White Freshman, Black Coeds Ch. 01

Story Info
Shy, inexperienced white freshman meets 2 black Senior coeds.
4.1k words
4.39
39.9k
70

Part 1 of the 25 part series

Updated 03/24/2024
Created 02/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is autobiographical in that it was me at that age, painfully shy and inexperienced with girls. Later in life I developed a deep appreciation for black women, so this serial story will be an exploration of Mark getting his sexual education from college-age black women.

Consider it Romance with Sex Scenes, rather than Porn with a Scrap of Plot. It'll be a slow burn, a long journey, and won't be hardcore for quite a while, but there'll enough erotica in each chapter to keep it interesting I hope.

Think of yourself in real life at 18 as you read on.

I was a skinny white freshman in 2005 at Wayne State University in downtown Detroit. I'd grown up in Ann Arbor, just 40 miles west, but the racial demographic was very different: Ann Arbor was predominantly White, with a Black population less than 10%, while Detroit was predominantly Black, with Whites less than 20%. In high school the black kids and white kids pretty much kept to themselves, not that there was any animosity I was aware of, that's just "the way it was." The black girls I knew from some of my classes seemed nice, but I never really got to know any of them.

In fact, I never really got to know any girls. I was shy and awkward, not helped by the fact that I was an only child, and that my parents died when I was young. First I lived with my aunt (mom's sister) and uncle, but when I was 10 they split up and she married the man she'd been having an affair with, and I guess the new guy wasn't keen on a 10yo kid coming along with the new wife.

So I bounced around various foster homes, because who wants to adopt a 10, 12, or 14yo kid? At 16 I was put in a boy's group home, which wasn't bad. I explain all that just to say that I essentially had no family.

I'd always done well in HS, and did well on the SAT, and my HS counselor somehow got me into Wayne State. I hadn't really thought about going to college, but it was a full-ride scholarship if I kept my grades up, so I went. Moved into a dorm room in mid-August before the semester started in September. For spending money I got a part-time job as a Domino's delivery driver. The store was located near campus, so I got to know the downtown area pretty well.

And that's when I started noticing the women. The black women, specifically. I'd never seen so many voluptuous black girls in one place before, and had never really thought to look online the few times I'd looked at porn. But now I was discovering that I had a "thing" for black girls. Driving around town I'd see them walking and have to remember to concentrate on the road and not their derrieres. And at the mall or grocery store I couldn't help but ogle all the pretty girls.

Many were "stacked," breasts and butts larger than normal, but even the gals with small chests almost always had that nice round bubble butt. The ones that in a tight pair of jeans give a guy an instant hard-on. And don't get me started on the ladies I'd see at Belle Isle Beach, in their little bikinis with all that glorious brown skin exposed. I especially loved delivering on the island in August and September.

But I was still shy and hadn't mustered up the courage to talk to any of these ladies. That was about to change, though, because one of my regular Friday-night stops was to the house of Candace and Keisha, who were bubbly and nice, and sometimes seemed flirty. Maybe, I don't know, probably they were just being nice and my overactive hormones were misinterpreting.

They were seniors who lived by themselves in a small rental house just off campus. And every Friday night they ordered a large Italian sausage and mushroom, thick crust, and because that area of town was my zone as a driver, I usually delivered to them. Occasionally their boyfriends were there (both black, also seniors, both on the school's football team), but usually it was just "the girls," as I'd begun to think of them.

Candace I thought of as CandASS, because she had ass for days. Not fat, and not crazy-big like the implanted women these days, but just big, round, and protruding. Like Jennifer Lopez. This Friday night in September she opened the door wearing a tight white tank top, probably B-cup breasts framed by the tight material, no bra, and nipples at attention. (I didn't know or use this kind of language back then, but I vividly remember what I saw.)

And blue jean Daisy Dukes, cut very high and frayed at the edges. I'd never seen her dressed like this before; she and Keisha generally seemed to dress modestly, whether here, or the time or two I'd seen them on campus.

"Hi, Mark!" A little friendlier than normal, maybe? As I handed her the pie she said, "Shoot, I forgot to grab the money."

The living room was off to the right of the front door, an end table in the far corner flanked by a couch and loveseat. Candace walked (sashayed?) to the end table, put the pizza on the couch, then bent down to pick up the money from the table.

Now, she could've just bent her knees a bit and bent over at the waist slightly, but she seemed to put on a show by stopping in front of the table with both feet together (black high heels, mind you: who wears high heels around the house?), slowly bending over at the waist, back arched, pushing out that delicious bottom. Her shorts were cut so close to the crotch that I caught a glimpse of pink underwear between her legs.

My cock had started to rouse on the drive over, and got bigger when I first saw those pokey nipples, but now it was at full attention, so as Candace turned to walk back across the room I quickly covered my crotch. Drivers carry one of those metal clipboard/box things with a lid that opens, with our route sheet attached to the clipboard, and inside we keep change, the money we collect, and any coupons the customers use.

So I dropped that hastily in front of the tent in my pants (company uniform was khakis and a red polo), but as Candace turned she was looking directly at my crotch, and I'm quite sure she got a glimpse of the trouble she'd caused, because a devilish grin quickly crossed her face.

She handed me the money, which was less than a dollar more than the cost of the pie, and then said something like, "If it's too hard for you to make change right now, just keep it," looking down with a knowing grin toward my groin.

"Thanks," and I beat a hasty retreat back to my car, with Candace calling after me, "See you next week!"

That was at about 8, and I had to work until the store closed at 11, an eternity of thinking about her and knowing what I was going to do to my dick when I got back to my dorm room.

Remember this was 2005, and smart phones and laptops weren't as prevalent as they are now. I had a desktop computer, provided as part of my scholarship, but internet speeds weren't like they are now, so watching porn videos wasn't really a thing yet. Pictures worked though, so I planned to search for "black girl butts" and wank off to some sexy pictures.

But my roommate was in, so that wasn't option. So I did the next-best thing and went down to the showers. Thankfully the stalls all had curtains, so you could have a little privacy, unlike showering in HS after PE.

Six stalls, and the one on the far end was free, with one or two others in use. I got under the hot water and started thinking about Candace and what I would do with her body if she was there right now. Some crazy fantasy like this: when I left Candace's, while pulling my car keys out of my pocket I'd accidentally dropped my flash drive that was in the same pocket. It was school-issued, with a label: "If found, return to x. xxxx at xxx dorm."

So Candace found it, thought I might need it for homework over the weekend, drove to my dorm, asked somebody what room I was in, knocked on the door, and my roommate told her I was down the hall in the showers. So she came down and waited outside for a while. But after I didn't come out for a long time (because I was busy slowly masturbating over her), she came in and called, "Mark?"

Embarrassed by a woman being in the bathroom, especially with me doing what I was doing, I didn't answer, but I heard those heels clicking on the floor, and another, "Mark?"

I still didn't answer, so finally she pulls my curtain aside, peeks in and says, "There you are!" Followed by a look down and, "Oh...my...GOD!"

I hadn't mentioned this before because it wasn't relevant, but I was blessed with a big dick. At least 8", and thick. And there I am, all 5' 11" and 150# of me, holding this monster cock at the base, trying not to come from the excitement of a woman in the men's bathroom calling my name. And now Candace is just staring at it, eyes almost bugging out (maybe licking her lips a little?).

I know that's a crazy fantasy and would never happen, but we all think crazy stuff when we're jacking off, right? So go with me on this. Candace quickly opens the curtain and slides into the dry changing-space in front of the shower, closing the curtain behind her.

I turn away and whisper, "Wh-what are you doing here?"

She tells me about the flash drive, and I say it's fine, thanks, just leave it on the bench. But she has other ideas. "I saw how you looked at me today, it made me feel sexy."

"I'm sorry, you just looked so pretty, your face..."

"But it wasn't my face you were staring at, was it? Tell me, what were you really looking at?"

All this conversation is in very low tones because other guys were coming and going from the shower area, and having to whisper made Candace's voice super sexy.

"Nothing, I swear, I just thought you were a very pretty girl, and I'd never been that close to a pretty bl--, to such a pretty girl before."

"Don't you mean a pretty black girl?" she teased. "Mark, turn around and face me."

I did, trying to cover my manhood with both hands. "It's okay, hon, move your hands and let me see."

So I did and she giggled, "I'd always heard that white boys had small dicks, but yours is so BIG. Make it bounce for me!"

I'm like, "Huh?" and start to reach for it, but she says, "No, you know, twitch it, make it bounce up and down."

So I give it a couple half-hearted twitches and she giggles with delight. She looks like she wants to reach out and touch it (and I most definitely want her to), but instead she asks, "Do you like my breasts?"

She pushes each one up with her hands from below. They're still inside her tank top, but she pushes them up and together enough that she's showing a nice amount of cleavage. Then she starts rubbing circles around the nipples through the fabric with the middle fingers of each hand.

"Would you like to touch them?" she purrs. I can only nod my head, watching as her thick nipples get hard.

She pulls the spaghetti straps down off her shoulders and starts to pull the halter top down to uncover those glorious melons, while I instinctively reach for my cock again.

"Uh, uh, uh," she scolds, "don't touch yourself yet."

I do as she bids, my cock at full mast, achingly hard because I'm about to see the first black tits I've ever seen. Candace continues to slowly pull the tight top down, allowing first her left breast, and then the right to pop free. So glorious they are: round, firm, dark-brown nipples with large areolae.

My hands, with a mind of their own, reach out to cup them, but are lightly swatted back, with a playful, "Uh, uh, uh, you can look, but you can't touch!"

"You see, Mark, I have a boyfriend, and if I allowed you to touch me, or if I touched you, that would be like cheating, and I don't want to do that. So I figure if we just look, there's no harm in that, right?"

I admit there's not, but I don't have a girlfriend, so...

"You don't have a girlfriend, a cute guy like you?!"

I'd never been called cute by a girl before, so that was nice to hear from Candace. And I'd only ever touched one other girl's breasts, so for Candace to be standing there topless in front of me was amazing, and I could feel my dick start twitching.

"I see he likes what he sees! You're not going to come already, are you?"

For some reason I blurted out, "No, ma'am," I guess because Candace was older than me, plus that's how I was raised, especially in the boy's home, where it was always, "Yes, sir. No, ma'am, etc."

"Ma'am," I like that. You seem very respectful, Mark. If pulled down these shorts and let you see my butt, would you promise to keep your hands to yourself?"

"Yes, ma'am, I promise!"

"Alright, let's try it, but I'm serious: if you touch me I'll leave. Understand?"

"Yes, ma'am, I promise not to touch you, I just want to, um, to...."

"To what, Mark? Say it. Tell me you want to see my naked butt."

"Yes, ma'am, may I please see your bare butt?"

Giggling, "That's a good boy, and yes, you may."

With that, Candace turned away from me, unbuttoned her Daisy Dukes, then did the most seductive shimmying out of shorts or pants I've ever seen, then or since. As she pulled them down slowly I began to see the top of her lacy pink panties, then that beautiful, taut brown skin on either side. (I didn't know it then, but maybe those are called "cheekster" panties; not a G-string, but very high cut, leaving most of the "globes" of the butt exposed.)

And what phenomenal globes Candace had! The contrast of the lacy pink fabric against her brown ass cheeks was mesmerizing. She finally got the shorts down past her ample hips, then with feet together and legs locked straight, slowly bent at the waist and pushed them down to her ankles until they touched the floor, covering her black high heels. Peeking around her legs she asked, "Like what you see?"

All I could do was nod dumbly while staring at that glorious ass, and the place between where her legs came together. I could see that Candace had puffy pussy lips, barely covered by the lacy pink material. Plus a few pubic hairs poking out of each side, a turn-on for me ever since.

"Have you gotten a good look down there so I can stand up now?"

I wanted to say no, but she stood up anyway. That was a miraculous thing to watch too, as all that ass, stretched up and over due to her touch-your-toes stance, compacted back together to become the quintessential bubble butt with a shelf above and overhang below. I so wanted to rub my cock in the crack of her butt, but I couldn't risk her running away. Instead, I twitched my cock, imagining I was humping her ass, trying to catch enough feeling to maybe come.

"What are you doing, young man?!"

"Um, nothing, I just, I ..."

"Well stop trying to come, and don't touch yourself, but we're getting close to that..."

With that, she deftly pushed her panties down and over her shoes and stepped out of them. Then, covering her lady region with one hand, while smooshing one of her breasts and pinching its nipple with the other, she asked, "Mark-baby, would you like to see my pussy now?"

"Yes, yes, yes, yes! Yes please, ma'am!"

"Alright, you've been a really good boy, respecting my wish of no touching, so I'll let you see it."

She put her left foot up on the bench, knee against the wall, and kind of arching her back, opened her pussy lips with the first two fingers of one hand, that upside-down V thing you see porn girls do. Now, I'd seen a few pictures of pussies, but never a real one, and I thought Candace's was the most beautiful thing ever created.

Candace's inner labia were engorged due to her sexual arousal, which gave them that splayed-open look I love so much, so it didn't take much effort for her to push them a little further apart and show me that beautiful pink cavern inside, made even sexier by the contrast with her dark skin. And I didn't know much about clitorises, but she seemed to have a rather large one.

"Need a closer look, baby? Kneel down and get up close to it, it won't bite."

I did as I was told, kneeling on the raised threshold of the shower, leaning in until my face was just 6 inches from that beautiful pussy.

"Can you smell it, Mark? Does it smell good? Would you like to lick it, baby?"

All this while she's alternating between rubbing her clit and spreading the lips open for me. "Oh I want to feel your tongue on me so bad, baby, but I just can't because I'm committed to my boyfriend. I hope you understand."

I didn't quite understand, but was happy enough that she was letting me watch.

"Baby, I want to come soon, and I want to watch you come with me. Would you do that for me while I rub my pussy, stroke that giant cock until you come?"

I just nodded yes, while Candace sat on the bench, laying back, left foot up on the bench, knee against the wall, right leg spread out as wide as she could manage.

"Okay, baby, you can touch yourself now, but don't come until I tell you to."

My hand "assumed the position" on my dick, but I knew I couldn't stroke much because I'd blow right away, and I didn't want to disappoint my goddess Candace or make her angry with me. So with a tight grip I just took very short, almost vibrating, strokes while watching her rub her pussy.

"Oh Mark, I'm getting so close! I've never done this before, let someone watch me masturbate, but you watching me is making me so hot, because I know you really appreciate my body. I can see that in your eyes, and in your dick!"

"But baby, I can't really see your beautiful cock with you down there on your knees. Stand up so I can get a better view."

So I stand up, still inside the shower enclosure, and am slowly stroking my dick and watching my beautiful Candace work herself toward orgasm. ("My" beautiful Candace? Have to be careful with that, because I know there's almost no chance of a future with this girl.)

"Oh baby, I'm about to come! I want you to come with me, shoot your load all over my long black legs. And on my feet and these 'fuck-me' heels. Can you do that for me, baby? Can you spray that hot spunk on my smooth brown skin? Hmmm?" [Of course this is over-the-top language for her, but it's my fantasy, alright?]

A nod is all I can manage, as I speed up my strokes to match her rhythm. Can't...come...before ...she...does, I'm thinking, over and over.

"Oh baby, this is it, it's coming, I'm going to come, oh God it feels so good! I want to feel your hot cum splashing on my skin while I'm coming, will you do that for me baby, are you close?"

"Don't get any on my pussy though, that would be like cheating, just my legs and feet, okay baby?"

"Yes...unh...I understand. Thank you for letting me watch you and letting me shoot my cum on you!"

At that, Candace reaches her peak, arching her back and rubbing her pussy mercilessly, while trying to not be too loud as she comes.

That's my cue to let go, so I do, unleashing more cum than I thought humanly possible. I'm aiming for her left knee, up against the wall with that foot up on the bench. The first shot though completely misses, arching over her knee to land squarely on her left nipple.

Candace lets out a gasp/moan at that, bringing her left hand up toward that breast. The next shot is a little shorter, landing on the left side of her stomach, as Candace reaches her breast with her left hand, swirling my cum on her nipple, her right hand still furiously rubbing up and down her whole pussy.

As I aim the next shot at her left shin, Candace jams the fingers of her left hand into her mouth, wantonly licking my cum off them, making a slutty show of it for me, looking me dead in the eyes. Seeing that made my next spurt even stronger, and this one I aimed at the inside of her right thigh, laid out to the side as it was, as she tried to give herself maximum access to her soaking wet pussy. I landed two more shots further down that thigh, excited by the contrast of my milky-white cum against the light mocha color of her inner thigh.

12