All Comments on 'A Birthday Present for Mother Ch. 02'

by RumpRanger4ever

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
CWR2014CWR2014almost 13 years ago
Great Story

Even more interesting than part one, nice job and thank you for your time and effort.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 13 years ago
A great story

Really hot and erotic.

I like the way he takes care of his mom.

I'll be watching for more.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
an outstanding story, even better than the first part!

Young Ron knows the perfect birthday present for his mother, the gift that so many moms would love to get from their boys but are denied by stupid inhibitions and anti-human social conventions. Ron's birthday present is right there jumping around in his pants. The kid's fat young cock. And does his mom Helen ever appreciate it! Mothers have a very special affection for their male child's penis. It's the proud sign of his young male masculinity and the delivery system for all the creamy semen the boy's got in his hot young balls. His baby batter, the glorious stuff that's guaranteed to give her the grandchildren all moms crave. When Ron shoves his cock up between his mother's thighs, Helen trembles with joy and her motherly cunt runs like a river. When her boy blows his balls and shoots her a huge twatful of his semen, mom has the best cum of her life.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a5 months ago

This is a beautiful, intelligent, sensual, and sexual love story between a son and mother who happen to be a Dom/Sub respectively. Both love and respect each other. Both willing want to meet the needs of each other and both realize they need each other. The author has done amazingly well in developing this story. 5 stars without qualifications.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous