All Comments on 'A Birthday Surprise'

by pinkysurprise

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
a good opener

Needed a LOT more depth and action. It was a good start, but really could have been fleshed out to a full event and not a brief surmise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Start

Great story line which can really be added to. Surprise and exciting endind with a big door being opened to much more between all parties. More please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Good Idea

But this is far to short.

yarnspinnerryarnspinnerralmost 7 years ago
Fun little story

I usually want more background and character development, but this gave enough that I knew who the people were and the premise was simple enough that we didn't need to know more about them.

I enjoyed it. And yes, definitely an opening for more!

ShortyMacShortyMacabout 2 years ago

What an awesome birthday present. I got one birthday gift like that from my ex boss and a woman I’d had the hots for several years. When I was 18 in the Navy I use to go to a strip club. One dancer who went by Robin Bird was so sexy. She moved away a couple of years later. About 8 years later I went by the club (I worked part time for the club then) and there was Robin Bird. She needed extra money so she came back for a weekend. So my birthday came around a month later and my boss at my other job at an adult bookstore rented a hotel room for me. Robin came over and she and I started to have sex. After about 30 minutes she said to me “Let me know when you’re going to cum” I knew she was married so I thought she didn’t want me to cum in her. So I got close and I tell her I was going to cum and she grinds down hard and as I started to cum she loudly said “HAPPY BIRTHDAY” as I filled her up. Damn it was soooo HOT!

BigVic77BigVic77over 1 year ago

Short, sweet, and nicely written.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpinkysurprise@pinkysurprise
Ruby Pink lives in a small town in Washingon state, where she spends her days writing steamy romance. She loves telling stories about smart, talented women and the men who make them weak in the knees. All her stories are at least partly based on real experiences, but she'll ne...