A Birthday Present for My Wife

Story Info
A Gift that keeps on Giving.
1.9k words
4.12
50.5k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is John and this story is about a special present I had decided to get my wife for her birthday.

I am 46 years old and my wife, Laura is going to be 45 in three months.

We have been married 20 years.

Like I said, I am 46. I am 5'8", 165, brown hair, hazel eyes, average body with a 7" cut cock.

Laura is 44, going on 45 and she is 5'7", 125, brown hair, brown eyes, firm ass and 34c tits.

Whenever we watch adult films (porno), my wife gets fixated on the guys balls. She loves balls.

Anyway, my balls are average size and like most men, I guess, sit pretty close to their cocks.

My wife seems to love balls that hang down far from their cocks.

I'm not saying she doesn't like mine, but she loves balls that hang low.

So, for her 45th birthday, I decided to get my balls stretched. Actually, it's my scrotum that will get stretched to get my balls hanging low.

I had only a three months to do it so I started a couple of days ago.

I went to a local adult store and checked out what they had in the store.

A young saleswoman asked if I needed some help. I explained what I wanted to do and she smiled and took me over to the area where all the stretchers were.

She asked me if I knew the size I wanted. I told her I had no idea.

She then asked if I knew how to measure myself for a correct fit and again, I told her no.

I then asked her, "Do you do the measuring and put the stretcher on?"

She laughed and said that she didn't but she showed me some items that didn't need sizing and that I could put on myself.

She showed me one item which was a stainless steel u-shaped stretcher that easily fit over the top of my balls with two dangling 8 oz. weights hanging below.

She did emphasize that the stretching is generally not permanent but that some stretching will remain.

I bought that and rushed home to put it on.

The instructions were simple and that I could expect to see some stretching in a couple of weeks if I followed the directions.

Well, I put the stretcher on and I could feel the weights pulling my balls down.

It took awhile to get used to but after a few days it was fine.

I kept it on all day and only took it off to sleep.

At the end of the second week, I could see that my balls were hanging lower.

After a few more weeks, I went back to the store to see if I could get heavier weights.

The same woman showed me a variety of weights that I could use.

I picked out two more 8 oz. weights that I could add on to what I had.

The weights were now a total of 32 oz. that would be pulling my balls down.

It felt a lot heavier but I liked it.

By the end of the second month, my balls hung down significantly, almost three inches.

It wasn't easy trying to hide this from my wife, but I was able to.

I still had a week to go for her birthday and my balls were hanging almost four inches lower than before.

In that week, I kept the stretcher on right until the day of her birthday.

As my wife showered, I removed the stretcher and put it away. My balls looked just like the porno guys in the movies.

That night we went out to dinner and dancing.

When we got home, I had champagne on ice waiting for us, along with several friends who were going to yell out 'surprise' when we walked in.

As soon as we opened the door, our friends yelled out 'SURPRISE' and turned on the lights.

Laura was totally surprised and started crying and thanking everyone for coming.

I served the champagne and everyone was enjoying themselves.

Later on we had cake and coffee and by 2:00 a.m. everyone left.

We cleaned up a bit and I told my wife I had a special surprise for her.

She smiled and said that she was going to shower and put something nice on.

After she showered, she put on this black negligee.

As she was showering, I undressed and laid in bed waiting for her.

I told her she looked gorgeous and told her to join me.

As she got into bed, I pulled the covers down and let her see the new me.

She gasped, looked at me and said, "John, your balls are hanging so low. God, I love them."

I smiled and told her I did it for her and was my special present to her.

She immediately went down to play with them. She sucked on them for quite some time before she found my cock.

Finally, as she was sucking my balls, she jerked my cock and as I was ready to cum, she slipped her mouth over my cock and swallowed every drop of my cum.

We rested a bit and then she went right back to playing with my balls.

In between her playing with my balls, I did manage to fuck her cunt at least twice that night.

However, the best part was in the morning when I woke her up and got her on all fours.

Now, my wife was never a big fan of anal but I knew today, that would change.

I lubed up my cock and slipped it into her ass. When I was fully seated in her ass and started fucking her ass, my low hanging balls were hitting her cunt and clit and driving her crazy.

I told her I was going to cum and she told me to fuck her ass harder and faster so she could feel my balls slapping her.

I finally came and filled her ass with my cum.

After that, we rested and she said, "Baby, you can fuck my ass anytime. Your low hanging balls are magical. They hit the right spot on me and gave me an incredible orgasm."

I replied, "Baby, I love you and wanted to do something special for you. I am glad you liked your present."

I continued, "Just so you know, the stretching isn't permanent."

Laura said, "Would you keep wearing the stretcher then, for me? Show it to me."

I got up and showed her the stretcher.

She slipped it on me and smiled and said, "I'll tell you what hon, when we are home, will you walk around naked with the stretcher on so I can see it? I will give you a reward if you do."

I smiled and said, "For you my love, I will do as you ask."

She replied, "There is one other thing you can do for me but only if you are ok with it."

I told her to ask me.

She said, "You know Vivian, my best friend? Well, her husband has balls that are really close to his cock, so she told me. Would you show her how it helped you?"

I looked at her and said, "Are you crazy? You want me to show her my new balls, really?"

Laura replied, "It's not that I'm asking you to fuck her. I just thought you could show her how much it helped you."

I responded, "How about you take some pictures to show her. I can do that."

She said, "That could work, but I really would like to show her...Please...."

I knew I lost, so I told her I would.

She said she would call Vivian and have her come over.

About an hour later the doorbell rang and Laura opened the door. It was Vivian.

We all sat down over coffee and Laura had me tell Vivian my story.

It was a bit uncomfortable, but I tried to be professional in my talk.

Laura jumped in a couple of times and praised me for what I did for her.

She even told her how much better the sex was.

Now, before I go further, let me describe Vivian.

She is about 50, give or take a year, 5'6", about 115, brunette, brown eyes, nice ass and firm tits, basically a very nice package.

After awhile, Laura said, "John, why don't you show Vivian what you did for me?"

I got up and looked at my wife who was smiling and lowered my jeans and briefs, showing them my new lower hanging balls.

Laura then says, "Vivian, go ahead and take a closer look and feel how much they stretched."

I looked at Laura with a frown, as my cock started to get hard.

I quickly covered up and apologized.

Then, my wife said, "Hon, why not show Vivian how your new balls work when you do anal?"

I looked at her then Vivian.

Then Vivian said, "If you don't want to John, I understand but it would help me explain things to my husband so I can get him to stretch his balls."

Laura said, "Go ahead and show her."

Laura took us to the bedroom and Vivian started undressing as did I.

She got on all fours as I got behind her.

I put some lube on and slowly slipped my cock in my wife's best friend as she watched.

It didn't take long before my cock was deep inside her ass.

I started fucking her ass as my balls slapped up against her pussy, hitting the right spot.

Vivian started moaning and yelling out how good it felt.

In minutes, I was ready to cum and shot my cum in her ass.

I pulled my spent cock out and Laura rushed over and started sucking on my balls.

Then she moved her mouth to Vivian's asshole and licked my cum from her ass, something I never saw my wife do.

I left them and went to take a shower.

As I was showering, Laura and Vivian joined me which shocked me.

Laura said, "Baby, Vivian and I would like you to fuck both of us. Would you do that for me?"

I looked at them and replied, "Are you two crazy? And, what about Vivian's husband?"

Vivian smiled and said to me, "For now, it would be just you and us, whenever you want. Don't worry about my husband."

Laura said, "Come on baby, you deserve the two of us and you can even watch me and Vivian play later on. What do you say?"

I smiled and said, "Let's dry off and get started."

As the three of us were in bed having great sex, my wife said, "John, I am sure some of the women in my social group would be interested in your new balls too. I would be ok with it if you showed them what they look like and how well they perform."

I replied, "You want me to show them and fuck them too?"

Laura said, "Just think baby, you will be the rooster in the hen house. What do you say?"

I thought about it and said, "Ok. As long as I get to watch you play with each of them too."

Laura smiled and said, "See Vivian, I knew my baby couldn't resist free pussy."