A Birthday Treat for a Virgin Sissy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I focused on the feelings in my ass. I could feel him sliding in. I tried to squeeze my ass and was rewarded with grunts of pleasure. Daddy wrapped his arms around me and held me close. My slim, shorter frame was enveloped by his masculine body. I felt completely submissive. I felt like a totally belonged to this man who was making love to me.

He yanked my chest up, forcing me into doggy position. He continued to pound my ass, slapping it occasionally as he made me take every inch.

I loved the feeling of being in doggy-style. I knew it was what men loved, to look down and see their cock sliding between a perfectly round ass. My boi clitty was bouncing around, leaking precum again. It brushed against the front of my skirt, which Daddy had pushed up behind me, but still fell loosely around my front.

"God your ass is so tight, Emma. It feels so much better than my wife's pussy."

I smiled, breathing heavy as I tried to control myself, feeling so proud that I was making him feel so good on my first time. I reached down and started touching myself again. Much like the blowjob earlier, this felt so much better than the dildo -- even the vibrating one! Feeling like I was giving up all control was liberating, and I relished the idea that I was completely at my man's mercy. He set the pace and could do whatever he wanted to make himself feel good. Giving him that much pleasure gave me pleasure.

After pounding me like that for a long time, he pulled out and collapsed on the bed. He was panting heavily, with a bit of sweat running down his brow.

"Oh fuck baby, you've got me close. That ass feels so nice," he said, catching his breath.

I laid down next to him, tucking my arms under my chin and scuddling up against him. He put his arms against me and pulled me towards him, kissing me deeply and rubbing the small of my back.

"Get under the covers princess," he said, breaking our kiss.

Together, we pulled up the covers and got underneath. I felt so special, getting to go to bed with Daddy in his marriage bed. I hoped I was satisfying him. We kissed under the covers some more and explored each other's bodies. Finally, Daddy told me to roll over. I did so.

Spooning me, Daddy slid his big cock back inside of me. At this point, my ass didn't flinch when he slid back inside. It had felt empty without it. Holding me nice and close in his strong arms, Daddy fucked me slowly, tenderly. He kissed my neck and whispered loving words to me.

"Daddy," I said, whispering back, "I want you to give me your babies. I want you to fill me."

Daddy kissed me neck. "Ok princess, I'll put a baby inside you".

He started to pick up the pace, thrusting faster. I felt his arms tighten, squeezing me, holding me closer. His breath quickened and his grunts became more frequent. I reached down under my skirt and started rubbing my boi clitty.

He was holding me so close, I could feel every breath he took. Suddenly, he tensed, pulling me into him violently as he let out a loud, "FUCK!".

I felt something warm splash inside of me and felt his cock pulsating. I knew what was happening, and the feeling set me off. I started squirting cum again, spraying it everywhere as Daddy kept plowing into my ass, filling me with his seed.

We both moaned loudly as we came. And the orgasms felt like they lasted forever. I screamed like a little girl, feeling more alive in that moment that at any other point in my life.

When it finished, Daddy slid his cock slowly out of my ass. A trickle of warm juices ran down my crack.

Daddy stroked my hair lovingly.

"Good girl, Emma. You took every last drop inside of you."

"Mmm, yes Daddy, it felt so nice!"

He kissed my neck again before rolling me back over to face him. He settled himself at the front of the bed, sitting up ever so slightly. I nestled up against him, my face resting on his chest. Just as I had imagined, his coarse chest hair brushed against my cheek as I nuzzled him. He laughed and held me close against him.

"So, how as your first time, princess?"

"Incredible, Daddy. Thank you for making me feel so special," I replied, gazing up at him lovingly.

"You were incredible, baby girl. You took my cock so well. I think you're going to make a very good sissy."

I smiled at the compliment.

"You know, my wife and daughter aren't back until late on Sunday. You can spend the weekend with me if you want? And try on more outfits."

"Really?!" I exclaimed, excitedly.

"Of course sweetie. We have a lot more to try together."

My head, still fuzzy from the explosive orgasm I had just had, was filled momentarily with the blissful thought of all that we could do together.

"I'd love to, Daddy," I replied.

"Perfect, my princess. Happy Birthday, Emma", he answered, kissing me on the forehead as we both drifted into a comfortable, heavenly nap, caressing each other...