A Birthday To Remember

Story Info
Birthday girl meets a group of guys and has some fun.
5.8k words
4.63
9.9k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mcreads
Mcreads
10 Followers

Just after my 18th birthday I was visiting my family in Alberta, and unlike British Columbia, I was now legal in this province. It was my first experience actually being the age of majority, and legitimately going to be granted access to the local bar.

The day started out warm and sunny. My family had a bbq planned to celebrate my special day. We had all the best items: potato salad, pasta salad, corn on the cob, chicken, and steaks. The grand finale was my grandmother's homemade chocolate cake. It was delicious!

The bright and sunny day gradually turned into a warm and sticky evening. I was happy it was warm enough for me to wear my favorite skirt to the bar.

The bar: Cadillac's, was one I had often driven past with my dad while visiting. I had always wanted to go in. It was only a walking distance from my grandma's place. Down the gravel alley way, passing all six of the neighbours garages, then through the playground to the street. There was always loud music and a line up waiting to get in. Today, I would be in that line up.

I looked super hot. I was wearing my favorite cherry red tank top. The straps went over my shoulders and tied in the middle of my back. Naturally, I went braless. My C cup boobs were super perky and the tightness of the tank top enhanced my cleavage in front. I smiled at the thought of encountering a breeze later that night. My hard nipples would be completely visible through the fabric.

On my bottom half, I had a short tight denim skirt. It was a dark wash denim that complemented the cherry red colour of my tank top. I decided to match with a little red thong with tiny white maple leaves patterned all over. Whenever I bent over, you could see them peeking past the skirt.

My mid shoulder length dark blonde hair was straight with some pulled into a top knot, to keep it off my face. Minimal makeup accentuated my bright blue eyes and long lashes. I took one last look in the mirror and decided I was ready to go. It was about 9:30 pm.

I walked out of the bedroom and knew I was wearing the right outfit when I saw the frown on my dad's face.

"You're not seriously going out like that are you?" He asked.

"I most certainly am." I replied. "This is my favorite outfit! I buy my own clothes, so I choose how to dress. Besides, mom doesn't care what I wear."

I knew that last comment would bug him.

"Yes, I am well aware that your mother doesn't care what you wear." He huffed. "I also know that even if she did, you would still dress how you want." He glared over at me and smiled. "I just don't want your outfit to cause any trouble."

Trouble was exactly what I was looking for. I smiled back at him. "I know, but this isn't the first time I've worn this outfit, and I know how to handle myself. Plus, aren't you coming with me? At least for one drink together, now that I am legal?" I questioned.

"Yes, I'll go for a little bit." He said. "Your aunt is coming too, she wants to celebrate your first drink with you."

"You mean my first legal drink, right?" I asked while laughing.

My dad was not laughing. In his eyes, I was still his little girl, not someone who dresses in skimpy clothes and drinks.

Just then my aunt walked through the door.

"Well, don't you look cute," she said. "Happy birthday! I can't believe you're already 18."

"Thanks auntie, dad doesn't share your sentiment." I said as I greeted her with a hug.

I have always been fond of my aunt. She was much younger and cooler than my dad. She was like an older sister I never had.

"Yeah, your dad is a bit old school." She said as she looked over to him. "However, he did say he wanted to have some fun, make some memories, and have a shot or two with you on your birthday."

"Yes, I did say that." He said looking back at her. "I meant it too, let's go have some fun, even though I feel like she is still way too young to be coming out with us."

"Well, what are we waiting for?" I asked inquisitively. "Let's get this party started!"

With that, we said goodbye to my grandma and walked out the door.

The walk to Cadillac's took about three minutes. I could hear the music bumping once we walked through the playground. I was so excited!

We had arrived. There were only a few people ahead of us. The bouncers checked my ID and we were in.

We went straight to the bar and ordered a couple shots. My dad, aunt, and I toasted to my birthday and down the hatch the drinks went.

Then we hit the dance floor, well at least me and my auntie did. Dad just stayed at the bar and watched.

After a few songs, we came back to the bar and had another shot with my dad.

"WHOOO! Cheers to your birthday." My aunt yelled as we clinked our glasses.

A guy waiting at the bar overheard my aunt and smiled at me.

I smiled back and checked him out.

Definitely my type. Tall, broad shoulders, dark hair, and blue eyes.

"Did I just hear it's your birthday?" He leaned over and asked.

"Yep, now I'm actually legally allowed to get intoxicated." I answered.

"Well, damn girl, that is definitely cause for celebration. Let me buy you guys the next round and we'll all toast to you. I'm Jason."

Just then he looked over at a group of guys and motioned for them to come to the bar. His friends, six more guys, moved towards us.

I scanned the group. They were all pretty tall, fit and good looking.

My aunt nudged me with her elbow and smiled.

"Happy birthday to you indeed." She whispered in my ear. We both giggled.

"Ten shots of tequila please." He requested.

The bartender poured the shots and we all took one from the bar.

Our new friend, Jason, lifted the shot, looked at me, and said "happy birthday! Hopefully, it will be a memorable one."

We all clinked glasses and threw down the shot.

"So, how old are you turning this year?" One of his friends said.

"It's my"

"She's 18." My dad interjected while giving each and every guy the stink eye.

"Yep, 18." My aunt said as she touched my dad's arm and smiled. "So nice of you boys to celebrate with us."

I was so glad she was there to help defuse my dad. I was really hoping to get to know these boys a bit better and my dad was being a bit of a buzz kill.

My aunt and I hit the dance floor again, but this time, with our new friends. We all danced together for a while.

It was now about 11:00 pm.

"I think dad wants to leave." I leaned over and said in her ear.

"Ok, we can go." She said back while dancing.

"Yea, I'm not really ready to leave. I thought maybe you could take dad home? I'll be back soon."

She looked at me. "Are you sure you don't want to come with us?"

I glanced over at our new friends, made eye contact with Jason, we smiled at each other. Then I looked back at her.

"Yea, I'm sure." I said. "I'll be fine, I'm only a few minutes from home, and I want to have some fun without dad around. You and I both know, even though this time, I'm actually legal, it's not my first, or second time in a bar. And, it's definitely not my first or second time having some fun flirting with a group of hot guys."

She looked at me, and then at our new friends. Jason made eye contact with her, smiled, and waved.

"Ok, I get it. He is pretty hot." She laughed. "But you better come with me to say goodbye."

I nodded in agreement. Then we walked over to the bar and met up with my dad.

"Alright brother." She said while putting her arm around his shoulder. "Let's get out of here and go to bed. If I'm too old for this, you're definitely too old!"

My dad looked over at me. "I hope you had a good time out. Don't come home too late, and stay out of trouble."

"Of course, daddy. Thanks for celebrating with me." I answered as I wrapped my arms around his neck and gave him a hug.

I waved as I watched them leave Cadillac's.

"I see you decided to stay" Jason whispered into my ear. He was standing right behind me.

"Yea, well, I'm having a good time. Hopefully you and your friends are staying too? It's still kind of early, and I want to keep celebrating." I answered as I spun around to face him.

"We would love nothing more than to keep celebrating your birthday." He said while putting his hands on either side of my waist. He looked to his friends on the dance floor, then back to me. "You are so fucking hot. All my friends are jealous I met you first." He nodded his head towards them. "Let's do another shot."

"Sure." I said over my shoulder as we approached the bar. He was now standing behind me. As I was right up against the bar.

As we waited for our shots, I felt his hand touch my right thigh. He slowly moved it from the outer side, up my denim skirt, towards my inner thigh. Inching closer and closer to the front of my red thong, patterned with little white maple leaves. I felt myself back into him, just a little. I wished his fingers would slide forward to find the hot wetness that was building between my legs.

He stopped just as the tip of his fingers touched the fabric that covered my pussy lips. Still standing behind me, he whispered in my ear "well, aren't you a little exhibitionist. Wanting me to finger you in public".

He was absolutely correct. Although, I wouldn't necessarily call myself an exhibitionist, I did want him to finger me. I didn't care that we were at the bar, surrounded by people. I started to feel the warm juices, between my legs, and flow past pussy lips. I was positive there was now a wet spot on my tiny patterned red thong.

"Mmmmm" was all I could muster as I unconsciously moved my hips further backwards into his crotch. As I pushed my ass into him, I felt his bulge pressing up against me. It got bigger and stiffer. It made me smile realizing how big his dick was. The thought of it sliding into my pussy made me so wet. Suddenly, I felt more of my juices drip down. There was definitely more than just a spot on my patterned red thong. I could now feel the wetness from the fabric on my inner thighs. I wondered if he could feel it too.

"Hey" one of his friends said when he saw us at the bar.

"Hey, Drew." Jason said. Just then, the bartender set down our shots.

"Oh, I'll take one of those too." Drew said to the bartender. He then looked over at us. "You two wait until I have mine."

Drew was standing at the bar beside me on the left. Jason was still standing behind me with his hand up my skirt on my inner right thigh. With his fingertips so close to my thong covered mound, I was now certain he could feel how wet my panties were getting. However, he still didn't move them past the warm wet fabric.

A little disappointed, frustrated, and definitely horny, I turned to Drew and said "Jason was just telling me that all you guys are jealous he met me first. Is that true?"

The bartender put the third shot down on the bar.

"You told her that?" Drew asked Jason as he handed us our shots.

Jason removed his hand from my thigh, then picked up his shot, and looked my way. "To the hot birthday girl all my friends want to bang." He smiled at both Drew and I.

"You also want to bang her too." Drew said as he lifted his shot glass.

I looked at both of them. "Yes, to me. The hot birthday girl you all want to fuck." I proclaimed while lifting my shot to theirs.

We clinked glasses, while laughing, downed the shot, and slammed our glasses on the bar.

Drew turned towards me, I was now facing him with Jason in between us, but further away from the bar top than Drew and I. In one swift move, he put his hand on my left hip, (between Jason and I) leaned in on my right side,(opposite of Jason and I) and whispered in my ear "you are really fucking gorgous, and totally correct, I definitely want to fuck you. The hot birthday girl." He shot a smirk at Jason as he leaned back and removed hand.

My pussy was throbbing from his words. I was slightly concerned my sticky pussy grool was going to slide past my soaking wet thong, and down my thighs.

Right there.

At the bar.

For both boys to see how horny I was.

I excused myself and went to the washroom. Once in the stall, I was able to see there was way more than a wet spot on the tiny white maple leaves. It was just as suspected, my thong was soaked. I decided to remove it and put it inside my purse. Cleaned myself up and left the stall to wash my hands.

As I watched myself in the mirror, I found myself thinking about fucking both Jason and Drew. "Clearly, they both want to fuck me." I thought to myself. And why wouldn't they? I am really hot. Plus, now I am going commando in a tiny skirt." I smiled and pulled down my top a bit, exposing more of my voluptuous cleavage, before leaving the washroom. Walking towards the guys, I wondered if Drew also had a big dick. I felt my clit swell with excitement thinking about both their large cocks penetrating me.

The rest of their friends had joined them at the bar. "We're doing one more shot, come and join us." Jason said as he motioned for me to come closer. I was now surrounded by the guys at the bar. We lifted our glasses.

"To the hot birthday girl we all hope to fuck" Jason and Drew said in unison. Their friends looked my way, surprised by Drew and Jason's toast.

I looked back at the group, laughed, and said "obviously, you all want to fuck me, who wouldn't?" I tipped my glass to the group, took the shot, slamming the empty glass on the bar. The group clinked their glasses and knocked back their shots.

"Do you want to get out of here with me and Jason?" Drew said quietly into my ear. I couldn't think of a better plan. I looked over at Jason who smiled at me while cocking his head towards the door.

"Definitely, but where are we going?"

"Our hotel is only a block away."

I could see Jason talking to their other friends. It was clear he was telling them we were leaving, and started to head towards the door. Drew took my hand and led me out with him. I waved bye to their friends as we walked out the door. Jason was already outside waiting for us.

It was still warm outside, but undeniably cooler than inside the bar. I felt a breeze run between my legs, making my clit tingle from the change in temperature. I was suddenly reminded that I took off my thong just before the last shot, and now wasn't wearing anything under my denim skirt.

"Our hotel is a two minute walk this way." Jason said as he put his arm around my waist. Drew was on the opposite side as we walked to their hotel.

We walked through the hotel lobby like we owned the place. The boys smiled and winked at the security guard sitting behind the counter. He was older, had a bit of a belly, and round pudgy face. He was busy watching the cameras when we walked through, but tipped his hat to us.

"You think he's watching the cameras in the elevator?" Drew asked me as the doors closed.

"For sure he is." Jason replied. "Look, there's the camera." I watched as he pointed to the top left corner. "I bet he also wants to fuck the hot birthday girl."

I felt my nipples get hard as the heat between my legs kept building up. I turned to face the camera straight on. "I should give him something interesting to watch." I said while lifting up my tight cherry red tank top. Jason and Drew just watched in awe as I flashed the security guard through the elevator camera.

DING!

The doors opened to the third floor hallway. I quickly fixed my top and exited the elevator.

"Too bad there wasn't someone waiting for the elevator." Drew snickered amid walking down the hall to their room. He held the door open, and gestured for me to go inside. Jason followed behind me with Drew after him.

It was a typical hotel room setup with two queen beds. I decided to sit on the corner of one of the beds, which caused my legs to part slightly. The idea of one, or both of them catching a glimpse of my naked pussy turned me on. I felt my clit swell and juices start flowing again. I knew it would be glistening and visibly wet.

"So, Jason tells me you're a bit of an exhibitionist." Drew said as he sat on the bed opposite mine, and handed me a drink.

"Well, I'm not entirely sure how he can say that, he only touched my thigh at the bar. That's not what I would classify as being an exhibitionist." I answered winking at Jason as I took a swig of my drink.

"Yea, but you wanted me to go further." Jason retorted. "I felt how wet your panties were."

I giggled and reached for my purse. "I can't deny that. They were so wet, I had to take them off." I replied while I took the still soaking wet thong out of my purse to show the boys.

"You haven't been wearing any underwear since we left the bar." Jason asked in astonishment. I noticed both guys quickly trying to peep a view under my skirt. I felt a wave through my body as more slick grool seeped past my lips. I was so turned on watching both of them try to peep up my skirt.

I watched as Drew took off his shirt. He was even more fit and toned than I first thought. His broad shoulders and bicep muscles matched his tall 6'3" frame. He had a six pack leading down to his low rise jeans held up by his belt. I was mesmerized with his tanned fit body. He looked over at me, staring at him, and said "you should have really made the security guard's night and flashed the naked goods under the skirt!"

"Nah, you have to leave something to the imagination." I answered, now wondering if he did indeed have a cock as big as Jason's. I could now feel the fabric of the bedspread underneath me becoming wet from my dripping pussy. I slowly began to open my legs, looking at both of them. "Besides, I figured you guys would want that show just for yourselves." My denim skirt naturally slid up as my thighs got wider. I seductively smiled at each of them, then looked down to watch my pussy reveal itself as the bottom of the skirt moved closer towards my stomach.

"Damn Jason, look how wet she is." Drew tried to say quietly. I could feel that the spot of wetness on the bedspread was now a puddle.

"I'm not sure if I've ever been this wet before." I admitted as I leaned back on the bed, giving them a better view of my sopping wet pussy, glistening with grool. My nipples were rock hard and completely visible through the fabric of my top. I watched as Drew was now rubbing his growing dick over his jeans. I was staring at him again as I watched to see how big his bulge would grow. He was definitely as big, or bigger, than Jason, but couldn't be certain, since they hadn't taken off their pants yet.

I wanted both of them. I was so horny, completely verified by my drenched throbbing cunt. I stood up and removed my top as they both watched. Now they were both rubbing their large bulges pressing against their pants.

"Wow, you are even more gorgeous than I imagined you naked." Jason said.

I pulled off my skirt and let it fall to the floor. Now standing, I felt the wetness slide down my legs. It only turned me on more.

"I can't be the only one without clothes. It 's my birthday after all. Shouldn't you two be putting on a show for me?" I asked.

"Ha!" Jason laughed. "I suppose that's true." He looked over at Drew. "The birthday girl is requesting we get naked with her. I think we have to comply."

Drew had already undone his belt and was pulling down his jeans. His cock sprang out. It was big and thick. I felt more warm juices seep from my pussy and down my legs. He pushed me back onto the bed. For a brief moment, I felt the tip of his large mushroom shaped dick, graze across my clit. While fully on my back, he slid his hands down from my shoulders, past my boobs, pausing for a moment to swirl his fingertips around my hard nipples. Then, down past my waist until each of his hands were on either of my inner thighs. He spread them as wide as they could go. Now kneeling in front of my exposed pussy, he watched as my wetness flowed past my lips. He caught the dripping juices with two fingers before it slid down into my ass crack. Oh, how I wished he shoved them inside. I watched as he put them in his mouth and licked my sticky grool off them instead.

Mcreads
Mcreads
10 Followers
12