.

Elliot yelled, "Fuck! Yeah! Oh fuck! Don't stop!"

She took him even deeper as he moaned loudly. Elliot gently pushed her away and steadied her back to her feet. He took the leash and stood behind her. "Lead the way to bedroom."

Megan began to walk toward the house. Elliot's eyes locked on her swishing hips and beautiful backside. Just as they passed behind the cover of the house, they heard the far away sound of a farmers tractors approaching. Both turned and looked at each other and began to laugh realizing how close they had come to being totally exposed.

At last they reached the bedroom. Megan had lowered the lights giving the room a romantic glow. She had laid their toys out on the bed. Elliot lay her over the bed and for the third time that evening he began to enter her from behind. Slowly, with just the tip, he was just teasing her. He rubbed his cock up and down the folds of her waiting lips. Occasionally he found her clit and sent a shiver down her spine. At last, he entered her and thrust deeply only to back out after just three strokes.

Elliot found the keys and released the handcuffs. She rubbed her wrist as she rolled over and looked at him there was lust in both their eyes. She grabbed his cock and began to stroke it as she leaned in to taste him. He stopped her. Elliot gently spoke, "You have been amazing today and it's time for you to be rewarded. I don't know how long I will hold out so I can't have you touching me any more." He handed her a blindfold. "Put this on, lay back and relax. "

Megan lay back, her sight robbed by the blindfold. She felt him begin to attach restraints to her ankles, one soft cuff on each leg. He crawled on the bed and gently pushed her until her head was at the opposite edge of the bed. He took her arms and attached the matching soft cuffs to her wrists. Then bending her knees, he clasped her hands and feet. She knew this position; she was totally vulnerable but she was so very willing.

He began to kiss and caress her breasts, squeezing them, pinching her nipples. He moved up and kissed her deeply on the mouth only to return to kneading her twin peaks. A hand would occasionally reach down and part her folds or tickle her clit. There was no hiding how horny she was. Her juices seeped on to their bed. She wanted him between her legs badly.

"Go down on me, please! Go down on me!"

She heard Elliot sorting the toys and could hear him squirting some lube on whatever he had found. She felt him move between her legs and his hot breath on her aching pussy. He kissed her inner thigh and began to move toward her smooth, waiting mound. He gently kissed the lips of her labia, his tongue quickly flicking her clit as he moved to the opposite thigh.

Elliot shifted and began to force his tongue into the folds of her honey pot. Megan moaned in satisfaction. She felt the vibrations of a toy being pressed gently against her anus... not penetrating, but just a steady rhythmic vibration.

His tongue forced itself deeper, more urgently into her already well lubed pussy, lapping up and down teasing her clit. One moment he tried to penetrate her. The next moment he savaged her swollen clit. The combination of sensations was building. She could feel the orgasm was still at bay and knew after this morning he would have to work for it. She could feel the pressure on her back door increase. Elliot's attention shifted to focus on her clit, swirling it, sucking on licking it back and forth. It felt so good to have his mouth there. He wasn't playing now. He was fully into fuck-her mode working hard to bring her to climax. She felt him slide a finger in and begin to fondle her G-spot. Her breath was raspy. She was pulling against the bondage that held her in place. She moaned and mumbled loudly. His tongue and fingers working magic on her clit and G-spot with a toy rapidly vibrating as it slowly moved in her back door. She could feel tension building. She could feel the orgasm getting closer. She wasn't there yet but she wasn't too far away.

And then he stopped. "What the fuck!" she screamed at him.

She couldn't see him but his laughter told her that he was going to make sure he enjoyed being in control and getting her off.

She felt another toy. As Elliot parted her pussy to slide it in she almost immediately knew the toy as she felt it also slide gently into her tight ass. This wasn't her favorite toy and she doubted it would work. Then she felt the familiar vibration of her favorite toy: the little clit vibrator. It was hitting just the right spot!

"Oh my God. Holy fucking shit. Oh fuck!" She was close. Her muscles tensed she strained against her restraints. She could hardly breath. It felt like her entire body was on fire! Then it all broke loose. The orgasm exploded sending shock waves through her muscles. She cried out, "FUCK! I'm CUMMING!"

Elliot kept the toys working in and out and positioned himself over her. She couldn't see him but felt him. She knew what he wanted and her mouth opened instinctively as he lowered his cock into her waiting mouth. Another wave hit her. Another orgasm rocked her. She attacked his cock by thrusting on to it, shoving it deep down her throat. The toy below continuing to vibrate, sliding in and out of her pussy and ass. Every sensation was on fire. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head as yet another wave over took her; she pulled her mouth free to breath and begged him to stop. "Fuck, stop. Please, oh fuck stop!" She was overcome by another wave. She gasped for breath only to find her mouth filled yet again. She was rabid with lust and attacked his dick harder than she had ever before, pushing beyond her gag reflex. She pushed so deeply she could feel his balls on her face.

Elliot rolled off of her and pulled the toys free. Megan lay there gasping for breath her whole body shaking from the intensity of the multiple orgasms. She waited for Elliot to crawl between her legs and finally fuck her.

Megan felt Eliot's hands begin to lift her. "Oh fuck. He is going to take me from behind again ass up face down like this!"

And that is what he did. She felt tip of his dick slide to her anus. She moaned, "please no!"

Elliot laughed, "you gave yourself to me."

But as he said those words for the fourth time that night, she felt him enter her pussy from behind. This time there was no teasing. He started to fuck her and fuck hard.

"Oh God yes! Faster! Harder!" she cried. Finally she knew she would cum and so too would he.

"Fuck me!" Elliot yelled as he repeatedly slammed himself into her. He could feel that he wouldn't last much longer. He wanted her to cum first. "Cum for me baby. Cum for me. You are so fucking hot."

He pulled almost all the way out and thrush forcefully followed by a few short strokes and another long one. Her pussy was aching and ready to explode. Time and again his cock would find her G-spot and send waves of pleasure across her body. At last, her body began to clench her pussy walls clamped down on him and she just moaned aloud as another wave of orgasm crashed over her.

She felt his hands grab her waist as he exploded in to her, emptying himself as he collapsed on her back and rolled her on to her side to spoon as his spent cock slowly retreated from her exhausted body. He lay there a moment cuddling her, whispering, "I love you," into her ear.

At last, he sat up and freed her. He kissed her deeply saying, "thank you for this amazing birthday. I will never forget it." With that, he headed for the shower. Megan lay there, a satisfied smile on her face. She wasn't sure she could walk just yet and to be honest, she didn't care. What a day.

12