A Birthday's Worth of Teasing

Story Info
Wife give's husband a day's worth of anticipation.
14k words
4.65
10.3k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
A_Lloy
A_Lloy
33 Followers

"Yes, of course I knew it was coming. Thank you!" she said to her friend, exasperated. "Things came up, I haven't had time. I'm a bad person. Now that we've established that, give me some good ideas!"

She listened as her best friend responded.

"It's easy. He wants the same thing for his birthday that you want for yours. But he does not want your birthday. Do you know what I'm saying?"

"Umm... no."

On the other end of the phone, her friend sighed.

"What do you want for your birthday?"

"I don't know. Cake?"

"Okay. Cake. What else? What kind of cake?"

"I don't know. I like all kinds of cake."

"Okay. All kinds of cake. And he's going to get you cake for your birthday, right? What else do you want?"

"Dinner. And some presents."

"Good! Now you're warming up!"

"Okay! And he wants the same thing I want?"

"Yep!"

"So I should get him cake and presents?"

"Nope!"

She groaned, exasperated. "Okay Ms. Oracle. Speak English. What the hell are you trying to tell me then?"

Her friend laughed.

"Alright. I'm teasing you a little. But there's a point to it. And here it is: You want cake and dinner and some presents. Maybe some candlelight, maybe you go out, maybe he cooks in. All good, right?"

"Right."

"So do you want to write down what kind of cake to get, and make him a detailed list of presents, and tell him to make sure they are wrapped nicely, and that dinner should be at a place that takes reservations?"

"What? No. I don't want to have to tell him all that!"

"Exactly!"

There was silence.

"I still don't get it."

"Damn, girl! Okay. You want all that for your birthday, right?"

"Well, yeah, but I mean, I don't have to have it..."

"Stop! This isn't about whether you need it or have to have it. I'm asking you what you want."

Silence again.

Her girlfriend sighed again.

"It's like this: You want all that, right? But if you have to write it down and give it to him in a list, you might as well do it yourself, right?"

"Well, it takes a little of the fun..."

She was cut off mid-sentence.

"Exactly! Now you see what I'm getting at? You want him to think about what you want, and then do that for you. And he..."

This time it was her turn.

"He wants the same thing!"

"Now you are getting it! He wants the same thing you want. You want him to figure it out. But for him, it's going to be different. You have to think about what he wants, and then you do that! Don't ask him. Do it! And just like you aren't going to care if he gets exactly the same cake you would have gotten, he isn't going to care either. You just have to put a little thought into it."

Silence again. That was a little scary.

"Well, I know what he usually wants..."

"Yes, you do. So amp it up, because it's a birthday. And then deliver it!"

Her heart started to beat a little faster.

Her girlfriend sighed again.

"Look. Don't psyche yourself out about this. If it was your birthday, and he put together a whole night for you, including making reservations, but you might have chosen a different place, would you be mad?"

"No, of course not."

"Of course not. Because he did all that for you. And the exact dinner is not the thing. The thing was the effort. So you don't have to get it perfect."

"Well, I'm sure I can gi e him something he'll enjoy..." her voice trailed off.

"You know better than anyone, right? So, give him that. But it's his birthday. So, you know, amp it up. I mean, he's not taking you out for pizza on your birthday, right?"

"Right."

"Nothing wrong with pizza, but that is not your birthday."

"Right. So..."

"So I amp it up. I can do that. I'll surprise him!"

"Maybe. But is that what he wants?"

"Well, it's like you said. I wouldn't want to make him a list and have him just do it. He has to do it."

"Okay. But you know you're getting a present, right? You know you're going to dinner?"

"Yeah."

"So is it a surprise?"

"I don't where we're going. I don't know what I'm getting."

"Okay. So you get to anticipate all that, all day. Or longer. There's a difference between surprise and anticipation. To surprise him on his birthday, he has to think you forgot. That can work. But if you were thinking all day that he forgot your birthday, would you be happy? So just think about what he would want. And then do that."

"Got it. Do that!"

"You're gonna kill it. I gotta go! Call me after!"

She heard her friend blow kisses into the phone, and then heard her hang up.

"Hmm. I know what he wants. That's the easy part! And to amp it up, that's not so hard, either. That's just a matter of how to wrap his present and deliver it in just the right way. But does he want a surprise? Or does he want anticipation? Or a little bit of both?"

