A Birthday Treat, Pt. 03

Story Info
Emma is shared by Daddy and his friends.
6.9k words
4.76
17.7k
21

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/21/2023
Created 09/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bi_Guy18
Bi_Guy18
97 Followers

It felt a little strange to be searching through a girl's dresser without her permission. It was even stranger knowing that I was looking for sexy garments to seduce that girl's father...

But that was exactly what I was now doing.

It was Saturday noontime. I stood naked in his Steve's daughter's bedroom. My Daddy had gone downstairs to do some tidying and housework. After giving me an incredible orgasm, he had invited me to slip into something sexy and use his backyard hot tub.

It seemed like the perfect thing to do. My body was a little sore from the pounding I had gotten the previous night. But it was good sore. It was a reminder that I was no longer a virgin. I had found a sexy Daddy who made me his. He popped my cherry and claimed me. He made me his little girl.

I flipped through the bikinis in the drawer I had opened. It was obvious that Steve's daughter was slim, like me, but not well-endowed. I pulled out a baby-blue two piece and strapped the brasier over my chest. I had thought it might be too loose given that I didn't have nice boobies of my own, but surprisingly it hugged my pecs nicely. I pulled out the matching bikini bottom and slipped into it.

Looking in the mirror, I admired myself. I was very proud of my ass, the way it popped out, round and smooth. In this moment though, I also admired my legs. I wasn't tall by any measure, but my legs were well-shaped. I had shaved them and they were smooth and feminine.

I strutted from the room and down the hall, grabbing a towel from the closet. Heading down the stairs, I heard sounds from the garage and I went towards the door that I thought led out there. Opening it, I stepped onto the garage's cold cement floor, sending shivers from my bare feet up my legs.

Daddy was pouring gasoline into a large lawnmower. He looked the epitome of masculinity. Rugged, working, handsome.

"Mowing the lawn, daddy?" I asked.

Steve looked up and grinned.

"I was waiting to see which outfit you'd choose, sexy girl. Mmmm, you look delicious."

I blushed and smiled.

Finishing filling up the tank, Daddy stood up and screwed the cap back on the gas tank, putting it on a shelf.

"Let me show you where the tub is," he said, walking over to me and taking my hand.

He led me out the back door. It was a large backyard. Garden beds lined the tall fences. Against the house there was a patio with a large barbecue and table set. The lush green grass stretched out beyond the patio stones.

I could imagine Daddy barbecuing with a beer in his hand. The thought aroused me.

Against the garage under a pergola was a large hot tub. The pergola offered some shade from the warm sun, and some privacy from neighbors.

Daddy led me by my hand up to the tub. There were some stairs that led up, but Daddy grabbed me by my waist and lifted me up effortlessly onto the lip of the tub. He leaned in and gave me a sloppy kiss, his beard tickling my chin.

"Have fun and relax while I mow the lawn," he ordered, breaking our kiss and heading back into the garage.

"Ok, Daddy!" I replied.

Daddy turned out and brought a finger up to his lips, hushing me. He pointed over the fence and mouthed "nosey neighbors".

I grinned and mimed zipping my lips. I didn't want our secret relationship to get out.

Dipping my toe into the warm water, I instantly felt a sense of relaxation flood over me. I slid into the water and sighed, letting it engulf me.

It felt soothing against my body. Moreover, the bikini felt comfortable, as if I was meant to wear it when in the water. The fabric hugged my body just right.

I closed my eyes and let my mind go blank as I enjoyed the feeling of the jets against my back.

A few minutes later, I heard the rumble of an engine. I turned and saw that Daddy had pushed the lawnmower out to the lawn and had pulled the rip cord. I changed position in the tub so that I could watch him.

As he pushed the mower up and down his backyard, I saw his muscle shirt darken with spots of sweat. A bead of moisture could be seen on his forehead. He looked so sexy though.

Even though it had been less than an hour since I had one of the most explosive orgasms of my life, I couldn't help myself. I reached down under the water and started to rub myself from outside the bikini bottoms. My cock responded quickly, swelling at my touch.

I started thinking about what Daddy had said this morning. About inviting two of his friends over for "playtime".

The thought caused my cock to swell faster. But it also caused my heart to race.

I had only had sex for the first time less than 24 hours ago. I had been a virgin for years, too scared to come out of the closet and too scared to try to be with a real man. And I had been most terrified about the idea of someone finding out about my secret kink.

Now, I was preparing to let three grown men have their way with me. I would let all of them see me in my vulnerable state, dressed up in some girly outfit, begging for their cock. I would be letting multiple men penetrate me -- I knew that for sure. I felt that I wouldn't be able to help myself when they got naked.

Was I ready for that? Was it too much, too quickly?

A million thoughts swirled through my head. STIs, non-consent, getting hurt, getting blackmailed. The rational part of my brain fought for control.

But then, a more powerful thought floated to the surface.

I pictured myself on my knees, dressed girly, with three cocks in my face. I pictured taking one in each hand and another in my mouth.

I felt my body relax again. This was my birthday weekend. My time to have exactly what I wanted. And this was what I wanted more than anything else.

What's more, I knew my Daddy wouldn't let anything bad happen to me.

For the next hour, I lounged in the hot tub, before getting out and tip toeing over to a long lounge chair in the sun.

Daddy finished his lawn mowing and went inside, grabbing a beer and bringing out some sun lotion for me. Taking a sip of his beer, he knelt down next to me and quirted some lotion over his hands. He began to massage the lotion onto my body.

Eyes closed, I smiled with pleasure.

He rubbed my shoulders and neck and then my tummy. Before he headed down for my legs, he let his hands slip under my bikini bottoms and he grasped my boi clitty. It was not hard, but not completely soft either. He gave it a quick tug before withdrawing and rubbing my legs.

"You have beautiful legs, Emma," he complimented me.

"Aww, thanks Daddy!"

A loud ding split the air.

Daddy reached into his pocket and pulled out his phone, reading a text.

"Mark and Chris are good to come over this afternoon," he said, after reading the message.

I nodded.

"But they're asking if they can get a sneak peak of what they're in for," he continued, searching my face for a reaction.

"Like what?" I asked, nervously.

"Well, what if I sent them a picture of you on this lounger?" he asked.

I paused nervously.

"Umm, I don't know about that," I replied shyly.

"I'll send them a disappearing message," Daddy continued, "And I promise they won't share it. They just want to see the cute girl I can't stop talking about."

I looked up into Daddy's eyes and saw his reassurance. I acquiesced.

"Ok, Daddy."

Steve stood up and backed up, pointing his phone at me.

"Ok babygirl, give me your sexiest pose."

Thinking back to all of the magazine pictures I'd seen of models sunbathing, I flared my chest slightly, lifted one knee up, and curled my toes. Looking off to the side, I heard Daddy take the picture.

"Fuck you look gorgeous," he said, admiring the picture.

I felt a rush of excitement, feeling sexy and objectified.

Turning over onto my tummy, my ass pointed into the air, I crossed my legs in midair. Daddy came around for a side profile and took another shot.

"They are going to absolutely go nuts over that ass," he said, smiling.

My work done, I sat up and ushered Daddy to sit next to me. I leaned over his shoulder and watched him send the pictures to his friends.

Barely a second passed before the first reply came.

"Holy shit, she's gorgeous!" came a message from Mark.

"Of fuck, Steve, you weren't lying, that ass is incredible!" came the reply from Chris.

Steve typed back, "So you'll both be here at 3?"

"Fuck ya!" "See you then"

Daddy closed his phone and leaned over, kissing me on the forehead.

"I think you're going to have a lot of fun today."

"Me too," I replied.

Daddy headed back over to put away the lawn mower. I grabbed my towel, patting off any remaining moisture, and headed back inside to tidy up. Making my way back upstairs to the master bedroom, I slipped into the bathroom and into the shower. I rinsed the chlorine off and washed my hair.

Stepping out of the shower, I dried off and swirled some mouthwash. Searching through his wife's drawer, I found some strawberry-scented body lotion and applied it all over. Satisfied, I walked naked back down the hall to his daughter's room. At the dresser, I carefully applied some pink lip gloss, making my lips shine. I noticed two hairbands. While my hair was shorter, there was just enough for me to create two small pigtails. Looking at myself in the mirror, I thought it might look goofy. But it also made me feel more girly, and that's what mattered.

Wandering into her closet for the third time that weekend, I searched more thoroughly through the outfits. Eventually, I stumbled on something that was too perfect.

Tucked at the back, obviously untouched for a few years, was a schoolgirl outfit. The plaid skirt, pleated nicely, the tight-fitting blouse. I pulled it off the rack and admired it. Although my school hadn't had uniforms, I had often admired the girls at the school down the road who did wear them. I had wished I could wear one too.

I brought the outfit out into the bedroom and laid it on the bed. Returning to the dresser, I searched through the drawers for suitable panties and stockings.

For the panties, I settled on some white lace panties, which I thought would look cute under the red plaid skirt.

For the stockings, I selected a pair of knee-high cotton stockings that had little bows at the top.

I pulled the panties on first, adjusting them to fit around my plump butt. I pulled the stockings on next, adjusting the bands at the base of my thighs. Next came the skirt and finally the blouse.

Looking in the mirror again, I was struck at just how girlish I looked. I felt like I could almost pass at the girls' school if I wanted to. I hoped Daddy and his friends would think so too.

Finishing getting ready, I walked back down the hall and found Daddy changing in the bedroom.

He had stripped off his sweaty clothes and was standing naked in the bedroom. His manly figure had splashes on sunlight across it from the large window.

I stood in the doorway, salivating for a moment before he noticed me.

"Holy shit," he replied.

I smiled shyly, looking at my man.

"Emma, darling, you look...perfect."

"Really, Daddy?"

"I mean, fuck yes. You look fucking adorable, with that pleated skirt and those little stockings."

"Thank you, Daddy! I wanted to look nice for when your friends come over."

"Oh god, baby girl, they are going to fucking love you. Both of them had girls who went to the same school as my daughter. They're used to having to bite their lips as a house full of teenage seniors ran around our houses in those outfits."

I smiled. That was exactly what I was hoping for.

"You head downstairs and relax while I shower quickly. They'll be here in about half an hour."

I headed downstairs and made myself comfortable on the couch, flipping through my phone. Daddy came down shortly thereafter, smelling fresh and clean. He had put on some athletic shorts and another muscle shirt.

He sat down next to me and put his hand on my thigh, rubbing it gently.

"So tonight, if there's anything you're feeling uncomfortable about, you just let me know. Both Mark and Chris are totally safe, we all get tested regularly."

"Ok Daddy," I replied, trusting him completely.

A few minutes later, there was a knock on the door.

Steve stood up and took my hand, guiding me to the door. As he reached to open it, I stood behind him, trying to look as cute as possible.

The door swung open, revealing two men in their fifties.

"Hey guys, come on in," Steve said, inviting them in.

The first man stepped in. He was a ginger but had a rugged face. He was built incredibly well, with a muscular frame. I could see his biceps curving out from his t-shirt. His eyes landed on me immediately and they lit up with lust.

"Jesus, you're even more stunning in person," he said, leaning in to kiss me on the cheek, "I'm Mark by the way."

"Nice to meet you Mark, I'm Ev...Emma."

Mark smiled at the response, "Nice to meet you, Emma."

He stepped aside to let the second man enter. Chris was tall and also fit. At 6ft, he was the tallest of the men now assembled. Black, with a chiseled jaw and warm eyes, he leaned down and kissed Emma on the cheek as well.

"Nice to meet you, Emma. You look so sexy, gurl. I'm Chris."

Emma's heart fluttered as she imagined herself on her knees beneath the tall, handsome man.

"So nice to meet you too!" I replied, stumbling over her words.

The two men took off their shoes and stood for a moment admiring him.

"Steve, did you pick out the outfit?" Chris asked.

"She did that all by herself," Steve replied proudly.

"You look better than Steve's daughter when she used to wear that," Mark joked.

Steve punched him in the shoulder, "No talking about my daughter, you dirty old man."

"Where to?" Chris asked, looking down the hall.

"Let's head down to the man cave," Steve replied, pointing at the stairs heading downstairs.

Mark took my hand in his and led me down the hall. His hand was large...even bigger than Daddy's. It was warm and engulfed my own small fingers.

"Now Emma, girls are not usually allowed downstairs in the man cave. But we'll make an exception for you tonight."

"Thank you, Daddy," I replied.

"Oh fuck, you've already got her calling you Daddy, eh?" Mark teased.

"She's my little princess," Steve replied.

Reaching the bottom of the stairs, we emerged into a large basement. A pool table stood at one side, a small bar at the other. A large screen television hung on the wall at the far side, with a huge sectional couch sprawled out in front of it.

I was led to the couch and I sat in front of it on a large leather ottoman, perched at the front. Mark sat across from me, ogling me unabashedly.

Chris grabbed some beers from the bar while Steve played with some remotes on the side table. Touching the first one, he dimmed the lights so that they weren't at full glare. Next, he turned on the tv, flipping the output until a computer screen popped up. Grabbing a laptop from next to the remotes, he plugged in the web address of a porn site and pulled up a video. Turning the volume down from full blast, the large screen was suddenly filled with a hot girl sucking on an older man's cock.

"Perfect," Chris remarked, handing the beers out.

The three men took their seats on the couch, nursing their beers and rubbing at their crotches. I could see the outline of swelling cocks underneath. Most noticeably, Chris' sweatpants were already starting to tent out.

"So tell us about yourself," Chris said, one eye on me, the other on the porn scene behind me.

"Ummm, I don't know. I just turned 19," I replied sheepishly.

Chris reached into his pants and pulled out a long, swollen cock. It was bigger than Steve's. He tugged at it gently.

"Oh ya? I bet you've had a lot of cock looking as pretty as you do."

"No actually," I replied, "Daddy was my first."

"No way!" Mark interjected, now stroking his own cock in front of me, "There's no way Steve was lucky enough to get you first."

"I'm serious," I replied, smiling at my Daddy who was grinning back at me, "Daddy took my cherry last night."

"Fuckkk," Chris replied, his cock getting harder, "Is he tight?" he asked, turning to Steve.

"The tightest," Steve replied.

Chris' cock jumped up, swelling even more. I found myself gazing at it longingly.

"And what turns you on, girl?" Mark asked.

"Umm, well...I had always wanted to dress up girly and be with an older man. The idea of being somebody's girl arouses me. I just want to please older, handsome men like you."

"Good answer," Chris replied.

The black man was now stroking his cock, which had grown extensively as he became more turned on. He was no longer looking at the porn behind me, but staring at me longingly.

"And what do you want from us?" Mark queried, stroking his own swollen dick.

"I want you man juice," I replied truthfully, "I want all of you to cum inside me."

"Mmmm, good girl," Mark replied.

Daddy slid his shorts off, revealing his impressive cock, still smiling at me as I turned on his friends.

"Well, show me how badly you want that man juice," Chris demanded, ushering me over.

I didn't take much coaxing. Falling to my knees and crawling over to the couch, I found myself with my face buried in his lap. I reached out and took his long, hard cock in my hand. It was only the second cock I had ever held. It was by far the biggest. It looked like something out of a porn show.

I started to tug it gently, watching it closely, smelling the musk of his groin.

"Show him how natural you are at cock sucking, baby girl," Daddy ordered.

I wrapped my lips around his cock and took him into my mouth. I started to let him fill my mouth up, but it was more difficult than with Daddy. His cock was thick as well as long, and it stuffed my mouth completely.

My tongue lapped at the thick head as I sucked. Chris reached down and put his hands on my head, running his fingers through my short pigtails.

"Look at this little slut," he laughed, "He even did his hair up nice for us."

The others laughed as Chris guided my mouth up and down his massive cock. Drool was flooding out of my mouth as I sucked, trying to keep him all the way in. Every time I went down, I tried to take him a little bit deeper. I gagged as his thick head brushed my throat. Unlike with Daddy, I couldn't stay down. I pulled him out, spluttering and coughing.

Not wanting him to be disappointed, I continued to stroke him as I caught my breath.

"Mmmm, good girl. That's a big cock isn't it?" Chris said, stroking my hair.

"Yes, sir!" I replied.

"Try again baby," he ordered.

I went back down on him, using my hand to stroke as I sucked, not going as far down but really focusing on stimulating the tip with my lips and tongue. It seemed to be working, as he kept throbbing and egging me on.

Under my skirt, my own cock was straining against the white lace panties. I looked to the side momentarily, catching sight of both Daddy and Mark stroking their cocks as they watched me suck this giant penis. I hoped that Daddy was pleased with me.

Chris pushed me off his dick gently and nudged my chin up to his lips. We kissed. His plump lips and powerful tongue dominated my own as he sucked my face. I kissed him back, along for the ride but enjoying every second of it. The pink lip gloss I had applied, which had a feint bubble gum flavor, had rubbed off on his lips and I could taste it now as well.

"You're fucking delicious, gurl," he said, pushing himself to his feet.

I scooted back as he stood, now on my knees before this tall, handsome man.

He looked down on me and I felt like I was so small next to him. His cock was standing up and I could see and appreciate his full girth. I was amazed that it stayed upright given its weight.

"Suck my dick, gurl," he ordered.

I returned to my task, sucking him as he started thrusting into my mouth.

Bi_Guy18
Bi_Guy18
97 Followers
12