A Birthday to Remember

Story Info
She's forced to submit to a home intruder.
4.1k words
4.14
34.3k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
liceaaa
liceaaa
45 Followers

I sat on my bed, leaning against the headboard with one leg crossed over the other. A tablet sat propped on my thigh, playing a sitcom. An old episode of Friends, a perfect bit of mindless entertainment for a cozy Saturday evening.

My housemate, Allison, poked her head into my room. "Hey, I'm gonna go get your present, 'kay?"

Pausing the video, I returned her smile. "Looking forward to it!" Indeed, I had been eagerly anticipating today for quite a while now. My present wasn't a surprise, though, it was something Allison and I had picked out together a couple weeks ago.

"Be back in, mmm, maybe two hours?" she said.

"Alrighty." I unpaused my video. On my nightstand was a small collection of snacks. Some chips, a dip and a cup of tea. I reached over to grab a few of the chips, careful not to spill any crumbs on the bed.

A few moments later, I heard the front door close with a soft thud, causing the house to fall silent. All that could be heard was dialogue coming from my tablet, punctuated with the cheesy laugh track typical of 90s sitcoms.

I was so engrossed that I didn't hear the quiet creaking coming from the living room. During a lull in the show, the sounds passing through my bedroom's door became more apparent. Footsteps, barely audible. Soft thuds accompanied by a light scraping sound, as if a shoe was being lightly scraped over wood from each step taken.

I paused the video and turned the tablet off. My room's lights were still switched on, though, making me feel rather exposed. I looked in wide-eyed horror as I started to see movement in the room beyond, indicated by flickering shadows. Shit! An intruder?

As a petite girl in my twenties, I wouldn't stand much of a chance against a man. Unless he was a scrawny one. But people who break into other people's houses are never the scrawny type, are they? A glance around yielded no usable weapons. I suppose I could toss my tea at him, but the tea was barely lukewarm at this point, I didn't think it would be of much help.

Hide under the bed! Of course, what was I doing, thinking about throwing away perfectly good tea. I quickly slid off the bed, intending to squeeze under it, where I could hopefully hide until the intruder leaves.

Unfortunately, just as my feet touched the floor, someone appeared at my door. A large man, probably a foot taller than me and with considerably more bulk. He locked eyes with me and froze. He probably thought the house was empty when he saw Allison leave.

"Make a noise, and you'll regret it," he said in a gruff voice. He got over his initial shock at finding an occupant still around, and started to advance on me.

"Please," I said in a small voice, "please leave me alone. I won't scream."

My pleading fell on deaf ears. As he made his way over, he picked up two shirts off my dresser and balled them up. He pushed me roughly back onto the bed and stuffed the cloth into my mouth. I tried to remove them, but he slapped my hands away.

He grabbed both my wrists in a single hand and pressed them above my head. Leaning in close, he raised a finger to his lips, then tugged the gag out of my mouth.

"Do as you're told, and I won't hurt you. I'm here for your things," he gestured vaguely towards the living room. "Not for you."

I could smell his hot breath on my face. No trace of alcohol, so at least he wouldn't have the unpredictability of a drunk. He had short hair, slightly ruffled, and a decently kept beard. If you saw him on the street, he'd look like a perfectly ordinary, upstanding citizen.

"My friend will be back soon," I whispered.

"Hah! Nice try. She took a taxi into town. She'll be gone at least an hour."

My eyes started to well up. Blinking away the tears, I pleaded with him again to leave me be. I promised him that I wouldn't scream for help.

He looked thoughtful for a moment, his gaze wandering down my body. No doubt he was mentally undressing me. "You know, I think I'll have some fun while I'm here."

"No... Please don't-"

He replaced the gag in my mouth, cutting off my plea for mercy.

With one hand still holding my arms fast against the bed, his other hand started to explore my breasts. He roughly grabbed my right boob, over the thin camisole I was wearing. He squeezed. I closed my eyes and turned away from him.

His hand slid under my top and started to caress my breasts. He pinched my nipples, pulling on them painfully before letting go. Releasing his grip on my wrist, he had his other hand join in fondling me. Even though my hands were no longer held down, I didn't dare resist. He was so much stronger, there was no chance I could do anything against him.

He slid my camisole up, exposing my B-cup tits. The cool evening air, together with the attention his hands were giving me, caused my nipples to quickly harden. He bent forward and took them in his mouth. Sucking on them. Gently rolling them between his teeth. I gasped, finding myself getting aroused despite the situation.

He smirked at me, and reached one hand down my shorts and rubbed it against my pussy. His fingers came away damp. "You resist, but it looks like you're enjoying it."

I shook my head vigorously, my protests muffled by the gag.

He pulled the gag out, a line of saliva pulling away with it. I swallowed the saliva that had started to pool in my mouth. Working my jaw, which had started to get sore, I glared at the man, who only smirked in response.

"Take your clothes off," he commanded.

"What?"

"Take them off. Or I'll put this back in," he gestured with the two shirts in his hand. "Then I'll rip your clothes off anyway. Your choice."

I believed him. It seemed like one way or another, I was going to get stripped. At least if I'm not gagged, I might have a chance to call for help later. I sat up and slowly pulled my top off over my head, rendering myself topless. He simply stood and stared. I could see a tent forming in his crotch area.

Hooking my thumbs under the waistband of my shorts, I pulled them down, then stepped out of them. My arousal was betrayed by the wet spot that had formed on my panties. I looked back at the man, hoping he would let me keep them on.

He regarded me but said nothing. Somehow, I understood. He expected me to fully strip. Blushing, I stepped out of my panties as well. Before long, there I was, standing naked in front of him, with one hand crossed over my breasts. A valiant but wholly insufficient attempt to protect my modesty.

Reaching around my nightstand, he pulled out some USB cables. I could only watch in horror as he bound my hands behind me. He wasn't rough about it, though. When he finished, he said, "too tight?"

I shook my head.

He guided me to the bed. Laying on my back with my hands bound behind me resulted in my hips being slightly elevated. While I laid there, he opened my closet and started to rummage around in it. A minute later, his search took him to the bottom-most drawer. My heart dropped. That was where I kept my-

"Well, well, look what we have here," he said, brandishing a small box. He placed it on the bed next to me. Reaching in, he unveiled a vibrator. This was my box of toys. The vibrator was shaped like the letter 'C', one end is inserted while the other is pressed against the clit. It came with a remote, which could toggle between a number of different vibration intensities.

He pried my legs apart. I tried to keep them closed, but he gave me a look that said plainly, "it'll only be worse if you resist." I abandoned the attempt and let him spread my legs to either side of him. Putting the vibrator down on the bed, he instead slid a finger along the lips of my pussy, causing me to shudder involuntarily. The throbbing deep within me intensified as he continued teasing me. Any remaining thoughts of resistance left. My body moved on its own accord, thrusting towards his fingers.

With a sly smile, he obliged, and inserted a finger into me. It slid in easily. He added another finger. I couldn't help but let out a soft moan. With two fingers, he probed around my vagina, applying steady pressure while slowly thrusting them in and out.

Suddenly, he pulled his fingers out. I opened my eyes and gave him a pleading look. This time, pleading not to release me, but to continue my torment. He merely smiled.

"What's your name?" he asked, as he picked up the vibrator again.

"Emily," I whispered.

"Well, Emily, here's what you're going to do." He rubbed the tip of the vibrator along my slit.

"You're going to keep your legs spread wide." He gently pushed the tip in. I gasped, my hips contracting slightly.

"And you're going to keep quiet." He pushed it all the way in, then positioned it so that the other end was pressed against my clit.

He pressed a button on the remote. I jumped when the vibrator jerked to life. It buzzed both in me and against my sensitive clit. He had set it to the lowest setting. Enough to stimulate, but not enough to get me off.

He stood back and took in the sight of me on the bed, legs willingly spread wide, eyes half closed, and my hips bucking gently against the vibrations coursing through my pussy.

Satisfied, he started to poke around my vanity table. He returned with a handful of my jewelry and placed them on the edge of the bed. My phone and tablet joined them there. After a few more minutes of rummaging, he had found most of the sparse valuables I kept in my room. All the while, I had been edging closer and closer to an orgasm, but the vibrations were low enough that I was still quite a distance away from one.

He approached me and placed a hand on my cheek. With his other hand, he fondled my tits, rolling my nipples between his thumb and forefinger. I was breathing heavily by this point.

"You're getting close," he said, with his lips only a foot away from mine.

I nodded.

Suddenly, he switched off the vibrator. I let out a breath I didn't know I had been holding. My eyes flew open to meet his, a silent plea on my lips. He patted me on the cheek, then collected my valuables and left the room.

I suppose he went to stash my belongings in his car. When he didn't return after a few minutes, I glanced around the room. My body was starting to calm down, arousal quickly being replaced with fear again. My hands were still bound behind me, but other than that, I was free to move around. I rolled onto my side, swinging my legs onto the floor, and stood up from the bed. He had taken my phone, so calling for help was out of the question.

I gingerly crept to the door and peeked out into the hall. No one. Could he have left? I continued making my way down the hall towards the living room.

Just as I almost reached the end of the hall, he walked into my field of view. He had his arms wrapped around my TV and was carrying it, presumably, out to his car. The bastard. I froze when he spotted me. He began to place the TV down. This was my chance! The TV was large enough that it would take him a few seconds to safely do so. I made a run for the front door, hampered somewhat by my still-bound hands.

I made it only halfway across the living room when the vibrator in me started buzzing again. The vibrations were much harsher this time, causing me to immediately stumble to my knees, gasping.

"Trying to escape?" he said while approaching. "I was going to leave you be, but maybe I'll have some fun before I go."

"No! I'm sorry, I didn't-"

"Get up."

He reduced the vibration intensity, allowing me to get to my feet. A firm hand pushed against the small of my back, which guided me back to my bedroom. As I sat on the bed's edge, he opened my box of toys and took out a pink, translucent dildo. It was no monster cock, about seven inches in length and not particularly girthy. Still, I didn't fancy having it wielded by a man who may very well be feeling vengeful at my escape attempt.

He pushed me onto my back with ease, my legs spread to either side of him. Bracing himself with one arm on the bed, he leaned over me and brought the dildo up to my mouth. His intentions were clear as he nudged it between my lips. I was in no position to resist, so I submitted to having it inserted in my mouth. Meanwhile, the vibrator was still buzzing inside and against me, continually building me up.

The man worked the dildo in my mouth, thrusting it back and forth. He wasn't forceful about it, only occasionally pushing it far enough to make me gag.

Just as my jaw was getting sore, he pulled it from my mouth. The vibrator was removed from my pussy and tossed to one side. I looked at him with pleading eyes, as it dawned on me what was about to happen.

He forcefully pulled my legs up. He pulled them high enough that my knees were almost touching my shoulder, and my feet pointed straight up at the ceiling. The position put my swollen pussy on display. I must have looked positively obscene in this position.

He traced the tip of the dildo along the length of my slit, teasing me. The vibrations earlier had gotten me close, and even though I understood how wrong it was, a small part of me still eagerly anticipated what was about to come.

As if he could read my mind, he smiled, then pushed the tip in me. My eyes widened as my pussy lips spread apart to accept the dildo. He started to work it slowly, sliding it in and out of me only a couple inches. My eyes fluttered close. With each thrust, he worked in a little more of the dildo. Within a minute, he inserted the full length in me, its silicone balls pressed right up against my skin.

He sped up. His other hand let go of my legs and began rubbing my clit. I'm ashamed to admit that even without him holding me, I kept my legs spread wide and pointed upwards. At this point, my mind was filled with nothing but pleasure. All thoughts of escape had evaporated.

He angled the dildo slightly upwards towards my G-spot as he continued to thrust. In, out, in, out. Faster and faster. His fingers toyed with my clit. Unable to help myself, I let out a moan. My hips bucked in rhythm to his thrusts.

It wasn't long before it all became too much.

My eyes rolled back in my head as the orgasm rocked through my body. I released a long, deep breath as my body convulsed. The ghost of a smile on my lips. Pure bliss. The man slowed down, but didn't stop thrusting the dildo inside me. I lay there gasping as the orgasm slowly died down over the next minute.

Finally, he removed the dildo from my pussy. I lowered my legs to the bed, but didn't close them. My view of him was framed by my legs to either side.

"What a slut," he remarked.

I didn't, couldn't, deny that.

He inserted the vibrator back in me and switched it on. I was still feeling extremely sensitive, so my arousal returned almost immediately.

He then pulled me off the bed and forced me to my knees. I watched as he started to undo the zipper on his pants. A moment later, he had his cock out, already hard and leaking precum. It was slightly shorter than my dildo, maybe six inches?

I looked up at him towering over me. On my knees, with my hands still bound behind me, I felt awfully vulnerable. He guided his cock to my mouth, but I kept them closed and turned my head away. I shook my head, trying to avoid his eyes at the same time.

"Either suck me off, or I roll you over and fuck you."

I opened my eyes wide in shock. I didn't doubt his threat. Unwillingly, I opened my mouth to accept his member. He kept his hands by his side, instead letting me bob slowly up and down his cock at my own pace.

"I've made you cum, it's only fair that you return the favor," he said.

Fair enough. I took a little more of his cock in my mouth. Wait, why was I agreeing with him? He's the one robbing me, for Christ's sake.

He must have felt my performance lacking, because a minute later he placed a hand at the back of my head and started to guide me. He pushed me down further so that his cock hit the back of my throat, but thankfully didn't force himself far enough to make me gag. He increased the rhythm, making my eyes start to water. Grabbing my hair, he tugged my head back slightly so that I was forced to meet his eyes.

He smiled smugly down at me as I bobbed along the length of his cock. He released his hand, but I kept going down on him at the pace he had set, all the while looking demurely up at him.

Meanwhile, the vibrator had been buzzing away quietly against my clit. I felt another climax approaching soon. My hips buckled slightly as I contracted my pussy against the vibrator nestled within me. He must have noticed I was close, because he increased the vibration intensity using the remote.

Oh, God, I was going to cum again. I could sense that he was about to as well. His cock twitched inside my mouth. The muscles in his leg tensed up, his toes curling slightly.

He pulled out of my mouth. I kept my gaze fixed on him as he reached down and jerked himself off. At the same time, my own orgasm was quickly approaching as well.

He climaxed, spurting his cum over my face. My eyes never left him, even as ropes of cum splattered across my face and ran down the bridge of my nose.

My body couldn't take it any longer, I had my second orgasm of the night. Waves of pleasure propagated through my body even as more of his cum landed on me.

He switched the vibrator off. While I was still coming down from my high, he guided my head back towards him, this time directing my mouth to his balls. I dutifully took them in, using my tongue to play with them. The both of us were breathing heavily, still recovering from our respective orgasms.

If our minds were clearer, we might have noticed the sound of the front door opening, then closing, followed by soft footsteps padding around the living room.

---

Allison poked her head around the doorway. The man must have seen her out of the corner of his eye, because he turned towards her.

Glancing at the watch on his wrist, he said, "Oh, is our time up already?" He gently extricated his balls from my mouth.

I followed his gaze towards the door, and spotted Allison myself. She grinned back at us.

"Happy Birthday, Em!" she chirped, as she entered the room.

I grinned back at her, then up at the man. He helped me up to my feet. Spinning me around so that I faced away from him, he started to untie my wrists.

"They weren't too tight, I hope?" he said.

"No, they were fine," I said, speaking over my shoulder. "Thanks, Fred."

"So... did you enjoy yourself?" said Allison, looking at me, my face splattered with cum.

"Mmhmm!"

Fred finished untying me and went to the bathroom. He handed me a towel, which I gratefully accepted to wipe the cum off my face.

"I wasn't too rough, was I?" he said, looking concerned. "The part with the gag?"

"It was fine! I liked it."

In truth, I knew the man. He was Fred, a friend of Emily's. I met him only a couple weeks ago, when Allison and I approached him about a special sort of... birthday present. He was hesitant at first, requiring a lot of reassurance from me that this was indeed what I wanted. I had a certain kink that Allison, my partner, wanted to help me experience. When we arranged it, I was only told of the general scenario. Allison and Fred had arranged the specifics separately. I suppose that's how Fred knew where to find our toy stash.

I finished wiping myself off. Beaming at Allison, I put an arm around her. She gave me a peck on the lips, heedless of the slight traces of dried cum still on my face.

"I bought some cake! Hang on." She exited the bedroom, leaving me alone with Fred.

He grinned at me. "Glad you enjoyed it. You and Allison are a kinky bunch, huh?"

"Well, me more than her, really." I leaned in to whisper conspiratorially, giggling. "She's actually rather vanilla."

"What, no whips and cuffs? No blindfolds, ropes, fuck machines?"

"I wish! She obliges me, but what she truly loves is for someone to go down on her."

liceaaa
liceaaa
45 Followers
12