A Birthday to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bent double, her asshole welcoming every hard thrust of the cock fucking it, Zoey felt her climax begin to build, a sensation made even more intense when the policeman reached under her body to fondle her breasts with his lube-slick left hand at the same as he reached down between her legs and frigged her clit with his right. She loved the way he alternately rubbed and pinched her nipples and clit, both of them deliciously slippery, and she pushed her buttocks back to swallow up every deep, grinding stroke of his cock, feeling the head churn in her bowels.

"YES - give it to me!" she cried. "Come in my asshole, I want you to spunk in my ass!"

The black policeman's breathing became more labored, his strokes even harder and deeper. Zoey felt the same intense excitement and bit her lip, willing herself to hold back her climax until she felt his cum pouring into her back passage.

And then it happened, a surge of hot liquid pouring from the cock buried in Zoey's asshole triggered her own orgasm, waves of intense pleasure surging through her belly making her shake uncontrollably, her rectum spasming along the prick sodomizing her as her cream poured from her cunthole over the man's fingers buried inside it. Time and again the black policeman heaved his groin against her buttocks, emptying his balls into her ass, each heave met with an answering shudder from Zoey whose legs trembled with the intensity of her climax.

And then the man slowly withdrew his cock, allowing her to straighten up. His face was flushed and beads of sweat stood out on his upper lip as Zoey pulled up the neckline of her top to cover her breasts and smoothed her skirt down over her buttocks, the material sticking to her skin, slippery with the lube.

The train began to slow and Zoey glanced out of the window. She could see familiar landmarks and knew her station was next.

"I take it I can go now, Detective Sergeant?" Zoey said, a sly little smile on her face as she sat down on the seat opposite him and reached for her backpack.

"Of course, miss" the man said, smiling at her. "And thank you for helping the police with their enquiries."

His cock was still exposed and Zoey couldn't resist bending forward so she could open her lips and suck it into her mouth, relishing the flavor of her ass and the man's sperm on the lube-slick shaft. She was still sucking when the train stopped but she quickly stood up, kissed the policeman lightly on the lips and hurried off the train, delighted when she saw her father was waiting for her on the pathway leading to the station car park.

A moment later and she was in her father's arms, her lips meeting his in a passionate kiss, taking his hands and pulling them round her body to cup the cheeks of her ass. Zoey could tell her dad was surprised by the intensity of her greeting but she felt his cock harden against her belly as he took the hint and slid his hands under her skirt.

"Hmm, you taste of asshole and spunk," he said when she broke the kiss.

Zoey nodded and gave him a cheeky grin. She squirmed to maneuver her bottom in his hands and he felt the stickiness oozing from her asshole.

"And you've had anal sex!" he said, his eyes widening in delighted surprise. "God, that must have been some birthday party!"

He took her hand and led her to the car, stopping when they reached it. He made her face the car door while he moved behind her and Zoey knew exactly what he wanted and stood with her arms stretched out across the roof, her legs open. Her father knelt down behind her and flipped her skirt up and Zoey purred with delight when he pulled the cheeks of her bottom open, exposing her still gaping anus, knowing the black policeman's sperm was trickling from her freshly fucked asshole.

Then her purr of delight turned to a soft moan of pleasure when her father's fingers slid between her legs to stroke her clit at the same time as he inhaled, savoring the scent of her bowels, and his tongue probed her anus. The second it slid past the sphincter muscle Zoey contracted her asshole and felt the black man's heavy load slide down her rectum and into her father's waiting mouth. She heard him swallow greedily and knew he loved nothing more than a fresh load of spunk that had been spurted into her ass, and it didn't matter if it was his own or any other man's, he enjoyed both equally.

Eventually her dad licked out all there was of the policeman's sperm and he stood up, kissed Zoey so that they could share the last remnants of the tasty treat, and opened the car door for her.

"I need a bath," she said. "I'll tell you all about my unexpectedly interesting evening if you want to join me."

"It's a deal," her dad said. "And afterwards long, slow leisurely lovemaking?"

"Sounds divine," Zoey said with a smile.

Zoey's father started the car and pulled out of the car park but instead of taking the road home he turned toward the station entrance.

"Why are you -?" Zoey started to say and then her father stopped the car and the black policeman stepped out of the shadows, opened the rear passenger door and climbed in.

"Darling, this is Detective Constable Philip Archer of the Metropolitan Police, a former student of mine. I invited him for the weekend if that's alright."

"Pleased to meet you again, miss," the black policeman said.

Zoey arched an eyebrow, wondering how her mouth, pussy and asshole would cope with the very strenuous workout the two men undoubtedly intended to subject her to for the next 48 hours but thrilled to the core to contemplate the erotic combinations, singly and with both men at the same time.

"Happy Birthday, sweetheart," Zoey's father said, and gave her a wicked grin which Zoey knew meant he was thinking about exactly the same thing...

End.

12