A Birthday Treat for Sis

Story Info
His sister gets a birthday gift of cum.
803 words
4.2
84.6k
107
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was my sister Pam's 23rd birthday. She just broke up with her boyfriend so I thought I would buy her a small present and deliver it to her. I rang her doorbell and when she opened the door I presented it to her. It was a bottle of perfume and I hoped I made the right choice.

She opened the box and smiled at me.

"This is very expensive perfume," she said.

I figured I only had one sister. She kissed me hard on the lips. I pulled Pam into my body. I could feel her hard nipples pressing against my chest. We kept kissing and I brought my hands up to her shirt. I cupped her tits and then got my hands up under her shirt. I pulled the shirt up over her head. Pam unsnapped her bra. I got my first look at her ripe melons. There wasn't any sag in her breasts.

I lifted my sister up and carried her into her bedroom. I dropped her onto the bed and then stripped my clothes off. Pam got a good look at my long prick.

"Oh my God!" She said.

I am close to nine inches in length. I guess my sister wasn't expecting that. I pulled the rest of her clothing away. Pam's pussy hairs were trimmed neatly. I just had to taste her. I got onto the bed and lowered my face. I used my tongue to lap up and down her wet gash.

"Please Brad, don't stop!"

I had no intention of stopping. I pushed two of my fingers into her hole. That really set Pam off. She was moving her mound up and down as I worked my magic on her pussy. Pam was getting soaking wet now. I knew I couldn't wait much longer. I got to my knees. I took hold of my prick and brought it to her opening. I slowly slid into her warm tunnel.

"Oh fuck!" She cried out.

I fed her every inch of my bone. My balls were slapping against her cheeks. She was going to be mine from now on. I circled my cock around inside her pussy. I was scraping against her wet walls. I pulled out and then slammed my cock hard into her pussy. Over and over, I made her take my cock.

"You're making me crazy with your fat cock," she told me.

I took my sister for a good hour that day. I was getting to the point where I couldn't hold back any further. I grunted a few times and then I seeded my sister's pussy. Hot ropes of cum came spilling out from the tip of my shaft. I must have shot seven or eight times before I started to calm down some. Pam clamped down onto my dick. She squeezed me and got all the seed that she could from my hard prick.

We started to slow down and compose ourselves. I finished my sister off by kissing and biting on her erect nipples.

"My God, are you trying to make me your sex slave?" She asked me.

That wasn't a bad idea actually. When I was finally spent I pulled out. Pam slowly got up from the bed and wobbled into the bedroom. Some minutes later she came back.

"I'm not kidding, I have never had such intense orgasms like that before."

That was what I wanted to hear. I wanted to stay and have my sister again but she was supposed to meet some friends that evening.

"See what you did. I am all fucked out now."

I got cleaned up and dressed and I left my sister's place. My dick still was semi-erect when I got home. I slept like a baby that night. A few days later we repeated our lovemaking. This time Pam made me hard with her mouth. She mounted my shaft and slid down to my groin. I had my hands on her ass cheeks as she rode my thick cock. Pam was even more vocal this time around.

"Fuck me hard Brad, I need all of you inside me!"

I gave my sister her wish. I eventually brought my hands to her tits. I pulled on her nipples until my sister orgasmed repeatedly. I had her under my control and I wasn't about to let go. I gave Pam another creampie that time. She made sure she got every drop of cum from me.

We are now talking about how we can make this a permanent thing between us. Pam would like for us to move in together. I am not sure what our parents and friends might think about such arrangements. For now I will continue to keep giving my sister her 'birthday gift' of cum until we are together somehow.