A Birthday to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joey Broke away and suggested we take this party to the bed. I climbed from the table and followed the ladies to one of the beds. Joey stripped Susan's thong off on the way and held it to my face, her scent was exquisite, slightly musky, and all woman. The ladies fell into the bed wrapped in each other's arms, kissing, moaning, hands exploring. It was one of the most erotic moments of my life. They broke their embrace and reached for my hands, pulling me into the bed with them. The kissing, moaning, and exploring continued, at one point Susan and I each had one of Joey's double D breasts in our mouths while Joey was laying back in ecstasy. Leaving Susan to her breast I slid down Joey's body, kissing my way down her soft womanly curves. When I reached her vagina, I gently started kissing, and licking her folds, she tasted perfect. She rolled over on top of Susan, taking her breast in her mouth, she curved her back, putting her perfect ass in the air, and looked back at me "Take out the plug". I started kissing her ass cheeks, grabbed the plug and gently started to remove it, her sphincter stretched releasing its grip on the jeweled toy. When the toy came out Joey let out a moan. I started licking her pucker, she placed her hand on the back of my head, pressed me harder into her ass and said "Are you ready, I've been plugged for over three hours?" I knew what she was asking and said "Yes!". With that I felt her tight little hole start to relax, I was hit with the biggest fart I have ever heard her make, I felt the wind, it smelled pungent yet sweet, and sounded wet from my saliva. I inhaled her most intimate aroma and dove back into her ass. Susan said "I've never been a part of something so intimate, I have never thought of passing gas as sexy, but when you love someone the way you two do, I get it. Thanks for letting me experience that". As I continued to eat Joey's ass I reached under to find Susan's pussy. My hand met Joey's, she was already fingering her and rubbing her clit. Joey Grabbed my hand and pushed it down to Susan's ass. I started circling Susan's butt hole, I applied pressure, as I did, I asked Susan if this was ok, she said "Yes, I'm a Butt Slut, please play with my back door!". I pushed my finger into Susan, she gasped "YES" at that moment I was eating the ass and pussy of my bride, while fingering the ass of a sexy cougar that my wife was making out with and fingering. I couldn't think of any place I'd rather be.

Joey Rolled off from Susan, she told me to lay on my back. I laid down, Joey started to kiss me, I felt Susan put my cock in her mouth, there was no doubt, Susan had some experience, My cock slid all the way down her throat. Joey sat up, looked at me, and said "I know you want nothing more than to fuck my ass, I just can't take it... Yet, Susan can and is willing to be my surrogate for anal". With that Susan grabbed some lube from beside the bed and started stroking my rock-hard cock with her well lubed hands, Joey said "The only rule is you cum in or on me, I want your cum". Susan Straddled me, Joey worked her way behind Susan, I felt her wrap her hand around me and gently guide me into Susan's prepped ass. As I entered her all three of us moaned a little, This was the first time I had ever been inside a woman other than my wife, and the first time ever in an ass. Her sphincter was tight as she started to settle down on me. Joey came to my head and straddled my face, as Susan began to get in a rhythm on my cock, Joey rode my face, The ladies were passionately kissing and playing with each other's breasts and bodies. The sights, sounds and smells were the things dreams are made of. Joey leaned back placing her ass hole directly on tongue, then without warning unleashed a torrent of warm urine, It flowed down my chin, some into my mouth, but mostly down my body, a small little toot escaped her ass, onto my tongue. Susan began to rub Joey's piss into my chest and body, This most intimate of acts sent Susan over the edge, I felt her anal walls tighten and spasm with her orgasm, Seeing Susan in the middle of orgasm sent Joey into her own, squirting orgasm, she shifted her pussy back to my eager mouth, her squirting girl cum was almost too much to handle, it ran down my cheeks on to the now soaked bed. I managed to pull my face away enough to say, "I'm going to cum soon."

Susan slid her well fucked ass off from my cock, she turned around and swallowed my dick, she said, "I always make sure my men are clean when we're done" Joey laid on her back near the edge of the bed and breathlessly said "Pound me, Use me!" I started pounding Joey, Susan slipped under us and started licking my balls and Joey's ass. I felt Joey's pussy tighten with another wet orgasm. That was all I could handle, I filled Joey's soaking wet cunt with the biggest orgasm of my life. As the room came back into focus, I pulled my spent member from Joey, Susan slid it into her mouth, licking the mixture of our combined juices off from my shaft. She then moved over and began to clean up Joey, she looked up over Joey's pubic mound and said "Mmmmm, the second time today I get to eat a fresh cream pie from this perfect pussy!" Joey lifted her head and looked down at Susan and said, "That was you in the glory hole?" Then turned to me and said, "Did you know?" I laughed and said "Yes, I saw her bracelet when she reached through the hole" Joey laid her head back down and relaxed while Susan finished her clean up.

We ended our perfect night by relaxing in the hot tub, As I sat there thinking about how lucky I was to have such a perfect, beautiful and willing wife. I drifted off to sleep, I woke when I heard the door on the room close, Joey walked back over and said, "You should probably get out before you turn into a prune." I climbed out of the hot tub, embraced Joey and said "Thank you for giving me the best birthday a guy has ever had, I know some of my quirks make you a little uncomfortable, but the fact that you will do them for me makes them that much more special, I Love You" she said "Like this?" and squeaked out the cutest little fart I have ever heard, she laughed and said "Let's go to bed, I Love you Too."

As we were lying in bed Joey said "Susan invited us to her birthday celebration in May, I accepted, I hope you don't mind" I laughed and said "Oh no, what a hardship that will be!" As we drifted to sleep, I was daydreaming about what Susan could have in mind...I can't wait.

12
  • COMMENTS
8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I don’t see block text, proper grammar, and several paragraphs.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

There are these little things called paragraphs. You should get to know them. Then you should just stop writing altogether. Just terrible!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Mindless but fun. What the hubby doesn't realize is that among Susan's plans for her birthday party is to get a big dicked guy take and devour Joey. Realization will come too late!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I applaud you for managing to use tags. However, with that many fetish tags, how did you miss putting this in the Fetish category?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

You need an editor on this story.

The block-text, is going to confuse the eye.

The run-on sentences almost stopped me at the first paragraph.

I didn’t make it past the second paragraph.

-

If there’s a message, or story here, I missed it for the structure you used. That means the mechanics overwhelmed what you want to say.

-

I gave no rating, I don’t think it would be fair. I’ll check back later, and see if things have improved.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Second Chances The wife screws up and then asks for a second chance.in Loving Wives
Tricks and No Treats A series of Halloween pranks ends a marriage.in Loving Wives
No Questions Asked Did his super faithful wife just ask for a hall pass?in Loving Wives
Mary Wants to share his conservative wife. She says no, but then…in Incest/Taboo
My Wife's Painful Mistake Loving Wife misjudges husbands resolve - big mistake.in Loving Wives
More Stories