All Comments on 'A Birthday Treat, Pt. 03'

by Bi_Guy18

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Mmmm I love it I hope you will write more soon honey xxx sissy Lucy

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Loved the details and the story! Emma is a lucky girl!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Great story, hot as FUCK. Love the way they use him, and the delight he takes in learning who and what he is. His painted face must look so beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Ridiculously hot sissy gang bang. I came in my panties!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Wish it was me !

SissyBoy1WarszawaSissyBoy1Warszawa4 months ago

@Bi_Guy18 you wrote a great story featuring Evan/Emma with her daddy Steve and friends Mark, Chris. You beautifully described Evan's transformation into Emma and his complete acceptance of being a girl - a sissy for Steven, Chris, Mark. Beautiful description of sex with them, I envy Evan/Emma, I would also like to experience all this, to be able to dress up in girl's clothes and be treated like a sissy girl. I am very interested in what happened to Evan/Emma and her friendship with Steven and his friends?

ps. Sorry for any errors and linguistic inaccuracies, I don't speak English.

SissyBoy from Warsaw, Poland. 👩🏻‍🦳♀️❤️👧🏻⚧️🧒🏻🍦🧑🏻.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBi_Guy18@Bi_Guy18
Writer and RPer. Enjoy exploring my feminine side. While there is no continuity between my stories (except within series), they all feature the same character getting to explore different fantasies. Love sissy, group, first time, cum, and romance. Hope you enjoy!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES