A Birthday Treat for a Virgin Sissy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wasn't a hairy person naturally. Other than a very small patch on my pubic area and a few on my legs, I was mostly smooth all over. But I loved the idea of making sure my legs were extra smooth for Steve.

After finishing, I rinsed my legs and turned to smile at Steve.

"Ok, all clean! Why don't you pull the plug and I'll grab you a towel?" Steve said, getting up from his seat.

I pulled the plug out of the tub and felt the water start to slip away. Still a little self-conscious, I stood up and let the water and leftover suds start to fall from my body. I was still extremely erect, and I knew that I had dripped some pre-cum in the tub from when Steve was stroking and fingering me.

Steve reached into the closet cupboard and pulled out a fluffy white towel and came back over, wrapping the towel around me and patting me down. I stepped out of the tub, taking his hand to steady myself on the slippery floor. Steve dried me off, paying particular attention to my cock and giving it a tug after he had adequately patted it down.

"Ok sweetie, let's go get you dolled up," he said, putting out his hand towards mine.

Before taking it, I spotted some fruity body spray on the bathroom counter, and I walked over to spritz some on my neck before we left. Then I took my man's hand and let him walk me back out into the master bedroom, then into the hall, and finally into what I could only assume was his daughter's room.

Steve flicked the lights on and led me over to a large walk-in closet and armoire.

"You can pick whatever you want, Evan. My daughter is your age and about your size. And she's not very...well-endowed if you know what I mean."

Before letting go of his hand to start exploring, I leaned up and kissed him on the lips. As I headed towards the armoire, I felt the towel that Steve had tucked around me loosen and fall off. For a split second, I thought about picking it up and putting it back on. But the thought didn't last. I was about to change and become something...someone... that had been lurking inside me for some time. And I didn't care anymore if Steve...this handsome, hunk of a man, saw me naked.

I started in the armoire, opening drawers until I found where his daughter kept her panties. There were so many to choose from. I was overwhelmed by the choices. Different colours -- pinks, purples, whites, reds -- and different materials. There were bikinis, thongs, and boyshorts. I let me hand run through them, feeling the fabrics. I pulled a couple out and pressed them against my erection, loving the feeling of silk, lace, and cotton against my hard cock.

But I knew which one I wanted. Nestled in the back, probably hidden from her parents, was a gorgeous pair of pink, lace panties. It was a sexy, baby pink colour. I knew it would make me feel amazing. I pulled them out and pressed them to my face, feeling the lacey materials. Behind me, I could see Steve sitting on the edge of his daughter's bed. He had unzipped his jeans and was now rubbing his beautiful cock through his underwear. His eyes were latched on me.

Holding them out, I slipped my foot into the first leg hole, then did the same with the other. I started pulling them up my smooth legs. When I reached my cock, I pulled the fabric up and over, enclosing my hard penis in the pretty lace. Turning to face the mirror, I giggled with glee.

The panties looked so nice! And they framed my ass perfectly. I felt like such a perfect little sissy, standing in these pink panties being ogled by a handsome man.

"You like them?" I asked, turning to face Steve.

"They are gorgeous on you sweetie," Steve replied.

I went back to the drawers and quickly went back to one that I had opened first that contained socks, stockings, and pantyhose. Like the panty drawer, this one had huge variety. But I found one I liked right away. They were a pair of cotton stockings that went up to my knees. They were white, with big pink stripes. I pulled them on one at a time, wiggling my toes. They looked like the kind a girl would wear if they were trying to be super feminine. They made me blush with excitement.

Heading into the closet, I admired a bunch of different skirts. While the schoolgirl plaid skirt caught my eye, I felt like I was building a theme with my pink ensemble. I wanted to be wrapped in girly pink, like a little princess. And so, I chose a pink frilly skirt and pulled it up. It cascaded over my butt nicely. Lastly, I flicked through her blouses and shirts, settling on a cute white tank top that had bright pink letters on the front. It read: "Princess" -- exactly how I felt.

With the ensemble complete, I prepared to step out of the closet and let Steve see me. I could smell the fruity soap and body spray. I could feel the fabrics tight around my body. My cock felt just right enclosed within my pink panties. I felt, for once, like a girl. I stepped outside.

"Oh my god sweetie!" Steve said, standing up and zipping up his jeans. "You look incredible!"

I blushed scarlet. With my hands clasped in front of me and my toes touching each other, I batted my eye lashes at Steve nervously.

"You really think so?" I asked.