_________________________

Her alarm woke them, early as usual. He was working from home these days, and with his headquarters an hour ahead, she was usually out of the house first. He leaned over to give her a kiss, and she stirred slightly, her body subtly moving towards him the way a plant leans towards the sun. He hugged her and she sighed contentedly, wriggling back so she was spooned up against him.

"Birthday starts now" she thought to herself with an inward smile.

"Hold me for a minute" she whispered, clutching her pillow and snuggling deeper under the covers.

He gladly complied, wrapping his arms around her, pressing his chest against her back. She wriggled back again, this time pushing her hips back against him. She felt his body respond to her the way it always did, his cock starting to harden.

"This is going to be fun" she thought, trying not to giggle out loud.

She rocked her hips slightly against him a few times, just enough for him to feel it, not enough to be a come-on.

"Not too much, yet" she reminded herself.

He pulled her closer, pressing his hips forward, and she felt his cock, thick and firm, between the cleavage of her ass.

"There it is" she thought. "Right on time!"

"Mmm" she said out loud. "You ARE up early, aren't you?"

"You know how I get when I'm around you, babe" he said.

"Mmmm. Yes, I do."

She reached behind and rubbed his cock over his shorts. "And I like it!"

He pressed forward again, pinning her hand between his cock and her ass. She squeezed the head through his shorts, and gasped as it swelled and strained in her hands.

She scooted forward to give her hand some room to work, sneaking it into the loose leg of his boxer shorts. She pulled on it, but his cock was so hard, it was caught under his shorts, and would not come free.

"Oh my" she said, in a teasing voice. "Is that all because of me?"

She tugged harder and he shifted his hips, allowing the head of his stiff cock to pop out.

She grasped him firmly by the base of his cock and thrust her ass back at him. The covers had slipped down, and she knew he could see her hips and round ass. She began to work the shaft of his cock slowly, dragging the head across her smooth ass.

"I love holding this cock!" she whispered. "I love how hard it gets for me!"

She arched her back, pushing her ass out, and began to jerk more firmly, spanking herself with the head of his cock. She loved the feeling of it, heavy and hard, hitting against her.

She turned towards him, still gripping his cock tightly, and pressed her face against his neck. "I have to go to work for a while" she said, nuzzling his ear. She softly tongued his ear while breathing out, soft and warm. "See you tonight" she said. She kept working his cock gently with her hand for another minute, then gave the final squeeze. "Have a great day at the office!"

____________

At 11:00 he was at his desk, and his phone pinged with a series of incoming text messages.

"Hey stud!"

"Bet you thought I forgot it's your birthday!"

"Nope! Didn't forget. I was just getting some wrapping for your present."

"Wanna see?"

Then there was a brief pause, and a little devil emoji came through.

A moment later, his phone rang for a video call. The screen was dark, and the sound muffled. He could make out her voice talking.

"Just these, please."

Then another voice: "Room 6."

He could hear her walking, and a brief flash of light on the video. Her phone was peeking up through her purse.

A door opened and closed, and she started talking as if to herself.

"Here we are..."

He could hear clothes being pulled off, and shrugged on.

Then the phone moved out of the purse and was propped up on a shelf. She was still not in frame, but he could hear her adjusting.

"There we go."

Still pretending to talk to herself, she leaned down towards the phone. She blew a silent kiss and smiled.

Still bent over, she backed away from the camera. She wore a thin, low cut top, and a tight little skirt. She knelt down to stay in frame, and pulled her shoulders back. Her full breasts were overflowing from the tight top. She winked at him and pressed her palms into the side of each breast, at the very bottom. Slowly, she pressed them together until they bulged up outrageously.

She winked again, and brought the phone close to her tits, then back to her face. She blew him a kiss, then set the phone down.

He heard clothes rustling again, and then the phone focused on her again. She was wearing short denim shorts and a tight black sweater. A push-up bra underneath showed off her cleavage in a sideways cut-out in the sweater.

She turned sideways, and arched her back slightly, accentuating the curves of her ass. Then she slowly turned, her back to the camera, and bent forward a little more. She gave a slight wiggle, and paused again so he could get a long look. Then she turned around and leaned down towards the phone. She pretended not to notice that the camera was aimed directly at the cut-out in her top as she leaned over. He had a perfect view of her ample cleavage, perfectly framed up by her bra.

She smiled and gave a wave, then cut the connection.

______________________

He was on a conference call when she came home. He heard the door, and the dog got up from his feet to greet her. He heard her walking towards him, and made sure he was on mute.

She peeked into his office, and smiled a slow smile. Then she put her fingers to her lips, and pranced into the room. She was still wearing the shorts and the sweater, and black lace-up boots with chunky heels.

She turned and put her arms against the doorframe, bending slightly at the waist. She could feel the tight shorts riding up her legs, revealing more and more as she bent over. She arched her back, and then slowly wagged her ass back and forth.

"Okay, thanks" he said into his headset. "I'll catch back up to you next week!" He clicked off the video call, and took off his headset.

"You didn't rush off the phone just for me, did you?" she asked playfully.

"Bet your ass I did!" he said with a wink.

"Mmmm. You don't have to bet for my ass. It's already yours."

She stood up and started walking towards him.

"I just thought I'd give you an idea of what I have in mind for your birthday."

She sat on his lap, and put her arms around his neck.

"For your birthday, you get..." she kissed his nose. "All of me! As soon as you're done at work, you get me, for the whole rest of the day. Whenever you want. However you want."

He was staring at her.

"Wow. Speechless?"

"What is this all about?" he said, a hint of suspicion in his voice.

"It's your birthday. And you already have enough toys and ties, and a fancy watch. So I'm giving you something no one else could possibly give. You know the saying that the best gifts are the things the person really wants, but would never buy for themselves?" She giggled. "Well, that's what you're getting."

He leaned in and kissed her neck, and his hand slowly worked his way up to her tits.

"Mmmm" she sighed, settling a little deeper into his lap. She felt his cock twitch.

"That's the idea" she whispered. "But..."

She got up.

"I know you still have work to do, so it doesn't start quite yet."

He scoffed. "Ha! I knew there was a catch." He grabbed her hips and pulled her back to him. Looking up at her, he said "You are such a tease!"

She laughed, and pulled his head close until it was buried between her tits.

"You're right. I am a tease." She swung her shoulders back and forth so her tits bounced back and forth around his cheeks. "And you are going to love it! For the whole rest of the day, you get to think about what you're getting."

She leaned back to look down at him, and her face got serious. She whispered softly "It won't be a surprise. I'll do anything you want. Whenever you want. As often as you want. For the rest of the day." She leaned in and pressed her lips to his ear again.

His cock twitched.

"Anything?"

She looked him in the eye, and leaned down, placing her hand in his lap. She squeezed his cock with her hand.

"Anything."

She backed away, then slowly went towards the door, swishing her hips back and forth. "First thing I had to do with your present was to wrap it. Like it so far?" She ran her hands over her hips. "Does it need anything else?" She spun around slowly, giving him a long look at her body. "Maybe a pretty red blow on top?"

He whistled, and she wiggled her hips again, laughing.

"There's more to cum!" She turned and strutted towards the door. Then she stopped abruptly, put her hands on her hips, and turned to look back at over her shoulder. "Puns intended!" She threw her head back and continued her strut in the direction of their bedroom.

He shook his head. "I'm never going to get any work done!"

________

Not long after, he heard her rattling around in the kitchen downstairs.

His phone chirped again with another text message. She wanted to give him a little taste of what was available.

Hey. Cleaning up in the kitchen. Looks like we need a lightbulb changed. You mind?

He texted back.

NP. Give me a sec.

Give you a sec? LOL. It's your birthday, remember? I'll give you anything you want!

In the kitchen, she waited until she could hear his footsteps, then got into position.

He came around the corner into the kitchen and stopped short. She was down on her knees, half in and half out of one of their bottom cabinets, pushing forward and back as she mopped the bottom shelf.

He stopped at the sight of her, on her knees, back arched, upturned ass working forward and back.

"Wow" he whispered.

"Oh, hi honey" she called out from under the cabinet. "You see it?"

"I couldn't possibly miss it!"

She backed up a bit, laughing.

"Good. And do you also see the light bulbs?"

The lightbulbs were on the counter, and a small folding step ladder was next to the kitchen island.

"One of the hanging bulbs need to be changed." She got up. "I'll hold the ladder for you."

The ladder was only four steps high. He unfolded it, and went up to the third step. She stood in front of him, holding the handle of the ladder.

He took out the old bulb and she moved closer, reaching up to take it. He looked down. Her tits were pressed against his thigh, and her upturned face was at cock level. She made direct eye contact and smiled sweetly. He handed down the bulb, and she handed up the other one, never breaking eye contact.

"Will you put it in for me?" she looked up at him innocently. "I mean, if you want to."

His cock twitched in his shorts.

He shook his head and rolled his eyes. He took the bulb from her and reached back up towards the fixture. She leaned closer until her cheek was resting on his cock. She felt his cock swell at the contact.

"Mmmm" she murmured. "Feels like you might be ready to start enjoying your present?"

She nodded her head against him again.

He finished putting in the bulb.

"If you wanted me to, I could just take this thing out..."

She looked up at him, and moved her head back and forth across his cock.

"And suck it dry!"

She moved her head down until his balls were resting on her lips. She made kissing sounds against him.

"You could do that. If..." she wiggled her head back and forth again, pushing up into his balls "...you weren't still at work!"

He growled and pulled her head back towards him, burying her face against his cock. She didn't stop him. She just continued to look up, a slight smile in her eyes. Slowly, he released her.

"I think you're starting to get the idea" she whispered.

He came down the ladder, and she put her hands around his neck, and tippy-toed up again to whisper in his ear. "I'll tease this cock all day long. And when the time is right, you can have me. I'll dress for you, dance for you, anything you want." She kissed his ear. "And then" she whispered softly and wetly in his ear "you get to bang me any way you want, as many times as you want." She kissed him again. "Yours." Another kiss. "For the taking."

Suddenly, they both heard his computer chime faintly from the office.

He groaned. She laughed.

"You go bring home the bacon, stud. I'll make sure I'm ready when you call."

She reached down and gripped his crotch and squeezed. Then she scampered back upstairs.

______________

He had been back at his desk less than an hour when she rang him again.

"Ready for lunch? I have a little something for you. Come on down when you can."

He could hear her moving in the kitchen and he didn't wait. By the time he got downstairs, she had put his plate on the table.

"Have a seat" she said from the kitchen.

She had set his plate down where he could see her in the kitchen. She was wearing a short denim skirt and a tight, low cut sweater.

He sat down and watcher her pour iced tea from a pitcher.

She walked over, carrying his glass, and leaned over to set it down. She lingered for a moment, allowing his view to settle on her cleavage. Then she sat down.

He ate the sandwich she had made, and then looked at her.

"Aren't you going to eat?"

"Oh, I don't know. I might eat a little something." She casually drew one knee up, and put her foot on the chair. She wasn't wearing panties, and as the short skirt rode up, she was fully exposed. "I'm still thinking about it."

His heart started racing again.

She smiled a big smile. "Hope you're enjoying your lunch." She wrapped her arm around her knee and hugged it. Her breasts squeezed between her upraised leg and her arm. "I think I might have a little dessert for you."

She got up and stood in front of him. Then she lifted her leg and placed one foot on his chair.

"You mind?" she whispered.

He shook his head.

She smiled again, and leaned over to whisper in his ear. "I bet you don't!"

She sat on his lap, and pressed her breasts into his face.

"How about a little after lunch snack?" she whispered.

Slowly, she lifted her breasts until they swelled up and bulged up from the low v-neck of her sweater. Then she reached in and lifted each one out, one after the other. Held up by a half bra, and framed by the sweater, they stood proudly in front of his face.

She held them up, one in each hand, and rolled her nipples between her fingers. "You like these tits?" Rolling her shoulders back and forth, she dragged her erect nipples across his nose and lips. "Go ahead and taste them."

He kissed and licked her nipples, getting each one wet and slippery. She had been turned on before he even touched her, and his mouth on her tits opened a space between her legs that she was desperate to fill. She wanted to feel his hardness, but his cock was trapped by his shorts. She reached under his waistband and into his shorts.

She gripped his shaft and eased it up. Then she squeezed his cockhead, feeling it swell and pulse in her hand. He was fully hard and she squeezed his head a few more times, then drew her hand back and up to her mouth.

A_Lloy
A_Lloy
33 Followers