A Birthday to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Allison returned with three paper plates, each with a thick slice of chocolate cake.

"What're you two looking at me like that for?"

"Nothing," said Fred. He snuck a glance at me and grinned.

Allison looked between the two of us. Her gaze settled on me. "What did you tell him?"

Before admitting what I said, I took my slice of cake from her, just so she wouldn't be able to deny it to me in retribution. "I told him how you love getting your pussy licked."

Allison blushed and bit her lip. She recovered quickly, though, making a quip to redirect the attention from her. She gestured towards me, and said, "She's very good at it."

Fred laughed. I smiled at her remark. I was, in fact, quite proud of my abilities in that department.

The three of us dug into the cake Allison brought. It was a decadent chocolate thing, with a single strawberry for each of us. Chocolate base, coated with chocolate syrup, and topped with little blocks of chocolate. Probably a thousand calories in my one slice alone.

"It's delicious," said Fred.

"Lucky guy," I said. "You get a blowjob, then a pretty lady brings you cake for a post-nut snack."

"Did she have to use her safeword?" asked Allison.

"Nope. She did try to make a run for it, though."

Allison raised an eyebrow at me.

"I dunno what she would have done if she actually made it out the front door," continued Fred.

"I was naked and my hands were bound!" I added enthusiastically. "Glad you managed to stop me. Speaking of silliness, Fred here actually went and moved our TV! He was lugging it around and everything!"

This time it was Fred's turn to blush. I giggled, leaning against him so our shoulders bumped.

"You know, I did notice our TV sitting in the middle of the living room," said Allison.

"I was role-playing, alright?" laughed Fred. "Thought I'd get into the burglar mindset. Anyway, I'll put it back before I leave." He glanced at his watch. "Speaking of, I should get going."

"Thanks, Fred! I really enjoyed it," I said.

"Thanks for helping us out," said Allison.

Fred gave us a wave, then got up and left. After a moment, we heard sounds coming from the living room. No doubt he was returning the TV to its original location.

Allison scootched deeper into the middle of the bed, where she sat leaning against the headboard. I joined her there, sitting next to her with our shoulders touching.

"Happy Birthday, Em."

I rested my head against her shoulder, and said softly, "Thank you for tonight."

"I love you." She wrapped an arm around me and pulled me close, leaning her head against mine.

"I love you, too."

12