A Birthday's Worth of Teasing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His desire for her burned in his eyes, and he slowly lowered his hips until the head of his cock was in her open mouth. He moved up and down, her lips closing around him as she sucked, and then releasing with a pop as he pulled out.

"Keep going! Keep going baby! I want to feel it. Go as fast as you want!"

He began to move up and down more quickly, pumping his cock between her lips. She continued to suck hard, at the same time continuing her hands' work on the base of his cock.

He pulled out, and paused again.

"Open wide!"

She laid her head back, moving her neck to a comfortable position, and closed her eyes.

"Yess! Fuck my mouth again!" she whispered, opening her lips to him.

Her sexy talk and the sight of her open mouth had him on the brink. Her hands were still wrapped around his cock, and she did not wait for him to move. She pulled him to her, guiding his cock into her wide-open mouth. The tightness of his swollen head at the back of her throat was intense, and she held him there as long as she could before easing him out with gentle push of her hands.

She gasped for breath, and squeezed his cock rhythmically with her hands as she recovered. Then she pulled him back in.

She had never mastered the ability to take his dick past the back of her mouth and actually into her throat, but she had practiced and could hold his cock in deep for several seconds at a time. Sometimes she felt she could almost open up enough for his cock to get into her throat, but inevitably he swelled up in response to the tightness of her throat as she tried to swallow him, and the size was too much for her.

He let her set the pace and depth, and she took his cock as far as she could. Every once in a while she stole a glance at him. The look on his face turned her on, inspiring her to hold his cock in as long as she could each time he entered her mouth. His expression was a mixture of love and lust, and a barely sufficient restraint that kept him from thrusting down deep and gagging her tight throat with his cock. It was the look that made her feel so desired, so perfect for him, and it inspired her to hold him deeper and longer.

He pulled out, and this time, she went up, pushing herself up onto his cock instead of waiting for him to enter her. He gasped in surprise, and she continued her assault, the motion of her head working the cock in and out of the tightness at the top of her throat.

Finally, he drew back, and she lowered her head, breathing hard.

He leaned down to kiss her mouth. Their tongues swirled together darting in and out, reminding her pussy that it was still craving him. He kissed is way across her face, her nose, her cheek, to her ear.

"You are so sexy" he whispered.

"I would do anything for you!" she whispered fiercely. "Anything that cock wants!"

He growled and kissed her deeply on the mouth. He continued the kiss as he put his cock back at the wet entrance of her pussy, and smoothly slid it inside. She gasped in response, and worked her hips to draw him in as far as she could.

He remained still for a moment, cock deep inside her, balls tight against her ass. She had been so close to climax so many times this night, each time closer and closer, that her body was desperate to reach its peak.

He began to move again. Slowly, stroking in and out, rolling his hips in just the right motion so the head of his cock slide back and forth over her deepest, most sensitive spot. She couldn't speak, she couldn't move. Every nerve, all of her senses, were concentrated on the cock that filled her pussy. The feeling worked its way outward from inside her, a dull pleasure that wiped away every conscious thought, leaving nothing but the pleasure of being fucked, deep and slow.

"I'm going to fuck you 'til you come!" he whispered. "I'm going to fill that little pussy until it melts on this hard cock!"

She could not respond. Her legs were around him, clinging to the thrusting hardness that had become her world. She reached down to feel his thrusting shaft. He pulled out and she stroked his dick, milking it with both hands, relieving it of some of her own wetness, so the friction would be greater when he filled her up again. She moved her slick hands to her nipples, pressing them with her palms, squeezing them, feeling how they swelled in reaction to his thrusts.

He was once again stroking, slowly, slowly, in and out, his cock all the way inside. Each time he thrust in, his cock stroked her pleasure button inside, his tight stomach pressed her bursting clit outside, and his balls caressed the sensitive skin of her ass. A few more thrusts of his cock sliding into her and she was at the point of no return. Her hips worked involuntarily, thrusting up to meet the cock that plunged into her from above, desperate for release. Her mind spun as the climax exploded outward through her, taking away conscious thought, her rigid body tensed, her existence anchored around the cock that filled the hungry space between her legs.

He stayed motionless, deep inside her, until the tension began to leave her body. Then he began to thrust again.

"Yes, baby, yes. Keep fucking me. Hard and fast. Fuck me, fuck me" she begged, her eyes squeezed shut.

Her climax seemed to last forever, rolling through her in wave after wave, powered by the cock that pistoned in and out of her. Finally, his pace began to slow, and her body slowly came down from its peak.

"You're awesome babe" she gasped. "I love that cock!"

She squeezed her pussy around him, and it reacted by swelling up again, forcing another jolt of pleasure through her.

She shuddered, and laughed. "I don't know how much more I can take."

He stopped, and slowly pulled his cock out of her.

"No, baby, don't stop! I want you to cum. I need it!"

"So. What's the answer?" he whispered.

She stopped. "The answer to what?"

"How much more can you take?"

She looked up at him and smiled, and then wrapped both hands once again around his cock, one on the head, and one on the base. She began to work her hands in opposite motion, one going up as the other went down, and pressing his balls together between them. "This much. This is how much I can take!"

He growled again, and she her eyes flashed as his cock swelled in her hands.

"Yes, baby. I want to feel you cum!"

She continued to stroke him, and his hips pumped in reaction.

She looked up at him, a wicked look in her eye.

"Do you want my face? Do you want to come all over my pretty face?"

He growled his assent, and she nodded. "Bring that dick up here!"

He once again moved up so she could take him in her mouth, but she didn't open up right away. She pulled him further up so she could lick his balls, pressing up between them and into the base of his cock. She began to nod her head up and down, her face buried in his balls, and she heard him groan his approval.

"Oh baby. Yes. Yes!"

She kept it up until she was out of breath, and then moved again, rubbing his throbbing dick back and force across her nose, then to either cheek, then across her lips and togue. She paused to swab the leaking cum from the tip, and then continued pressing it tight against her face.

She felt his hips began to thrust, and was conscious of every ridge and vein of his hard cock as it pressed against her, and of his balls as they dragged across her nose. She attacked every part of him with her lips and tongue as he went up and down. And then she felt his balls tighten, and his cock swell, bigger and harder than ever.

She smiled to herself, and closed her eyes. She reached up and wrapped her hands around him again, milking him from base to tip.

"Cum for me" she murmured. "All over my face."

She heard his intake of breath, and he was motionless, and then with a gasp, his climax exploded. Thick streams of hot cum jerked from his cock to fall in hot strands across her face.

"Yes" she whispered. "Cover me!"

He couldn't have stopped if he tried. Everything she had done all day had led to this. Every tease, every time she brought him to the edge of climax, it all built to the pulsing climax that burst from him.

He lowered his cock to her mouth, and she began to suck the head, her hands still milking the cum out of him. He stared at her, entranced by the look of cum dripping down her face while she continued to suck his dick.

Finally, she sucked the last shuddering drops out him. She swirled her tongue up and down his softening cock until she got the last dewy drops. The she looked up at him.

"Happy birthday!"

He laughed and collapsed next to her, then pulled her on top of him. They cuddled for a while, and he felt his cock stirring again.

"You are amazing!"

"Yeah? Was that the present you wanted?"

"Absolutely. You always know just what to get me!"

She laughed. "You can have it again and again"

He put her hand on his cock.

"Are you sure?"

"Mmmm" she said, feeling his cock stiffening again. "Are we ready again?"

She turned on her side and signaled her readiness by putting a hand on her ass, and lifting it up to expose her wet pussy for him once again.

She was still slick from being fucked so well just minutes ago, and he slid inside without resistance.

She felt him inside her in a different way this time: a comfortable presence, a familiar filled up feeling, no longer the desperate ache.

He got above her so he could once again fuck her deep. He reached out to hold her tits, squeezing them, enjoying their heaviness in his hands.

"Oh baby. I love fucking this beautiful body!"

She nodded her permission.

"Fuck me baby. Anytime you want!"

He pressed forward again, just as she pushed her ass back against him, and she gasped as he filled her fully and completely. She rocked her ass back and forth, feeling his swollen cock sliding in and out of her pussy.

"I want to feel that cock cum again!"

The sight of her, the feel of her soft skin working against his slick cock, pushed him over the edge immediately. With a hard thrust and a grunt, he came for the second time, flooding her pussy with thick white cum. She continued to work her hips back and forth until his spasming cock became still. Gradually, he pulled out.

He held her close again, wrapping her in his arms.

"Wow!" he breathed in her ear. "Just...wow!"

She turned sighed contentedly, and wriggled back deeper into his embrace, feeling his cock still think against her ass. She turned around and took it in her hands, then looked over at him mischievously.

"Almost forgot. Job's not done until the tools are clean" she whispered. She took his cock in her mouth again, and gradually sucked and licked him clean.

He pulled her up, wrapping her in his arms. "Best wife ever!" he murmured.

She wriggled against him, content.

"I hope you enjoyed your birthday. But I am a little surprised about one thing, though" she said.

"What are you surprised about? It was awesome. YOU were awesome!"

"I told you you could have me anyway you want." She wiggled back against him a little tighter. "I'm surprised you didn't want my ass!"

She felt him go still. Then he spoke again:

"Look at the clock!"

She opened her eyes: 11:56.

Before she had time to think, she felt his hands on her hips.

Her pulled her towards him, and flipped her effortlessly over onto her stomach.

"Wait!" she shrieked.

"I still have four minutes!" He pulled her hips up until her ass was turned up once again.

Her mind was whirling. She had never taken him in her ass before. Was this going to be the moment?

"I'm not ready!" she thought frantically. At the same time, another thought came through her mind. What will it be like? How tight and full will she feel? She began to get wet again.

He pulled her back against him, so her hips were pressed against his. His cock throbbed against her, the head pressed against the tight opening of her ass.

And then he chuckled, low and strong, and caressed her hips and ass with both hands.

He laid her back down on their bed, and kissed her face.

Then he whispered in her ear, and he could hear the laughter in his voice. "Don't worry. I'll take that tight little ass one of these days. But we'll make sure you're good and ready for it!"

Her heartbeat began to go down, and she thought about what it might be like. She reached down to take his cock in her hand, snuggled closer against him and drifted off to sleep.

____

In the morning he woke to feel her hands on him again. She didn't say anything at first, just kept stroking him, pumping the shaft, squeezing the head, massaging the base of his cock between the balls.

Then: "How's that for a wake-up call?"

"Mmmm. Much better than an alarm clock!"

She smiled and nuzzled her face into his neck. "Glad you like it. Is there anything else I can do for you? Do you want my mouth?"

She licked his ear softly, breathing out, and her hands felt his cock twitch in response.

She murmured in acknowledgement, and then took one of his hands and placed it between her tits. "Or maybe you want to fuck these tits?"

She squeezed them together and then massaged them up and down a few times around his hand. Then she looked at him with that salacious look again, lifted one nipple up, and stretched her tongue to meet it. She licked it sensuously. Then she licked her bottom lip, still looking at him.

"Bring that cock up here, stud. Use my tits this time!"

She raised her head, and licked both her tits, and then jiggled them enticingly.

His cock couldn't hold back any longer. He straddled her, and she guided his cock into her cleavage.

He began to thrust forward, slowly at first, and then faster.

She raised her head. "I love to watch it go in and out" she whispered, staring at the head of his cock.

He put a hand behind her head, pulling her mouth closer.

"What do you want? You want my tits and my mouth?" She pushed her head forward until the head of his thrusting cock was pressing against her lips. "Tell me what that cock wants. I want to hear it!"

He was looking down at her, her beautiful big tits squeezed around his cock, her lips parted, tongue out, staring at his cock.

"I want that mouth, baby. I want to fuck those tits and your pretty mouth at the same time."

"Yes! Yes! Do it!"

He pushed forward and the head of his cock through her tits and into her open mouth. She leaned back briefly and swabbed his cock with her tongue, and then pushed her head forward again. The shaft was still between her tits, and she could feel his balls dragging across her belly.

She looked up at him. "I want to feel you come! Come on. Cum on me!"

She moved her hands so she could put more pressure on his thrusting cock. He began to slow down.

She didn't speak, just watched the dick going in and out of her tits, and feeling the swollen head popping in and out between her sucking lips. She slurped on it with each thrust, pushing her head forward to meet him.

Her efforts were too much. He pushed forward hard, and she opened her mouth wide. His cock pushed all the way to the back of her mouth, the head almost down her throat. She was conscious of his balls resting between her tits, and then she felt his body tighten.

His cockhead swelled at the back of her tongue. She could feel the throbbing of his shaft between her tongue. And then the spasm of his balls between her tits that was the first signal of his climax. He bucked, and then froze.

She felt his cock swell again, and then for a brief second he was still. And, then, with a grunt, he came again.

She gulped as his cum poured into her mouth. She was amazed at how much there was after all they had done the night before.

He gradually withdrew from her mouth, but she held his cock on her bottom lip. Mouth open, she licked at his tip, cum still dripping, and held it on her tongue as she squeezed every drop out of his shrinking cock.

Then she closed her eyes, and, still rubbing his cockhead across her chin, she swallowed the last of his cum.

After a moment, she opened her eyes, smiled, and kissed the head of his dick, rubbing it across her lips one last time.

She looked up at him. "Now can I tell you what I want?"

He looked down at her, and cradled her cheek in his hand lovingly. "Anything."

She kissed his hand, looked up, and smiled. "Breakfast!"