A Birthday To Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmm, you taste delicious." Drew said.

"Does she now?" Jason responded.

He was now also naked. I had somehow missed that show while Drew was teasing me.

"I should probably confirm that for myself." Jason said, just before leaning over the bed to slide his tongue between my pussy lips slowly up towards my clit. I moaned as he swirled his tongue around my swollen clit then sucked it into his mouth before standing back up. His entire face was now glistening with my wetness. "Mmmm. You're right Drew, she's delicious." He murmured as he licked my sticky grool from his lips.

"Ohhhh, I'm going to need to feel those cocks inside me soon." I whimpered while bucking my hips up towards Drew's stiff, thick dick. His bulge twitched and the tip kissed my drenched pussy.

Drew pushed into me and I felt my pussy stretch as I allowed him deeper and deeper. I looked over at Jason. He was stroking his cock while he watched Drew thrust his dick in and out of my sopping wet hole. It was so hot to see him jerk off while watching his friend fuck me.

"Uhhhhh, I'm going to cum!" I yelled out.

My pussy started to contract and waves of pleasure swam over me.

"Jesus fucking Christ." Drew exclaimed looking over at Jason. "She gets even tighter and wetter when she comes. I'm going to blow my load."

As my orgasm was subsiding, I was cognizant to Drew's heavy breathing and pulsating dick bursting hot cum deep inside me. He pulled back and his spent cock slid out from my lips. Laying on my back, I looked up at him and smiled. I felt our hot mixed cum dribble past my lips, down my ass crack, to the blanket below.

Jason then got off the bed beside us, and took Drew's spot between my legs. Seeing his big hard cock, made me tingle all over. Even though I had just cum with Drew, I wanted to feel Jason too. As if he read my mind, Jason lowered his head and slid his tongue up my pussy, tasting both mine and Drew's mixed juices, before sliding up my body and slamming his cock into me.

"Fuck, watching you two was so hot. I don't think I'm going to last very long. Your pussy feels so good." Jason moaned.

Those words sent me over the edge. I was now in the midst of my second orgasm within 10 minutes, and with a second guy. I couldn't help it. I love it when a guy is unable to control himself, allowing my pussy to take over. Jason's cock began throbbing inside me and once again I was aware of the hot liquid spewing deep into my cunt.

Jason lowered his head and kissed me before laying on the bed beside me. I rolled on to my side to face him and started kissing him some more. He was a really good kisser.

We were both startled when we heard a knock at the door. Drew looked over and laughed as he got up to answer the door. Jason climbed under the blanket, while I rolled onto my stomach with a pillow propped up under my boobs. I had turned around so my head was at the foot of the bed. At least the person at the door would see my face first, before my bare ass, I thought.

"Hey Kev." Drew said when he opened the door. "Come on in."

Kevin, one of their friends from the bar, walked in the room. I watched his eyes scan the room and stop on my naked ass for a moment before meeting my eyes.

Clearly, it didn't matter, my nare ass was still the first thing that was noticed.

"Oh hey." He said. "I didn't realize you guys had company. I just came by to pick up a couple drinks and I'll leave."

"No worries, Kev." I said smiling. "It's not like you interrupted anything, we were just chilling. Weren't we boys?" I looked forward to Drew and then back to Jason on the bed beside me. I realized my boobs had popped out from the pillow I was leaning on, when I had turned to Jason. I looked back to see Kevin's reaction. "Oops, sorry Kev. I guess this pillow is not really a great cover up." I said while giggling. I glanced up to see Kevin staring at my exposed tits. I then moved my eyes down to his pants. I smiled when I noticed a bulge appear.

Kevin was not nearly as hot, or as big downstairs, as Drew or Jason. He was shorter, probably around 5'9" or so. Skinnier without the broad shoulders and strong arms. He was also much shyer than Drew or Jason. It was clear he wasn't usually the ladies man of the group. Nonetheless, I truly enjoyed seeing his growing bulge just from seeing my bare boobs pop past the pillow.

Kevin cleared his throat and looked at the floor. "Oh, sorry." He said as if it was his fault my tits were out for him to see. He turned to Drew and asked "Where are the drinks? I'll take them back to the other room and leave you guys."

I smiled at Drew, still not repositioning the pillow to cover my bare chest. Instead, I sat up on the bed and put the pillow over my crossed legs, with my tots completelyon display.

"Kevin." I said.

He looked back my way. I was watching his crotch and once again noticed a bulge reappear.

"Do you like seeing me naked?" His bulge started to twitch. I saw him put his hand into his pocket and try to hide his erection. I liked knowing I was turning him on.

"Well Kev?" Jason said. "The birthday girl asked you a question. It would be rude not to answer." Drew smirked as he caught Jason's eye, then looked back at Kevin.

"Yea." Kevin responded. "You're probably the hottest girl I've ever seen, even with your clothes on." I smiled at him and removed the pillow that covered my bare cum filled pussy.

"Do you want to touch me?" I asked.

Kevin looked at Drew, then Jason, and back to me. "Really?" He questioned. "Girls like you don't usually want guys like me."

"Well, I'm not like most girls." I replied as I stood up and walked towards him, stopping about six inches in front of him. He looked over to Jason and then over tp Drew, who was now sitting on the bed with Jason. Both now watching me with Kevin. They nodded their heads to him.

That was all the affirmation he needed and reached his hand out to caress my perky C cup tits as I layed down on the bed. My nipples hardened as he flicked them with his thumbs, following me down. I was aroused by the sensation, and felt my lips widen. I felt the combined cum from Jason and Drew slip past my thigh and moaned. Kevin's bulge twitched again. When I moved his hand from my boob to my wet pussy, I heard him gasp. I helped push his fingers inside.

"Ohhh" He whispered. "You're so wet."

"Uh-huh" I moaned as he slid his fingers deeper.

I looked over to Jason and Drew. They were both stroking their cocks as their friend fingered my pussy. It turned me on knowing they were watching me, jerking their dicks.I looked back at Kevin, glancing back down to the bulge in his pants.

At that time, Kevin started to breathe heavily. I watched as his bulge began to pulse and twitch under his pants. As I kept staring at his throbbing dick, I noticed a wet spot appear.

He had cum in his pants while fingering me!

It was the ultimate turn on, until Kevin realized I had noticed.

"Uhhh, I'm so sorry." He said embarrassed while stumbling to get out of the bed.

"Don't be, I've never had a guy cum in his pants for me before. It was hot." I said, smiling up at him as I pulled the covers over myself and looked at Jason and Drew on the other bed.

"This has been fun guys." Kevin said "but I should really get these drinks back to the group before they send a search party down."

"Yea, it's getting late." I replied "definitely not enough time to fuck all your friends. Even though we know they all want to fuck the hot birthday girl!"

All of us laughed.

"Ok, Kev," Jason said as he put on his pants. "Let me get you the drinks. Did you want a pair of clean pants?"

Kevin looked down at his crotch to see his big wet spot. Just then, Drew threw him a pair of jeans.

"Thanks buddy." He answered then changed into them. He picked up the drinks and left the room.

I looked at the clock. 2:38 am.

"Well boys, this has been a really fun birthday, but unfortunately, I do have to get home." I got up from the bed, found my skirt and top then, got dressed much to their disappointment.

"We should at least walk you home." Drew said.

"Yes, absolutely." Jason also said.

I smiled at both of them. "Ok."

We left the room, walked back to the elevator, then past the security guard, and through the doors.

"I think he recognized you." Drew said to me. "He gave me and Jason a thumbs up after you walked past."

"Really?" I giggled. I liked the thought of the security guard giving the boys a thumbs up about me.

We stopped for a few minutes at the park to sit on the swings. The park was only lit up by the light of the moon, which was not very bright tonight.

"I'm just past those garages." I said while pointing towards the light coming from the gravel alleyway towards my grandma's place. "I want to be as quiet as possible when I go inside, so I think this is where we part. You are both gentlemen for walking me, and I had a really fun night."

Drew got off his swing first and walked over to mine. Jason was still on the swing beside me. He stood in front of me, leaning down to whisper in my ear "it has been fun. I'm glad I was one of the guys who got to fuck the hot birthday girl tonight."

I felt my clit swell with his words, and stood up to kiss him. As we were kissing I felt his hands slide up my skirt and between my legs. I was wet again and Drew's fingers slid right past my lips. I moaned in pleasure.

Just then, I felt a second set of fingers on my thighs. It was Jason. I felt myself get even more wet knowing they were both touching me. I turned around and bent over the swing. I felt Jason and Drew coordinate their insertion.

I whimpered as I felt my pussy being stretched by both their large cocks at once. I was unable to control myself as I felt them slide in and out at slightly different paces and came right there on the swing. As my orgasm subsided, I felt Jason's, and then Drew's, dicks start to throb inside me. And suddenly I felt all our mixed juices drip out between my legs.

Breathing heavily, they both moved away, and started to pull up their pants. I stood up, and smiled at them.

"Well, I don't think I'll ever look at these swings in the same way again." I laughed and kissed each of them. "It's been fun guys. Thanks for such a memorable birthday." I gave them one last look and walked towards the lit up alleyway, past the six garages, and through the fence to the back door of my grandma's house.

As I opened the door and tiptoed inside, I prayed no one would still be awake. Luckily, everyone was asleep. I closed the door to my room and started to undress. When I took the items out of my purse before climbing into bed, and realized my thong was missing. I smiled to myself thinking it was still somewhere in their hotel room, while drifting off to sleep

12