"Yes, you look beautiful, my princess," he replied, stepping towards me and reaching out to touch my body. "You picked such a perfect outfit for me! You really look like such a special girl."

"Thanks!" I replied, smiling sheepishly.

"You know what...you don't look like an Evan anymore. You look like a real princess. We need to give you a proper girly name," Steve said, cupping my left ass cheek as he smiled down at me.

"Oh yes, I'd like that!"

"How about, Emma? Would you like to be my little girl Emma?"

My cock throbbed beneath my panties and I felt a little bit of precum drizzle out into the lace.

"Oh god yes, I would love to be your little girl Emma," I replied eagerly.

"Perfect. My princess Emma," Steve replied, taking me into his arms and hugging me close to him.

As he pulled apart, I wrapped my arms around his neck, like I had seen the girls do to boys at dances. Looking up into his eyes, I asked nervously, "If I'm your little girl, can you be my Daddy?"

"Yes Emma, you can call me Daddy," Steve replied pulling me close and kissing me deeply on the mouth.

I barely remember getting back to his bedroom. Steve reached underneath me and scooped me up into his arms. I was still wrapped around his neck, and his arms were holding me firmly under my knees and in the small of my back. He carried me back to his bedroom and laid me down in his bed, like a groom carrying his bride.

As I laid back, Daddy took off his jeans and his shirt. I loved seeing his chest for the first time in real life. It was just like the picture -- well-built, with a little bit of hair. His legs were strong, and I could see the lines of his muscles around his thighs and glutes. Most importantly, I could see his hard cock outlined in his boxers.

He climbed on top of me, enveloping me in his strong body. I could smell his musk even clearer now. His hands started exploring my body, feeling me through the fabric of my girly clothes, brushing my inner thigh underneath the skirt. He kissed my neck, sending shivers of pleasure through my body.

"Oh Daddy, that feels so nice! I feel like such a little girl with you!" I moaned with pleasure.

"Daddy is going to treat his little princess so well," Steve replied, moving from right to left as he kissed me neck and ears.

When he finally arrived at my lips, I was on cloud nine. I could feel his hard cock rubbing against me through my skirt and panties. My own hard boi clitty was rubbing back against his. My hands were frantically running over his body, feeling every muscle. We kissed passionately. His tongue and mine danced around each other. I could feel his right hand reaching under my skirt, cupping my ass firmly. I moaned into his mouth.

"Daddy, I want to feel your cock," I begged, breaking our kiss for a moment.

"You do, eh? You want to feel Daddy's cock, Emma?", he replied, rolling to his side.

"God, yes!" I moaned in reply.

"Then go ahead," he answered, grinning.

I reached down to his underwear, letting my fingers slide under the elastic. My hands were smooth from daily moisturizing. I pulled at the elastic and tugged down, slowly pulling them off, making sure to make enough room for his incredibly engorged member. Daddy helped by wiggling. As they pulled over top of his cock, his manhood sprang out.

I felt the drool starting to dribble from my mouth at the sight.

Once his underwear was safely removed, I reached down and took his hard cock in my smooth hand.

It felt warm and heavy. It wasn't unlike my own boi clitty. But it felt harder and it seemed to pulse with a manly energy. And it was definitely bigger!

"It's amazing Daddy! I love it so much!"

"Mmm, I'm glad princess. Why don't you stroke it for Daddy?"

I did as I was told, slowly stroking up and down on the hard shaft. Daddy let out groans and moans as I worked his cock. I leaned in and kissed him, stifling his moans in my mouth as I stroked his gorgeous cock. As I did, it seemed to grow even more. Its perfect curvature came into form and his balls got nice and tight. Using my spare hand, I massaged his heavy balls, thinking about the delicious man juice inside.

"Oh baby girl, just like that. Mmmm, yes," Daddy moaned as I jerked him.

I picked up the pace, stroking faster, letting my hand glide up and down his shaft, squeezing lightly at the tip. I could tell it was making Daddy happy and, in that moment, I felt like that was my whole purpose in life.

"Do you want to suck on it princess?" Daddy asked.

"Yes! So badly Daddy!"

Steve rolled off the bed and stood up. He was now fully naked in front of me and I took a brief moment to take him all in, head to toe. I couldn't believe that this hunk was taking me to bed as his girl.

"Come here and get on your knees like a good girl," Daddy ordered.

I gleefully bounced off the bed and fell to my knees in front of him. Taking his cock back into my hand, I rubbed it, admiring it from close up.

"Take it nice and slow for your first-time sweetie," he said, stroking my hair.

This was a moment I had fantasized about forever. The moment I would finally get to submit and take a cock inside of me...finally taste a man. I had jerked off so many times dreaming about this, and now it was finally happening.

I leaned up and gently kissed the tip, feeling the warmth of his cock head press against my lips. Flattening my tongue, I licked the shaft from base to tip, enjoying the taste of his manhood. I licked it like a popsicle, lathering it with slick spit. Pressing it against my cheek, I rubbed his dick against my smooth face, worshiping it, succumbing to it.

Then, finally, I wrapped my lips around it and took him into my mouth. As I slid his cock into my mouth, I looked up innocently at Daddy, seeking reassurance. His eyes were rolled back and his breathing heavy as his hands gripped the sides of my head.

"Oh god baby, don't stop. Take me into your mouth just like that. Good girl, Emma," he moaned.

I started to bob up and down on his cock, getting into the rhythm of my first blow job. It was different than the times I had tried sucking on my dildo. The warmth of the skin felt nice in my mouth, and I could feel the blood pumping through the veins on his erection as my tongue explored the shaft. I thought I was pretty good at sucking on the dildo, but it still took me a second to adjust to the real thing. Unlike my silicon toy, Steve could also control the pace of the blow job. He thrust his hips forward into my mouth and pulled my head down with his hands, setting the pace as I tried to keep up.

I wrapped one hand around his shaft and stroked him as I sucked, taking back some control. With my other hand, I massaged his balls again, tugging on them gently. My tongue went to work on the glands around his cock head, lapping at them greedily as my head bobbed up and down.

Daddy was moaning loudly now. I could tell I was doing a good job, which made me more excited.

My boi clitty was so hard in my panties. When I reached under my skirt to touch it, I could feel that the lace was wet around my cock where the precum was dripping out. I started rubbing it again with my fingertips, feeling so slutty as I sucked my man and rubbed my cock.

I spat out his cock and stroked it gently, scuttling down to lick his balls. Lapping at them and stroking him, ours eyes locked. He looked so handsome, towering above me with his powerful body.

"You are such a good girl, Emma", he moaned, gripping my hair tightly as I felt his body tense with pleasure.

I took one of his balls in my mouth at a time, sucking on them tenderly as I stroked him.

"You taste so good, Daddy! I love worshipping your cock."

"How about Daddy makes you feel good now?" he said, reaching down under my chin and tilting my head up. "Stand up sweetie."

I stood up and Daddy put his hands on each side of my hips and lifted me onto the bed, pulling my ass back towards the edge. Getting on one knee, he knelt down behind me and lifted my skirt up.

"Oh my, Emma, you're so wet for Daddy!"

He reached up and rubbed my cock through the soaking panties, causing me to moan with pleasure.

"Lift up those beautiful legs sweetie," he instructed.

I did as I was told and lifted my legs, presenting my ass to him under my skirt.

"As much as it pains me to do this, I need to take off these pretty panties," Daddy said, as he reached underneath and yanked my panties off.

Reaching up, he took my cock in his hand, squeezing it. He stroked it gently as I moaned and purred with pleasure. Then he put his hands on my butt cheeks and pushed up, exposing my tight, virgin hole. He leaned in and licked it.

"Mmm, baby girl, your boi pussy tastes like berries."

I couldn't even find words to respond. I just moaned, dropping my octaves down to the prettiest, girliest voice I could muster.

Daddy went back to my hole and started to lick it lovingly. His tongue lapped at the hole while his hands rubbed my ass cheeks.

The feeling was amazing. Just like when he fingered me in the bathtub, I could feel his tongue sending shivers down my spine as it rubbed against the sensitive hole. Eventually, he started probing inside, stiffening his tongue and letting it dart in and out.

"Such a yummy boi pussy Emma," he complimented me.

I was writhing around on the bed at this point. My hands were clenching the duvet as I moaned, my legs in the air, feeling my man eating me out.

"Oh god Daddy, please don't stop!" I screamed.

He didn't stop. He kept licking my hole, reaching back up to my cock, which was flopping around as I writhed with pleasure. He gripped it and started stroking as he licked.

I felt a rush in my head and felt myself building to orgasm. It came out of nowhere, but my whole body was on fire with pleasure.

"Oh my god I'm gonna cum Daddy!!!!" I screamed.

As I started to squirt out cum, Steve kept stroking. I kept moaning, "I'm such a little girl! I'm such a little girl! I'm such a little girl!" as I squirted everywhere.

It was the most intense orgasm I'd ever had. And he had barely touched my cock. The euphoria of being all-dolled up, with my man, getting my ass eaten -- all of it was too much. I came a ton, spraying my juices all over my outfit.

A small bit of the cum had pooled in my pubic region, right above my cock. Steve leaned up and licked all of it into his mouth, tasting my juices. He stood up and leaned down to me, instructing me to open my mouth. His mouth close to mine, he let the cum slide out of his mouth and drip down, in a large globule, onto my waiting tongue.

I let the cum cascade over my stuck-out tongue, enjoying watching Daddy's approving face. Then I brought it into my mouth, swishing it around, swallowing all of it, and showing Daddy my clean tongue.

"Mmm, good girl. That's not the first time you've eaten your own cum, is it Emma?"

I blushed, remembering the countless times I'd cum in my palm and licked it clean.

"No Daddy, not the first time."

He smiled and leaned down to kiss me. I could taste the cum in my mouth and on his breath as well. The smell of it, mixed with the fruity body spray and his manly musk was a powerful aphrodisiac. My cock was already hard again and I knew what I wanted next. I suspect it was what he wanted as well.

"Daddy, will you fuck me now?" I asked, putting on my most imploring look.

Daddy smiled, looking down at his little girl in her cute pink outfit, covered in droplets of cum.

"Yes princess. Daddy is going to make you his now."

He grabbed my hips again and pulled me closer to the edge of the bed. He reached to his bedside table, where he had a waiting bottle of lube. Squirting some onto his hand, he reached down and rubbed some of it into my hole. It was already loose and wet from his amazing rim job. He slid one finger, then two, into my hole, filling every crevice with the gel.

"Do you want me to use a condom, baby girl?" he asked, reaching for one next to the lube.

Evan would have probably said yes. Emma didn't hesitate to shake her head.

"No Daddy, I want to feel every inch of you inside of me. I want to be yours in every way."

"Mmmmm, good girl," Daddy replied approvingly.

He rubbed some of the lube on his cock and lined himself up at my hole. He pressed the tip of his hard cock against the bud, making me quiver with anticipation. Not too fast, he started to thrust against the crack of my ass, sliding his lubed cock between my cheeks.

"Are you ready for this, Emma? I'm going to take it nice and slow. But it'll hurt a bit the first time."

"I'm ready, Daddy. Make me your little girl," I replied, excitedly.

With that, he pushed against my ass hole. Slowly, gingerly, his cock started to slide in, pushing the sphincter open as I let myself blossom for him.

"Take my cherry Daddy," I moaned, fighting back all of the feelings.

Daddy's hands held my hips firmly as he pushed in. My slim legs, still in their pink and white stockings, rested on his chest in the air. It was painful, as I knew it would be. My dildo wasn't this big. But my ass willingly accepted him. He was my man and I was his girl. This was what I was meant to do. And gosh, I looked so pretty doing it!

When he was finally almost all the way inside me, he paused and stroked my cheek.

"How does it feel, Emma?"

"Oh my god, it feels amazing Daddy! It feels so right! I can't believe I haven't been able to have you inside of me before. I love it!"

Holding my hips again, he started to pull out, then slid back in. Slowly and surely, he started to fuck me. He felt so big inside of me. And the curve on his cock pressed against my prostate just right, making my boi clitty rock hard. As he fucked me, he reached up and scooped some of my cum onto his fingers, stroking me with my own juices.

I was in ecstasy. My whole body was humming with sensations as he took me. He picked up speed, slamming his shaft into my tight hole.

"Fuck yes Daddy! Fuck me! Oh god yes! Oh yesssss fuck me!" I moaned, beside myself with pleasure.

Daddy grunted and moaned as well.

"Yes, fuck ya. Take it girl. Oh god yes princess, take my cock!"

After what seemed like a pleasurable eternity, he pulled out, ordering me to flip over. I flipped onto my tummy and crawled further into the bed. I knew I was getting the sheets dirty with cum and lube, but I didn't care. Daddy got into the bed and climbed on top of me. He pushed my skirt up and slid himself back inside of me.

I gasped when he pushed in this time. I wasn't expecting it so suddenly. But it was nice just the same. Steve was fully on top of me. He chest covering my back, his legs and feet pushing my own girly legs aside as he buried himself in his little girl. He kissed my neck as plowed me, whispering dirty things in my ear and telling me how much of a special girl I was.