A Birthday First

Story Info
A birthday girl gets the perfect gift from her best friend.
3.2k words
4.3
47.5k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello fellow readers. This is my first story, and I'm pretty proud of it. I wrote it years ago, but it still holds near and dear to my heart. It may not be very long, but it is a good start. Leave some reviews so I can receive good critiques. Thank you and enjoy. :)

~

Her fingers caressed the dark spots on his neck, obviously proud of her work. His breath grew heavy as she put her lips to the spots again, continuing to suck and kiss the tender areas. His hands trailed down her sides and rested on the girl's butt, squeezing and pinching it.

"Fuck, Sarah," he muttered.

~

She stared up at the menu, contemplating on what to order. Of course she could choose her regular drink, but then maybe she could choose something that was new, fresh. Deciding against it, she stepped up to the cashier: a boy with tousled hair and dark, beautiful eyes.

"Caramel latte with extra syrup and a croissant, please," she quipped as she opened her purse to fish out a ten dollar bill.

"Your name, ma'am?" The boy, a little younger than she, asked her with a bit of interest in his voice.

"Oh, right, it's.."

"Sarah." A deep voice sounded behind her as a hand was placed on her waist. The slender fingers gripped her side tightly; a cool breath of air hit the back of her neck. Sarah turned to the side, and her eyes met her best friend's, Hayden.

The cashier nodded and handed back her change. The pair stepped aside and went to sit at a table. Hayden stared at the girl across from him, smiling as they exchanged common words.

"I thought you were going to be in Japan for a couple more days," Sarah said hurriedly, running her fingers through her hair. Hayden's fingers gripped his knee as a lump formed in his throat.

"I decided to come home early. Wanted to surprise you for your birthday," he said sweetly, looking at the girl for some sort of appreciation. The blue eyes that dotted her face lit up, more beautiful than could have possibly been imagined. "Yeah, my commanding officer wasn't too happy, but I was due paid leave any way, so I figured why not?"

"Did I ever tell you that you were the best?"

"Maybe once or twice."

"How did you know I was here," she paused, "at the coffee shop?"

Hayden looked at the clock and licked his top lip, "Thursday morning, 9 o'clock, before work; it's your routine, babe."

Sarah laughed, her smile absolutely mesmerizing. One of the waitresses brought her coffee and pastry over as her chuckle died down. She quickly said thank you before getting up from her seat. Kissing her best friend on the cheek, she said she'd see him tomorrow, for her get-together. As soon as she did this, he mumbled five words.

Five words that he had mumbled for the past ten years. Five words that she had never heard.

~

Sarah walked through her kitchen, prepping the last bit of food for her 'get together.' It would be fun: a couple of friends, some drinks, a movie or two, and great food. A knock on her door interrupted her thoughts and she walked over to it, a bottle of wine still in her hand. A smile on her face appeared as she saw her best friend.

"Hayden," the octave was low and a bit throaty; something that sent a shiver down his spine.

"Am I late?" He smiled quite lazy, stepping into her threshold.

"No, actually. You're a bit early," she looked over at the clock and noticed that the festivity would begin at 8 pm. It was 6 pm. "Two hours, to be exact," she laughed quickly.

She strolled back into the kitchen, her hips swaying with every step she took. Her dress, a tight, black material, looked great on the plentiful curves that she had. Her chest filled out the bust of her dress, and her small, but firm, butt filled out the bottom. Hayden noticed; he didn't say anything.

"Well I hope I can still make it a fun night," he said casually, looking at the food around him. "I want some wine, babe," he said, picking up various bottles before setting them down again.

"God, don't call me babe," she whined, slapping his shoulder as she grabbed his favorite bottle from the shelf. "It's so freshmen year," she said knowingly as his eyes flared with recognition.

"Hey, you loved it."

Sarah laughed mockingly, "Oh yeah, your 'cute-pet-name' phase. Loved it," her voice laced with sarcasm.

~

A few wine glasses later, their bodies were spread along the couch. They talked about life, its mishaps, and its successes.

"I don't understand love," Hayden said, staring at the ceiling.

Sarah gazed over at him, giving him the best response she could, "Well, love is when you look at someone and don't want to look at anyone else. You want to give them your best. It's also a concept. Something to represent feelings for someone that just doesn't make sense. You may want to hit them upside the head half the time, or you might want to whisper sweet-nothings in their ear for hours on end. You need to be able to communicate, react, and respond to one another. Love is a feeling that has to capture passion, lust, happiness, and forgiveness."

Hayden sat up, his eyes searching hers.

"I want to fuck you," he murmured.

Sarah, still in a daze from her speech, asked him, "What was that?"

"I want to fuck you," he said, louder than he ever had before.

Taken aback, Sarah stared at him, hard, unable to form a sentence. Her breasts rose and fell with every breath she took, straining against the fabric that held them down. The light in Hayden's eyes danced as he looked longingly at her.

She finally managed to utter, "Hayden, I.."

He didn't let her finish. With one movement, his lips were on hers, and her chest was pressed against his. Her hands were idle by her sides due to shock. His, on the other hand, were tangled in her hair. His fingertips grazed her scalp, looking for anyway to touch her, pull her closer. His tongue traced along the inside of her mouth. It was so sexual, so passionate, that when he pulled away, he didn't expect Sarah to suck on his lower lip.

As Hayden pulled away, his eyes opened to gaze upon his best friend. Her cheeks were flushed, eyes were closed, hair a mess, and heart pumping. She was in heat, so much so, that not only was her breath taken away, but her voice had become significantly smaller.

"What was..." her voice, as tiny as a mouse, was like a siren in the completely silent room. It was unlike her to be quiet, to not know what to say next.

"That," he paused, "was a kiss."

Her eyes opened, a shade of dark blue. Sarah's chest continued rising and falling. Hayden's eyes fell upon them before looking back up at her face. His cock was hard, bulging in his pants. It was a surprise she had not noticed.

"No, Hayden, I.." she trailed off as she got lost in his eyes. She was confused, to say the least.

"I want to fuck you," he said, once again. Her pussy tingled at the words. His hands, still tangled in her hair, made their way down her spine. It arched from the small bolts of electricity his fingertips sent to her nerves. She had always been sensitive to touch; now was no exception.

"I've never.. I.." he interpreted this as she had never thought about the idea of fucking him. He took this as an opportunity to fuck her into oblivion.

"It'll be like nothing you've ever.." his fingers pinched the sides of her waist, and she shivered with delight, "experienced."

"I know," her words were light.

With those two words of submission, he stood up and wrapped his arms around her, gathering her into his arms and picking her up. As her legs wrapped around his waist, his bulge rubbed against her panty-covered mound. Her fingers dug into his back. Tonight is going to be amazing, he thought.

~

Her body was sprawled on her bed. Hayden had undressed her, to which he was pleasantly surprised to find her in black lace: a brassiere, thong, and garters. His innocent, beloved best friend was wearing an outfit that captivated him. Her white, milky skin contrasted the garments.

Her thighs. He wanted them wrapped around his face. He wanted them wrapped around his waist. He wanted to make them shake.

He stood over her and grabbed her waist, pulling her so that her butt rested on the edge of the white comforter. Reaching around her back, he undid the hooks of the brassiere rather quickly. He was experienced, to say the least. He threw the garment across the room and eyed the girl's luscious breasts. They were rather impressive, triple-D's. Fitting himself between those beautiful thighs of hers, he knelt on the floor and coaxed her body so that her nipple was brought to his mouth.

For the first time in his life, Hayden heard his best friend moan. The sound that escaped her lips nearly took his breath away. It wasn't high-pitched, but it wasn't quiet either. It was perfect, and it made his cock twitch. He wanted to hear it again, and he wanted to hear it now.

He sucked her nipple, grazing his teeth along it as his hand kneaded her other breast. They were so soft. So delicious. Switching to her other breast, he gave it the same attention. Licking, nipping, sucking. Marvelous.

As his lips left her breast, she leaned forward and kissed his neck. His body went rigid.

She began to kiss his neck more, tracing her tongue around the spot right below his ear. She nibbled and smashed her lips against his skin. Hayden muttered a few words as he felt her teeth connect with the spot. His fingers, now on her arms, tensed immediately and gripped her closer. She stopped and grinned a bit.

Her fingers caressed the dark spots on his neck, obviously proud of her work. His breath grew heavy as she put her lips to the spots again, continuing to suck and kiss the tender areas. His hands trailed down her sides and rested on the girl's butt, squeezing and pinching it.

"Fuck, Sarah," he muttered.

"Feel good.. baby?" It was the first words Sarah had spoken since he had taken her upstairs. The words along made his cock lengthen to its full extent.

"God, fuck, yes, yes of course," Hayden stated as he eyed her, "you drive me absolutely fucking crazy."

He placed a firm kiss on her lips before pushing her back onto the bed gently and hooking his hands into her thong. One of his hands unhooked the garter belt while the other yanked down her panties.

He was met with a strong scent. It drove him crazy. It was so musky, so divine. He would die if he wasn't able to smell it for the rest of his life.

Spreading her thighs apart, his head dipped to allow his tongue access to her beautiful, shaven pussy. Sarah convulsed with the first lick. She nearly came with the second. His tongue moved in circles, going into her and then around her lips. As his mouth traced its way to her clit, her hands found their way into his hair. She wanted him closer, wanted his tongue deeper.

"Hayden, fuck, ugh, it's so.." her mouth formed an 'o' as she felt his finger enter her. He slowly pushed it in and out, mesmerized at how unbelievably tight she was. It took his breath away. Pushing harder and a bit faster, he had her moaning continuously. Her chest began to rise and fall more rapidly. The grip on his hair became tighter.

With one last push, she came. Actually, she squirted. Liquid fell from her pussy into his awaiting mouth. The sudden burst sent him into a frenzy; he couldn't stop. And because he couldn't, Sarah couldn't either. She kept squirting, and she started to scream and quiver from pure pleasure. Her legs shook around his head, and she began to call out his name, over and over.

Sarah pushed him away, and he licked his lips as he straightened himself. His eyes were hungry, devouring every inch of his body. He hadn't noticed that her liquid had stained his shirt. She wanted to giggle, but she was too out of breath to do it.

He was paralyzed by her beauty, and the only thing bringing him out of the trance was something she had asked him.

"What..?" he trailed off as he had noticed she had sat up. Her eyes met his.

"Can I suck your cock?" He blinked rapidly and nodded his head.

"Yes babygirl, please." He stood up and her hands fell to the zipper on his jeans. As she pulled down his pants, his bulge became noticeable under his boxer briefs. She tugged them down and was met with his sizable dick. It was a good 8 inches. It was perfect. She licked her lips and dragged her thumb across the tip. It twitched in her hand, and she heard an audible moan from him. "Please," he repeated.

She slid her mouth over his cock, and he groaned from the contact. Her mouth was fucking incredible. He wanted it forever. The suction it created was enough to make him come. But he couldn't; not yet. Interrupted in his thoughts, he looked down at her and grabbed her hair in his hands. She looked up as her mouth continued to suck on his member, and her eyelashes batted up at him. His mouth fell open, and he called out her name.

"Sarah, fuck.. aah.. aah," his head tilted back and he gripped her hair tighter. The feeling was remarkable. He pushed her head closer, and another 2 inches disappeared into her mouth. To put it into the simplest terms, he face-fucked her. He enjoyed both the roughness of the passion and the delicateness of her tongue.

He pulled her head off and bent down to kiss her again.

"I'm going to fuck you now." To those words, her eyes widened and sparkled.

Grabbing her waist again, he picked her up and put her closer to the pillows, getting on to the bed himself and kneeling between her thighs again. He grabbed his cock with one hand and her thigh with the other. He looked up at her, smiling. Her eyes shone with something he hadn't seen: nervousness.

"Are you ready?"

"Hayden, I've never.." he stopped her.

"I know, you never thought this would happen," he went to put it in, but Sarah stopped him.

"No, Hayden, I'm.." the next words nearly stopped his heart, "...a virgin."

His grip on her thigh tightened, and his cock grew harder. He wanted her, more than ever.

"Fuck," he said, "but Joey..?"

She shook her head, "We never-.."

He pushed into her with one thrust, and she screamed.

It hurt her a lot. It was pain; she felt pain. Nothing but absolute pain. Tears dripped down her eyes, and he brushed them away with his thumbs. He knew it would hurt, and he knew he would have to wait. He was willing to.

~

It had been a couple minutes.

"Tell me when you're ready," he said to which he was met with a nod of her head. She bit her lip and muttered a yes.

With that voice of approval, he pulled out a bit and pushed back in. The feeling of her tight pussy was incredibly pleasant on his cock. Her fingertips gripped his upper arms, and she pulled him closer, effectively bringing his cock to be entirely inside her.

Both of them gasped, and Hayden paused. All that could be heard was their pants, their hungry, primal pants. The feeling was completely incredible. The most amazing thing either of them had felt.

"Baby.. hold your legs to your chest for me," Hayden breathily said as Sarah nodded her head and did so. Hayden readjusted to the new deepness that his cock was experiencing and began thrusting into her again.

Their bodies molded so that no outsider would be able to tell the two apart. Hands were everywhere; Sarah's were tangled in Hayden's hair, and then they were scratching at his back. She clung to him. The pain was still there, but god, it was blended with complete pleasure. Every thrust sent a shock down her spine; every thrust made her toes curl; every thrust made her completely unravel.

Hayden pumped into her hard and fast, wanting to fill every single inch of her. Every crevice, every curve, was his. She belonged to him now, whether she knew it or not. He looked down at her face, and what he saw nearly made him come. Her hair was splayed on her pillow, and her eyes were shut tight. With every moan that escaped her beautifully-pink lips, her cheeks turned a darker shade of pink. It was a perfect sight, with her writhing under him.

Sarah captured his lips with hers. The kiss wasn't frantic, but it was full of passion. That plus the movement of their bodies was enough to send her over the edge again. Hayden could feel the exact moment that Sarah exploded around him. Her whole world shattered into oblivion.

As she squeezed around his cock, he arched his back and came with her.

~

Sarah's head was on his chest. It was already 7:30. The guests would be there in a bit, but at this very moment, she didn't care. All she cared about was the man beneath her; the man that made her heart swell and her body tremble; the man she loved.

His fingers traced a circle pattern on her back, and he placed kisses on the top of her head. He held the girl with more love than he had ever held someone before. True, all he wanted to do was fuck her, but the only reason for that is that he had loved her since the day he met her. Now, after what they had done, after he had found out that he had taken her virginity, he knew that she would be his forever.

"So, was that my present? Because if so, I'd be glad to accept it," she said with a devilish smirk on her face. He smiled and pulled her tighter.

"No, babe, I got you something else." He extended his hand toward his jeans and reached inside the pocket, pulling out a box. Bringing it up to show her, her eyes widened and then fell onto his face.

"No, you didn't," she trailed off and saw him smile.

He opened the box and it was a necklace with a crystal heart on it. The necklace took her breath away. It was absolutely gorgeous. Hayden moved her hair and put the necklace around her neck, clasping it together and kissing her shoulder in the process.

Her eyes lit up and she smiled, "God, I love you."

"Oh, Sarah, I love you too."