A Birthday to Remember

Story Info
A follow up to "A night of firsts".
5.5k words
18.2k
14
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Since our "Night of Firsts" for Joey's birthday, thoughts of what she may have planned for my birthday have been on my mind almost constantly. While Joey loves romance and sensuality, I crave intimacy, many of the things I want, maybe even need, may come across to some as submission or even depravity, that really isn't it, I love to be part of her most intimate and private acts. A few of these things make her a little uncomfortable, but she knows these quirks drive me crazy and has dropped a few hints but nothing specific.

My birthday is in early March, we've been cooped up all winter and the first signs of spring were forecast for my birthday weekend, all signs were looking like it could be a perfect weekend. That Friday, concentration at work was nearly impossible, my mind kept wandering and wondering what my beautiful wife of nearly 28 years had in mind for me.

4:30 finally came and I left work, all that remained was an impossibly long, 25-minute commute home. When I finally arrived home, I was greeted at the door by my beautiful bride, she said "why don't you jump in the shower while I load the truck?". I climbed in the shower, my mind racing. I washed up, the whole time my penis was erect in anticipation. I'm not going to lie, I thought about masturbating to relieve a little pressure, but resisted the urge telling myself that it will be worth the wait. When I got out of the shower Joey had my clothes laid out, Nothing fancy, just jeans and a button up shirt. As I got dressed, I heard her putting our bags in the truck. While I was finishing up, she came into the bathroom and said, "I guess I'd better pee before we hit the road". Her peeing is one of those intimate acts that drive me crazy. She sat down and I heard her sexy golden nectar gently splashing the water, a faint little toot escaped her sexy round bottom, this too is one of my intimate turn ons. She said "Ooops, I hope you don't mind" knowing full well what she was doing to me. when she was done urinating, she pulled her legs up on the seat spreading her perfectly waxed vagina and said "Please clean me up" I walked over, dropped to my knees and licked her beautiful womanly folds clean, she tasted sweet and salty at the same time, one of the best flavors I've ever experienced, this combined with the faint aroma of her gas had me in ecstasy. My licks became more intense, she pushed my head away and said, "not now, this was just a cleanup, not sexual", I reluctantly backed away, she pulled her panties and jeans up, washed her hands and casually said "Ready?" as though what had just taken place was the most normal thing in the world. My penis would disagree!

We climbed into the truck, she said "follow the GPS", we started heading south on the expressway as we were passing a car with two women in their 30s, Joey said "Slow Down as we pass" she then reached down beside the seat and grabbed a laminated piece of paper and held it up to the window of the truck, the girls in the car next to us started pointing and laughing, Joey shook her head yes and to my surprise, the passenger in the car lifted her shirt and bra exposing her very nice breasts, she gave them a quick shake, started giggling and pulled her shirt back down. Once we got past the car I said, "What the hell was that?" Joey turned to me with her laminated paper and it said "IT'S MY BIRTHDAY, SHOW ME YOUR BOOBIES!" I started laughing and said "We'll it's MY birthday, not yours" she responded with "I figured I'd get more action as a woman than you would", I couldn't argue with that logic. For the rest of our trip, she showed the sign to every car that had a woman of age with no kids, we saw several more breasts, one woman in a back seat flipped up her skirt and mooned us, and we even had a couple show her breasts and his rather large member. Every time, it made us chuckle and made the trip a lot more exciting. Some people even signaled to Joey to return the favor, which she happily obliged.

The GPS had me exiting the expressway and pulling into a Mexican restaurant, Our first "real" date was at Chi-Chi's, a Mexican chain, I later proposed at the same restaurant, unfortunately, Chi-Chi's no longer exists, but we always do Mexican food for our special occasions. As we were looking at the menu, Joey said "We're staying right across the road, so you can drink if you want". We enjoyed our Chips, salsa, Fajitas, and drinks. Joey excused herself to use the restroom and told me to order dessert. I watched her walk away thinking how lucky I am to have such a beautiful and sexy wife. The waiter came to the table and as I was ordering dessert my phone lit up with a text from Joey. When the waiter walked away I opened the text, it was a short video that started with Joey in the restroom stall pinching her nipple, then she panned the camera down and she was sitting on the toilet, legs open with her labia spread while she was relieving her bladder, with a caption that said "Wish you were here...". I looked up to see her, walking back to the table as though nothing had happened, meanwhile, my erection was threatening to break my zipper! She said, "Is something wrong?" with a mischievous grin on her face. I just swallowed hard and replied "Nope, everything is perfect". Our Dessert came, Mexican fried ice cream, again this is always part of our tradition. We enjoyed our ice cream and drinks, both of us feeling the effects of the alcohol.

By now it was almost 10:00 and we had both worked all day and were tired, as well as horny, so we decided it was time to head to the hotel. Joey went in and got us all checked in while I grabbed the luggage from the truck. When I got into the lobby, she was waiting and said, "follow me". We got into the elevator, and she pressed the button for the top floor, I raised an eyebrow but didn't say anything. When the elevator opened there were only two suites on the top floor. As we entered the suite, I was shocked to see the nicest room I'd ever seen, a full living room, kitchenette, a separate bedroom, and the most luxurious bathroom imaginable, not to mention the four person hot tub in the corner. We walked to the bedroom to put our luggage away, in there I saw two king beds, I said "Expecting Company?" Joey Smiled, winked, and said "Not tonight..."

She then grabbed my hand, and led me to the bathroom, she kissed me, and started to undress me, as we made out like teenagers, our clothes came off and flew all over the bathroom. We both walked into the huge tile shower, I started to reach for the water and she said "Not yet, I have a shower for you first!", she pushed me down to the floor of the shower, the tile was cold against my bare skin. She straddled me and released her alcohol induced urine onto my chest and groin, the warmth from her pee combined with cold tile was almost sensory overload, a small little fart squeaked out, "ooh, Mexican food always gets me" she said. As her pee stopped I leaned in to taste her, it was exquisite, add in her most personal scent and I thought I'd died and gone to heaven. As I licked her naughty bits, she started to grind my face, getting more intense, she slid down my urine soaked body and mounted my throbbing member, It was all I could do to hold back, after a few minutes, Joey had a very intense squirting orgasm, adding to her bodily fluids already all over our genitals. Sensing that I was getting close, she spun around and put my girl cum and urine soaked dick in her mouth, my balls started to tighten, I warned her that I was going to cum, I fully expected her to pull away but instead she pushed her ass to my face, my cock down her throat and let out the most perfectly timed fart in history, her sexy rosebud was nearly touching my tongue when she released it, I dove in with gusto, licking and smelling her as I filled her mouth with a pent up load of semen.

We stood, turned on the shower and washed each other, paying special attention to those areas that are the most sensitive. We climbed into the giant bed, nude, spent and content. As Joey drifted to sleep, I heard a little gas escape, this time totally accidental as she relaxed. I chuckled, snuggled in, and drifted to sleep.

In the morning, I awoke to an empty bed, I saw that the bathroom door was closed, I knocked and said, "can I come in?" she said, "No, even after 30 years, some things a lady does are still private". When she emerged from the restroom she was dressed and ready for the day. She said get cleaned up, we have just enough time for breakfast before your appointment at the barber shop.

For breakfast we went to a street side diner, enjoyed the beautiful weather dining on the patio. It felt great to get outside after the long Michigan winter. The barber shop was a short walk from the diner.

When we arrived at the barber shop, I was pleasantly surprised to see the barber, I was expecting the typical old man, instead we were greeted by a gorgeous woman in her mid-fifties. She ushered me into her chair, introduced herself as Denise, and explained that she was going to start with a hot towel shave. Denise reclined the chair, placed a super-heated towel over my face and neck, at first it felt somewhere between relaxing and painful, as it cooled slightly the feeling became comforting. In a few minutes Denise pulled the towel back and began applying shaving cream with a brush, she then began shaving me with a straight razor, I have always wanted a straight razor shave, I never dreamt it would be done by a beautiful slightly older woman. First, she shaved my neck, then trimmed my beard, shaping it to look more full, she then trimmed my eyebrows, uni-brow really let's be honest, next she placed another super-heated towel over my whole head, I have always wanted to have my head shaved by a straight razor, and it is surprisingly hard to find someone to do it. When she removed the towel and lathered my head with the foam, the feeling was slightly erotic, my bald head has always been an erogenous zone. I stared at Joey while Denise made me smoother than I have ever felt, I could tell Joey was enjoying this as well, we both sincerely enjoy watching the other experience pleasure.

Feeling like a new man, I asked "What's next?" Joey said "time for some new clothes". As we walked to the men's store, she alternated between holding my hand and rubbing my super smooth freshly shaved head. When we got to the store, she told the salesman that I needed something nice for dinner, he returned with a very trendy sport coat and slacks, tossed in a red tie and black shirt and sent us on our way.

Joey said, "I plan to wear the little black dress you bought me for my birthday, but I need something to wear underneath, and you get to choose..." She lead me down the block and around the corner. It was then that I saw the adult novelty and clothing store. This was not what I expected! I was further surprised to see Joey walk up and kiss the saleswoman on the mouth, it was Susan, the woman we first met at Victoria Secret on Joey's birthday, the woman that made our night so memorable! Susan released her embrace from Joey and came over and kissed me, this was the first time I'd kissed a woman other than Joey. It felt strange and exciting. I exclaimed "What are you doing here? You're 80 miles from the last place we saw you!" She answered, "I needed something a little more exciting in my life, so I left Victoria Secret and started this place, Welcome to Susan's Sensuals!" She continued to explain "I offer everything from basic lingerie and toys to hard core fetish and domination products, as well as supplying the local exotic dancers". Now that I'd had a moment to gather my senses, I noticed how nice, clean, and well-lit the place was, the staff were beautiful people dressed in sexy lingerie, both male and female. Susan wore a particularly sexy short nightgown that was both sexy and sensual, yet somehow still appropriate for a cougar in her 60s. Susan's full breasts with the perfect amount of sag were visible through the sheer fabric, I could see her delicate pink thong nestled between the cheeks of her full bottom. As we talked, we began looking for something sexy for Joey to wear tonight for dinner. We decided on a purple crotch less thong and matching peekaboo bra, I was the luckiest man on the planet. It was then that a sinister idea crossed my mind. I said "I get to choose what you wear to dinner under your dress tonight, right?" Joey said "yes, I thought you chose this?" Holding up the bag containing her purple outfit. I said "I have an idea for one more thing" I told Joey to wait there and grabbed Susan by the hand. Once we were away from Joey, I asked Susan "Where are the butt plugs?" Susan got a smile on her face and said, "That's naughty, I like the way you think!" Susan helped me pick out a small plug with a purple gem to match her thong. Joey enjoys butt play, particularly tongues, fingers, and thin toys, but she has not managed the real thing...yet. She wants nothing more, but says it still hurts and will need more practice. I handed Susan some cash and slipped the plug in my pocket, I told her "It will be a surprise for later". As we walked to where Joey was sitting, she saw our empty hands and said, "no luck?" I responded with a shrug and a smile. Joey said, "Before we leave, can we use your restroom?" We followed Susan down the hall past some small rooms. Joey said, "what are those?" Susan said "those are peep show booths, people, mostly guys, can go in and choose from a dozen porn videos and relieve a little pressure, if you know what I mean" Joey said "Guys go in there and Jack off, why not do it at home?" Susan said "Part of it is the thrill, some of it is that it's taboo, some guys come in on their lunch break, all sorts of reasons, if they clean up afterward, I don't judge. In fact, the last booth has a gloryhole, that can get really interesting!"

Susan showed us the restroom, Joey grabbed my hand and pulled me in with her, she again sat down to relieve herself, when she finished, she stood up, turned around and bent over and said "Clean me please!" As I started to lick her clean, her cute little butthole opened and let out a very airy fart, I moaned and switched my licking to her ass, she giggled and said, "You're so weird, I can't believe you like that!". I can't explain it, it's just so taboo and intimate, I feel like it's a gift from her to allow me to be part of such a private act. Even to this day she will not just pass gas as needed, she will always leave the room and go somewhere private, so her doing this for me is that much more special. I had to pee too, I pulled my member out and stood by the toilet, however in my aroused state it turned out to be quite difficult, Joey thought this was pretty humorous. With a little more effort than normal I managed to get the job done, no thanks to Joey teasing me.

As we left the bathroom, I saw Joey look at the peep show booth, I said "Do you want to go in there?" she said, "Kinda, I guess I'm curious". With that, we went into the booth and locked the door, I put a $10 bill in the machine and said, "Pick your movie". She looked over the selections and chose a female masturbation video. As the video started, we heard a noise in the booth next to us, that's when we realized we were in one of the booths with a gloryhole. Joey's face was somewhere between panic and excitement, she looked through the hole and I saw her face change, she turned to me and said, "He's masturbating and he's HUGE!" I said, "Yea, are you surprised? That's what these rooms are for" at that point he must have heard her or just got his confidence up, because a very large, 8+ inch, thick and veiny black cock came through the hole. Joey Gasp! I said "he's just looking for help, go ahead and help him out!" she got a concerned look on her face and said "I've never touched another man, are you sure?" I said, "Whatever you are comfortable with, it's not like you're cheating I'm right here!". she reached out grabbed his enormous penis and started stroking, her hands didn't reach all the way around! As she started to get into rhythm, she spit on it to add a little lube, I noticed his cock twitch and he started to moan, I said "He's close, be ready". She moved to the side just as he exploded, shooting rope after rope of thick cream. Joey smiled, looking at her accomplishment, she said "That was kind of fun!", from the other side of the wall we heard a deep voice say "Thanks!" and the door closed as he left. Joey then asked, "How did he know I was a woman?" I said "Well, he probably looked or heard us talking, but honestly, most guys in these booths don't care, the hands, mouths and asses are all genderless when your cock is poking through a hole in a wall." She looked concerned, just then we heard the door next door open and close again. This time a hand came through the wall and tugged at Joey's pants, I said "They want your pants down, don't leave them hanging!" Unsure of herself Joey dropped her pants, I saw a mouth come up to the hole, I told her to Back Up to the hole. The person on the other side started licking her pussy like a person possessed, Seeing the combination of pleasure and concern on her face was more than I could handle, I pulled my cock out and stood in front of Joey, she immediately started sucking, as I was getting close to cumming, I spun her around to cum all over pussy and asshole, I then turned her back around and backed her up to the gloryhole, the unknown participant on the other side dove right back in cleaning her up and sending her over the edge. After Joey caught her breath, she looked through the hole to see who had just eaten her pussy and my cum, but the room was empty. She said, " Was that man that ate your cum or a woman that ate my pussy?" I said, "Does it matter?" She replied, "Not really, I guess that is part of the draw of a place like this."

We cleaned ourselves and the booth up and walked out, Susan greeted us and asked if we needed anything else. We told her we were all set and were heading back to our room to relax a bit before our dinner reservation. Susan leaned in and hugged Joey and said "See you tonight" then planted a soft kiss on her lips. This caught my attention. As we walked out headed back to the truck, I asked "Did she say, see you tonight"? Joey smiled and said, "Yes, she will be joining us for an after dinner private party, just the 3 of us".

We got back to the hotel room and decided to relax a bit before our dinner reservation, I must have dozed off, because I woke up to Joey getting ready, she was standing in front of the mirror wearing only the Lingerie I picked out earlier in the day. She said "Good Morning Sleepy head" with a wink. I said "Just resting up for our special party tonight" I got up and jumped in the shower, when I was done Joey had my suit all laid out and she was dressed and ready. She said, "hurry it up, the Limo will be here in 15 minutes". About 10 minutes later, I was ready to go, I told Joey how fantastic she looked in her nearly complete outfit. She said, "Nearly Complete?" as she felt for her necklace, making sure she didn't forget anything. I then showed her the butt plug Susan and I picked out, she said "all Night?" I said, "You told me I got to pick what you wore under your dress tonight" She said "I guess I did!" She Bent over, lifted her dress and exposed her beautiful full ass and pulled the thong to the side. She handed me the plug and said, "Help please". I dropped to my knees and started licking her asshole to get it nice and lubed up, I then put the plug in my mouth for more lube, as I slid it in her ass she moaned and sighed. She said, "This could be an interesting night, I've never worn a plug for more than a few minutes in the bedroom, hours will be an experience". Just then she got a text letting us know the limo had arrived. I kissed her and took her hand, as we were walking to the elevator I noticed a little shimmy in her step, she said "I think I'm going to like this". We got in the Limo, I poured a couple drinks and we sat back and enjoyed the ride to the restaurant. Joey chose a high-end steakhouse, She knows me well. I ordered the porterhouse with creamed spinach and Cesar salad, Joey had the filet with a loaded baked potato and soup. We both enjoyed drinks with our meal and by the time the meal was over we were feeling no pain. After Dinner we went back to the hotel. When we walked in, I was surprised to see Susan waiting there with her massage table set up wearing only pink lingerie to match Joey's purple set. The lights were dimmed, candles lit, relaxing music playing, and Susan was ready. Joey began to unbutton my shirt and helped me get undressed. Once she had me stripped completely naked, Susan asked me to lay face down on the massage table. She started with my hands, the feeling was wonderful, My hands hurt nearly constantly, so the massage was perfect. She worked her way up my arm, she then switched to the other side, next she went to the head of the table and began working my smooth head and upper shoulder area, I could feel the lace from her bra touching the back of my head. She worked down my back eventually stopping at my lower back. She then walked to the other end of the table and worked my feet, calves, and hamstrings. She was very good, not only was the message very effective, but it was also quite erotic. When she got to my ass she worked the muscles very well, I could feel the tension leaving my body. "Time to roll over," she said. As I turned over my erection sprang up, "I think he likes it" Joey said while giggling. It was then that I noticed Joey was standing in only her thong. Again, Susan started with my hands and arms, moved to the head of the table, when she bent over with her breasts hovering above my face, Joey slid behind Susan and unclasped her bra, Susan's mature breasts fell onto my face, they were soft and smelled like her perfume. As she continued to work my upper chest, she kept dragging her hard nipples across my face and mouth, driving me crazy. She pulled away and worked my feet and legs, the feeling was intense, I closed my eyes and enjoyed the sensation of a strange woman rubbing my body, as well as an overall high-quality massage. As she reached my upper thigh I felt her brush against my scrotum, it seemed accidental, but she knew exactly what she was doing. She began rubbing and massaging my testicles, firm yet gentle, I could tell she was a professionally trained massage therapist. as she rubbed my balls, I spread my legs to give her better access, just when I thought it couldn't get any better I felt a mouth around my penis, I looked down and saw Joey had me in her mouth, Susan then started licking my balls pausing only to make out with my wife.

12