A Birthday Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stroked my fingers over Doll's cheeks and jawline, tracing the line of her collar around her neck. I was trying my best to resist the urge to force open her mouth and plunge my dick down her throat, trying to savour every second of the tension and adrenaline before I had my first orgasm.

Ariana dropped her gaze from my cock, which she had been watching since the moment I stood up, and focussed back on Doll's arse. I could see her playing gently with the hook and rope, twisting and flicking it with her fingers. She pulled down on the hook until the thick ball at the end started to press against Doll's opening, trying to force its way back out. The strain on the rope pulled Doll's head back and her mouth fell wide open.

I couldn't resist any longer and, firmly holding the side of Doll's head with a fistful of hair I placed the tip of my cock into her mouth. She reflexively closed her lips around me and the feeling of her soft lips, her firm teeth and that amazing, wet tongue was like a bullet of pure bliss straight to my brain. I shut my eyes and let out a deep groan of pleasure as she simply held the tip of my cock in my mouth for a few seconds before starting to dance her tongue over the crown. I pushed a bit deeper, forcing myself further into her mouth where her tongue and throat closed in tighter around my cock. I could feel the tips of her teeth scraping lightly over the top and underside of my shaft, the contrast was ecstasy.

I kept my eyes closed, focusing solely on the sensations my dick was receiving from Doll's perfect mouth, slowly pumping in and back out again to alternate between the squeeze of her throat and the dance of her tongue.

She let out a sudden squeal, muffled by my dick in her mouth, and I looked down to see that Ariana had managed to pull the hook free of her hole and was inspecting it, seemingly astonished by the size of the ball. I forced myself to pull my cock free of Doll's mouth, taking a few deep breaths to try to calm the feeling of my own orgasm already building up inside. I didn't want to cum until I'd fucked Ariana's mouth too.

Seeing me step away Ariana pushed Doll forward until she was resting on her knees and shoulders on the rug, her arse pointing up in the air, giving Ariana a perfect view of both her arse, which was red and stretched, and pussy, still dripping a steady stream of cum onto the floor.

"Taste it!" I commanded Ariana. She looked up at me, said "Yes Sir" and dove in eagerly, devouring Doll's hole with her tongue. I moved behind Ariana and unclipped her bra, I massaged her tits while she sank her tongue in and out of Doll's arsehole. I slid my hands down her waist and caressed her thighs, digging my fingertips into the muscle, and dragging them closer to the slit between her legs. Only Doll had had a taste and I wanted mine.

Ariana may have already cum once but it felt like she was ready to go again, she was almost as wet as Doll. I slid my fingers over her soaking wet lips, exploring the soft flesh of her pussy before gently pushing one finger into her warm hole. I drew my finger back out, dragging it over her clit as I did and causing her body to buck suddenly from the shock of the pressure on her most sensitive spot.

I ran my other hand down her back, over her butt and up to her pussy from behind, slipping a finger in and drawing it back out, slick with cream, to slide over her arsehole. As I pulled that finger out of her pussy I pushed the other one back in, alternating between the two as she continued to delve face-first between Doll's cheeks.

I kept this up for a few more minutes as Ariana moaned between each lick of Doll's hole. Ariana's own arsehole was already slippery with her pussy juices, which I had been spreading over it. It was so well lubricated that it didn't take much effort to push my fingertip in, up to the first knuckle. I felt her muscles tense slightly around my finger, still buried in her pussy, and relished the sound of her high-pitched gasp. She paused her licking to bite down on Doll's cheek as I drew my finger back out and plunged it back into her butt, as far as I could get it.

After taking a moment to enjoy the sensations of my fingers inside her Ariana refocused her attention on Doll's body. She pressed first one, then two, of her fingers into her hole, shiny and glistening with her saliva. I watched on as she thrust her fingers in and out, twisting them to explore every inch of the soft flesh inside. Two fingers of her other hand were driven into Doll's pussy, copying the motions of my own fingers she alternated plunging in and out of her pussy and arse. Doll's moans switched, almost instantly, into a breathless high-pitched squeal and her body bucked involuntarily, desperately pushing backwards with her hips, seeking out Ariana's fingers.

Still not wanting Doll to cum yet I stood up and pulled Ariana's fingers out of her pussy. I grabbed a fistful of her hair, turning her face to look at mine, before pushing my fingers, still coated in her own cream into her mouth, forcing her to clean off her own juices. After just a few seconds I withdrew my fingers and replaced them with the tip of my cock, closing my eyes and letting the phenomenal sensations of her lips closing around my dick wash over me.

Her technique was different to Doll's, preferring to lick and nibble rather than take me fully into her mouth but the contrast in the sensations was brilliant and there was no way I could hold on for long. With pure willpower I pulled my cock away from her mouth and, stepping in front of her, I withdrew her fingers from Doll's arse. I placed the tip of my dick at the entrance to her slick, pink hole and pushed in. Ariana had already done so much to warm up her arsehole and lubricate it with her saliva that there was barely any resistance as the tip of my cock slid in through the entrance.

I felt her muscles tense around my shaft and watched as she stifled a scream by biting down on the thick rug. Ariana moved around to get a better view, using her hands to spread Doll's cheeks for me as I pushed ever deeper until my hips pressed against hers and I could feel my balls touching her warm, unbelievably wet pussy lips. I pulled back out until only the tip was still inside; Ariana moved one hand so that her nails would graze lightly against my cock as I thrust back in, adding a sharp sensation to contrast with the soft warmth of Doll's arse.

I couldn't hold back any longer and didn't really want to. I thrust harder and faster, the overwhelming bliss rushing over every inch of my body, feeling like my skin was electric. I tried to maintain some kind of rhythm but failed entirely as the orgasm took over. I let out a series of groans as burst after burst of thick, white cream shot out of my cock and into Doll's hole.

When my orgasm finally subsided I stood back up, pulling my cock out of Doll and leaving her hole gaping open slightly, just enough for a thick drop of my cum to run out and trickle down over her pussy lips. Still tingling from head to toe I grabbed my glass of wine and drained it before turning back to the two perfect women on their knees before me. I reached down and, using my thumb, I cleaned the droplet of my cum from Doll's pussy, now mixed with her clear juices.

"Open your mouth!" I ordered, staring intently at Ariana who did so without argument. I wiped my thumb clean on her tongue, leaving a small pool of mine and Doll's cum there before driving my cock in straight after it, forcing her to suck clean the dick that had just been buried deep in Doll's arse. She didn't have the chance to hesitate and simply gave in, devouring my dick hungrily.

Normally, straight after cumming, I would be far too sensitive for such aggressive sucking but something was different tonight and the excitement of doing what we were doing seemed to be helping me to push past any discomfort and simply enjoy her skilful mouth. In an instant, I was fully hard again and trying to force deep into her throat before pulling back out to let her use her lips and tongue again the way she seemed to prefer.

I reached down to seize a fistful of Doll's hair, using it to pull her back up into a kneeling position. As she rose up I saw another drop of my cum squeeze out of her arse and start to run down her cheek, seeking to mingle with the pool of cream already soaking through the rug. I caught it with my finger and forced it into Doll's mouth, making her suck it all clean.

I ordered Ariana onto her knees, in front of Doll, leaning forward on her hands so that her hips would be at Doll's head height. Holding the back of Doll's head I pressed her face forwards into the shiny pink pussy before her. Without prompting she started to lick desperately, as she had before, seeking out Ariana's clit and finding it easily, judging by the moans and words of encouragement already rolling off her perfect tongue.

I pulled up on Doll's hair again to guide her mouth onto the cute pink hole waiting eagerly for some attention. Doll didn't object to people playing with her arse but this was the first time she'd ever eaten someone else's and I think she developed a taste for it, circling the tight hole with the tip of her tongue before pressing hard and licking all over, then trying to push her way in; it was a beautiful sight to see!

I kneeled beside Ariana and reached under her, seeking out her clit while Doll continued to lick greedily at her arse. I found the small nub of firm flesh, coated in a slippery layer of her own lubricant, and started making circles around it with the tip of my index finger. The response was almost instant as Ariana's moans grew in intensity and her hips bucked and thrashed involuntarily. I kept the pressure and rhythm up as best I could, trying to keep up with her movements to stay in contact. Her moans turned to desperate words of encouragement, urging us both to keep going, before devolving into a stream of barely identifiable curse words and screams of pleasure as her orgasm exploded within her. Her thighs clamped tight around my hand and she collapsed on the floor, writhing uncontrollably in ecstasy.

She lay there on the floor, drenched in sweat and basking in post-orgasmic bliss. While I waited for Ariana to regain control of her own body I turned my attention to Doll, placing my hand firmly on her cheek and pulling her in for a deep, passionate kiss, enjoying the taste of both her and Ariana on her lips. I grasped one of her nipples between my thumb and finger, pinching hard and drawing out another moan from deep down. I ran my hands down over her sides and stomach, digging in my fingertips and running them down to her thighs, where her wrists were still restrained to the harness. I unclipped both of her wrists and drew her up onto her feet so that she could follow me.

Ariana, still recovering from her intense orgasm, was lying on her back on the rug; she realised what I was doing fairly quickly. I positioned Doll over her head and ordered her to kneel back down, placing her dripping wet pussy directly onto Ariana's waiting mouth. She took a moment to react to suddenly having a delicious cunt forced onto her face but it wasn't long before Doll gasped with pleasure as a skilful tongue sought out and found her clit.

I lowered Doll forward onto her hands, keeping her hips low enough for Ariana to reach her pussy with her tongue while changing the angle so that I could watch. Doll's deep breathing gradually morphed into moans of pleasure and encouragement. Doll's labia spread apart as she leaned forward, opening wide to welcome Ariana's tongue as it swirled around her clit. She drew the swollen clit into her mouth and began to suck on it, flicking it with the tip of her tongue, inside her mouth.

"OH FUCK YES! Please can I cum?" she begged, desperate and just barely holding on to some semblance of control.

"Not just yet," I replied. She let out a weak whimper as I kneeled behind her and positioned the tip of my cock at the entrance to her pussy. I watched as her hole spread open to accommodate my dick as I slipped it in, effortlessly. God, she was wet; and so warm, it felt heavenly. I pushed in, up to the hilt, drawing a scream of intense pleasure from her beautiful mouth and her muscles clamped down around my cock.

"Now, you can cum!" I promised and began thrusting steadily, pulling back until I was almost all of the way, before plunging right back in, as far as I could go. She tried to say "thank you" but the words were lost in a stream of moans, screams and expletives as the orgasm that had been simmering just below the surface since before I walked into the flat with Ariana finally boiled over. Her arsehole was exposed, just above where my cock was buried deep in her cunt, and seemed to be inviting me in. I sucked my thumb to lubricate it and pushed it in in one smooth motion.

That was the final piece of the puzzle. Doll's orgasm exploded within her; she screamed one last time as her entire body broke into spasms, so hard they forced my cock back out of her pussy. She collapsed on top of Ariana, writhing uncontrollably and moaning in bliss. Ariana tried to chase her pussy, to keep sucking and extend the orgasm, but it was no use; Doll's legs had clamped down tight together.

It was some before she regained enough composure to be able to move, or even speak, without twitching as another small aftershock of the orgasm shot through her. Ariana and I simply watched on, smiling together and feeling a pang of pride knowing that we had caused such an intense orgasm that we had almost crippled her. I bent over to kiss her deeply, conscious of the fact that I still wanted to cum again.

I climbed over Ariana, sliding in between her legs. The tip of my cock rested on her pelvis as we continued our kiss; I pressed myself against her, rubbing my cock on her skin. I could feel her hips bucking up, trying to trap my dick and guide it in towards her pussy, still so incredibly wet. I positioned my cock's crown at the entrance and pushed firmly, easing my way in and drawing out a soft moan of pleasure. Her hips rose to meet mine with every thrust and we rhythmically fucked one another, getting faster and harder as I felt another orgasm brewing up deep within. Her moans got more and more intense with every thrust and they only made me want to cum that much more. I drove into her one last time before I lost control of my rhythm as wave after wave of orgasm washed through my entire body, setting my nerves on fire. My cock pulsed within her as streams of cum shot out, deep inside her soft, warm cunt. I tried to keep thrusting but the nerves in my cock's head were now far too sensitive and I had to pull out before it became painful and brought an end to the pleasure; there was a band of thick white cream around the base of my shaft, where her cum had collected.

We continued to hold each other for a few more minutes, still kissing deeply and running our hands over one another's bodies. I stroked my fingers down towards her pussy, seeking out the pussy that had just taken a full load. I circled her clit gently, testing to see if she was as sensitive as I was or if she could stand any more attention. I took hold of her swollen clit with my thumb and finger, gently pinching and squeezing, using her own lubricant to slide smoothly over her skin. She moaned softly, lying back to enjoy the pussy massage I was giving her, her hips starting to buck up slightly to meet my fingers.

I glanced over to see that Doll was coming round and stirring, still lying, contorted and awkwardly on the floor. Without taking my fingers from Ariana's pussy I nudged Doll to move into position, lying on her back. At my command Ariana rose up and kneeled over Doll's face, reversing the position they had been in only a few short moments ago.

As Ariana lowered herself onto Doll's face the movement caused some of my cum, buried deep inside her, to squeeze out and drip onto Doll's open lips. Before she had the chance to react to the creamy fluid on her face Ariana's lips were pressed onto hers. Doll obliged, now so deep into sub-space that she'd have done almost anything we told her to, and her tongue shot out and slithered over Ariana's pussy lips, searching for the firm clit. I stood behind her, massaging her tits and pinching her nipples while Doll continued to work hard on her pussy, drawing out deeper and more intense groans of pleasure.

I forced her forward onto her hands, pushing her clit lower onto Doll's chin, and giving me better access to her butt. I kissed my way down her back, running the tip of my tongue over the line of her spine, following that path all the way down. Gripping her cheeks with my hands I circled her hole with my tongue, teasing her a bit before focussing my efforts on the centre. There were desperate words of encouragement now mixed in with the moans as, between us, Doll and I drew her ever closer to yet another orgasm.

She squealed as I pushed a finger into her hole, continuing to lick as I thrust my finger, slowly, in and out of her bum. Her muscles squeezed tight around my finger as her moans turned into ragged gasps, her hips bucking and twitching as her synapses fired at random. I pulled my tongue away and focussed on using my fingers, mainly because I wanted to watch.

I'm glad I did. With one final scream, the orgasm exploded within her. Her muscles pulsed and contracted around my finger as her hips bucked and rocked. I watched on as her pussy muscles spasmed so hard that a surge of her clear cum, mixed with my white cream, was forced out and straight into Doll's open mouth, making her almost choke before it disappeared down her throat.

Ariana collapsed on top of Doll, still with my finger up her bum and still twitching, her eyes closed and a blissful smile on her face. I pulled my finger out of her and moved her gently off Doll, leaning down to lovingly kiss the blindfolded goddess.

"Happy birthday. I hope you liked our surprise." I said. She simply nodded, with a happy grin spread from cheek to cheek. "Do you think we should invite Mistress Ariana back sometime?" I asked; another nod, she was still struggling to think clearly enough to talk after orgasming so hard she probably saw God.

"I can't wait!" chimed in Ariana, lying on the floor exactly where I moved her.

I took a few cushions and a blanket from the sofa, draping the latter over Doll. I made her keep the blindfold on; she might have recognised Ariana's voice as being Elise's anyway but I wanted to keep up the mystery for as long as possible. The three of us lay down together, embracing under the blanket, on the rug soaked through with a blend of cum and sweat from all three of us. We could worry about cleaning up tomorrow morning.

12