A Birthday Fantasy 002

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You sure you want this?"

"Yeah. I need it"

Chelsea went back to the parlor and looked around. There were only a few men left. She had no idea what time it was nor, at this point, did she care.

"Any of you fuckers wanna get laid?"

Several of the men laughed. One stood up, of average size and build, he was dressed in casual clothing.

"I'll give you a go."

She nodded and took his hand pulling him up the stairs. In her room she shut the door. She turned and held up her hand.

"You want a hit?"

He shook his head.

"You go ahead. I can wait."

She nodded. WIth the rock in the bowl of the pipe she put the flame beneath it and waited for the pipe to fill with smoke. She took a deep breath and held it. She waited for the euphoric feeling to wash over her. In seconds it did but it wasn't as intense as she had anticipated. She flamed the bowl again and took another deep pull on the pipe. In seconds she felt the rush. She put the pipe on the dresser, turned languidly to the man and looked at him.

"So what's gonna be?"

She didn't see the fist flash out and catch her in the solar plexus. The breath whoshed out of her lungs and she doubled over in agony. She couldn't breath and her body was screaming in agony. Hands pushed her backwards onto the bed. In seconds a strip of heavy duct tape was over her mouth and then another and another. She struggled through the rush of the meth and the agony of trying to recover her breath through her nose. When she finally recovered some of her senses, she found herself gagged and her wrists taped to the iron pipe of the old headboard. She looked at the apparently mild mannered man pulling the heavy leather belt from his pants.

"You fucking drugged up whore. You need to learn a lesson."

He doubled the belt in his hand and she watched as it swung behind him and then came down over his head in a high arc, whistling in the still room and then crashed over her unprotected tits. She kicked and writhed, screaming through her nose in agony. Before she could recover, the belt came down onto her tits again. She screamed as best she could again and twisted to one side, managing to get her feet partially off the bed.

The man moved and with her ass half exposed, he began to concentrate on that target. The belt cut across her upturned ass cheek leaving a deep red welt. She again screamed and kicked her legs trying to escape. She ended up twisted grotesquely with her arms still tied tightly to the headboard, her body skewed to one side and her knees on the floor. Moving again the man continued to wield the belt, now on her back and shoulders. She could no longer move. All she could do was scream in agony.

Suddenly the door to the room flew open and Tig seemed to grow out of the door. He caught the belt in mid flight and jerked the man around the bed. His huge fist crashed into the man's face sending him to the floor in a limp pile. Tig moved to the bed, ripped the tape from around her wrists and then from her face. She was sobbing uncontrollably. Tig looked at her.

"He pay you yet?"

She shook her head no, unable to speak. She watched as Tig knelt and felt through the man's pockets. He rose, holding a wallet and a money clip. He deftly removed the cash from both and stuffed the wallet and clip back into the now half conscious man's pocket. He tossed the money onto the bed.

"There. He paid you now. Shut your door and don't come down until tomorrow morning for breakfast."

He reached down and grabbed the man by the back of the neck and jerked him to his feet. As he walked the man out of the room he spied the pipe and meth on the dresser, looked back at her with a deep frown, picked it up and disappeared out of the room.

Chelsea lay crumpled on the floor on the far side of the bed for a long time. Her body and mind were racing from the drugs. She finally stood and went to the door, shutting it as she had been instructed. She paced around the small room, unable to do anything else. The meth was working on her. It was several hours later that she finally fell into a deep disturbed sleep.

12