All Comments on 'A Birthday to Remember'

by NB_Marg

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Fun story

Interesting story. In similar peeping situations some women take the opportunity to properly discipline a young man. His interest in lingerie provides many options.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Hot and fun!

What a great story! Loved the build-up and seduction and the hot dialogue put it over the top. Hope to read many more of Marg's adventures. Thanks for sharing your talents with us!

Lee2012Lee2012almost 11 years ago
Hot

Very hot indeed. Bet you are the object of many a yound mans jerk-off dreams.

Lee

playman64playman64almost 11 years ago
Excellent story

I loved reading your story. Very hot, Very erotic.

And I love jacking off to your picture.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Amazing

This is an amazing story. What's ur email address so I can suggest a story to u. One of the best mature stories I've seen on here :)

stocknglegmanstocknglegmanalmost 11 years ago
A Birthday to Remember

I was very happy with the fact that U included stockings and garters & corsets in the story. I am a madman for stockings and garters,& I even love it in the stories. Although I much prefer the Real thing on real women.I an a huge fan of erotica & I try to read it as often as possible.BUT only the quality stories not the cheap garbage

Keep it up and let us know how & what happens when the 3 some gets started

AnnatartywifeAnnatartywifeover 10 years ago
Truly lovely

Loved it. loved the build up, the details and the action x x x Looking forward to reading the next part!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
corset

I love stockings and corsets also. I had a 49 year relationship with my mother and she wore stockings and a garter belt until she got a little older and 'fuller'. The went to wearing a black (sometimes leather) corset with straps for her stockings. Though she originally wore the stockings simply because thats what women of her generation wore and the corset because she felt she needed it, she soon learned they turned me on. She asked me before she passed why men liked them so much and I told her that for myself they are like gift wrapping on the present she was about to give me. That made her smile. This was a great story, but would have been better without the three audience members at the end. Might have been better to have the mother walk in on them and eventually join in after a little drama scene. keep working.

Will6969doWill6969doover 9 years ago
Marge I have a comment and then a couple of questions

First, you are one hell of a great wittier! And now for the questions. Do you ever visit Florida? And, if you do would you visit an 80 YO oral pervert?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous