A Birthday Wish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd always wanted to be a woman, but had never imagined myself as a slut prepared to let the first guy who showed an interest deflower me. I was almost tempted to turn round and tell him I'd changed my mind, but the door opened and I felt his body gently push against my back. The electric sensations of anticipation tingled through me again. I couldn't control myself even if I'd wanted to. And I didn't want control, I wanted to lose myself.

We stepped inside and closed the door, and I threw myself at him wantonly.

While we kissed his hand slid down and then under my top at the back. He lifted it off, exposing my breasts. He broke the kiss, it was always him breaking the kiss, I could have stayed all night with out lips touching. He raised one finger to touch my nipple. He ran it around the areola. I sighed, The sensation was fantastic. My legs nearly gave out under me. I had never felt so aroused, never felt such bliss.

At that moment I wanted to say that I couldn't, but my mouth wouldn't work, at least not to voice words. I gasped at the feel of his touch and then he leant in and kissed me again.

His jeans pressed against my tummy, just below my belly button and I could feel a hardness there, his erection.

I think he was only just getting hard. I'd no idea how he couldn't be rigid as a rock. I had never been turned on like this, but he was only just getting started. I hadn't wanted to look at a cock before. My own had been nice enough to play with, but it had never felt right between my legs, and no other man's had interested me. Guys didn't do it for me. But now I wanted nothing more than to look at his and see it in all its glory.

I put my hands under his shirt and felt the solid muscles of his stomach. I pushed my hands up and felt his firm skin. He broke the kiss again and lifted his top off, throwing it across the room. And then he embraced me again, my skin against his, my soft breasts against his solid torso.

I reached behind me and slid the zip of my skirt down. It dropped to the floor. At that moment I regretted wearing tights. They had felt nice on my legs, warm and comfortable, but they didn't have the glamour of stockings. While we were still kissing, I hooked under the waistband and pushed them over my hips, stamping my feet to get them and my shoes and panties off. While I did that, I ran my hands down his torso and under the waistband of his jeans. I was desperate to feel his cock. The desire to feel his firmness was as great as my life-long desire to be female. And now here I was, my wish fulfilled, and with the new body came new wants.

The button of his jeans came undone, and then my hands were on his penis. I pushed his shorts down and stepped back to look at him. He wasn't fully hard, but it was staring to stand out from his body. Veins ran down its length. I had never seen anything so beautiful. All of the pretty girls I'd looked at and envied all my life were nothing compare to that. I couldn't believe I'd never found dicks attractive before. The penis is the most beautiful part of the body, how had I never noticed?

I bit my bottom lip at the sight of it, and dropped to my knees to worship it.

Oliver's cock looked enormous. I guess it was only average length, but now my small hand clasped it, it looked huge. I kissed the tip. It tasted heavenly. And then I took the end into my mouth. As I did I looked up at him. He was smiling down at me. I took his length into my mouth, but he was getting harder by the second and it wasn't long before he was solid, like a warm steel bar, and I could get no more that half of him into my mouth.

I rocked back and forwards on his length, drooling. And then he reached down and lifted me to my feet effortlessly. He kissed me again, and then he led me to the bed throwing me down on it.

He climbed on top. I reached down to guide him into me, but he didn't need my assistance, it was as though his cock could find its way on its own.

I hadn't played with my new vagina, done barely more than touch it to make sure it was real, but now there was a man entering it and the feeling were just as ecstatic as I'd always imagined. There are no words to describe the sensation. If you are a man you can only guess at how pleasant it is. But if you are a woman, you know. And I was a woman now, and I knew.

All time seemed to stop. I'd love to tell you how it felt to be ridden, but I can't. It isn't that words fail me, it was that I was lost in the joy. I could feel his cock begin to thrust and the blissful sensation drove all thought from my brain.

I'm not sure how long he ploughed me, but suddenly he stopped.

"I need to change position," he said.

I looked up at him, so powerful over me.

"Do you fancy going on top?" he asked.

I nodded. The only thing my mouth could do was gasp at the pleasure of having him in me.

He rolled off and I climbed on him. Once he was back inside, I began to bounce up and down on his lovely manhood. His hands grasped my tits. I'd started the pace off slowly so that I could savour the sensation in a way that I hadn't while I lay there letting him fuck me. But the joy was too great and I soon speeded up. And then I was aware that there was another feeling, something just out of reach. I bounced on is harder and faster and the new sensation was upon me. An orgasm, but one like I'd never had before. A feeling a dozen times more intense than anything I'd ever experienced before. A feeling no man could experience. A climax that made me call out to God in thanks at the joy.

When I'd stopped and the sensation had faded to a warm glow, I looked down at Oliver's smiling face.

"I've got my breath back," he told me. "I'll get back on top if that's okay?"

I managed to say "yes" but it was an effort. My mouth was set in a grin that I thought might never fade.

He pushed me off him, but this time instead of just getting back on me in a missionary position, he pulled me down the bed slightly and stood on the floor hooking my legs over his arms. He entered me again and began pounding me.

He was vicious, a savage. I was sure his thrusting would rip me in half. I felt the feeling grow again. I was going to have another orgasm. But I didn't. Instead he suddenly paused. I looked up at him. He had a pained expression on his face. His thrusts came again, slower now. And then I felt his cock in me begin its spastic spasm as his cream flowed into me.

Oliver looked wonderful as he climaxed. The fact that I didn't come again didn't bother me. It was great seeing the man who I'd thought of as a friend, but now knew as a lover, lost in his own poor cousin of the bliss I'd felt. I grinned at him as he emptied his seed into me.

When he finished he flopped down on to the bed. "That was great," he said. I mumbled in reply. Great didn't come close to describing the pleasure he'd given to me.

I thought he might have found an excuse to leave. His flat was after all only just down the corridor. But he lay there on my bed and spoke to me, warm words of how beautiful I was. They made me glow inside. And he said how he hoped we could do this again sometime. I told him I hoped so too.

He also mentioned that my hair was similar to Jack's.

"Yes," I said. "There's a long story about that. I'm not sure you'd believe it. It can wait until morning."

We crawled under the duvet and spooned. It wasn't long before his breathing dropped and I was certain he was asleep. I wallowed in the contented bliss feeling his strong arm wrapped around my waist for a while before I too nodded off.

When I woke the next morning I noticed the magic candles that I'd bought from the shop. I knew I should have lit one the night before and wished that people would believe my incredible story when I told them. But one thing was certain, I wouldn't be using one to wish myself back to how I was.