Two's Company, Three's a Party Ch. 02

Story Info
It's Ann's turn to enjoy her husband and his friend.
9.8k words
4.81
25.6k
47

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/28/2023
Created 11/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jay142
Jay142
3,583 Followers

After Sharon left that Sunday morning, I wanted to ask Ann a million questions. However, we both had some errands to run before going back to work on Monday so any discussion was going to have to wait until later. We were both pretty tired from the night before and my mind was completely blown away by Ann and Sharon's surprise threesome. It was something I had fantasized about for years and when it finally happened, it seemed like it was over in the blink of an eye even though it had gone on for a few hours. It was a few hours of complete sexual bliss and experimentation.

The more I relived the threesome in my mind, the hornier I got. My wife gave me the ultimate pleasure by letting me watch her and her best friend having girl-on-girl sex and then letting me join in. It wouldn't have surprised me if I had a permanent erection from that experience.

It wasn't until late Sunday afternoon that Ann and I circled back at home and I finally got a chance to talk to her. I wasn't sure how forthcoming she'd be on the details of her experiences with Sharon before we were married and what led to our threesome but it didn't hurt to ask.

"Honey, last night was out of this world. I can't thank you enough for that surprise."

"What makes you think we did it for you, Chuck?" Ann said with a smile.

"You know what? I don't care why you and Sharon did it. I am thankful to have been there. I lived every man's dream. I don't know how I can ever repay you."

"Wellllll," Ann replied with a devilish grin.

I assumed she was thinking about being with me and another guy and I said, "I know, I've been thinking about that all day. I'm not ready for that just yet, babe."

"I was just teasing you, Chuck."

Let's just say she was half-teasing me. I felt I owed it to Ann to let her live out one of her fantasies seeing she just did an awesome job fulfilling one of mine.

"I feel like I owe you one now."

"I don't want you to do it because you owe me. I don't want you to regret anything or be jealous. I don't want to put our marriage at risk over some fantasy."

"So, weren't you jealous at all last night when, you know, Sharon and I were, uh, doing stuff?"

"Maybe, a little at times but we were all having so much fun, any jealousies vanished. Nothing personal, but I don't know when I've cum that much in one night. I know Sharon enjoyed herself too."

"So, how often did you and Sharon, uh, get together when you were living together?"

"Not as often as you think because we usually had boyfriends. It started one night in our senior year when we weren't dating anyone. We smoked a joint and drank some wine while watching a movie. There was a lesbian scene that got us thinking. One thing led to another and we ended up in her bed."

"That's hot."

"We did it several times after that until I met you."

"I'm sorry I ruined your fun," I said with a smile.

"She hasn't been dating anyone and when we were out drinking the other night, Sharon was hinting around at us hooking up like old times. I was the one who suggested a threesome because I would have felt like I was cheating on you if it was just me and Sharon. Besides, I wanted you to be part of our fun."

"You said you had never cum like that before, I don't think I have either. You two were teasing the shit outta me," I said with a grin.

"Yeah, that made it even more fun, Chuck."

"You're such a cocktease."

"Yeah, I know," Ann replied with an evil grin and she started rubbing my dick through my shorts.

I already had a hard-on from all this talk and she asked, "So, do you want to go into the bedroom?"

"Fuck yeah."

We had our clothes off in an instant and were on the bed fucking and sucking one another as we teased each other about the events of the previous night. While I was eating Ann's pussy, I asked her to tell me what she liked best about Sharon's technique so I could try to replicate her moves. I know Ann was thinking about Sharon when she orgasmed but I didn't mind one bit.

While Ann was blowing me or when I was fucking her, she was teasing me about how she could tell how much Sharon enjoyed feeling my dick inside of her. Ann also knew how much I was enjoying Sharon's big tits. It was a pretty hot session for both of us. The sexual high was still fresh in our minds and would continue for the next couple of weeks. We fucked more than usual as our threesome reignited the passion that had been waning. We also continued to discuss that night at various times over the ensuing days and weeks.

While Ann enjoyed being with Sharon again, she explained that being with her wasn't better than having sex with me but it was different. I told her I felt the same way. It was nice to be able to fuck Sharon without feeling guilty about it. Her body was different and she reacted differently than my wife.

I also reassured Ann that, "I would never, ever cheat on you behind your back, dear. I love you too much to ever do that to you."

"I know that, Chuck. That's one of the reasons I even considered having a threesome with Sharon. We trust each other. That's why I wasn't jealous either. We were sharing a sexual experience."

Because Ann took the lead in fulfilling one of my sexual fantasies, I wanted to return the favor but I wasn't sure I could let another man fuck her. However, the more I thought about the pure pleasure on her face from our time with Sharon and knowing how good I felt participating, I also wanted to give her as much pleasure as she had given me. It wasn't about another man fucking my wife, it was about both of us pleasing her.

Ann knew I had reservations about inviting another man into our bedroom and never pressured me or told me I owed it to her. We continued to discuss it and it still played a part in our bedroom fantasies. The more we talked and role-played about having another man join us in bed, the more comfortable I became with the idea.

I think the biggest selling point in my mind was Ann's reaction when I had her pretend that another man was fucking her instead of me. Ann would close her eyes while we were having sex and I would describe how a random guy was checking her out while we were at dinner or having drinks. I would go into detail on how the other guy wanted to fuck her. When I did this, Ann would moan louder and move her hips faster.

One night while we were out to dinner, I let Ann know, I was getting closer to acting on her fantasy.

"If we were to have another guy join us in bed, would you want it to be with a stranger or with someone we knew? I know you've mentioned Steve before but would you be comfortable around him afterward? I wonder if being with a stranger might be better because we'd never see him again."

"That's a good question. I think I'd be more comfortable with someone we knew and trusted. If some random guy turned out to be a creep, it would ruin the experience."

"So should I talk to Steve then?"

"Are you sure you're ready for that? I want to make sure it's what you want to do."

"Yeah, I think so. I trust him to keep his mouth shut and he'd understand that it was a one-time thing. He'd also treat you with respect."

"I want you to be 100% comfortable with this, Chuck. Once we do something like this, there's no taking it back."

"I get it, Ann. I'm sure I'm ready to take the next step."

I was ready too. I wasn't just saying it, I meant it. I wanted to do something to give Ann as much pleasure as possible. I wanted to do it for her. Steve was a logical choice too. He was about our age, tall, handsome, and had a very toned body from working out. His dark hair was beginning to show whisps of gray. He and Ann had harmlessly flirted in the past and we were both comfortable in his presence since we had known him for years. Besides, he was well-hung too.

"How would you bring it up to Steve?"

"I haven't figured that out yet but I'll think of something."

When we got home we role-played a scenario of Ann fucking Steve. I told her to pretend it was his dick she was sucking while she was blowing me. While I was fucking her from behind, I inserted a vibrator up her ass to simulate being double penetrated which she loved. The more Ann reacted to my teasing her, the more I was getting into the thought of Steve and I pleasuring Ann at the same time.

Now that I was reasonably assured that I could handle seeing Ann with another man for one night, I had to figure out how to ask my buddy to join us. It's not something that comes up in a normal conversation.

I didn't think Steve would have a problem joining us in bed. He always told me how lucky I was to have a sexy wife like Ann. I knew he was checking her out whenever we were together and I was positive he caught some glimpses of her breasts down her blouse or her panties when she wore a short skirt. He would stare at Ann's backside when she wore her ass-clinging leggings too. Sometimes, I thought Ann would do things to attract his attention too.

I may have added fuel to the fire when I would describe, in detail, how great Ann's blow jobs were and the enthusiasm she had while doing it. I often bragged about her sexual appetite too. I was pretty confident that Steve would jump at the chance to fuck my wife as part of a threesome. It still wasn't an easy subject to bring up with a friend no matter how close we were.

The opportunity to have a private conversation with Steve happened when he invited me over to his house to have beers and watch some college football on TV. We were sitting around as we usually did but he could tell something was on my mind.

"Are you okay, Chuck? You seem on edge or something."

"Yeah, I'm fine."

I wanted to say something to him but I needed another beer or two to find the courage to bring up a potential threesome. I waited until halftime when we weren't distracted by the game and had a few beers in us.

"You know, Steve, there is something I wanted to ask you but I didn't know how to bring it up."

"Come on, man, you know you can talk to me about anything. Is everything okay with Ann?"

"Yeah, of course, but I did want to talk to you about her though."

Steve looked confused and said, "Well, just spit it out. I'm here to help, buddy."

I grinned, shook my head, and decided to get it over with. It was gnawing at me all afternoon and if I didn't ask him now, I didn't know when I would.

I laughed nervously and started by saying, "Ann and I have been married for seven years and we've had a great sex life but it started to slow down and got kind of routine. We decided to spice things up a little bit."

"This sounds interesting."

"Trust me it is but you have to swear to keep this between us or I'm in big trouble with Ann. Even worse, you'd have to deal with my angry wife."

"I can deal with you, dude but there's no way I'd risk pissing off your wife," Steve said in jest.

"I mean it. This has to stay between us. You can't even let Ann know I told you."

"Okay, okay, I promise. You know you can trust me."

"I know but you need to know how sensitive this is. A few weeks ago, Ann and I had a threesome with her friend Sharon."

Steve's jaw dropped open and he said, "You gotta be shitting me, man. A threesome with Sharon sounds awesome. Fuck, she's hot."

"It was fucking awesome. They fucked and sucked me until my balls hurt."

Steve bowed his body in feigned worship to me and said, "Holy fuck, you're the man."

I gave him some details but not all of them. I told him how I saw Ann and Sharon eat each other's pussies and how they both blew me and I fucked them both. He was in awe of me and my story.

Steve then asked, "So what's the problem, dude? You just lived every man's dream."

"Well, seeing Ann agreed to a threesome with another woman, I sort of have to pay her back if you know what I mean."

Steve gave me a confused look and asked, "Could you be more explicit?"

I didn't know if he was that dumb or just couldn't believe what I was about to ask him to do.

"Holy fuck, you're making this difficult. She wants to have a threesome with another guy So, I was, uh, we were wondering if you want to join us sometime?."

"Are you fucking with me, Chuck? Because if you are, it's not funny. That would be mean, real mean."

"No man, I'm not fucking with you. I'm dead serious. Do you want to join us sometime?"

"Are you fucking kidding me. Of course, I'll join you. When? Where? You name the time and place and I'll be there."

"You can't tell anyone anything I just told you. Don't even tell Ann I said anything about us and Sharon either or were both dead men."

"My lips are sealed. Holy shit, I can't believe this. Ann is gorgeous. Are you okay with this?"

"It took some time to get used to the thought of it but after what she did for me, I truly want to give her as much pleasure as she did for me. I know you'll keep your mouth shut, you'll respect her and any limitations she has."

"Yeah, I'll do whatever you guys want. I won't breathe a word of this to anyone."

"The thing is, Steve, this is about pleasing her. We'll both have our fun but it's all about Ann."

"I get it. I'll follow both of your leads."

After the tough part was over for me, we tried to concentrate on the football game but that proved impossible. Part of Steve couldn't believe his good fortune and I had to reassure him several times that Ann and I were serious.

Steve was so distracted he told me, "I'm getting hard already just thinking about fucking your wife. Don't get mad, but I've always wondered what she'd be like in bed."

I fueled his desire by telling him, "Well, now's your chance to find out for yourself. She picked you out of all of our friends so I'm sure she'll be happy too."

The discussion turned to when we could all get together but I told him I'd have to talk it over with Ann first.

I told him, "I think we'd like to do it sooner rather than later."

"Shit, I'll go now," Steve said but he knew that wasn't going to happen.

Steve wanted to know if there was anything off-limits and I told him that Ann was pretty open-minded when it came to sex. I assured him he wouldn't be disappointed, which he already knew. He said he'd be happy no matter what we did.

When I got home, I told Ann that Steve was on board with joining us and all we needed to know was when. We talked and decided on Saturday night the following week. I sent Steve a text to invite him over at 7 PM for drinks. He responded immediately that he'd be there.

I saw the glimmer in Ann's eyes when I told her Steve confirmed next Saturday. She had a wicked little grin on her face and I knew her pussy was wet. I gently pulled her towards me and kissed her softly. Ann pulled me close and kissed me again. She moaned when I began to massage her breasts.

Ann got even hotter when I told her, "Steve is probably jerking off right now thinking of what he wants to do with you."

"Do you really think so?"

"I know so."

We both knew where this was leading so she took my hand and we went into the bedroom. We quickly stripped off our clothes. I sat on the edge of the bed while Ann stood in front of me. I was sucking on those luscious tits while fondling her ass, purposely skipping her pussy. She was practically melting in my arms.

"You're thinking about what it's going to be like to fuck me and Steve aren't you?"

"You don't have to be psychic to know that, Chuck."

"Is there anything special you want us to do?" I asked while continuing to play with Ann's naked body.

"I want both of you to use my body. I want to suck and fuck you both any way you guys want. I'll be at your service."

I made Ann get down on her knees and suck my dick while telling her, "I'm going to make you suck Steve's dick."

She moaned and replied, "Ummm, you won't have to make me. I'll gladly suck his dick."

"I want you to give him the best blow job he's ever had."

"Oh, I will, I promise," Ann replied and began to swirl her tongue around my dick as her head bobbed in my lap.

"Oh yeah, honey, suck his dick just like that. Steve will love it."

I didn't want to cum too soon, so I had Ann get on the bed on her back with her legs spread.

"Are you going to spread your legs for Steve like that?"

"Yes, Chuck. I'm going to open my legs wide and offer my pussy to him to do as he pleases."

I got between Ann's legs and began to nibble and lick on her inner thighs while fingering her. She began to wiggle her hips, trying to force her pussy into my mouth but I wouldn't let her. I could smell that hot pussy of hers as I teased her.

"Do you want Steve to lick your pussy?"

"Fuck yeah, I want him to taste me, lick me, and suck my clit. I'm so fucking horny right now. Eat me, Chuck. Eat me now."

I was horny myself so I stuck my tongue inside my wife as deep as I could. She lifted her hips as I began to tongue fuck her. Ann was writhing to my oral stimulation and I knew she was thinking of Steve but it didn't bother me. All that mattered was that I was pleasing my wife. Once I began to lick and suck on Ann's clit, her body started to convulse as I brought her to her first orgasm. I tasted the sweet nectar of her orgasm as her juices flowed freely onto my tongue.

I didn't stop at one orgasm either. I licked and sucked her to another one. Ann's face was flush and her chest was heaving as she was attempting to catch her breath. I placed her legs against my shoulders and rubbed my dick against her hot cunt.

"Do you want to feel Steve's dick inside of you?"

"Oh yes, dear. I want to fuck Steve. I want to feel both of you inside me."

I thrust my dick deep into my wife and said, "Tell me what you want us to do to you."

I began to fuck Ann and as she was moaning she said, "Ohhh, I want him to fuck me while I suck your dick."

"Tell me more."

"I want to suck you both. Ohhhh, I want to feel one of you in my pussy and one in my ass. I want you both to use my body. Oh god, treat me like a whore."

I was pounding her pussy hard now. Our skin was slapping together and we were fucking like animals in the jungle.

"Fuck me, fuck me. Oh god, I can't wait to fuck both of you."

I shot my load into Ann and collapsed on the bed. While lying there with Ann, I realized that her fantasy had now become mine too. I experienced how hot my wife became just thinking about having a threesome and I wanted to give her the ultimate pleasure of having one with Steve. My only wish was that it would be as good in reality as it was in our fantasy. We ended up fucking again that night and several times during the week no matter how tired we were after work. The anticipation of a wild Saturday night was building all week like a crescendo to a literal climax to another sexual adventure.

One of the biggest differences between the upcoming threesome and our first is that we had to wait a week for it to happen. The last was planned by Ann and Sharon the day before it came to fruition. It also gave Ann and I plenty of time to sort out how we both envisioned Saturday night would play out.

I told my wife it was her fantasy so she should tell me what she wanted. Ann stated several times that she wanted to give her body to us to ravish and do as we pleased. She couldn't think of anything that was off-limits.

We decided Ann would wear her lingerie or costume and serve us drinks and snacks. We could then relax for a bit and let things take their natural course. She was giving her body to us to do as we pleased while keeping in mind that I also knew what she liked.

Ann and I tried to treat that Saturday as any other weekend but it was far from normal. Knowing what was planned for that evening made us both a touch anxious in anticipation of a fun night. We were both stepping out of our comfort zone which was half the fun.

Ann asked me, "Are you sure you're okay with this? I don't want either one of us to have any regrets."

Jay142
Jay142
3,583 Followers