A Birthday Treat, Pt. 02

Story Info
Evan (now Emma) continues his weekend of fun with Steve.
2.8k words
4.69
10.1k
14

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/21/2023
Created 09/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bi_Guy18
Bi_Guy18
98 Followers

I woke up feeling warm and comfortable. My eyes were still closed, but as I started to become accustomed to my surroundings, I noticed a few things.

First, I could tell that I was underneath a big fluffy comforter. And it wasn't the one I was used to on my bed. Second, as I wiggled my toes, I realized that I was wearing socks...or no...not socks, stockings. Long cotton stockings came up my legs, making me feel girly. I could tell that I was wearing a tight shirt, but that I was naked from the waist down, except for the feeling of a silky fabric against my erect morning wood.

Next, I noticed that there was something warm around me, holding me. It felt strong and masculine.

I opened my eyes, feeling my head rise and fall to someone's breath. I was clearly nuzzled up against a manly, strong chest.

As I opened my eyes and became aware of my surroundings, everything came back to me.

The amazing night I had before on my birthday. Turning into Emma, dressing up perfectly, and having Daddy make love to me so sweetly. The memories made my boi clitty throb with delight.

My ass felt a little sore, in a way that it hadn't felt before. I took in the room around me. The master bedroom had a massive window that was letting in the sunlight from outside. It flooded the room and as I rose from my comfortable position, I saw it glistening over the face of my lover...my Daddy.

He looked some handsome, asleep next to me. His chiseled jaw and strong features looking so peaceful. I remembered him kissing me with those lips and the feeling of looking into his eyes as he fucked me and made me his little girl.

I watched him sleeping, reflecting on my good fortune in finding such a perfect man for my first time.

"I'm not a virgin anymore!" I thought to myself, giddily.

As I lay there, I noticed the feint musky taste on my tongue and remembered the cummy kiss we shared last night. It made me even more aroused. An idea came to me.

Crawling under the covers, I reached down and found my Daddy's cock. He was naked under the covers, his whole body on display. While he wasn't fully erect, like me, his member was swollen, lying thickly on its side. I reached for it gently and crawled down, taking him in my mouth.

I sighed with pleasure as I got to take my man into my mouth again. I started to suck him gently, waking his manhood up. I felt like such a good, proper girl, taking care of her Daddy.

My mouth worked along his shaft bobbing up and down. My hand lightly caressed his heavy balls, hoping they still had juice in them after the pounding he gave me the night before.

His cock began to swell in my mouth. I adored the sensation, feeling a strong sense of pride as I aroused my man. Soon, I was rewarded with a sigh and I felt Daddy reposition himself to give me better access to his thick, 7" cock.

"Fuck, good morning Princess", he said, reaching down to caress my hair.

I murmured back, looking up at him with big doe eyes as I continued to suck his dick.

"Mmm, this is a lovely way to wake up, babygirl. Just couldn't resist another taste eh?"

I nodded approvingly as my mouth glided over his cock. My tongue massaging the tip, one hand stroking him and the other massaging his testies.

I feel his cock throbbing and he starts to pump into my mouth, holding my head firmly with one hand as he slam his rod into my eager, sissy mouth.

"Yes girl, take Daddy's cock. Good girl," he moans approvingly.

His cock and pubes are now covered in drool as I suck him ferociously, trying to get my prize.

Before too long, I feel him harden and his body start to quiver.

"OH FUCK EMMA, DADDY'S GONNA CUM!" he yelled, before firing a huge load of warm spunk straight into my mouth.

I locked eyes with him and I kept sucking, feeling his cock throbbing as he streamed warm, thick cum into my waiting mouth. It tasted so lovely. As the last drop dribbled out, he let out a huge sigh and pulled himself out of my mouth. I smiled and stuck out my tongue, showing the cummy mess in my mouth. Then I swallow it all down, swirling spit in my mouth to make sure I get every last drop.

"Morning Daddy," I finally replied, sitting up and giggling as I watch him catching his breath.

"Morning sweetie," he replied, "That was amazing. My wife has never woken me up like that before."

I giggle proudly. "I'm your little girl Daddy. I'll always make sure you get exactly what you want."

"I can see that babygirl," he replied, laughing as he nudges me up to give him a kiss.

As we break apart, he looks at me, making me feel so pretty as he smiles at my cute outfit.

"That was pretty amazing last night, Emma. I haven't cum so hard in a long time. I can't believe it was your first time...you were incredible."

I blush, "Aww, thanks Daddy. It was so special for me. You made my first time so incredible."

"Well, we can have a lot more fun today! Why don't you hop in the shower and clean up and I'll make us some breakfast in bed and bring it up to you. Sound good?"

"It sounds amazing Daddy!"

"Right, get in there and tidy up!" he replied, slapping my ass as I bounce out of bed and into the grand master ensuite.

I stripped out of my girly clothes, somewhat sadly, and squatted on the toilet. Unsurprisingly, a trickle of semen dribbled out of my ass and into the toilet -- a reminder of my night. My boy clothes were still on the floor from the day before. I reached into the pocket of my jeans and pulled out my phone. There was a text from my mom wondering where I was. I quickly replied that I had gone out to a friend's place and wouldn't be back until Sunday. Then I flipped through my music and put on a Taylor Swift mix as I made my way to the huge walk-in shower.

I let the warm water pour across my slim body. I knew that my ass, tummy, and face all had dried cum on them, so I washed myself carefully. My mind was racing with possibilities. If I had a full weekend with Daddy, I wanted to take advantage of every minute. I made sure to wash myself up with more fruity soaps and shampoos. I wanted to remind my Daddy how girly I was.

Stepping out of the shower, I dried myself off, dancing to the music blaring from my phone speaker. I checked my ass out in the mirror, feeling happy that it had now been violated.

As I came back out into the bedroom, I could hear Daddy downstairs still making breakfast. I decided to take advantage of the moment to go and pick out a new outfit for him. I made my way back into his daughter's room again. I looked around the room more closely this time. It was a typical teenage girl's room. You could tell that she was a "girly girl", as the room still had the décor of a younger girl. But there were hints that suggested that she was also naughty. I knew this had to be true based on the lingerie I found in her drawer and closet. I wondered if her Dad knew his real daughter was a slut...

Entering the closet, I started to flick through different outfits. I loved seeing all of the options and felt like I could spend all weekend trying on girly clothes: a cheerleader outfit, a short cocktail dress, a red lace teddy. So many choices.

I settled on a cute fluffy pink babydoll that hung off my shoulders and cascaded down my body. I matched it with a pair of long white stockings. I walked out from the closet and over to a mirror by her armoire. I felt so pretty. What's more, I felt wanted, which helped so much with my self-confidence. I noticed that his daughter had some make up on the armoire. I reached down and chose a glossy pink lip gloss and applied it carefully to my lips. Looking in the mirror, I felt that the look was complete. Giggling, I strode out of the room and back into the hall.

"Ready for breakfast, Emma?", Steve called from downstairs.

"Yes Daddy!" I replied.

I ran down the hall into the master bedroom and quickly fixed the sheets as best as I could. They were a little disheveled after our lovemaking, and I wanted it to look perfect for Daddy. I climbed into the bed and arranged the many pillows along the headboard and waited eagerly.

Daddy walked in carrying a tray of pancakes and sausages, with a big glass of orange juice and coffee.

"Well, aren't you looking fresh and pretty princess," he cooed as he saw me tucked in in my new outfit.

I giggled as he walked over and set the tray on my lap, climbing in next to me. I leaned over and gave him a kiss. He had obviously brushed his teeth at some point and his breath was fresh and clean as his tongue probed my eager mouth.

"This looks delicious!" I said, breaking the kiss and reaching down for a sip of coffee.

"Wanted to make my little girl something special," he replied.

We ate together as we relived the night before. I playfully licked the breakfast sausages, teasing him.

"I've been with one or two sissy bois before," Daddy said, "But the way you melted into my arms and the things you whispered in my ears were so perfect. It was like you were made to be my girl."

"It felt so perfect, Daddy. I felt like I had been waiting my whole life to have you inside me. I can't remember anything feeling better than when you shot your babies into me."

"I'm so glad princess. And you looked so pretty last night. And this morning! I love that pink babydoll on you."

As we finished eating, Daddy lifted the tray and placed it on the bedside table. He pulled me in close to him, caressing me gently. His strong hand slid down my body and under my skirt. It wrapped around my little boi clitty, which had hardly stopped being erect since the moment I woke up.

"Still aroused, little girl?" he asked, playfully.

"Mmm, yes Daddy. Can I play with yours again?"

Steve laughed. "Not quite yet princess. Daddy needs a little break after the fucking last night and that amazing blow job this morning. But let's spend some time making you happy."

He started to stroke me under the skirt. His strong hand engulfed my little boi clitty, pulling it up and down, up and down. I writhed as he held me in his other arm. I leaned over to him and bent my neck backwards, letting him kiss me. He caressed my whole body, letting his fingers trail along my inner thigh, then up my scrotum and along my shaft. He squeezed my shaved balls, rubbing them gently as I moaned into his mouth.

"Relax babygirl, let Daddy help you have an orgasm," he whispered in my ear before licking his hand and returning it to my swollen cock.

"Oh fuck Daddy," I moaned.

His wet hand stroked my cock. I could feel it gliding over the sensitive glands. His fingers would pause and squeeze the tip as he rubbed it between the balls of his fingertips.

I started to moan uncontrollably, letting myself lose control. With one hand stroking me, the other went down to my sweet little hole. He started to prod it with his finger. His hand was clenching my bum cheeks as he slid his finger into my eager hole from behind.

"Ya, you like that Emma? You like when Daddy makes you feel good like that?"

"Yes Daddy! Fuck that feels so nice. Why are you spoiling me like this?"

"Because you deserve it, princess. You've been taking such good care of Daddy while Mommy's been gone."

I continued to writhe around, my legs twisting and turning as he rubbed my penis and fingered my bum hole. I could feel my orgasm building. I nuzzled my head further against Daddy's chest, feeling the warmth of his skin and the tickle of his chest hair.

I started to shiver, tremors of pleasure coursing through my body.

"Oh fuck Daddy, I'm gonna cum."

"Yes, good girl, cum for Daddy," he replied, stroking me faster, probing deeper into my loins with his finger.

The orgasm that hit me made me shut my eyes. I moaned loudly, my whole body shaking. Tears streamed out of my eyes as the sensations washed over me. My little boi clitty started squirting juices all over. I felt my ass hole tighten around Daddy's finger.

"OH MY GOOOODDDD," I screamed as I came.

"Good girl. That's a good girl. Let it all out. Mmmmm, so nice," Daddy purred, as he stroked every last dribble out of me.

When I finally came down from the high, I opened my eyes. Daddy was smiling at me. I looked down and saw that the pink babydoll was covered in cum. There was sizeable pool right around my tummy. Daddy let go of my cock and reached up, scooping some of the cum into his mouth. He swirled it around, then leaned down to my face. With his thumb, he pulled my mouth open. I didn't hesitate. A dribble of my cum slid out of his mouth and trailed down into mine. I lapped it up greedily, like a good sissy girl.

"Your juices taste nice and sweet, like you, baby girl. But Daddy could never deny his little princess more cum to eat."

I smiled, sticking my tongue out to show Daddy the pool of cum still in my mouth. Then I swallowed it, showing off my now clean tongue.

Daddy continued to go down my body, licking up my cum and bringing it up to me, giving me cummy kisses or gently spitting it in my mouth. By the end, the cum was (mostly) cleaned up and in my belly.

"Such a good girl, Emma," Daddy said, reassuringly stroking my hair.

"So what do you want to do today?" I asked, eager for more fun.

"That's a good question, babygirl. I've got a bit of work to do around the house, but you can use the hot tub in the backyard to relax for a bit if you'd like. And, how about later, would you like it if I invited some friends over to play with us?"

My heart skipped a beat. I imagined other men using me. The thought aroused me so much, but also scared me. I had just given up my virginity. Was I really ready to take other men as well?

"What sort of friends Daddy?" I asked, nervously.

"Well, I've got two friends of mine who I have beers with occasionally who also have a thing for little sissy girls. I bet both of them would love to come over and help make you feel even girlier. Would you like that?"

I bit my lip.

"I mean, yes, I think so Daddy. But are they safe and nice like you?"

"Of course, baby girl. Daddy would never let anyone hurt you. I just think that you'd feel even better if you had more cocks to play with. Don't you?"

The thought turned me on immensely.

"Yes Daddy, I do think I'd like that."

"Great sweetie. I think you'll like them a lot. Why don't you change into a bikini and hop into the hot tub? I'll send my friends a text and invite them over for around 3."

With that, he sat up and got up, getting changed into some jeans and a muscle shirt. He looked so handsome. Before he went about his chores, I got up and scampered over to him, wrapping my arms around him. I kissed him deeply, letting my tongue explore his mouth.

As I broke the kiss, I looked deep into his eyes, "Thank you Daddy, this weekend has been so special for me already."

"I'm glad sweetheart. Let's make it the most memorable birthday weekend of your entire life."

Bi_Guy18
Bi_Guy18
98 Followers