All Comments on 'A Birthday Present for My Wife'

by flashgordon562006

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
26thNCuck26thNCuckalmost 4 years ago
Amazing

Loved it, Keep up the great work

DunkirkDunkirkalmost 4 years ago

John's cock will be working overtime

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
beulahthebrit

What I would like to know from 26th_NCuck is you get so upset if a wife gets some extra cock, but naturally its absolutely fine for her husband gets plenty of extra pussy. What a hypocrite and a tosser as well. Explanation for readers in the US, a tosser is UK speak for a wanker.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great story

I loved it please write the next part soon

NitpicNitpicover 3 years ago
Just

Just pure fantasy.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Beulahthebrite, you are hitching at the wrong 26thNC. You have my cuck imposter there, you won't find me praising any of these cucky stories.

Bob150BobBob150Bobover 3 years ago

Great stories.

Thanks.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGabout 3 years ago
SORT OF WEIRD...but....

still a hot sexy fun story to read

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I see your stories were 1-bombed. All the 1 votes were from one religious retard making multiple Anonymous visits along with fake bios under the handles

26thNC, Harry inVA, thecarolinadreamer, Lakeeriegoatguy, KittyCampbell, Mattenw, ShadowRosie, Impo_64, WarGamer, also possbly Rw43, Odiouser and Patillie among others.

This person votes multiple 5's to put a mediocre author in hall of fame for his revenge stories cutting off nuts etc., and then 1-bomb's good stories that express sexuality or cheating.

You will find repetitive comments from this person across 50% of the writers/stories in the LW category - "idiot", "garbage", "sewer", "fag", "worst writing" etc. - how can they all be the worst stories or worst writing?

In one of the bios and comments this person claims he was cucked twice but I suspect he never had sex with a woman at all and his comments express a lot of anger towards women, calling them garbage cans.

By the way, this person is a Trumpite running the same play book as Trump and his child molester fakes like Matt Gaetz - they claim to represent 90% of the people as a "majority" but it is just one person trying to destroy the world.

I would not have characterized myself as a Democratic voter, but for the next couple of elections I will vote against all the Republicans. That's the best way to vote where it makes a difference.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
Well done Sir!

Just the concept of stretching your scrotum, I've never heard of that. God I'm behind times. But just the fact that it could make a woman go as crazy as she did and on top of that invite him into her private secret world. That in itself would be a miracle of God.

SaltySurpriseSaltySurpriseabout 2 years ago

i actually really loved it for a change no cuck stuff

Patricia169Patricia1697 months ago

love the story !

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

A delightful fantasy but methinks an angry husband just might turn up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Very good, a plausible fantasy, I am 61 I had a 5.5 inch penis, Mr average, which my wife was happy with, probably because she had nothing to compare it to, when I became ill with a COVID related condition, I struggled with ED, I was at home alone and googled my issue, I read about penis pumps and ordered one. I measured my penis, it was 5.5 inches long and 4.25 inches around, I secretly started pumping my penis, it sorta helped with the ED but I noticed my penis seemed bigger, so I measured it again and it was bigger, now two years on my penis is

6 7/8 inches long and 5 1/2 inches around my goal is Seven inches erect. My wife did eventually notice and asked me what was going on, I confessed to what I had done, she shouted and berated me for hours, telling me what an idiot I was, how I could have harmed myself etc she even told me the old bullshit about size not mattering. then we had make up sex, she admitted that size does matter she loves my bigger cock, but I am still a fuckin idiot, it seems you can change physically with the right kind of exercise, but like with body building if you stop, your body reverts. I intend to keep going as the confidence it gives me knowing I don't have the smallest cock in room is well worth the effort and expense, if you are in a similar situation, give it a go. As to the ED try Viagra or Cialis, they definitely work for me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous