All Comments on 'A Bisexual Arab Man in America'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
Baloney_PonyBaloney_Ponyover 12 years ago
Spamuel, you are an annoying, talentless person.

You post almost daily, and sometimes post several stories at a time. I never bother to read any of them, unless I feel that I need to remind myself of how utterly talentless you are. Your stories are garbage, your writing skill is nonexistent, and even your ability to pick titles is pathetic.

I suppose the reason that virtually ALL of your stories that you post these days have titles that MUST include the sexuality and race or ethnicity of the people in them, is so you can keep track of which story you're spamming at the time. You apparently exhausted the "Haitian" possibilities. You covered all the "Canadian" titles: "Black Bisexual Protestant Canadian Man Dominates White Bisexual Dominican Catholic Plumber" and so on, into infinity.

You lack originality. You lack talent. You lack positive responses to ANY of the stories you submit. I strongly suspect that your actual motivation for posting such banal, repetitive drivel is that you get off on the negative comments. That being the case, add this to the stack of responses that all boil down to the same thing: NO ONE HAS ANYTHING POSITIVE TO SAY ABOUT ANYTHING YOU SUBMIT. THE BEST GIFT YOU CAN GIVE THE PEOPLE WHO READ THE STORIES HERE IS TO STOP SUBJECTING US TO THE GARBAGE YOU CALL ART.

And no, this isn't anonymous. I want you to know that I hate your "story", no matter which title you give it on a particular day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
No Title

First of all if Djamal says "I am the openly bisexual son of an Arab-American businessman and a Jamaican-American schoolteacher. I am uncircumcised, and a proud Muslim" (I think that's the short version) one more time, I think I'll scream loud. enough to break the windows here. Yet, I initially l liked the story, and settled down to read a long story that I felt I would enjoy.

This is an erotic, sex/porn site with a number enjoyable features, including stories written by it's readers/members. When I started to read this story, I didn't think I was going to be reading a political statement rather than something erotic. Even with the political overtones, it was still interesting and promising enough to get me to read it all. But, I was totally disappointed, waiting for the eroticism, and the rest of the story in general. Being so short, and leaving out so much, on a few levels, that it could have possibly said, while offering some dick hardening eroticism, I am totally disappointed and said..."is that all there is?"

If it's any consolation I'm finding more and more stories that do the same sort of thing...get one's hopes up for a great, well written bright, erotic story, then leaving one WAITING for the rest of it, when it ends abruptly.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
2142 Followers
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...