All Comments on 'A Bisexual Man's Hidden Secret Ch. 02'

by windwriter

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
that was really fucking hot

i am so wet right now. i haven't even touched myself and the juices are just pouring out of my pussy. i really liked the power shifts. i love a man that can be dominating and submissive. the descriptions were very detailed. mmm...

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
WOW! I gets better

This is even hotter than the 1st. part was. Can hardly wait till the weekend scenario story comes out of your creative imagination .......

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
PLEEEEEESEEE!!!!!!!

This has to be the most erotic switch story I have EVER read. OMG.......I would love to be Jim with you....or just me with an incredible woman like you. PLEEEEEEAAAAASSSSSSEEEEE write the continuation of this wonderful story!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
why so long?

It's been 4 years since the posting of this story. which is very, very, hot.

the detail, is what gets me, better than watching a video. I would really like to read part 3 where jim gets streached by the monster dildo. Hell, I'd like to be Jim. Most recent post by you seems to be 06 though. Hope nothing has happened to take such a wonderfull talent away from us.

windwriterwindwriteralmost 14 years agoAuthor
To Anonymous

The fact that you left a comment for me prompted me to continue this saga. Comments by readers really do make an impact. I hope you enjoy this latest addition.

shackle02shackle02about 13 years ago
This one is better than the last

I just finished chapter two and am so horny you cannot believe. You have quite a talent for writing erotica. I can only imagine how that sexy mind of yours comes up with these stories but please keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Hot stuff

I have a pair of one inch anal beads stuffed up my ass while reading this story. I almost came twice, then decided to save myself for chapter three.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great turn on!

Oh man, I know it's fictional but would I love to meet this couple! Many MFM bi encounters in my history and loved pretty much all of them. Love the feeling of a cock in my back door also!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous