A Birthday Fantasy 002

Story Info
A birthday fantasy goes wrong.
4.5k words
3.81
8.9k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EROSSIR
EROSSIR
390 Followers

Chelsea lay on the bed for a few minutes and then swung her legs off the bed. The admonition of both Tig and Lucille that she was there to make money and the thought of Dan held somewhere in the building spurred her to movement. She took a deep breath, sighed and then stood and headed back down stairs.

In the Salon, she stepped into the room and stopped. There were more girls, more men and the noise level was louder. Before she could even get her bearings, a half dozen men were on their way across the room toward her. She looked at the first to arrive. He was dirty and unkempt. Chelsea could smell him before he got close. She was sure that he was homeless. She had no idea how he could afford to come into the whorehouse. She was soon to find out.

"Yo one shiny fuckin whore. I been selling blood for a month. I was gonna spend 20 on a quick blow job from one of dem other whores, but when I heard'em talking about you, I decided I was gonna blow my whole hunnert bucks on a fuck with you."

He took her hand and jammed a handful of wadded up cash into her hand. She looked at it and then again, unfolded it and counted it. Sure enough the man had 100 dollars. He grabbed her hand and pulled her toward the stairs.

In the room she again shut the door and turned. The man was stripping and soon stood naked in the room. He was covered in grime and grit. Several nasty looking open sores could be seen on his arms and then she noticed the unmistakable needle marks. He leaned down and rummaged through his dirty pants and stood back up holding a small plastic package and a glass object and a cigarette lighter. He quickly moved past her and locked the door.

"Come on. I got a nice rock of meth. Let's me and you share it before we fuck."

She stood speechless. She wanted to protest but remembered Tigs' admonition to do whatever the customer wanted or else. She watched the man drop the crystal into the bowl of what she now knew was a pipe and hold the lighter under the glass. In seconds the crystal began to melt and then emit smoke. He put his lips to the stem of the pipe and inhaled deeply. His eyes closed and then came open again. She swore she could see his pupils dilate as she watched. He then turned the pipe to her.

"Yo turn honey."

He pushed the pipe toward her lips. Trembling, she felt the pipe stem slip between her lips and saw the man put the flame back beneath the crystal. It again began to melt, bubble and she could smell the acrid fumes it was emitting. She heard him urging her on.

"Come bitch. Take it. Suck it in deep."

She inhaled deeply. The bitter fumes filled her lungs and burned her throat. She gasped, coughed and choked. The man laughed at her reaction. Her eyes watered and then she felt her body react. Her heart rate went up and she felt a surge of energy. She felt energized. The man took another hit on the pipe and then turned it back to her. She again choked and coughed.

"Hold it in. Don't let it out."

She held her breath as long as she could. It only seemed to intensify the reaction her body was having. She felt almost invincible. Her reverie was broken when the man in front of her broke his silence.

"Come on bitch. Time to fuck."

She looked down at him. His cock, engorged before now looked almost half again bigger. She backed toward the bed and lay down, lifting her legs and spreading them. She was suddenly maddeningly horney and even the thought of the filthy stinking man and his cock didn't deter her rising need. She held her knees with her hands looking at him between her spread legs. He approached and with a leering grin rubbed the head of his cock through her pussy. That he didn't have a condom didn't cause her a thought. All she wanted was to feel it slip inside her.

The man fucked her hard and fast. She was still rushing from the meth when he finally came inside her and then pulled out a string of cum stretching between her pussy and the head of his cock. He was grinning as he wiped his cock with his dirty shirt and then put it on. He pulled on the torn and filthy pants, put the crack pipe and lighter back into his pants. He disappeared out the door without a word. Chelsea, still feeling the initial rush of the meth, rolled from the bed. She pulled a wet wipe from the package and wiped her pussy, pushing the wipe up inside to try and remove as much of the cum as possible. She then rearranged her lingerie and headed back downstairs.

&&&&&

Down in the basement in a small room, lit only by the glow of the huge monitor on the wall, Dan sat with tears streaming down his face. It wasn't the pain in his swollen jaw from the punch that had left him semi-conscious, that pressure of the zip ties around his arms and legs, or the throbbing pain in his left little finger. It was the pain of watching his beloved Chelsae on the screen being forced to sell herself.

He head watched the man he now knew as Tig roughly fuck Chelsae in the office. Then he had watched the man called Jojo pay her and then use her roughly. He was watching the empty room on the monitor. Behind him, Roscoe, the bruising hulk who had escorted him to the basement sat and watched as well. To Dan's dismay, the man kept up a running commentary.

"Woooweeee.... dat bitch of yours sure got some nice tits and a shaved cunt. These boys won't know how to react. Dey aint' never seen no shaved pussy before."

Dan winced as he moved his hand slightly and the pain in the finger throbbed even more.

"Ol Jojo sure was right tho'. If dat cunt don't start puttin some fuck into her tricks, Tig gonna give her a beaten to remind her. Oh! Here she come again. Dats' Little Willy. He gonna blow his whole wad to stick his nasty dick in yo who wife's cunt."

Dan watched as Chelsea came in with a filthy looking bum. He saw her put the money into the dresser drawer and then watched, wide-eyed as Willy prepared the pipe with the meth. He gasped as Chelsea inhaled from the pipe, not once, but twice. He saw the changes in her almost immediately. He groaned as he saw her roll back onto the bed, grab her knees and spread herself open. He tried to turn away, but Roscoe grabbed him by the ear and twisted him back around.

"Look at dat bitch. She fuckin like a pro now. He humpin Little Willy for all she worth. Boy that fuckin' bum is getting his hunnert dollars worth for sure."

Dan watched as Chelsea rode the dirty man's cock bareback. He was nearly sick as he watched. Roscoe saw his discomfort and laughed raucously.

"Whas the matter. You don't like watchin that cunt of yours getting fucked. She goin after it like she been whorin' for a living."

Dan sobbed silently as he watched Chelsea clean herself and head back out of the room.

&&&&&

She literally ran down the stairs and into the Salon. She pulled up short and looked around. Several men stood and started toward her but a young man stepped in front of them. Three more men of about the same age, about 25 or so, joined him. The first young man looked at her.

"How much for all of us?"

Chelsea looked a bit confused but the meth had her not only in a libido rage, it also had made her bold.

"At once?"

"Yeah."

Before she could speak Lucille was beside her and speaking.

"Leroy, you got the money?"

"Of course, you fat bitch."

"Let's see it."

The young man held up a roll of bills. Chelsea could see a 100 dollar bill on the outside of the roll.

"I see one c note. What's on the inside."

The man removed the rubber band from the roll and fanned it. It was all 100 dollar bills.

"What you been doin' LeRoy?"

"Nothin' you need to worry your fat ass over. How much for all of us to have a party with this white cunt?"

"Wha'cho gonna want?"

"All of it."

Lucille looked at the young man and the other three.

"Five hunnert a piece."

The young man winced.

"God damn Lucille. That's two grand. She really worth that?"

"She may not be worth anything after the four of you overhaul her ass and pussy. I got to protect Tig's property. 2000 Take it, or leave it?."

The young man looked at Chelsea and then turned to talk to his three friends. They talked for several minutes, pausing often to look at her. Finally he turned back to Lucille.

"Ok. two large but we get to keep her until we are all done"

"Fair enough."

Chelsea watched the man peel off 20 one hundred dollar bills and hand it to Lucille. He then motioned to his friends. Two of them grabbed her by the arms and the five headed up to her room.

Upstairs the man who had paid shut the door and then wedged the wooden chair under the doorknob. Turning back to Chelsea, the other three waited.

"Get them fucking clothes off bitch. They jus' gonna get in the way."

She licked her lips and began peeling off the lingerie, dropping it into a drawer. She turned back to the four, totally naked.

"Mother fucker. That bitch shaves her cunt."

Chelsea, beginning to feel the edge come off the meth, stood impassively. The longer the three stood around talking, the more agitated she became until she blurted out at them.

"Are you assholes gonna talk all night or fuck?"

All three stopped dead and looked at her. The man who had paid, LeRoy, sneered.

"You a mouthy bitch. This cunt wants to fuck. Let's give her what she wants."

Before she could react the four were on her, Two of them grabbed her arms and lifted her, flinging her onto the bed. They pulled her on her back across the narrow bed until her head hung off one side and her legs off the other. One of the men held her arms and one held her legs while the other two stripped. They then changed places and in minutes all four men were buck naked. She felt her legs being raised and as she craned her head up to look, a cock plunged into her cunt. She grunted as the cock bottomed out. Suddenly, a hand pushed her chin down. A ball sack covered her eyes and a cock was forced down her throat. She gagged as the cock head hit her throat, her body trying to retch but she had nowhere to go as the cock pushed roughly down her throat. It became increasingly hard to breathe. Hands were mauling her tits and the sound of the men filled the small room, laughing and cursing.

She gagged, her jaw flinched and she heard one of the men curse.

"Mother fucker! The bitch tried to bite my cock!"

The cock was jerked from her mouth. A hand shot forward and the man with his cock buried in her pussy grabbed her hair and jerked her partially upright. He glared down at her and then his open hand shot out, catching her on the side of the face and then he backhanded her on the other side. Her face turned to fire, her eyes watered and her sight went to a red fog. She heard him speaking to her.

"God damn you bitch. Any of us feels a tooth on our cock again and I will knock every fucking tooth in your head out. You got that cunt?"

She struggled to nod her understanding. The man dropped her head and a cock filled her mouth and throat again, stroking in and out.

For the next hour she lay in that position as the four men simply rotated around her. When they finally stepped back, she was in a stupor. She had swallowed more cum than she thought possible and she knew that their juices were literally running out of her cunt. Her face still burned from the slaps. She heard them talking.

"I want to fuck that cunts asshole."

"You fuck her ass. I want another go at her cunt. We can double team that whore."

"Yeah!"

" I gotta take another hit of the meth, man. Gotte keep my pecker hard."

The four were soon crowded around the foot of the bed passing a pipe among them. Chelsea watched and felt an unusual hunger. She got to her hands and knees, breasts swaying beneath her and crawled to the foot of the bed.

"Share!"

One of the men looked down at her in surprise. He held the pipe to her mouth and heated the bowl. She inhaled deeply, holding the pungent fumes in her lungs and closed her eyes. The euphoria again washed over her as she slowly expelled the smoke.

She felt herself being moved as one of the men sat on the bed, leaning against the wall. His cock still stood stiff and upright. Two of the men stood on each side of the bed and picked her up in a sitting position with her back to the sitting man's front. They moved her and then lowered her down. The man behind her guided his cock at her asshole and the other two lowered her, letting her weight force the cock into her unlubed asshole. She screeched which brought a laugh from the men who pushed her down fully onto the cock. The man behind reached around her and grabbed her tits and squeezed tightly and then slid down until he was laying on the bed. She could see another of the men climbing on the bed, cock in hand. He positioned himself over her and put his cock at her pussy and then grunted as he thrust up. Her eyes went wide and she groaned as the second cock filled her pussy. With a cock in both holes the men began to fuck her. It was the most intense thing she had ever experienced. He grabbed the man in front of her, arms around him, her nails digging into his back.

"Oh God! YES>. fuck me.. fuck my ass.. fuck my pussy... FUCK YOU FUCKERS"

The men all laughed and renewed their efforts. For the next 45 minutes they again changed places, keeping her ass and pussy full. Finally they all were nearly spent. Only LeRoy was still sporting a hardon. Chelsea was laying on the bed, rolled half onto one side, her legs splayed open. Cum dripped from her pussy and her asshole. Her face was crusted with drying cum. Her eyes were still open and her pupils dilated. She breathed heavily but lay still.

LeRoy moved to her and rolled her onto her stomach. He raised her ass and then drove his cock deep into her asshole once more. She groaned beneath him but her hips began to move with him. Her head suddenly rose and her eyes went wide. She grasped the filthy cum stained sheet in her fists and ground her hips back into LeRoy as a soul shattering orgasm rolled through her. LeRoy, feeling her, drove his cock into her harder and began to slap her ass hard. The sensations rocketed her into another series of body convulsing orgasms that left her collapsed face down on the mattress as LeRoy pulled his cock free of her ass. Stepping from the bed he moved up near her head, grabbed her hair and pulled her face around to him.

"Open you mouth you fucking whore."

She looked up at him. In front of her face was his cock, dripping cum and covered with flecks of shit from her own ass. He shook her head by the hair.

"I said open your mother fuckin mouth."

She spread her lips and LeRoy rammed the shit covered cock into her mouth. She gagged, retched and choked. He paid her no heed and continued to fuck his cock into her throat until he spasmed and, pulling his cock back slightly, filled her mouth with cum. It came faster than she could swallow and it spilled out of the sides of her mouth, running down her chin. He then pulled his cock from her mouth and wiped it along her cheeks.

"You fuckers done with the whore?"

The other three all agreed they had done all they could do for the night. The men dressed and left her laying on the bed on her belly. She was still on the meth high. She could taste the semen laced with the taste of her own feces. She sobbed, then stood. Taking wipes from the dresser she began to clean herself as best she could. She started to pull the girdle on again and then, in a moment of dejection she dropped the girdle back into the drawer, closed it, and opened the door to the hall and headed back to the Salon.

&&&&&

Dan watched as Chelsea and the four men entered the room. He could hear them talking and laughing. He heard one of the men tell Chelsea to get naked and watched as she removed the expensive lingerie and turned to face them. He tried to turn his head away, but Roscoe slapped the back of his head with a sharp command.

"Watch! That bitch about to get fucked good."

He watched as the four men rotated around her like a machine. When they took a break and pulled out the meth pipe, he closed his eyes. Then he heard Chelsea's voice. His eyes jerked open and he saw her taking a deep pull on the pipe, holding the smoke for a long time.

Watching the double penetration was like slow motion. He sat, his hands gripping the arms of the wooden chair until he felt like his fingers would bleed. As the man called LeRoy fucked her ass he could see her fucking back vigorously. When the man plunged his feces streaked cock into her mouth, Dan lost it. He spewed vomit forward. Most of it landed on the floor, but a portion ran down his shirt and over his trousers. Roscoe spoke from behind him.

"Goddamn asshole. You done made a hell of a mess. Fuck. It stinks too."

Roscoe moved to one side and looked down at the vomit puddled on the floor and running down Dan's chest. Then the man laughed.

"Son of a bitch. All that drama and pukin'.. and look at that. Yo cock hard as a rock. I guess you likin' something that cunt is doin'."

Dan hung his head. He was aware of the raging hardon. It had occurred despite his own best efforts. He sobbed openly. Roscoe looked at him with a wide grin.

"Don' get to upset. At least when this is over you can fuck her. Hell she might even want to stay on and make you some good money workin for Tig."

&&&&&

When she entered the Salon naked, the room got quiet. No one moved, they were so startled. She looked around.

"Ok. Who's next? Let's get on with this.``

Still no one moved. Even Lucille was silent, eyes wide. Chelsea looked around, saw a large man standing off to one side, sipping a beer. She strolled over to him, rolling her hips and moving so that her breasts swayed back and forth. She stopped in front of him and looked up. He looked down at her without saying a word. She took the beer bottle from his hand and turned it up, draining it. She set the bottle on the bar and took his hand.

"Come on. Don't you want to fuck a white whore?"

He nodded and followed her up the stairs, every eye in the room on her.

In her room she shut the door and turned to him.

"What is it going to be; pussy, ass, mouth or all three."

He mutely held out a wad of cash. She took it and counted out 100 hundred dollars and handed the few remaining bills back to him.

"Pussy it is. How do you want it?"

THe man finally seemed to regain his voice.

"Doggy style."

She nodded and crawled onto the bed on her hands and knees. Her ass faced the edge of the bed, her knees on the very edge and her feet sticking out. She spread her legs to give him room to stand between them. She wiggled her ass at him provocatively.

"Like this?"

"That'll do fine!"

She watched as he jerked his cock from his pants and stepped behind her. She groaned as his cock impaled her and he began a rapid fire fuck of her cunt. SHe rocked back to meet his thrusts, her breasts penduluming beneath her. She felt him grasp her waist and pull back as his hips thumped rapidly. Cum again filled her pussy. The thought of condoms long lost.

For the next 4 hours that was her routine. Downstairs, back up for a hurried fuck in her pussy or ass, maybe a quick blowjob. Then back downstairs to start over again. She was not thinking about Dan. She was not thinking about anything but the need the drugs had created. Then, as the drugs began to wear off, she found herself getting tired. She no longer felt the craving for sex. She headed down stairs. In the Parlor she looked around and spotted Lucille standing in the foyer near the front door. She walked purposefully toward her.

"What you want, girl?"

"Meth."

"WHAT?"

"Score me a rock of meth and a pipe."

Chelsea had learned a lot in a short time from her johns. Lucille looked at her in amazement.

"Wait here."

Lucille disappeared through another door. In a few minutes she came back. She put a bag, a pipe and a lighter in Chelsea's hand.

EROSSIR
EROSSIR
390 Followers
12