A Bisexual Interracial Marriage

Story Info
Jamal fucks Madame Cross and Becky White.
1.4k words
3.22
4.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers

"Jamal, I know you're bisexual," said Becky White, smiling. The tall, blonde-haired and blue-eyed, fit and sexy heiress looked at her husband and waited for his reply. Jamal Moore is definitely what most people envision when they think of a black man who isn't straight. Standing six feet five inches tall, muscular and dark-skinned, Jamal Moore looks a bit like former NFL champion and reality TV star Terrell Owens. The brother was built for sports. At the moment Jamal looked absolutely terrified. Is there anything scarier to a black man than an irate white woman?

When Jamal Moore and Becky White met and fell in love, one fine day in the City of Amarillo, Texas, people were surprised. Jamal Moore was a college football player from Texas Tech who failed to make it to the NFL and ended up becoming a security manager at the local mall, the famous Lone Star Mall. Becky White, whose parents Benton and Lena White died mysteriously, inherited the Lone Star Mall, which is worth sixty five million dollars. The wealthy white lady and the tall, macho black sportsman didn't seem to have much in common, but they fell in love and got married anyways. Jamal's other side seemed to throw a wrench in the plans, though...

"I'm not bisexual, I just fuck transwomen from time to time," Jamal said, shaking his head. Becky grimaced and then pointed the remote to the nearby TV. On camera, Jamal appeared, and he was definitely not alone. Jamal was accompanied by a curvy, brown-skinned lady with big tits and a big butt. Jamal flinched as he recognized Madame Cross, the transgender escort he'd dealt with a long time ago. Becky smiled triumphantly at Jamal, who looked totally busted. Yeah, the brother had nothing to say. The blonde gal had her man dead to rights, as they say.

"Hmm, the tape is from the security department of the Lansbury Hotel in downtown Amarillo, it's dated from 2021," Becky remarked. Jamal hesitated, and then realized that Becky's one-track mind may have provided him with an escape. On the tape, Jamal got on his knees before Madame Cross as she unzipped her fly. Out came the transgender lady's big brown cock. Onscreen, Jamal grabbed Madame Cross's cock and began sucking her off. Yeah, Jamal sucked that cock so good that Madame Cross ended up blowing her load all over his face.

"Look, I know this looks back but it happened before I met you," Jamal said sheepishly. For the thousandth time, Jamal cursed himself for being a bisexual black man. During his halcyon days as a college football star at Texas Tech, Jamal fucked a lot of hot women, but he also messed around with a few guys. Jamal once received a blowjob from his buddy Lance, a white dude from the local college baseball team. Lance played sports and didn't look gay, and he had a hot girlfriend named Stacey, so Jamal figured he wouldn't snitch on him about his bisexuality. After that experience with Lance, Jamal started messing around with transgender escorts, and it became a habit...

"Look at you go," Becky said, and she taunted Jamal by raising the volume on the video. Onscreen, Madame Cross put Jamal on all fours and smacked his ass. The curvaceous, busty and big-bottomed, brown-skinned transgender escort put a condom and then lubricated Jamal's ass. Jamal groaned and moaned as Madame Cross worked her big brown cock into his black ass. Gripping Jamal's hips, Madame Cross fucked him good. Jamal really got into it the way only a power bottom can. While stroking his big black dick, Jamal arched his back and urged Madame Cross to fuck him harder.

"Take this cock, you bitch," Madame Cross said to Jamal as she fucked him in the ass. Jamal moaned and even squealed as Madame Cross rammed her big brown cock up his black ass. Madame Cross fucked Jamal until the big black man tapped out. After fucking Jamal's ass, Madame Cross made him lie down on the bed and then Jacked off. When Madame Cross came all over his face, Jamal licked it all up like a good bitch. Becky paused the video and then glared at Jamal, who lowered his head in shame.

"Jamal, why didn't you just tell me you're bisexual? I love gay porn and bisexual porn," Becky demanded. Jamal looked at Becky and gulped. Becky is a five-foot-eleven, curvy and sexy blonde-haired white woman who works out a lot. This has given her a sexy and muscular build. Yeah, Becky is both hot and scary. Jamal looked at Becky and in spite of the situation, his dick grew hard. You see, folks, Jamal has a thing for dominant females, whether they're cisgender women or transgender women makes no difference. Bossy females make Jamal's dick grow hard, and there's nothing he can do about it.

"That's hot, babe, I was wrong, I was so wrong, let me make it up to you," Jamal said, smiling at Becky. Grabbing Jamal by the throat, Becky forced him to his knees. Leaning against the desk, Becky pulled down her skirt, revealing her hairy cunt. Locking eyes with Jamal, Becky nodded. Jamal got the hint and began eating Becky's pussy. Why do difficult women have the best tasting vaginas on the planet? It's one of life's great mysteries. Jamal ate Becky's pussy like his life depended on it. He fingered her snatch and teased her clit with his tongue, causing her to squeal in pleasure.

"Eat my pussy well, Jamal, I know you put your lips on a lot of people's genitals," Becky taunted him. Jamal continued to lick Becky's pussy. The tall blonde Texan woman fingered her erect nipples and sighed happily as her husband licked her pussy. Jamal worked his magic on Becky's snatch until she came. Becky moaned deeply as she came, her wet pussy oozing hot girly cum all over Jamal's face. The bisexual African American sportsman licked that white pussy juice like there was no tomorrow.

"Did I do a good job?" Jamal asked, and Becky scowled at him. Instead of replying, Becky reached into her desk and pulled out a strap-on dildo. Grinning at Jamal, Becky gestured for him to assume the position. Jamal bent over the desk and Becky reached into a drawer. Jamal gasped when he saw the size of the dildo Becky pulled out. Dipping the dildo in some lotion, Becky spread Jamal's cheeks and then worked the dildo up his ass. Groaning and moaning, Jamal tried not to scream as Becky fucked his ass with the dildo. Bossy white women tame tough black men and it's both erotic and fucked up. Just ask Jamal...

"I need some dick," Becky said, and while thrusting the dildo up Jamal's ass, she leaned over and took his dick into her mouth. Jamal sighed happily as Becky's soft lips ensnared his big black cock. Meanwhile, Becky buried the dildo into the depths of Jamal's asshole. Jamal screamed as Becky sucked his cock while ramming the dildo up his ass. It wasn't long before Jamal came, and when he did, Becky licked it all up. Yes, Becky is a bossy white chick but she also enjoys it when her favorite black man shoots his cum all over her face. It's a white chick thing. Don't think about it too much...

Next, Jamal showed Becky what he was made of. Becky got on all fours and shook her big white ass at him. Jamal grinned and stroked his big black cock. Without further ado, Jamal gripped Becky's hips and thrust his dick into her pussy. Becky moaned softly and began grinding her big white ass against Jamal's groin. Jamal fucked Becky with deep strokes, filling her sweet white pussy with his big black cock. The two of them melted into each other. After hours of steamy sex, they emerged from Becky's private office inside the Lone Star Mall administration building.

"You are my goddess, I should have told you everything," Jamal said to Becky, who smiled and kissed him. After this memorable session, Becky and Jamal got closer than ever. They're that wild interracial bisexual couple that throws the weirdest, most extreme parties. Yeah, Becky has invited transgender escorts, bisexual male escorts and female escorts into the bedroom to play with her and her husband Jamal. Hell, Becky even tracked down Madame Cross and paid her to do a wild bisexual threesome with her and Jamal. Nowadays, Jamal has a sore ass, both from Becky's dildos and all the cocks she hires to fuck him. The black former college football star and his white wife are living the dream. Every black man in America has a bossy white woman in his life. Jamal simply happened to marry his. Life is good...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers